Birthday Presents - Cover

Birthday Presents

Copyright© 2005 by North Point

Chapter 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - Wife has to leave town for work reason during husband's birthday week. She decided to make it up for him with a surprise present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Robert was planning to get to the office extra early the next day hoping that Megan's package had already arrived. He was disappointed when he found no package on his desk nor any notes or voicemail from the front desk about its delivery. Instead of logging into he work computer and checked his emails, Robert powered up his laptop and impatiently waited for it to go through the boot up sequence. Once logged in, he browsed to the same photo web page he visited yesterday and checked if his wife had posted any new photos. But there was no update so Robert resigned himself to wait for his 'present'.

He soon immersed himself in the daily grinds of emails and meetings and completely forgotten about his wife. Only after returning to his office from a late lunch and discovered a thick padded envelope lay on top of his desk that he remembered it.

Robert quickly looked around the office to make sure no one was paying attention to him. When he was satisfied, he closed his office door and sat down behind his desk. He opened the padded envelope with a pair of scissors and pulled out the content. There on his desk were a folded piece of paper and a Ziploc bag, just like yesterday. He picked up the paper and read it.

"Honey,

Here is a taste of what to cum tonight when you phone me.

Love
Naughty Wife"

At the bottom was a new web address from the same photo site that he visited yesterday. Before he checked out the photos, Robert picked up the plastic bag and examined its content. He knew not to open the bag so its 'content' would be preserved. Through the plastic bag, he could see it contained a set of red and black bra and panties that he bought for Megan about a year ago for her birthday. The bra was unlined balconet with embroidered pattern in strategic places to make the bra less see-through and more alluring. The matching panties were really a short with the same semi see-through pattern that covered most of her and seats low on her hip.

Robert turned the bag around to try to examine them further and noticed that although bra looked ordinary enough, the panties/short was soaped in what he suspected was cum. Rubbing the two sides of the plastic bag over the panties/short, he could feel the slippery material slide over each other. As he did that, some of the cum was squeezed out of the panties/short onto the plastic bag, confirming to Robert that it was male cum.

He suddenly realised that he was holding a bag with his wife underwear soaped with another man's cum in the middle of his office. He quickly stuffed the bag and the paper back into the envelope and put that into his laptop bag. Next, he turned to his laptop and brought up the new photo page. He was greeted with a new photo album called "Tuesday". The first photo showed his wife standing in front of the desk showing what she was wearing that day. Over her 5' 6" body, she had a red cotton cami-top, a white pencil skirt that extended down to just above her knees, and a matching white fitted jacket over the cami-top. Robert could not tell if she was wearing any hosiery because the photo was obviously taken after dark and the room lighting wasn't that good due to the lack of camera flash. He checked the photo's time and realised that it was taken straight AFTER their phone call last night and before she went to her date!

The next photo was a close up of Megan's lower body. In it, she had pulled up her pencil skirt almost up to her crotch showing that she was wearing a skin colour thigh highs. That was why Robert could not tell whether she was wearing any in the last photo. Megan probably did not pull her skirt up any higher to tease him on purpose. At the bottom of the page Megan wrote, "I know you love when I dress up in thigh highs so I decided to wear them for my date tonight."

Robert tried to find the link for the next photo but there was none. Instead, his wife left a message for him.

"By now you would have received the package and probably have a few ideas of what I did last night. But you didn't know what exactly had happened. To find out, give me a call at exactly 6 o'clock just like last night.

Love
Naughty Wife

P.S. Don't play with your hard cock until you call tonight. I know it's tough but I promise it will be worth your while when you hear what happened."

For the second day in a roll, Robert excused himself from the office slightly earlier than usual and drove home as fast as he could. Learning from the previous night, he arranged himself in his study with plenty of time to spare. He had placed the speakerphone next to the computer so he could talk to Megan hand-free. Robert put the envelope and its content sat on the other side of the computer within easy reach, hoping that they would be part of the phone call just like the night before.

When the clock reached 6 o'clock, Robert hit the speed dial button and was connected straightaway. But this time, Megan did not pick up the phone quickly like last time. Instead, the phone rang for nearly 20 seconds before Megan picked up.

"Hello, honey!"

"Hi Megan. How's your day?" Robert tried to act normal, not sure how else he could talk to his wife.

"Not bad. Same old. You are on the speakerphone already huh?" Megan noticed the echoic sound. "Eager to hear the gossip, aren't you?"

"Don't tease me, babe. You know it isn't gossip that I am dying to hear!"

"Don't get all work up there. We've plenty of time. I don't have a date tonight."

"No? Oh, I guess that's good. Hmmm, why not?" Robert was curious.

