Cuckolding: The Married Man
Chapter 1: Cuckolding: The Married Man

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Cuckolding: The Married Man - A Wife wants to surprise her husband for his birthday but everything goes wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex  

I read story after story about cuckolding, and can't get over it. What is the matter with these guys? Their wives are using them just to gain sexual satisfaction and they for some reason can't see it. They think the wives are doing it for them. What a crock of shit.

I'm writing this story from a little apartment where I now live by myself. I am mainly writing this story to warn husbands about cuckolding and being a wimp.

My story begins many years ago when I first met Mary. We were both young back then and began dating. We had so much fun together. As far as I know she was a virgin before meeting me. I on the other hand had a couple of sexual experiences. After dating for over a year she became pregnant. We really loved each other and got married and had a good sex life. In our younger days we couldn't get enough of each other. We tried just about every sexual position that we could think up.

Some we liked, some we didn't much care for. We watched porno tapes together and it really turned us on. We had a lot of close friends but we would never swing or cheat on one another. About the closest we every got was, after some of the parties, we would make love in one room while our friends did it in another. I never watched my friends fuck their wives. Not that I didn't want to but if I watched them then they would probably want to watch Mary and me, and I really didn't want that. I never liked the payback idea.

As far as I know they might have watched us but I really didn't want them telling me they saw my wife's personal parts; it's just not my bag. At some of the parties when we got a little drunk I know I grabbed a few asses and boobs, especially in the pools. I'm sure that Mary was felt up a few times too but never mentioned it to me, knowing I wouldn't like it. If things ever went too far with Mary I know she would take care of the situation. She was a strong woman.

She was and still is a good looking woman. I love for guys to admire her but I don't want their hands or any other part of their body touching her. She was my woman and I was her man and almost everyone envied our life.

Three kids later she was still looking good. Now we had four rug rats, 2 boys and 2 girls. We had a great family life, we did a lot of family outings and were close. We were pretty outgoing and still enjoyed our life with and without the kids.

At the writing of this story two of our kids were out of the house and on their own. Another was still in college and staying on campus. The youngest was a girl who was a senior in high school who lived at home but was always on the run. After the kids were born our sex life changed dramatically. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone with kids. They take up a lot of your time, for a woman most of it. Mary was a really good mother and did all the events. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl scouts, Band Parent, football mother, she was really involved in the kids lives. I was pretty involved too, but not quite as much as Mary was.

So I guess you can see why our love life decreased a lot. We still made love but not with as much intensity. We usually kissed a little, had some foreplay and we fucked and usually both came. Nothing really special, but it was still good. Every once in awhile after a special occasion we might get a little more active but nothing out of the ordinary.

After awhile we had fewer parent duties and started to get back into more loving. After being married more then 25 yrs there weren't a lot of new things to try. Also when you start to get older, you get pains. Nothing like a 'Charlie horse' in the middle of an orgasm. I still enjoyed our sex no matter how mundane it was.

We started to relive some of our old fantasies. Remember they are fantasies but we all have them. I remember after a party how I told her every man there wanted to get their hands on her ass. She asked, "Really?" I said, "Of course. I knew they wanted to get in your pants. I could hear them talking about you until I went up to them, then they would clam up and change the subject."

This was standard guy talk. We all do it. We say "Man, I'd like to stick it to her" or "I bet she would be a hell of a fuck." Do we mean it? Sure, of course we do, but we don't do it because we know the consequences of the action. For a 5 minute fuck we would ruin the rest of our lives. If our wives found out, we would be in divorce court. What man wouldn't want to have a strange piece of ass now and then? But are you willing to pay the consequences? That's the big question.

I'm sure women talk similarly. I know I hear them say "He could park his shoes under my bed anytime". I believe they mean it too. Why not; it's just a fantasy. Men don't own fantasy land. I am a guy but I know they must get hot under the panties also. But again, are they willing to pay the consequences? I believe that's why there are so many divorces. Too many take the chance. The men think with their dick and the women with their pussies. It might sound vulgar but that's what I believe. Everyone is tempted in the real world; it's how you deal with that temptation that counts.

Back to our love making, Mary looked at me and I asked, "Does that make you hot knowing other men want you?" It's funny how people seem to tell the truth when their defenses are down.

She said, "God, it's going to make me cum." (new paragraph) And cum she did. When she came, it made me hotter too and I gave her a hell of a load. Damn, it was good.

During our lovemaking we talked more and more about fantasies. Fantasies are good, as long as you don't live them out; then they become problems. Our fantasies included group sex, black men, black women, wild parties, getting stoned, anything and everything. They were fantasies and they made us hot. It was like saying you wanted to fuck every good looking female movie star, and she could fuck every male movie star of her dreams. It was fantasies and made us hot. I didn't want her fucking any movie star any more than the man in the moon. But it made us want each other more.

For me, it made me the man, the macho man. I decided in my fantasy who fucked who. I was the master and she was my slave. Who wouldn't like to have total control of their women? But again this is a fantasy.

In real life, I wanted a loving caring wife whom I could share all my thoughts, likes and dislikes with. I wanted her to be my best friend. My totally trusted friend who was mine and mine alone. After all she was also the mother of my children and I know they wouldn't want to share her with anyone either.

We didn't talk much about our love and fantasy life unless we were in the throes of passion. I did tell her that our fantasies were just that and that I really loved the caring loving wife. She often smiled at me and kissed me.

