Amanda's Choice - Cover

Amanda's Choice

Copyright© 2005 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 14-year-old Amanda is a girl with a troubled life who finds solace in a mysterious woman. Before long, friends become lovers, and just as Amanda's life is about to crash around her, she is swept up into a world of magic, intrigue, and slavery, where she is forced to make the ultimate choice between love and freedom. Winner of Best BDSM Story, Third Place, in the 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Roquan felt as if he had just spent the better part of a day accomplishing nothing.

The Overlord stalked away from the guest quarters, quietly fuming, frowning deeply. He and Rennis had not talked with each other, they had talked past each other. Roquan had wanted to delve into serious detail about plans to find a successor to Z'haas. He had thought Rennis might appreciate that he already knew of several members of court that would be most interested in a change at the Imperial Palace, and only needed to discuss with him a way to discreetly approach them, since Rennis was far better at subtlety than Roquan ever was.

Yet Rennis instead insisted on interjecting his appeals to deal with the other Overlords, to seek a peace with them. Even when Roquan had informed him of the sabotage of his Manor, it had only made him more adamant! True, Rennis had been properly disgusted by the tactic, but not at all surprised. He dared suggest that the other Overlords were behind it!

Roquan had finally had enough.

"I'm giving you a chance to decide where your loyalties reside, Rennis!" Roquan had declared. "The other Overlords no longer matter to me. They have already thrown their lot with the Emperor! Decide before your stay is over whether you wish to do the same!"

Roquan allowed himself to advance upon the Manor grounds far enough to remove himself from the sight of Rennis' lodgings. Here, he paused, and calmed himself. It would not bode well to show an angered face to the others, or to betray any doubt or frustration. A good Overlord must appear in complete command and control at all times, for it fostered respect from his slaves.

To Roquan, appearance was everything.

Roquan thought about visiting the Circle and quietly observing some of his slaves in training. Yet this required the greatest degree of self-discipline, for the Overlord was the most exacting of any, and it was best to approach it when he was fully relaxed, lest he take issue with each little indiscretion.

He instead decided to take a more leisurely stroll through the grounds. So long as he was seen, and that his slaves were aware of his presence, it would reassure any that were still feeling nervous, for he had already heard that there had been another incident of disobedience, this time from a Trainee!

It frustrated him that the hapless Trainee was likely to be punished, possibly severely. Hiatha's methods were always much more direct that Sirinna's. Yet he could not stay it, nor could he rescind Tanyee's punishment, for it would tip off the saboteur that he was on to him. When dealing with an enemy of stealth, it was best not to let him know when his actions had been noticed, for it increased the likelihood that the enemy would eventually make a mistake and reveal himself.

He simply hoped he still had a reputation left by that time.


At first, Amanda had dutifully returned to her quarters as Sirinna had asked. Indeed, it was much cooler in there, to her surprise, once she discovered that having two windows open to the air allowed into her a room a very nice and refreshing breeze from the sea, and the thatched walls allowed the whole building to breathe.

Yet she grew restless waiting for Sirinna, and she hated having nothing to do. She already found her missing the little conveniences of back home, such as her computer or her collection of books.

Amanda finally decided that the tropical heat was better than boredom, and she ventured back outside.

She wandered idly away from Sirinna's quarters, picking a path that wound through a rather lush thicket of flowering bushes and trees that looked like weeping willows. She was fascinated by the variety of foliage that was to be found here. Perhaps if they let her stay, she could offer to help with the gardening. It had been something of a hobby for her at home before Rose had passed away, and she had become quite good at it.

Occasionally, a slave would pass by on the path, thankfully without giving her much of an odd look. Perhaps they were already growing used to her here. A few even greeted her by saying "good day" as they passed.

A bit of breeze began to blow, more clouds sliding low across the sky from the west, with the hint of a promise of rain now in the air. It started feeling a little cooler now, and Amanda did not sweat as much, and what she did perspire actually evaporated and cooled her.

Amanda managed to forget some of her more troubled thoughts for the time being, stopping here and there to sniff at a flower, or touch the leaves of an unfamiliar plant. Finally she reached the point where she hardly noticed anyone passing by anymore, even forgetting how her gown tended to ride up behind her any time she bent over.

A figure approached her from further down the path, walking with slow and measured paces, footfalls quiet against the soft sand. Amanda turned away, not having noticed, and took a few leisurely steps away from the figure, until her eye caught sight of something fluttering near the flowers. She turned her head and watched the butterfly alight on several of the flowers in turn, its wings colorful and delicate. It attracted her attention to some plants that she had never seen before, lying low to the ground, sporting dozens of tiny blossoms. She bent over for a closer look.

