Amanda's Choice - Cover

Amanda's Choice

Copyright© 2005 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 14-year-old Amanda is a girl with a troubled life who finds solace in a mysterious woman. Before long, friends become lovers, and just as Amanda's life is about to crash around her, she is swept up into a world of magic, intrigue, and slavery, where she is forced to make the ultimate choice between love and freedom. Winner of Best BDSM Story, Third Place, in the 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Rennis was glad with Roquan finally concluded their discussion for the time being. Despite the fact that Rennis finally felt that the thick wall that was Roquan's stubbornness had shown signs of the first cracks, he was anxious to see Yanna before his stay was done. He had missed seeing Yanna the day before, as Roquan had kept him until well into the midday meal, and Yanna was gone from the Healer's office by the time he had arrived.

Yet Yanna had managed to send him a note, using another slave as a courier for her, a tiny piece of parchment which he extracted carefully from his soiled satchel. It was speckled with Disalla powder, and he was careful not to get it on his fingers, lest he had to wash it off and risk distracting his mind with other things that were best left to the evening hours. The note was short and simple: "meet me in the Healer's office shortly after midday".

Rennis read over the note one last time and set it aside, smiling to himself. Perhaps he would spend his evening with her, if Vanlo were amenable to it. It was far too long, he believed, since Yanna had had any real sexual contact with anyone other than another slave. As odd as the girl was sometimes, she at least deserved that.

He snorted in amusement. "I'm getting as soft on my slaves as Roquan is with his," he muttered to himself with a wry smile.

He again reached into his satchel and extracted the pouch, shaking off loose Disalla that was sticking to the outside, the flecks of gray-black dropping back into the satchel. There was no point in worrying how much dirtier the inside of the satchel became, for it was already a loss. He would have to find a towel in which to wrap his effects when he was ready to head home.

He turned the pouch in his hand, the monogram of his Manor woven into the fabric near the mouth. He tugged on the loose drawstring to close the pouch, only to have it come off in his hand with a soft snap.

"Oh, hellfire!" Rennis sighed deeply. "Nothing about this trip has gone right."

He carefully bunched up the folds of the top of the pouch as best as he could and slipped it into a pocket of his shirt, drawing his tunic over it. He would just have to hope not too much of it stained his clothing before he could give it to Yanna.

He glanced out his window, and impatiently waited for the midday hour to come.


The air had become a sweltering steam bath by the time Sirinna walked Amanda over to the Healer's office. So hot and sticky was it that Amanda did not even truly notice she was still naked, and even without her gown she was perspiring. Sirinna was sweating as well, but she did not appear to pay it much mind, having grown accustomed to the tropical heat and humidity.

Amanda was grateful to enter the much cooler interior of the Healer's chambers, and it was not until after Sirinna had left her that she became aware of her nudity again, and resisted the urge to cover herself up as she nervously advanced into the treatment room, her eyes darting back and forth.

"Hello again, Amanda."

Amanda flinched and jerked her head towards the sound. "Oh, um, hi, Yanna."

Yanna stepped more fully out from behind the curtain at the last of the examination tables, holding a small glass vial in one hand that gleamed in the hazy sunlight. Amanda looked at her, then glanced off to the side towards the other door, the one leading into the lab.

"We're alone, like I promised you," Yanna said brightly. "And we have the office to ourselves until we're done."

Amanda eyed the vial anxiously. "Are you sure? I-I really don't want anyone walking in on this."

Yanna walked up to Amanda and gently took her arm, slowly coaxing her to the examination table. "It's perfectly all right. Master Vanlo is out for his walk and will not be back until later."

Amanda gave Yanna a surprised look. "A walk? In this heat?"

"The heat does his joints well. And he walks along the shaded paths along the edge of the Manor."

Yanna led Amanda around the back of the curtain before letting go of her arm. Amanda looked at the examination table and swallowed, her pulse quickening. Before coming here, she had some lingering arousal from watching Tanyee in the Circle, but now she was just anxious. She still was not looking forward to this at all.

She looked back behind her, biting her lip. She saw that the entrance from the outer chamber was hidden from view from behind the curtain, but not quite so for the door to the lab. "Yanna, a-are you sure..."

Yanna took her hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "It will be all right. Please, trust me."

Amanda gazed at Yanna, who smiled back at her. Finally, Amanda uttered a short sigh and managed a small, weak smile of her own. "You're right, I'm being silly, aren't I?"

"It's okay to be nervous."

"Master Vanlo would probably laugh at this."

