A Marriage in Turmoil
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Does my wife really want to have an affair?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual  

I have some major problems to overcome. I have a wife who has never really cheated on me that I know of and I believe her. She stuck with me through my bad boy days and kept our marriage together. To the best of my knowledge she has always told me the truth. Even though the last truth she told me could end our marriage.

I truly love her and don't want to lose her. I'm not a wimp and never will be. I am willing to fight for her but have no idea of what to do. This is the biggest decision she will ever make in her life. To have an affair or save her marriage. I will not let her do both.

I moved into my apartment above the store. It was lonely there. I missed Nancy so much. I was trying to give Nancy space to make her decision. I spent as much time in the store as possible just to keep myself busy. Business was really picking up and I had a hard time keeping up with all the damn paper work. I liked the sales part but despised the paperwork. I decided I would have to hire someone to take over the bookkeeping soon. I put an ad in the paper for an office person with a background in business. I would interview people in the coming weeks.

My sons stopped by about every other day to help me put up stock and make deliveries. I only had two full time employees beside myself working there. I asked the boys about their mother and how she was doing. They told me she cried about every night and was really down. They said she finally made an appointment to see a doctor.

About two weeks after I moved out, I was in my office doing paper work when Pam came walking in. Pam was Nancy's best friend since childhood. If anyone knew Nancy better than me it was Pam. She has been divorced for a couple of years but she and Nancy were closer than sisters. There is very little that they didn't share.

Pam walked up to me and just blurted out, "You stupid son of a bitch, what in the hell is wrong with you? How could you do this to Nancy?"

I said, "Hold on there, Pam. You don't know..." Then she cut me off.

"No, you hold on, you stupid bastard. Nancy loves you. She has always loved you. She is having problems and she came to you with them., the only person she loves and what the hell did you do? You moved out on her. How stupid can you be? Instead of helping her, you throw her to the wolves. I'm so mad at you I could kill you."

"But, Pam," I said, "she doesn't know what she wants. I can't just let her have affairs. I'm giving her time to work it out, to come to a decision."

"You idiot, she needs love and companionship. She's confused and vulnerable right now. Can't you see what you did? Instead of helping her, loving her and caring for her, you threw her to the pigs. God, I just can't believe you were that stupid to walk out on her. The guys at the store are taking bets on who she will go with. They can all see how vulnerable she is. The one person she loves turns his back on her and says work it out yourself. Jim, you better get your head out of your ass if you expect to save her."

I was stunned to say the least. I thought I did the right thing but now after listening to Pam I think I may have been wrong. I did tell Nancy I'd always be there for her. Then I did walk out. Damn, Pam was right, what a stupid ass I am.

I looked at Pam and said, "What should I do? I'm lost. I just don't know what to do to help her. You know I've always loved her more then life itself. You're her best friend. Didn't you see this coming?"

Pam replied, "Nancy and I have been talking about it for months. Nancy could be going through some kind of change or something. All women are different in their mood swings. Since Nancy joined the weight class she has been around other women who might have influenced her in some way. Made her think differently. Then after her losing fifty pounds other men began to notice her more and complimented her on her looks."

The last thing Pam told me before leaving was to make sure that I was at Ramon's Restaurant Friday at 9:00pm. I could either take Nancy home or kiss her goodbye.

I was in shock. "What the hell did that mean? What are you talking about, Pam? What's going on?"

She replied, "The bosses are having a business meeting Friday at 7:00pm. All middle managers are required to be there. After the meeting there will be dinner and cocktails. It was for management employees only, no spouses. The word out is a couple of managers are going to get Nancy drunk and try and seduce her. I'm not allowed to go because I'm not in management. So there will be no-one there to protect Nancy. They also kind of hinted it's a dressy affair. I think you can guess why."

"Doesn't Nancy know about this, Pam?"

"Yes, but she is part of management and is required to go. She said she would watch her drinking and try to stay out of trouble."

"Pam, thank you for being such a good friend to Nancy. I'll guarantee you one thing. Someone will be there to protect Nancy Friday at 9:00pm. It will be her stupid idiotic husband who doesn't deserve her. No spouses, my ass! This husband will be there."


Nancy speaks:

I met Jim when we were just teenagers. I was working at the store in the mall when he came in. He kept trying to put the make on me. It was kind of funny. He would come back day after day trying to get me to go out. Then one day I just decided to say yes. He looked at me as though something was wrong since I had turned him down so often.

"Do you really mean it? Are you really going out with me?" as he smiled.

"Yes, Jim, I'll go out with you," I said, "but no funny business."

