Untold Tale of Alan And Elena: Do You Feel What I Feel? - Cover

Untold Tale of Alan And Elena: Do You Feel What I Feel?

by Bossbeat

Copyright© 2005 by Bossbeat

Fiction Story: Alan and Elena separated for the second time in their young lives,this time an ocean apart but their love transcends the water in this very loving untold tale.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

"Do you feel what I feel, can you see what I see, can you cut behind the mystery, I will meet you by the witness tree, leave the whole world behind" Broken Arrow, By Rod Stewart

This story happens Before "Make Me Happy"

Alan is very tired today, he has done an all night job on a project and has just put it in the mail to be delivered, and has done a meeting with another potential client, if he get this one gig it'll make his year, and for the rest day of he doesn't have another job to be done till two days later. It is mid 1989 summer, and he and Elena has taken a break on their relationship, he hasn't heard from her in the last year or so, in the interim he has dated several young ladies and none has yet to grab him like Elena had. He has put her to the back of his mind as he has a life to lead and has no intention on being a starving artist, nor will be no type of artist without any sleep, he grabs some lunch and then rents a video movie to watch, as he takes this impromptu day off, sometime later in his bed room he falls asleep and then he dreams...

Elena wonders at this moment if she is doing the right thing in coming here, she feels that she should have consulted Alan before making this move, this was a radical change in coming here to this country, it is poor the people have need of things, of goods and services, "Hell, you can't get toilet paper without getting in a fight." Even though she has done good work for some of the people she is working for to help others, but she still feels the one thing that is missing, He would not have let her go to this place, He would have suggested somewhere else, and if so would she have gone with him there? She smiles to herself, feeling somewhat guilty with the answer, in a heartbeat! They do need help here and I couldn't do it in the states, when she tried to all she got was the run around from one department to the next, until she got totally fed up with their system and packed what she had and what little money that she had in her pockets and jetted out without telling anyone anything, and now in a cold lonely place even though it is summer here the lace is cold without Alan, the man she loves with all her heart, she thinks of him as she falls asleep, and then she dreams...

Alan is at his gym working out as usual, trying to keep in shape for his jobs keeps him in a stationary position not much moving around, as he works he sees several of the ladies working out as well in their fashionable skimpy work out attire, several of them are trying to get his attention, but his mind is on his work and figure he'll talk later as he does his crunches, the exercise to work his stomach to keep it from getting bigger, he goes from one exercises to the next as he goes to the next one he notices at the mirrored aerobics floor, he sees a sleek form stretching, she has a dancers build, in a black leotard, she has a wonderful form as she does her stretches, each one done slowly and gracefully, he steps over to get a better look at her but it seems no matter how close he gets he cannot see her face, even in the mirror it is obscured from his view, but he sees that she has long dark brown hair pulled back in a pony-tail exposing her long neck, moving ever so slowly with poise, and elegance all of which make his heart beat faster...

Elena is stretching preparing to do her work out regimen, as a dancer she has done this as a child and has never stopped, she does this at the gym for she doesn't know why she is doing this at some local gym, she feels comfortable here, and so far no one has bothered her, as she lifts one leg to the bar and bends her lithe body forward lifting her chin to meet her knee, and then she repeats it on the other one then she notices a figure watching her, she cannot see his face he reminds her of someone he keeps trying to look at her she doesn't like anyone watching her the only one she has ever let watch her work out was Alan, but he is not here, she notices as she work out he gets closer, almost staying in the shadows...

No matter what angle he looks Alan cannot see her face. He knows she looks familiar, could it be her? Nahh, never in a place like this she never could stand these "meat markets" she always called them no matter how stylish they made them look, he gets closer to see what she looks like and still her face is obscured...

She keeps doing her exercises and notice her watcher is getting closer, he movements are familiar, as if she knows them like she knows her own, but she cannot think of who it may be and again his face is in shadow although the place is well lit, she cannot see it and still he gets closer still...

Alan is almost close enough to get a good look at her but he cannot see but close enough to catch her scent, it too is familiar yet he does not recognize it then he is behind her she is still working out she hasn't acknowledged his presence, he reaches out to tap her on the shoulder...

Elena sees him reaching for her, fear grips her as she grabs him by the hand utilizing her skills in kung-fu, and flipping him in a full body slam, as he lands he rolls into a crouched position seeing her coming at him with a kick, he blocks it grabbing hold of her ankle and shoving her backward but she doesn't fall and again with all the movements he cannot see her face with her hair whipping about as he gets in a fighting stance as she comes at him again throwing several punches at him, she's fast he notices, but he blocks each one as fast as she can deliver. He doesn't let one through, at the same time he throws several and she blocks them all. Then she spins around to let loose another kick, and she strikes. He falls but recovers enough to let loose a sweep knocking her feet from under her and she falls, he leaps towards her, her legs come up and use his momentum over her and continues his flight where he lands hard on his butt, up to now he was not trying to hurt her, now he has had enough as he come to her full steam now throwing punches and kicks at her, she's blocking them but it is wearing her down her defenses she still cannot see his face with all of the moving around he's doing, he goes to sweep her feet again, this time she sees him and leap out of the way of his foot, but she doesn't see the other as she lands and gets swept again, and this time he leaps onto her and pins her to the floor and this finally he sees her face, and she sees his, and they finally recognize each other...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.