"Well, I don't intend to tell him. I'll simply report that you were very good and you gave me trouble at all."

Amanda gave Yanna a relieved look. "Just so long as you tell Sirinna that, too."

Yanna chuckled. "Oh, of course. Now, let's get to it."

Amanda nodded and after only another moment's hesitation, she pulled herself up onto the examination table and lay back, her heart thumping.

Yanna undid the stopper, which came off with a pop. "You'll feel a tingling at first," she said as she poured out the contents into her upended palm. She paused and then smiled knowingly. "But you'll be distracted from that in short order."

Amanda just nodded again, not trusting her voice to work.

Yanna put the empty vial aside and flexed her fingers against her palm, the oily fluid squishing against her skin, coating it liberally. "Now, if you would spread your legs for me, please, Amanda. The wider, the better."

Amanda drew her feet up to her body and tipped her knees to either side, her legs visibly trembling.

Yanna swiftly drew her oiled hand over Amanda's mound, and immediately started to work the Kaylaxxa into Amanda's virgin folds. At once, Amanda felt a flash of intense heat on her tender flesh, which quickly gave way to a maddening tingling, like a limb that had fallen asleep and was coming back to life. Yanna's fingers sank between Amanda's labia, pressing firmly, the slickness of the Kaylaxxa making her hand glide. Amanda felt the stimulation from the simple, oiled touch generate a spark of arousal in her, and it seemed as if it was not going to be so bad at all.

The next second, it hit with such force that she felt as if she couldn't breathe.

Amanda uttered a long, shuddering gasp, her hands clutching the edge of the examination table. She had no warning. It was just there. A rocketing buildup, barely a few blinks of an eye, and she was at the edge and then over, her pussy throbbing wildly. Finally her throat unlocked, and she let out a breathless moan, panting hard, her body writhing under the sensual assault.

"Heavens, have you cum already?" Yanna said with mild surprise, her fingers continuing unabated against Amanda's helpless slot, which now glistened brightly with Kaylaxxa. "You must be rather sensitive to it. Some people are just that way."

It also helped that Yanna had made this one vial a double-concentration of the Kaylaxxa. She intended to make sure that Amanda would need to stay a little longer to recover from this, preventing her from leaving at the crucial moment. In addition, Yanna admitted quietly to herself, it amused her to see the outworlder girl like this.

No sooner than the one orgasm had begun to fade that Amanda soared upwards towards another with a speed that made her clench her teeth as she hung again at the edge of climax. Her body tensed and let go, shaking as a second orgasm crashed through her body, making her hips buck against Yanna's hand.

This time, Yanna could not hide her smile of amusement, though Amanda was in no condition to notice it. "Goodness!" she cried softly, trying to sound astonished.

"Oh... my... God... !" Amanda gasped, barely coherent as her cunt convulsed, Yanna's fingers stroking her hard and deep.

"Master Vanlo may have to adjust this for you if you ever need it again. All right, hold on, I have to do it inside you now."

Yanna plunged two fingers into Amanda's tunnel. Amanda threw her head back and squealed, rising and cresting to a third orgasm that pounded hard and pulsed around Yanna's fingers. It was barely finished when Yanna thrust her fingers in deeper, twisting them around and back, triggering the climax to begin again, leaving Amanda panting so heavily she felt momentarily dizzy.

"Just another moment, Amanda. Almost done."

Amanda uttered a strident cry as Yanna touched her somewhere deep inside her, somewhere very sensitive that Sirinna had managed to touch during their intimate moments, causing her pussy to throb so hard she saw stars at the edges of her vision.

Yanna was very tempted to linger. She was finding this to be very entertaining. Yet she was so close to completing her plans that she did not want to risk giving herself away. She extracted her hand from Amanda's cunt and grabbed a towel to wipe off her hand. "There! All done!"

Amanda gave a long, high-pitched moan as her climax wound down at an excruciating crawl, her fading throbs leaving behind a substantial ache in her pussy. Her muscles began to relax, her legs unfolding. Yet as her thighs began to close against her still hyper-aroused cunt, it sent her skywards again. She tripped over into yet another orgasm, though not nearly as intense as the others had been.

"Oh God..." Amanda whimpered, breathing hard. She waited for her climax to again fade, and started to unfold her legs, only to rise again. "Ohhh... !"

She hung, body quivering, then uttered a staccato "Uh! Uh! Uh!" sound as she gave way to another weaker but still draining orgasm, her body jerking with each pulse.