"Why? Do you want your pretty wife get fucked by a stranger again before she comes home to you, do you?" Megan teased. "Actually, I finished the job today just after lunch time and we had already been out on a date."

"Already?! What did you do? Where did you go?" Robert quizzed.

"Slow down, I haven't told you about last night and you already want to know about today! You just can't wait, can you? Hahaha!"

"So you get fucked by him last night, I already knew that."

"Really? All you know is what I sent to you. I could have taken my panties off and had some beggars jerked off over it, just like you did to mine last night. You have no idea."

"Ok, Ok, so you make your point. Now tell me how did your date go last night."

"You have the new photos up on the computer? Good. Then you already knew I told those photos after our phone call last night before I met him. I had been thinking about letting him fuck me and I was constantly horny throughout the day. I didn't show you my panties in the second photos because I didn't want you to know how wet I already was."

"We've arranged to meet in the hotel lobby and when I got there he was seating in one of the sofa waiting for me. When he saw me, he got up to greet me and I immediately noticed that he had a hard-on already! I bet he had been thinking about what he might get to do with me all day too! Hehehe" Megan giggled at the recollection.

"He led me towards the car park and told me he was going to wine and dine me in order to get into my pants."

"I reminded him that he had already been there and he didn't need to wine and dine me to get into my pants again. But he corrected me that only his hand had been in my pants and that was not the same."

"As we walked through the hotel lobby towards the car park, his rather large bulge in front of his pants was plain for everyone to see. I was slightly embarrassed by it but he seemed to be proud. Later he told me he wanted to show people the effect I had on him."

"After a short drive we ended up in a nice Italian restaurant just outside the downtown area. There wasn't much of a crowd as it was mid-week and we managed to have a nice booth table near the back of the restaurant all to ourselves."

"When we had ordered our food he just came right out and asked me what kind of underwear was I wearing? I was shocked by his forwardness but then I realised we both knew we'll be fucking each other brains out soon so we might as well skip the pleasantries."

"So I described to him my lace bra and panties, and that they were a present from you."

"You told him about me?"

"Yes and how he was a birthday present from me to make up for my absent and that you approve. I explained to him that I sent 'evident' back to you to proof that I really had sex with another man. His eyes lit up when he heard that and told me he might be able to help me!" Megan laughed down the phone.

"It was then that our food arrived and I asked him how he was going to help me."

"He asked me whether I noticed anything out of place when I sucked him off last night. To that I replied, apart from the huge load of cum he sprayed on me what else was out of place?"

"He laughed and said that it wasn't a large load, at least not by his standard."

"I was shocked. I asked him what did he meant. I've my fair share of cum on my face and that was near the top of the large load list, if not the top."

"He explained that he had just jerked off in his room before he came to the bar last night, as he wasn't expecting to meet anyone. He told me that he could easily fill half a cup if he saved it up for a day or two."

"I didn't believe him and I told him."

"He then explained that it was an anomaly that he had to live with since his teenage years. When his puberty started and begun jerking off in his room everyday, he had to have a large drinking glass nearby to catch his and just thought every boy produced the same amount of sperms as he did. He began to have suspicions when he started trading jerk off gossip with his friends. He found out that they either used a small hand towel or some toilet tissues to catch their cum when they jerked off. He could never use that as most of his cum would just leaked out when the towel or tissues got saturated after couple of blast of his sperms. And he told me when he was young, not surprisingly his load was even bigger than now. Anyway, it was not until a couple of years later when his girlfriend agreed to suck him off one weekend that he confirmed he was abnormal. He nearly choked the poor girl when he came inside her mouth and when she pulled back to swallow he just continue shooting his sperms all over her face. After that, he got a reputation in school and most girls just avoid him like a plague."

"As he was recounting his story, all I could think of was how it would feel to have his cock exploded deep inside my pussy, blasting load after load of hot cum in me. Needless to say, I was getting hornier and hornier by the minutes and my pussy was leaking like a broken faucets. I was tempted many times to excuse myself to the ladies room and relieved the tension."

"Why didn't you?" asked Robert.

"Because his hand was on stroking my knees and slowly moving towards my pussy as he talked. And I didn't want to stop him. While he was doing that, he told me he learnt to live with his 'condition' and realised that there will always be a proportion of women on Earth that will not have problem with him. I told him that my brain was telling me I was not one of them but my pussy said otherwise."

"By the time we finished dinner we both were more than ready to go back to the hotel and fuck ourselves silly. As we walked out of the restaurant to his car, I noticed that it was parked at the back of the restaurant and outside the floodlights in the shadow. It was then that he grabbed me and pushed me against the side of his car, and started kissing me on the mouth. One of his hands sneaked underneath my top and unhooked my bra. I didn't notice until I felt my tits were no longer supported when he pulled away slightly from me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.