My 50th birthday was coming up. I knew she was planning something special. After all these years I could see she was acting differently. I wanted to make sure everything was alright so I asked her, "What gives?"

She said, "You know I wanted to surprise you for your birthday."

I said, "You can still surprise me by not telling me what it is. I just wanted to make sure you are alright, seeing you were acting funny."

She said, "I'm fine. When you get home Friday night I'll have a surprise waiting for you. Marie (our youngest daughter) will be spending the night at a friends house. So please don't come home till after your bowling game, at around 9:00pm.

Man, was I happy. I knew sex was on the way. I could just about cream my jeans thinking about it. Damn, I love that woman. Only three days to wait. She even told me no lovemaking till after her surprise. The way my cock felt it was hard not to masturbate but I wanted the whole effect she was promising me. On Thursday after I got off work she was in the shower. She then dressed up really nice, actually pretty sexy. I asked her was my surprise coming a day early.

She said, "No, I'm going out with June for a couple of hours. Don't wait up for me."

I said, "What?"

She said, "Dan, you do trust me, don't you? Of course I said I did, I really did trust her.

A little about June: She is one of Mary's best friends. She is a pretty sexy women who had been recently divorced. She had an affair and was caught by her husband. She came home one night and her husband (Roger) could see all the evidence of the affair. He never found out who the guy was, so when she wouldn't give the guy's name, Roger walked out on June. She really deserved it. We used to go out with June and Roger often. They were a nice couple. They had two grown up kids also, about the age of ours. We had some really good times together. We were surprised after hearing about the divorce.

Roger was a pretty stand up guy. I talked to him a few times after the affair. He said he still loved her but after cheating on him he just couldn't stay with her any longer. He said she had remorse and regrets but he didn't know if it was because of the cheating or because she got caught. That is always the question, you never seem to know the real answer.

June started to date a little after the divorce. I never knew much about her life even though she talked to Mary pretty often. I just hoped she didn't lead Mary astray. I figured if Mary wanted to tell me anything about June's life that she would trust me with the facts. So I figured nothing was really happening. Anyway tomorrow was going to be my special day, I couldn't wait. I went to bed and don't even know when Mary got home.

After work on Friday I went straight over to the bowling alley. All I could think about all day was my surprise. I was ready. Too ready. I bowled about as bad as I ever had. Our team lost all 4 points due to my lousy bowling.

The guys looked at me and asked if everything was alright?

I laughed and told them that my wife had a surprise waiting for me when I got home. They all knew Mary and I knew they would love to get in her pants, but like I said the consequences should always be thought about first. They knew if they messed with Mary I would shoot their sorry asses. So of course they all looked at me and said, "You are one lucky bastard." I felt like the King of the World.

It was already 8:30. I couldn't wait any longer, even if she did say 9:00. When I got home the lights were dimmed, the living room was dark except for a little lamp on a side table. The only other light I could see was as I went upstairs to where our bedroom was. Although the door was closed, the light shone from underneath the door.

I couldn't believe it. The time had come as I slowly opened the bedroom door. I suddenly just froze in my tracks, I mean really froze for maybe 10 seconds. On the bed was my beautiful wife Mary totally naked. Between her legs was a big white guy with his cock buried deep in her pussy. On her chest sat a black guy with his cock in her mouth. Then out of the mouth of the white guy came the words, "Hey, you cuckold wimp of a husband, come on over and watch us use the little wife."

Then all of a sudden I just sprang loose. I jumped right into the white guy and knock him right out of my wife and onto the floor. I started beating him as hard as I could. I was a crazed man. I hit and hit this guy till he was a bloody mess on the floor, maybe even unconscious. Then I turned to the black guy and reached for him as he pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth grabbed his pants and headed for the door. I yelled at Mary to call 911 now!

All this action took place in seconds. I reached in the night stand and grabbed my 22 pistol and went after the black dude. I told him, "Stop, you black son of a bitch or I'll shoot your ass". He was headed down the stairs going for the door when I shot his sorry ass, yes, right in the ass. He made it to the door and fell onto the porch. I grabbed his legs and pulled him back into the living room. I wanted him inside my house when the cops came. I pistol whipped him a couple of times until he started screaming, "Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, she asked for it." I let him have it one more time when two cop cars pulled up...

I couldn't believe how quick they got there. I never heard of them being that quick.

The cops ran up to my door and told me to drop the gun.

I said, "They raped my wife. They raped my wife" as I was half crying.

They said, "You have to drop the gun. We'll take it from here." I began to come back toward normal. I was able to think again. I dropped the gun as the cops put cuffs on me which they said were for safety reasons and would take them off when we were done.

The one cop asked, "Okay, what happened here? I began to tell them that I came home and found the two men raping my wife. One officer came out of the room with my wife, who was a total mess but had put on a robe. She came running to me crying really hard.

The officer that was with her said, "Send for an ambulance quick. There is another guy unconscious up in the bedroom. He is a white guy."

My wife was holding me and crying. The cop looked at the black dude when he said, "She asked us here." I went over and kicked the dude in the stomach although the cops pulled me off him. He repeated what he said and added, "That white chick invited us here yesterday. She said it was a surprise for her husband." I instantly became sick. I threw up everything I ate for the last couple of days. The officer went in the bathroom and got a towel to wipe my face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.