"Oh dear," Yanna said, clicking her tongue. "Here, Amanda, draw your legs up again, keep them spread apart."

Amanda groaned, dazed, her pussy starting to build again. She drew in her breath and held it as she did as Yanna instructed, letting it go when she spiked upwards again. A few seconds after spreading her legs apart as far as they would go, it relented, and she slowly fell back.

"You're going to be very sensitive for awhile now. You'll need to stay here a little longer to recover."

"Wh... what... w-went wrong?" Amanda croaked, her voice barely audible.

"Nothing, really. Like I said, you're just a little more sensitive to it than most. Just lie as still as you can if you don't want to cum anymore."

Amanda believed she had had enough orgasms to last her for the rest of the day. Perhaps several days.

She was absolutely stunned. It was the most intensely sensual experience she had ever had. At one point she simply lost count; it was as if she were having one continuous orgasm. It had overwhelmed her senses and driven her nearly mad. Yet part of her almost wanted to try to close her legs up again, just to see if she could trigger another one. Already she felt a mild level of stimulation, the littlest movement threatening to drive it higher. Even her breathing seemed to effect it, going a little higher with each intake, falling back by the same amount as she exhaled.

Yanna smiled down at Amanda. "Don't worry, we didn't do your cunny any damage. Does it ache a little?"

"Yes," Amanda said. Breathing through her mouth had dried her throat. She let go with a small spate of coughing that turned into a gasp as it triggered her pussy again, the weakened but still potent orgasmic throbs making her body jerk in response.

"The ache will fade rather quickly. Just lay still, keep your legs open, and don't move too much."

Amanda glanced down at herself, where her trembling thighs lay in a wide "V" before her, her feet tucked against her, the muscles beginning to ache themselves from being stretched. "I-I'll try. How long do you think... ?"

"Yanna, are you here?"

Amanda bit her lip hard to suppress her gasp, but her body flinched in response to the sound of the male voice from the outer chamber, and she felt herself rise precipitously for a few moments, and then slowly fall back.

Yanna gasped, looking stricken. "Oh no!" she whispered. "Master Rennis!"

"What? Who..." But Amanda trailed off as she vaguely remembered Sirinna mentioning about someone named Rennis, another Overlord visiting the Manor.

At the thought of an Overlord finding her like this, even one that was not Roquan, filled her with dread and embarrassment.

"Yanna?" the voice came again, closer, more insistent, and impatient.

Yanna sighed and started to step away from the table.

"Yanna?! No, wait!" Amanda whisper-shouted.

"Shhh!!" Yanna hissed. "I have to! He's my old master! Now, just hush, and he won't know you're here."

"But, I... !" Amanda's words were cut off as her movements triggered another, but thankfully weaker orgasm, the throbs dull and lackluster, though adding to the now distinctive ache that seemed to reach deep into her vagina.

Yanna quickly emerged from behind the curtain and jogged to the center of the room, just as Rennis entered. "Oh, there you are!"

"I'm sorry, Master Rennis! I was busy."

Rennis stepped up to his former slave, smiling broadly. He then glanced back the way she had come, tilting his head to one side as if trying to see past the curtain. "A patient?" he asked casually.

Behind the curtain, Amanda tensed and held her breath.

"No, Master Rennis," Yanna said quickly. "Just doing some inventory for Master Vanlo."

"Ah." He promptly turned his head away. He opened his mouth to speak, but paused and glanced about the room. In a lower voice he asked, "Are we alone?"

"Yes, master, we are. Master Vanlo is out for his midday walk, and I was about to head out for the meal."

"I don't want to keep you, Yanna. I know you have important things to do for..."

"Yes, master, very important," Yanna said in a rush, her voice low and conspiratorial. "I understand how very important it is."

Rennis paused at this for a moment, surprised at the young woman's enthusiasm. "Well, that's very good to hear. That's a very good attitude for you to have, Yanna."

Behind the curtain, Amanda's breathing had managed to calm to something near normal. She gave her legs an experimental flex, bringing her knees together. She got about halfway before she rose again, making her draw in her breath quickly, heart pounding at the thought that she had been discovered when the conversation paused.

"Did you bring some more for me?" Yanna said. "Of what I need?"

Master Rennis paused again, looking nervously over towards the lab door. "You are quite sure we are alone, Yanna?"

"Very much alone."

Amanda could not help but listen to the conversation. It was the only thing she could focus on to take her mind off her still sensitized cunt. So much did it ache that she simply could not stand the thought of another orgasm, and she wanted to remain absolutely still. That meant requiring something else to which to turn her attention.

