Amanda's Choice - Cover

Amanda's Choice

Copyright© 2005 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 14-year-old Amanda is a girl with a troubled life who finds solace in a mysterious woman. Before long, friends become lovers, and just as Amanda's life is about to crash around her, she is swept up into a world of magic, intrigue, and slavery, where she is forced to make the ultimate choice between love and freedom. Winner of Best BDSM Story, Third Place, in the 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The heat of the day was loathe to disperse, the air remaining uncomfortably warm and sticky even after the sun set over the waters, the skies deepening towards dark indigo twilight. Rennis felt the thickness of the air seem to cling to his lungs as he stepped out of his guest quarters. No breeze stirred the air, making even the light, silken robe that he wore around his lean body seem overly hot to him.

He glanced up at the skies, where the brighter stars had emerged, though soon to be struggling against the bright light of the moon as it rose above the darkened eastern horizon. As much as he enjoyed visiting Roquan on occasion, he definitely preferred his own Manor. It was situated on another island further north and on higher ground, where the air would dry out at night and allow him to take leisurely walks in comfortably cool air. He would return just as full night descended, and enjoy a soft, warm companion in his bed until he was tired enough for sleep.

As it was, he feared it was simply too hot for a walk, and his prospects of a companion were dim, ironic as that was for an Overlord. Protocol was everything to the Overlords, and one did not simply take liberties with another's slaves without permission. Rennis had so hoped to spend some time with Sirinna, but in his anxiety over delivering the Disalla powder to Yanna, he had forgotten to request permission from Roquan. It was far too late to ask now.

Rennis sighed and ducked back inside his quarters. Here it was cooler, yet the air was no drier. It still felt distressingly humid. He silently vowed to make Roquan travel to the D'glounaas Manor instead next time.

Rennis appeared to be face no other prospect that evening save for retiring early, as much as he hated it. He began to turn the lights down over his bed, when there came a low knock at his door.

Not expecting any visitors that evening, Rennis took a moment to react. He turned and smoothed out his robe to look presentable, in case it was Roquan. "Enter."

The door opened, and a familiar figure slipped quietly into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Yanna?" Rennis said, nonplussed.

Yanna gave her former master a soft smile and stepped more fully into the room. "Good evening, master."

"Yanna, what are you doing here?"

"I have been granted release for the evening from Master Vanlo."

Rennis looked at her in surprise. "Release? Why?"

"So that I may serve you tonight, master."

Before Rennis could reply, Yanna took another step into the room and lowered herself to her knees. She dropped her gaze downward, and placed her hands palms-up on her thighs.

Rennis was rather stunned. While Yanna was never a bad slave, always doing whatever was asked of her the best she could, she never volunteered her services. It was one of the things that made it very difficult for Rennis to contract her to clients. If she had not already shown some aptitude for the healing arts, he would have likely had to sold her at auction. It was a lucky break that he could trade her to Roquan and his master Healer.

Perhaps this was a show of gratitude. Perhaps Yanna was doing so well here that she finally found a position that made her happy. Or perhaps she had gone so long without true sexual intercourse that she wanted to avail herself of the opportunity when she had it.

Rennis quickly realized that it did not matter to him. He wished companionship, and here it had been presented to him. He fully intended to take advantage of it.

He turned away from Yanna and stepped over to the dresser where his personal effects lay. He intended no bondage with her. For what he wanted, he needed Yanna unfettered. Yet this did not mean he wished to leave her completely bereft of any reminders of her station. He opened a drawer and reached between the folds of a cloak he never intended to wear, its sole purpose to conceal yet another so-called "contraband" item to bring to another Overlord's Manor.

As he approached the submissive Yanna, he held in a hand a triangle of thin, silky material, very black in color, with a sheen like satin, the magical enchantment upon it making his fingers tingle. He crouched beside Yanna and reached between her open thighs. Yanna saw what was in his hand and drew a deep breath, her skin flushing in anticipation, her knees sliding further apart for him.

Yanna played her part well. She knew what was expected of a slave and acted appropriately, though she did not believe herself to be a slave, at least not as the Overlord would think. Yet Master Rennis dealt in more heavily in enchanted items at his Manor than most. There were a few that Yanna needed no willpower to allow herself to enjoy, and this was one of them.

Rennis fit the silken material to Yanna's mound, where it settled against her tender skin in a tight, snug fit. It hugged her labia, revealing every intimate contour. It settled deeply into her slot, between her labia and into her tunnel, the nub of her womanhood outlined clearly above it.

