Wife Swapping: Let's Try It - Cover

Wife Swapping: Let's Try It

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 3: What Happened to Jill?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: What Happened to Jill? - Husband and wife decide to try wife swapping. What Happened?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

I ran out of the motel and flagged down a taxi. As the taxi sped off I thought I spotted David going into the motel, but wasn't sure. I took the elevator up to the ninth floor of our motel and hurried in.

The room was a mess, there was just a little spot of blood on the sheet. I yelled for Jill. She was in the bathroom. I ran in and found her in the shower.

She looked up and was crying as she said, "Jack, he raped me."

I grabbed her and hugged her and said, how I was sorry for abandoning her. I started crying as I held her in the shower. She had welt spots or something on her breasts and lower belly, her bush was shaved off. She had blood on her legs, probably coming from her anal opening.

I pulled the drain button so the tub would fill up with warm water. I reached up and grabbed the bubble bath the motel supplied and poured the whole bottle in the water. I helped Jill sit down slowly. I wanted her to sit and relax in a warm bath.

She wanted to talk but I told her to rest for a few minutes. We had plenty of time to talk. I wanted to do everything I could to comfort her. This was my woman and I wanted... no needed... to take care of her. As she sat in a relaxing bubble bath I went to the phone and called housekeeping. I told them I wanted a complete change of bedding, right now. They were there within ten minutes and cleaned up the room.

They looked at me strange because of all the stuff they had to clean up. I gave them fifty dollars for their time which seemed to make them happier. After they left I went back in the bathroom and helped Jill out of the tub. I dried her off and brought out her new nightie and walked her to the new clean bed. She lay down and began her story.

"Jack, after you and Joyce left, David and I came up to the room. He had a small suitcase with him. Everything seemed to be going well. David offered me a drink; he said it would calm me down. I guess it was drugged but I didn't know it at the time. David took me by the hand and we went up to the big windows. He opened my blouse and undid my bra and let them drop to the floor. Then he put my hands and arms up against the windows and pushed my tits against the glass. Kind of like we've seen in a few movies, I thought it was erotic."

"Then he grabbed me by the hair and said, "You're going to be my slut tonight whether you like it or not and started laughing."

"I became scared. What was he doing? The drug must have taken effect because I must have passed out. When I awoke, he had me stripped naked and handcuffed to the bed. When I started to get my senses back, I start yelling at him."

He was calling me slut, bitch, whore, just about every vile name he could think of. When I started screaming, he took his filthy underwear and jammed it in my mouth. I wanted to vomit but was unable to with his shorts in my mouth. He then reached in his bag and pulled out a safety razor and shaving cream. He said his bitches are supposed to be bald. I started to kick at him when he said to stop fighting him or you wouldn't recognize me when you got back. I was scared shitless Jack, so I did everything he asked but he still raped and hurt me."

"These little welt are from a candle. He lit it and let it drip down on me. It hurt Jack, damn it hurt. I was crying through the shorts in my mouth. He didn't care. His dick was hard, Jack, real hard. It was similar in size as yours but he didn't know how to pleasure a woman with it. He climbed up on the bed and pulled his shorts out of my mouth. I was able to breath some air then he put his cock in. He mouth fucked me until I started to choke, then he pulled his cock out and said I didn't know how to give head.

He dropped down between my legs lifted them up and then jammed his cock in my pussy. Thank God I was a little wet from earlier. I felt nothing but shame Jack. He didn't use a condom. He laughed at me when I mentioned it. He said if I was lucky he may leave a seed behind to remember him by. He didn't even fuck good, just used me. Then he pushed my legs all the way up until my knees were up near my head, then plunged his hard cock into my ass. I screamed out and he put his dirty underwear back in my mouth."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.