A Marriage in Turmoil - Cover

A Marriage in Turmoil

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Does my wife really want to have an affair?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual  

I left for the restaurant.

As I entered the main dining area I was surprised to see Pam and Ray sitting there eating dinner. Pam smiled at me and said, "We may not be in the private dining area but we're as close as we could get."

She mentioned, "A lot of the bosses are starting to leave. I haven't seen Nancy, Ed, or Ryan yet."

Pam asked her supervisor when she came out, "Have you seen Nancy?"

The supervisor said, "Ed and Ryan wanted to speak with her privately and asked her to please wait." Then her supervisor left.

That was the first time I really saw Ray close up. He was a big guy, maybe 6'2" over the 210 pound mark. He just mentioned that if I needed anything he would be there to help. I thanked him for his support and then headed for the kitchen. That was another way into the reserved room, through the kitchen.

When I got to the entrance of to the reserved room and the kitchen I just stood there a few minutes. I didn't want to barge in if there wasn't a problem. A black busboy came up to me and said, "Sir, you're not allowed in here."

I shuddered for a moment remembering the dream from the night before. I handed him ten dollars and said I'd only be a few minutes. He accepted it and looked through the door to see what I was staring at.

He saw Nancy and said, "What a beautiful woman she is. But I feel sorry for her because I could tell that the two men in the room were throwing unwanted advances toward her the whole evening and I knew she was not comfortable with it."

I told him, "I'm here to put a stop to it but I had to pick my time."

The busboy just smiled at me and said, "I like men like you that don't take shit from guys like those two pricks."

He went back into the kitchen to do his work. I just stood at the door biding my time.

Then it started. Ed said, "Have another drink, Nancy, Ryan and I have been waiting for this day."

Nancy said, "Please let me go, Ed. If you let me leave now, I won't tell anyone what went on. Please let me go."

Ed said, "Take the damn drink, Nancy, I'm your boss and you will do what you're told."

At that moment there was a knock on the front door. A Matre'D asked to speak to Ryan. He told him that his car alarm was going off and that his front window was busted. He needed to turn off the car alarm. Ryan left the room and went to see about his Mercedes.

Nancy took the drink and threw it in Ed's face.

"You fucking slut," Ed replied. "You've been teasing me with that ass of yours for too long now. It's time to pay the piper. You don't have that no account girlfriend and wimp husband to protect you now," as he reached down under her dress to grab her pussy."

That's when I reached into my pocket and grabbed my roll of nickels and barged through the door. Nancy turned around quickly and yelled, "Jim!"

Ed turned around and I said to him, "Nancy's no account wimp husband is about to kick your ass," as I hit him with my fist with the roll of nickels in it. I broke his nose on contact and maybe even his jaw. There were nickels flying everywhere. Ed fell to the floor and then Ryan came running back into the room.

Ryan yelled at me saying, "I'll sue you for every damn thing you own. I'll own that hardware store of yours."

Just as I approached him and was about to flatten him out also. Nancy said, "Wait, Jim. I have something better."

Ryan and I both looked at her as she pulled out a tape recorder and played just a snippet for us. Then she said, "We'll see who wins their lawsuit. I'll be filing my sexual harassment charges on Monday."

Nancy then said to Ryan and Ed who was still lying on the floor, "The only reason I put up with your shit tonight is so I could have it on tape. Maybe, just maybe, it might save another woman from your harassment. I'll see you in court," and then she kicked Ryan dead center in the balls. He screamed out as he fell to the floor to join Ed.

Then Nancy yelled out, "You two are pathetic, nothing but a couple of pigs. You aren't man enough to carry my husband's jockstrap. Go fuck yourself or each other."

I took Nancy by the arm and as we were walking toward the door, there were a number of people standing at the door watching the events that were unfolding. They started clapping for Nancy and I as we were leaving the restaurant. The busboy just smiled and gave me a high five.

Nancy and I walked out the front door hand in hand.

Sitting in their car in front of the restaurant was Pam and Ray. They were both smiling as Pam got out to give Nancy a big hug.

Ray looked at me and said, "As we were leaving, we heard a big commotion and a car alarm go off. We thought we would stick around a few minutes to see what was happening."

I looked at Ray and said, "Thank you."

He just said, "You're welcome."

After Pam and Ray left, Nancy and I headed for my car. Then I realized I hadn't said a word to her through all of this. I just stopped in my tracks and looked at Nancy and said, "You look beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy on God's green earth to have you. I'm so sorry for the way I acted. Please forgive me."

Nancy started crying and hugging me. She asked, "Are you going to take me home?"

I said, "Are you kidding? I'm not letting you out of my sight for the rest of this night. We'll send the boys after your car tomorrow. I think it will be pretty safe here for the night even though Ryan's Mercedes was damaged," and we both laughed.

When we got home we headed straight for the bedroom and locked the door. As Nancy was taking off her dress she looked at me and said, "What is it, Jim? What are you thinking?"

I said, "Honey, why did you dress so damn beautiful for those bastards?"

She looked at me and said, "I didn't dress for them. I dressed for you."

"What? I don't understand" I replied.

"Pam told me you would be there for me when I talked to her today." I just trusted that you would keep your promise to protect me. So I dressed for you. I wanted the other men to know what you have that they never would and to look good for you when you got there. The bastards just were lucky to be there until you arrived."

"God, Nancy, I love you so much." We both took off our clothes and lay on the bed. We kissed and hugged. I rubbed her all over her body. How I missed touching her. I got between her legs and started kissing her pussy. First gently then harder and harder. She spread her pussy lips so I could tongue fuck her. She was going wild. She climaxed all over my face. I didn't care. I wanted more of her. I kept pushing my face all over her hairy pussy like a madman. She grabbed the back of my head and held it against her pussy for what seems like minutes but was probably only a few seconds.

I rolled over on my back with my cock sticking straight up like a monument. I asked Nancy if she wanted to ride it. She smiled and grabbed my cock in her hand. She lowered her mouth around it and started sucking the head of my cock. I said, " Nancy, you don't have to do that."

She pulled her lips off my cock and said, "I want to," as she lowered her glistening lips back down around the head of my cock. She was just sucking it like a lollipop, slow and easy. Pre-cum stringing down from her lips to my cock head. God, it was great. It wasn't a blow job, it was so much more erotic and sensual just watching her suck me.

Then she raised up and straddled my cock and slowly lowered herself down on it. She started to speed up and her tits were bouncing with her. She was riding me with everything she had. Her juices were flowing down over my cock. Then she stopped and pushed her pussy down on my cock, pushing down harder and harder until I shot everything I had up into her. She screamed out, "I love you, Jim, with all my heart," as she climaxed.

She rolled off of me, both of us in a total sweat. We just lay there together and fell asleep. I woke up sometime later and began rubbing her breasts. She had her back to me so I took my hardening cock and put it against her pussy from behind. She pushed her ass back until my cock slid into her pussy and we did a nice slow fuck. My cock sank into her every time I pushed forward. My pelvic area slamming against her ass. I shot another wad of cum into her pussy as I heard her moan. I fell asleep with my cock buried deep in her.

The next morning was Saturday and when we got up our sons had already left for work. I got up to use the bathroom then walked into the kitchen and read a note on the fridge. It said, "Welcome home, dad. We missed you." They signed it Jacob and David.

I was making coffee when Nancy came into the kitchen and saw the note. She picked up a pen and wrote the words, "Me too, Nancy" on the bottom of the note.

I grabbed her and kissed her. We sat down and talked a little over a cup of coffee. Then she got up to take a shower. When I thought she was about half done with her shower, I entered the bathroom. She asked me if I was going to wash her back?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.