We started dating regularly. We started making out. He would kiss me and I started letting him fondle me outside of my clothes. I was falling head over heels for him but never wanted to show it. After a few months he started rubbing my breasts inside my clothes. I knew we were going to be getting intimate so I made an appointment at the doctors to get some birth control pills.

I had taken them for about three days when Jim asked me out to the beach. I wore my two piece bathing suit. It was getting late and the beach was almost empty. I can remember it as though it was yesterday. It was when I lost my virginity to Jim.

We were lying on the beach on our blanket when he started kissing me. Then he put his hands under my bathing suit top and started rubbing my breasts. He pulled my top up and exposed my breasts. He took my nipples in his mouth and started sucking on them. I was becoming hot and pulled his head down against my breasts. As I was doing that he slid his hand down into by bathing suit bottom and grabbed my pussy mound in his hand. I had never allowed any man in my pants. This was a first for me.

He started rubbing my mound and then slid a finger into me. I started breathing hard. I have never felt this way before. I knew I was going to let him have me. He slowly slid my suit bottom off me and I figured he was going to mount me but he didn't. Instead he got between my legs and buried his face into my mound. It felt so good. He then had me spread my pussy lips as he drove his tongue deep into me. That is probably why I love him going down on me so much. That was the first sex I ever had.

I was holding his head hard against my vagina. It felt so good. Than he got up on his knees and place the head of his cock against my pussy. He slowly pushed the head in till he felt resistance. I knew it was my hymen. He looked at me as I closed my eyes and he pushed in hard breaking my hymen and taking my virginity. I screamed out load 'AAAHHH' then he started a slow methodic motion in and out, in and out. I then felt my first orgasm coming as I screamed out again, only this time in pleasure.

Jim started pumping harder and harder as I was coming and then spewed his love juices deep inside my pussy. He pulled his soft cock out of me and pulled his suit back up. I had tears in my eyes. He asked me what was the matter? I told him I was worried that after he got what he wanted he wouldn't still love me tomorrow.

He said, "I will always love you, Nancy. I will always be there for you."

From that day forward we made love almost every time we were together. I missed two of my periods in a row and went to see the doctor. I told him maybe it was the birth control pills I was taking.

The doctor looked at me and said, "Nancy, you're pregnant."

I said, "But, Doctor, I'm on birth control."

He told me either I started it too late or I was that one in a hundred that got pregnant regardless of the pill. I left his office in a daze.

I went to see Jim and he could see I was upset. He asked me, "What is the problem?"

I had tears in my eyes and said, "I'm pregnant."

He looked at me and said, "I thought you were on the pill?"

I told him, "I was but I got pregnant anyway. I'm going to keep the baby regardless if you want anything to do with me and the baby. I love you but would never trap you."

Jim then got down on one knee, looked at me and said, "Nancy, will you marry me? I promise I'll always be there for you and the baby."

Of course I said, "Yes" and that's how our life together began many years ago.

In the last couple of months I have had a few life changing events. Small in nature, but still life changing. I got a promotion at work. More money, more prestige, I became one of the bosses, part of middle management.

My sons were at an age where I wasn't needed quite as much which gave me more independence. I started working out at a health club to lose weight. I was actually succeeding. I had lost fifty pounds and felt much better about myself.

Jim, my husband, said it never made any difference what I weighed to him. He was my husband and loved me, so he was looking through rose colored glasses. What else could he say? Other men noticed me more and more. I was always being complimented which of course made me feel good. I didn't want an affair with these men but it was nice to be complimented so often.

At the health club I heard different women talk about their sex lives. How men came on to them. How they would tease the men so they would get more attention. Some women would compare the men they had sex with. The penis size and shape, what the men would do just to get in their pants. How many orgasms they had. It was just woman talk but it does make you think.

Looking back on the conversations I noticed that these women talked about sex, not love. Not about relationships and husbands and family. They just talked about sex. When they asked me about my sex life I just smiled. My sex life wasn't a big ball of orgasms, multiple partners or any type of group relationships. It was a loving sexual communication between husband and wife. Not always gentle but a meeting of two minds and two bodies molded into one. A lasting relationship that went far beyond the fuck and suck that these women talked about. As we said in our marriage vows, to have and to hold, during good times and bad, to cherish and love, to be honest and true to each other till death do us part. I did my best to live by those vows.

Pam and I talked a lot. She knew I truly loved Jim even with his old bad habits. She is a true friend. She helped me understand, even when Jim turned his back on me. He just didn't understand what I was going through. Pam and I talked about my life over and over again. She was the one who suggested I see a doctor. She even suggested a shrink but I told her Jim wouldn't pay out that kind of money just to tell a stranger your problems.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.