Her gown slid upwards, past her thighs, exposed a sliver of her backside. Yet it was to the more intimate region that the figure's gaze now drifted, the raised mound of her sex, exposed as it was between her thighs, a small bit of her pink folds visible between her labia. Amanda shifted her weight a bit as she stretched herself forward for a better view, causing her to part her legs a bit, as if presenting herself to the figure behind her.

The view was enjoyed for a few moments more, before the obligation to speak became too great.

"You must be Amanda."

Startled, Amanda nearly fell forward into the foliage. She jumped back, bolting up, yanking her gown down with such force that she heard a thread or two pop somewhere behind her further up her back, casting two frightened eyes upon the imposing man that stood on the path before her, looking at her with a steady and unnervingly cool gaze.

Her initial reaction was to blush, but when he appeared to find her reaction amusing, anger flashed in her eyes instead, and she forgot her initial fear. "Who are you?" she demanded.

"Roquan D'ronstaq," he said smoothly. "Overlord of this Manor."

Amanda's mouth dropped open for a moment, then closed as she swallowed nervously.

Roquan paused a moment to look over the girl more closely. He now regretted that Amanda was not indeed a Captive. She was quite pretty. Her eyes were deep and steady, suggesting high intelligence, and there was a fire in them that bespoke of an equally strong passion. Certainly if Sirinna had gushed over the girl so much, she must be more than competent sexually.

Yet the cadence of her voice, and the way she held her body as she stood, the tautness of the muscles along her legs and arms told him she was extremely willful and headstrong. He doubted that even the Draught would have knocked much of that out of her. If she had been slated to become a slave, she would have been a challenge to train.

Roquan determined all of this in the space of a few heartbeats, his instincts and observation skills that refined after two decades of being an Overlord.

Amanda recovered quickly from her initial anxiety, taking a short but deep breath before opening her mouth to speak again. "Yes, um, Sirinna has told me about you."

Roquan was so unused to hearing an outworlder, especially one so young, speak to him without using a proper title of respect, that he had to consciously stop himself from immediately bristling at this. At the same time, he could not pass up the opportunity to spar with her on this point. "It is customary for you to use a title when speaking to me."

Now it was Amanda's turn to stop herself from bristling, but she did not accomplish it as well as Roquan, and he noticed her reaction immediately. "I can call you 'Overlord' if you wish."

"The more accepted title is 'master'."

"But I'm not one of your slaves, Overlord."

A pause. "Very true."

"And I don't intend to become one."

"Such matters are generally for the Overlord to decide, Amanda," Roquan said mildly.

Amanda's heart pounded. "And what have you decided on that, Overlord?"

"That should be obvious. Do you have a collar around your neck? Do you have a trainer holding your chain? Are you fettered in any way?"

"No."

"Then you are not to be a slave by my hand, or you would be one already."

"Thank you, Overlord," Amanda said. "But what will become of me, then?"

Roquan flashed a patronizing smile at her, just to see how she would react.

Amanda's eyes hardened. It was just like the expression the social worker would give her when she dared question her authority.

"What do you wish to have happen to you?" asked Roquan, watching Amanda curiously.

Amanda had not expected that question, and she was unable to respond at first.

"I would think that an outworlder, ripped as she were from her homeworld, would be clamoring to return to it," Roquan said. "Is this not the case, Amanda?"

Amanda felt her heart sink. That was not a fair question, not worded like that.

Roquan was actually surprised at the hesitation. So she really did not want to go back? This was rather interesting. Sirinna had done her job all too well in getting the girl to fancy her.

"The Portal is being repaired as we speak," Roquan said. "Once it is completed, it can be activated again and send you home within the next few days. Is that not what you want?"

Amanda again could not respond, but this time, Roquan was not going to let it pass.

"I asked you a question, Amanda," he said, a trace of impatience creeping into his voice.

"What if I did not want to go back?" Amanda asked.

Roquan's lips twisted into a humorless smirk. "Do you always answer questions with questions, Amanda?"

Amanda was not sure why she asked the question. Or perhaps she did but did not want to admit it. Sirinna meant very much to her, more to her than what shambles of a life she had left on Earth.

Roquan now realized Amanda was not just intelligent, she was clever as well. Beautiful, intelligent, passionate, clever, willful, and headstrong. It was a combination for either a most vivacious and highly sensual slave, or a disaster of disobedience and bad discipline. He actually regretted never finding out which.

"There is but one option for any outworlder that stays in Narlass," Roquan said. "What do you think that is, Amanda?"

"A slave," Amanda said in a small voice.