"I want no witnesses to this exchange," said Rennis.

Yanna nodded. "I understand, master, but we are alone."

Rennis placed his hand over the bulge under his tunic, taking one more glance before uttering a suffering sigh. "I should not be bringing this to you like this, Yanna," he said in a low tone of voice, his eyes hard. "Roquan would consider this contraband."

Amanda's eyes widened.

"I know." Yanna's own voice was now soft and urgent, though still loud enough in the silent room for Amanda to hear every word. She looked up at Rennis with pleading eyes. "But I cannot do anything more without it. I am out of my last supply."

Rennis looked askance at her. "Already? You do know you are to use only a single pinch for each..."

"Yes, master," Yanna said quickly. "A pinch. For each one. I did as you told me, master."

Rennis cast a dark look at her. "Yanna, you may no longer be my slave, but you will not interrupt me."

Yanna lowered her gaze and folded her hands before her in a supplicating gesture. "I'm sorry, master," she said in a sorrowful voice.

Rennis reached under his tunic and extracted the pouch from his pocket. As he pulled it away, a loop of the remainder of the frayed drawstring caught on a button, yanking the mouth of the pouch open and spilling a small amount. Rennis uttered a soft but vile curse under his breath, though he managed to yank a foot back in time to avoid getting the horrid stuff on his shoe. Instead, it sprayed and scattered over the stone floor.

Yanna lifted her eyes and looked at the pouch with avid eyes.

Rennis handed her the pouch. "Put it away quickly," he said in a low voice. "If anyone catches you with that, we'll both be in grave straits with Roquan."

Amanda felt her heart beating faster again. She was having the uneasy feeling she was not supposed to be hearing this. Yet her curiosity kept her listening, even as the difficulty with her nether regions was finally abating, the sheen from the Kaylaxxa fading as it soaked into her skin.

"I'll put it in my quarters, under my bed, before I go to the meal, master."

"Understand, Yanna, I cannot bring you any more after this."

"Yes, master."

"If I have to... I'll extract you from here somehow and bring you back to my Manor."

"But my work here? What of that? Have I not been good?"

Rennis gave Yanna an affectionate smile. No, Yanna was far from one of his best slaves. Truth be told, he traded her to Roquan because he had such trouble finding a client that would take her. Yet she was always bright and cheerful, and she knew how to please a man in bed. He actually missed her.

"Yes, you have been very good, Yanna," Rennis said in a softer voice. "You have done everything that was asked of you."

"Then... I have succeeded?" Yanna asked hopefully.

Rennis paused, thinking the question rather oddly phrased. "Ah, yes, I'd say you have succeeded quite admirably."

"Thank you, master!"

Her attention captivated by the discussion, Amanda let the tension go from her legs, letting them slowly unbend and her feet slide down away from her. Her pussy rose only half-heartedly, and did not remain that way but faded back within seconds, leaving her with just a residual tingling.

She did not understand everything she was hearing, but what she did comprehend made a knot of anxiety form in her stomach.

No witnesses... Contraband... Grave straits with Roquan... You have succeeded quite admirably... No witnesses...

Amanda was suddenly far more frightened of being discovered than any mere embarrassment it would cause her.

"Now, Yanna, you better go hide that," Rennis said, looking about again. "Every moment we keep talking is another moment we risk being discovered."

To Amanda, this sounded very ominous. Yet Yanna knew Amanda was listening! She knew they had already been discovered!

"Yes, master, I'll go take care of that now." Yanna turned and rushed out of the room towards the back door in the lab.

Rennis watched her go and sighed. Amanda forced herself to breathe as normally as possible, certain that he would hear her pants. The Overlord turned, glancing back towards the examination table at the end of the row for a moment before walking out.

Amanda listened to his footfalls fade quickly as they left the room, her eyes wide and fearful. Then she heard nothing, and realized for the first time what a disadvantage it was not to be able to hear an ordinary door open and close.

Amanda slowly sat up, swinging her legs over the side of the table with caution. She no longer felt any stimulation, just the constant, dull ache. She debated with herself whether or not to wait for Yanna to return or to get out of the Healer office as quickly as possible. Neither prospect was better. If she waited, she risked Yanna feeling she had to hush Amanda up somehow. If she left, she might catch up with Rennis, and he would know that someone had been in the Healer office listening.

It became a moot point a few moments later when she heard two running, bare feet quickly pad across the stone floor from the lab and rush to her table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.