Rennis took one of her hands, and brought her to her feet, turning her away from him. He reached around her and lifted her breasts in his hands, enjoying their weight against his palms, fingers closing and squeezing the flesh tightly. Between Yanna's legs, the enchanted silk began to ripple and undulate, like slow and gentle strokes against her clitoris. Yanna let out a soft sigh, her eyes closing. His fingers rubbed her nipples, coaxing them erect. Her feet edged apart as the silk teased and probed her tunnel.

The silk was as good as bondage to Rennis. It thoroughly imprisoned Yanna's pussy. It would stimulate her exactly as he wanted. Nothing she could do could alter that. He could keep her from reaching orgasm as long as he wanted, or he could reward her with a very pleasant climax and start her towards the next one.

Rennis continued fondling her breasts, having missed this simple pleasure in his time away from his own Manor. He tended to prefer large-breasted slaves, as did the clients to which he catered. Roquan tended more towards shapely perfection rather than size. To Rennis, size was perfection.

Yanna panted as the strokes against her cunt increased, like the touch of a skillful tongue. Her legs trembled at the rising stimulation. Rennis sensed her growing excitement and arousal and dropped his hands from her breasts. She turned and looked at him expectantly.

"You remember what I like, Yanna," Rennis said softly, stepping over to the bed and slipping out of his robe.

"Yes, master," Yanna said in a husky voice, watching as Rennis turned, his penis long and erect and standing out from his body. "Where is it?"

"The top drawer of the dresser."

Yanna opened the drawer and spotted it immediately, a small vial of clear oil. She took it in hand, her breath short, her pussy feeling steamy behind the confines of the silk. When she turned back towards the bed, Rennis had already lay himself down upon it, smiling in anticipation at his former slave.

Yanna let her gaze momentarily sweep the room as she climbed upon his bed, and she spotted the object of her search almost immediately. Under the desk near the bed was an open satchel. It was roughly between the bed and the door. Perfect. It was all she needed to know.

Yanna felt the silk probe more deeply into her tunnel, making her moan and quiver as she crawled towards Rennis. She was rising slowly but steadily, her hips writhing back and forth, as if moving in time with a lover's thrusts. She slid over his legs, her breasts brushing his thigh, making Rennis smile at her.

She lightly grasped the base of his cock with one hand, while the other popped the top of the vial and poured the oil over his erection. It felt cool to his skin at first, but quickly warmed when Yanna began to spread it over his cock. Her fingers moved slowly and deliberately, until its length glistened in the oil. She bestowed one small kiss on it just below the head before drawing her body up.

Yanna had to pause a moment, the silken strokes against her pussy growing more intense.

"Now, now," Rennis said in a gently admonishing tone, though there was a smirk on his face. "What have I told you in the past about focus?"

"Yes, master," Yanna said in a breathy, barely audible voice. She looked down, positioning her body so that her breasts dangled under her. She leaned forward and down, letting one breast touch his cock, stroking it lightly until the head just disappeared under the ample flesh, pausing, then sliding back. This moved her hips in such a way that it seemed to amplify the effects of the silken patch against her mound, her cunt tormented by a touch that made her rise with a slowness that would drive her to beg for relief if he chose to stop it.

This was the one weakness she had. Every other part of her slavery she could act her way through, but orgasm denial drove her insane. It spurred her to concentrate very hard on Rennis' pleasure.

With each stroke of her breast, she pressed herself harder into him, moving faster as her own pleasure rose. She moaned and shuddered, yet forced herself to remain focused on him, no matter how much her pussy was aching for release. She settled down atop him so she could bring her hands up and squeeze her breasts around his cock, burying it between her warm and soft flesh. She pumped herself back and forth, stroking his cock between her breasts, panting heavily as she approached the edge. "Uhh..." Yanna moaned as she tripped over into orgasm, her cunt throbbing hard, the first orgasm she had administered by someone other than herself for some weeks. She faltered for just a few seconds, but never stopped, Rennis' cock still thrusting in and out from between her breasts.

"Very good, Yanna," Rennis said, his own voice husky as he began to rise himself. "I'm impressed."

Despite her beliefs and her plans, Yanna enjoyed hearing the praise.

The enchanted silk against her pussy continued stroking her, keeping her aroused. She knew what he wanted to do now. She slowed her pace a bit, preventing him from going too far too soon. The silken patch began to lightly squeeze and tug at her clitoris, coaxing it further out, as if sucking on it. Yanna moaned deeply and was nearly overwhelmed by the sensation, her body shaking.

It also meant that Rennis wanted something else now.

She drew herself up, her breasts shiny with the oil from Rennis' cock. She slid back, grasping his penis in her hand, stroking it lightly a few times before cradling it in her hand and running the tip of her tongue along the underside of his shaft, methodically from one end to the other, lingering near the head, licking at the sensitive spot right there. She was panting again as she rose a second time, the enchanted silk sucking on her womanhood more strongly, stroking the tip at the same time.

