The Atlantis Crystal - Cover

The Atlantis Crystal

Copyright© 2005 by Robber Baron

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man finds a crystal that changes his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning, in his office, Mike was still nervous about the coming confrontation with Lanz. And beside that, he was worried because last night he didn't dream about that ancient city. First I worry about the dreams, now I'm worried because I didn't dream, he thought.

After concentrating on work for a while, I need to try to figure out what's going on with the crystal. Now, what happened and when? He closed his office door, got a fresh yellow pad and began writing.

1. earthquake

2. found the crystal

3. first dream — I died

No, that's not it. I had the first dream after the earthquake, and I didn't die.

1. earthquake

2. dream — flying platform - saw universe, ancient earth

"AI, how could I have one of those dreams before I found the crystal?"

"Lord, as I told you, I know nothing of your dreams except what you have told me. Perhaps when the earthquake exposed the crystal, its power activated your genetic memory."

"Okay, I'll worry about that later. I want to get this done," Mike answered picking up his pencil again. After several minutes, he had the first draft finished.

1. earthquake

2. dream — flying platform - saw universe, ancient earth

3. went to crevice but couldn't get down — Benji afraid

4. second dream — palace with harem, blow-job

5. descended crevice — got crystal - in my mind, said I was worthy, Benji OK

6. another dream - city drowned by tsunami, death

7. body changes, communicate with AI

8. more communication with AI, power to control others

9. ancient blood?

10. dream every night — harems, sex, other men, disaster, death — until last night

11. got ring from Velasquez, power increases, found out others have crystals — Order of the Crystal

12. no dream last night: WHY? Do I know everything about the past?

Scanning what he had written, "Does this look accurate?" he asked AI.

"Lord, I cannot answer about your dreams, or why you did not dream last night, but otherwise, it looks accurate to me." The AI paused for a moment in its response. "Is it possible you were too tired last night to dream, or you dreamed and don't remember it?"

"Yeah, I guess that's possible."

"Lord, perhaps you should add that you need to acquire all the crystal fragments so the reign of the Lords of Light may be restored."

"I know you want that, but why should I want to restore the Lords of Light?"

"The Lords of Light brought nothing but good. They gave the people of your world civilization, culture, agriculture, transforming the barbarism that reigned here before their coming into a golden age of peace and prosperity. And since then, what have you had: war, disaster, despair."

Mike was about to ask about that when the phone rang. It was Kay. "We're leaving for the plastic surgeon now," she said. "We'll let you know how it went when we get back."

"Okay, are you feeling more comfortable about having your tattoos removed?"

Shannon answered, her voice raised and with a hint of a whine. "I'm still afraid, but I'll do it for you, Lord. They say the pain is worse than when you get the tattoo. And I thought that was pretty bad."

"We'll be all right," Kay interrupted. "We're happy to do it, Mike. I... we understand why you want us to remove the tattoos. After it's over, we'll call and let you know how it went."

Mike reminded them he would be gone all afternoon, dealing with Steve Lanz. "Well, then we'll tell you about it when you get home," Kay said. "And Mike... Lord, be careful, please."

"Yeah, be careful, but make sure you beat him," Shannon added. The girls finished the call saying together, "We love you, Lord Mike!" before they broke the connection.

"I want to discuss that some more... about the reign of the Lords of Light," he told AI. "But now I'm just trying to remember what happened." He paused for a moment. "When I first took hold of the crystal, and then later, you mentally told me I was worthy, that I had enough of the ancient blood to possess the crystal, but how was it that the earthquake opened the crevice just when I happened to be there."

"Lord, I don't know. For thousands of years I waited for someone worthy to take possession of the crystal. And then the earthquake happened and you were there. Perhaps the earthquake occurred because you were close to the crystal."

Mike was still thinking about that when his phone rang again. It was Terri. "Mike, Bob's here. He'd like to see you in his office."