"Yes. A slave. I seem to recall telling Sirinna that."

Amanda's eyes glistened. She knew she loved Sirinna, but she did not think it was enough to make her give up her freedom. For all she knew, she was being utterly foolish with her feelings. What was she to Sirinna? A potential slave? A sexual fling? Or was there anything more than that?

"When the time comes, Amanda. I will not force you into the Portal. But if you stay, you stay on my terms, and they are not open for debate."

"I didn't think they were, Overlord."

"So you will have a choice to make, then. A unique position to find yourself in, for no outworlder has ever had that opportunity."

"Of course not, since you take it away from them," Amanda said curtly before she could stop herself.

And then, to her surprise, Roquan smiled at her. "A challenge."

Amanda gave him a nonplussed look. "What?"

"That's what you would be, Amanda, were you to stay. A challenge to train."

Amanda's eyes widened, and she actually blushed.

Roquan noted this. Was that embarrassment? Or did she consider it a compliment? "At any rate, would you know where Sirinna is?"

"She said she was taking Tanyee to the Circle," Amanda replied. "For, uh, training."

"And she did not tell you to remain in your quarters?"

"She did, but..."

"But you chose to disobey her."

Amanda paused a moment before saying, "As you said, Overlord. I'm a challenge."

Roquan allowed himself a small smile at this. "I need to speak with her briefly. You will..." He caught himself. "Or, rather, I would like you to accompany me."

Amanda glanced nervously in the general direction of the Circle, whose rim of trees she could see rising just above a low hill in the distance. "Why do you need me to accompany you?"

"You seem to like the outdoors better than remaining in your quarters. And perhaps I simply like your company."

Amanda found that difficult to believe.

"Unless you're afraid, of course."

"Afraid? Of what?"

"What you might see."

Of course she was! She was certain whatever she would see would embarrass her, horrify her, or both. She did not want to know every intimate detail of how training worked after seeing one example of it at the midday meal, no matter how unusual Sirinna seemed to think that incident was.

"What do you know of Tanyee, Amanda?" Roquan asked.

"Tanyee? Uh... just that she's being re-trained. No, remedial training was what Sirinna said."

"And do you know of her transgression?"

Amanda shook her head.

"Come along with me."

Roquan did not give her a chance to refuse. He simply turned and started down a path towards the Circle.

Amanda wanted to resist him. She wanted to disobey him. She just wanted to stand there and let him go without her. He had no power over her, as she was not his slave. Yet he was already going to punish Sirinna at some point for bringing Amanda through the Portal in the first place, and she did not want Sirinna to get into even more trouble over her. Moreover, despite how Amanda felt about this place, she was a guest, and Roquan was providing her food and shelter.

Being disobedient was one thing. She did not want to be rude.

After just a moment's pause, she jogged a few steps to catch up with the Overlord, and walked warily at his side.


Master Healer Vanlo took his time returning to his office, enjoying how the slow walk and the heat loosened his aging joints and soothed his stiffened muscles. With these distractions having faded from his elderly body, it allowed him to think more easily, his thoughts clear and his perceptions sharp. He did not mind having a body that had begun its slow slide into fragility, so long as his mind remained as it had in his youth.

Now, as he strolled up the path to his offices, a new thought came to him. It was time for a new experiment. His existing one was not to yield any more information for him. He could tell the Overlord that there was something in the blood of the slaves, but not what or who had placed it there. The new experiment he contemplated, however, would not necessarily tell him this either. Yet when faced with things one cannot do, it was best to refocus on things one can do.

Upon entering his office, he found Yanna had already returned, and was in the lab busily filling more vials with Kaylaxxa, despite the fact that the place was nearly empty, save for one female slave on the furthest examination table. Vanlo might not have known she was there had she not moaned softly as he entered the room.

"Ah, Yanna," Vanlo said, smiling pleasantly. "Was the midday meal to your satisfaction?"

"It always is, master," Yanna replied.

"And already back hard at work, I see."

"We will need to begin sending fresh Kaylaxxa to Master Roquan's slaves that are Abroad."

"Ah, but this could have waited until the morning."

"True, master, but this is one less thing for me to do tomorrow."

"Oh?"

Yanna paused to finishing filling a vial and sealing it carefully before turning to face the Healer. "I need some time tomorrow morning to tend to the outworlder girl, Amanda."

"Hmm. Are you to tell me you convinced her to accept a Kaylaxxa treatment?" Vanlo said, stroking his beard thoughtfully, one corner of his mouth tugging upwards a touch.

"I did, master," Yanna said with a smile.

"I would be more fascinated to hear how you accomplished such a feat, Yanna."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.