Yanna's tongue pressed more firmly, the flat of it sliding up and down Rennis' cock. When she reached the head, she leaned forward and took him inside her mouth, closing her lips tightly around him, cheeks dimpling as she sucked lightly. Her head began to bob slowly back and forth on his cock. At that moment, the silk relented. It loosened its hold on her clitoris, its strokes growing more gentle, holding her at her heightened stimulation instead of driving her further or letting her fall back. She uttered a small whimper, but did not flag in her own efforts, continuing to administer pleasure to her former master as if he were her master in truth again.

"Excellent, Yanna," Rennis said softly. "You haven't forgotten anything."

He let her continue a few moments longer and make him rise a little further, before finally gesturing for her to stop.

Yanna settled back on her knees, panting, the silk continuing to stroke her mildly but not driving her further.

Rennis smiled, taking his time as he shifted to one side of the bed, finally gesturing for Yanna to move forward. Eager for release, Yanna complied without hesitation, crawling to the center of the bed and lying on her back. Yet Rennis did not remove the silk immediately, even as he crawled atop her body. Instead, he lay himself down upon her, letting his penis lay on her covered cunt, making Yanna utter a desperate moan. He slid his hips back and forth, sliding his shaft against her slot. She could feel it as if his skin were touching hers, but it did nothing to stimulate her further, her noises growing more urgent and frustrated.

Finally, deciding that Yanna had had enough, Rennis reached between them and touched her mound. The silk came loose at once, and he let it fall to the sheets between her legs. Yanna looked up at Rennis with gratitude glistening in her eyes. The next moment, she drew in her breath and tossed her head back as he entered her. He slid his sizable length into her, making her moan loudly as he filled her.

His thrusts were long and slow, his length sliding in and out of her, making her rise again. Still copiously wet from the silk, her cunt was slick and tight, the two of them moaning softly as they coupled. As he felt himself rising as well again, he quickened the pace. He moved faster and harder, more of him driving into her each time. Yanna clenched her hands into fists beside her, her hips rising to him, desperate as she was for release.

Rennis groaned urgently, approaching the edge before Yanna. He tensed, hammering into her very fast, sending Yanna soaring after him. He uttered one last guttural groan as he went over, slowing his thrusts as he started to throb inside her, sending himself deep. Yanna felt him pumping hard against the insides of her cunt. She hovered excruciatingly at the edge, pressing her hips to his desperately, grinding and writhing in a high-pitched whimper. Finally, she cried out as she burst over the precipice, her pussy throbbing hard. He stayed inside her, trying to draw out her climax as much as possible, until his flagging erection would no longer stimulate her.

Yanna felt herself drop down slowly from her orgasm, breathing hard, her body settling back down onto the bed. Rennis withdrew and rolled off her and onto his side. He drew Yanna into his arms, embracing her. Yanna slid her arms around him, her breathing slowing.

"It is too bad that Master Vanlo is past such things in his life, Yanna," Rennis said softly into her ear. "He would be quite pleased."

Yanna allowed herself a small smile. "Thank you, master," she said, as it was expected of her.

She wondered with wry amusement if he would be recalling this night so fondly after tomorrow.


Roquan stood stone-faced, shiny coins of silvery-gold making a loud clinking noise as they dropped one by one from his hand into the waiting knobbly-fingered claws of the old Mage. The slow pace made it look as if Roquan were intending to make the Mage wait for his payment just that little while longer just to spite him.

Finally, the last of the thirty coins lay piled in the magician's withered hands, glittering in the light. "There, you robber," Roquan sneered. "Three hundred."

Now it was the Mage's turn to spite the Overlord. He stood and counted the coins painstakingly for himself, earning a murderous gaze from Roquan. Finally, the coins disappeared into a large pocket of the Mage's robes. "Indeed, your Lordship," the Mage said in an oily voice and a wry smile. "Three hundred platinum, payment in full."

"Perhaps next time you will not doubt the word of an Overlord when he states that he will pay you when you have the job done," Roquan said coldly.

The Mage appeared to ignore this as he picked up his staff, which he had leaned against the hearth, and perched his hands upon it. "I am not quite done. I have but one small adjustment to make, but it shan't take long."

Roquan appeared to bristle at having just paid for a job that was technically unfinished, though he had no reason to doubt that the Mage would do what he claimed. "Fine. Do as you need, then make haste to leave the Manor."

"I should inform you, your Lordship, that you will need to wait a day before you attempt to begin powering the Portal. The energies need a chance to settle to stability. I daresay it was an overlooked imbalance that caused your difficulty in the first place."

"Are you stating that this was my fault?" Roquan asked, fixing an incredulous stare on the Mage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.