Greg was with Bob Chandler. Mike quickly took control of Bob, the senior partner, and had him agree to Mike's partnership. That settled, they left for an early lunch at a pricey restaurant, paid for by Bob. The three men discussed the conditions of Mike's partnership, which would be equal to Glen's. "We'll have the papers ready next week," Bob said.

When they returned to the office they found a celebration waiting for them. Cake, champagne, the office staff, copy writers, other account execs, artists, and a few models were awaiting them in the conference room. There was applause and cheers. Terri served the cake, Veronica served the champagne, her eyes lowered before Mike, then she was blushing as she looked into his face. The men shook his hand, most of the girls kissed his cheek. While kissing his cheek Gina whispered into his ear, "I'll help you celebrate more tonight."

"This is my daughter, Kris," Terri said, pushing the pretty young teen toward Mike.

"You've grown since the last time you were here," Mike commented. "When was that, last year?" And he was right, Kris had matured a lot since last year, appearing even more womanly than in her photos.

The teen smiled coyly, already aware of the effect she could have on men, even old men like Mike. "Thanks, and congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Bourne." The pretty teen looked into his face for a moment, then lowered her eyes.

Terri came forward to hug Mike, tentatively kissing his cheek, pressing her bosom to his chest, saying "Congratulations Mike, you deserve it."

After the celebrations and congratulations were over, Mike raised his hand. "Thanks to all of you," he said. "This is gonna sound funny after I was just made a partner," he continued with a laugh. "But I need to take off this afternoon for personal business. So, I'll see you all tomorrow."

Glen, also laughing, added, "Mike, just so you don't start following in Bob's footsteps and only come in once a week."

After the party broke up, Mike went back to his office and was just grabbing the pad with his notes — he didn't want anyone else to see them — when Gina came in. "I'll have those storyboards ready sooner than we thought," she said loudly. Then softly, "Be careful, Mike," touching his shoulder.

"Don't worry, see you tonight," he whispered, then left.

On the drive to the airport, AI tried to talk to Mike about the Lords of Light. But worried about the upcoming confrontation, he told the construct to keep quiet so he could review in his mind their plan for dealing with Steve Lanz.

Mike got to LAX just before two. Velasquez was waiting for him, but he couldn't see Roy Wizinski anywhere.

After a few minutes the detective showed up. "I've arranged a room where we can meet with the suspect, Lord," he said, guiding them to a small storeroom, empty except for a table pushed into a corner.

"Good, this should work," Mike said.

"Thanks Lord," Roy replied with a smile. "You can get a lot with a badge and the right attitude." The three men waited, once more going over the plan to capture Steve Lanz and his crystal.

When it was time for Lanz's plane to arrive, Mike waited outside the storeroom door while Senator Velasquez went ahead to greet Lanz, with the detective waiting about half-way between Mike and the Senator. After a few minutes, Lanz came through the arrival gate carrying a small bag in one hand, a laptop computer in the other.

Mike watched Velasquez greet Lanz, take the bag and lead him down the corridor toward the exit. Suddenly, Detective Wizinski stepped in front of the two men. He flashed his badge, gave an order and gestured toward where Mike was waiting. Lanz tried to get away, but the detective, gripping his wrist and elbow, controlled him without drawing attention to their actions.

Wizinski hustled Lanz into the storeroom, pinning his hands behind him. Mike closed the door. Lanz managed to pull one of his hands free, trying to reach inside his shirt. As the Senator grabbed the free hand, Mike could feel Lanz trying to use the power of his crystal on them. Grabbing Lanz's hand from the Senator, "Obey me," he commanded. "Don't move. Stand there, and don't try to control anyone."

Lanz lowered his head and stopped struggling.

Steve Lanz was tall, thin, younger than Mike, probably in his mid-thirties. His complexion was very light, his face covered with thousands of light orange freckles, their color matched by his short, curly hair.

"Hold out your hands," Mike ordered.

When he didn't see a crystal ring on Lanz's hand, "He wears his crystal on a chain around his neck," Velasquez offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.