I Love My Job - Cover

I Love My Job

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - the owner of a small motel loves to watch people making love, but he also likes to use a little blackmail on the ladies to participate some himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Interracial   Voyeurism  

I kept up my mentoring banter trying to keep up the charade that I was teaching them something; come to think of it I guess I was.

"Liz have you ever had your breasts sucked until it felt like they were going to explode, I know you haven't had your pussy eaten. You have been missing so much, both of you have; you need to learn how to please each other. Lie back, scoot up on the bed." She did so hesitantly; I moved to lie beside her. "Just relax let your mind go, don't think just feel, let your body take control for a while."

Her eyes were closed and one arm lay across them, I was up on one elbow, I was lying between her and Amos so all he could see was my back. I gently ran a hand across her sleek little belly; I felt her jump at the touch, a little gasp of breath. I ran my hand up to gently cup the underside of one upstanding breast giving it a gentle squeeze, then over to the other. "Beautiful" I whispered to her. I ran the pad of my thumb over one pink nipple letting it brush back and forth gently. Leaning forward I held her cupped tit and let the tip of my tongue roam over her nipple and areole. I felt her body tense; I took the slightly raised nub between my lips and sucked gently trying to pull the nipple out to its full hardness. I felt her body tremble. I looked up at her, "Feels good doesn't it." I went right back to sucking gently as I rolled her other nipple between thumb and forefinger pulling out as I worked.

She still had her eyes closed her hands clutching the bedspread but her nipples were becoming sharp hard spikes in my lips and fingers. I worked her gently until I felt her breath start to quicken and then let my hand slide down her sleek belly until my fingers were combing through her silky pussy hair, it was a little darker then the hair on her head, thick and fluffy. One hand came off the bed moving to grab mine and try and stop me. "You agreed Liz, are you going to back out now?" I murmured around a taut rubbery nub.

She let her hand drop, I continued my journey letting my fingers spread to slide down each side of her plumb vulva, she had a row of hair surrounding her vulva and extending to her puckered little asshole, I loved it. Squeezing her vulva between my fingers I rolled and stroked the outer lips as I continued to suckle first from one firm breast to the other. Now I let my middle finger slide down the groove of her slit over that hooded nub at the top, the fingers on each side squeezing the lips around the middle one. As I reached her entrance I slipped the end of my finger in gently, oh she felt tight even to my finger. There was just a hint of moisture there and I worked just the tip in and out moving that moisture around her slit and up to coat her clit. As I tantalized her nipples and worked my finger deeper and deeper into her tight little pussy she got wetter and wetter. Her clit was beginning to emerge from its sheath now.

You know some women never have more than a little bump right at the top of their slit some have a clit that sits in a little tube right over their slit and when aroused look almost like a tiny dick. That's sort how Liz's was, as it grew aroused it was like a round little tube at the top of her pussy and the clit itself emerged from the end like the head of a dick from an uncircumcised cock. It became big enough that I could get my finger and thumb around it to pull and stroke. Liz's body was betraying her and her legs were starting those little sliding movements that let a man know a woman is enjoying his efforts. I looked up at her, her eyes were still closed but she had her lower lip gripped in her teeth and her cheeks were beginning to flush. I finger fucked her gently until she was very wet and almost trembling with the need to climax. I knew she was about where she usually is when Amos is fucking her and I figured she probably thought that's all there was.

I raised my head from her saliva covered tips, man her nipples were like a pointed pencil lead only much bigger, dark pink tips set in a pretty pink circle of pebbled areole. I turned my head "Amos this is what your lady needs, a slow build up of pleasure, I know this isn't what you want to hear but watch and you will learn how to please Elizabeth." His look told me what he thought but he nodded a quick little gesture.

"Now Liz I am going to show you what it's like to orgasm. I am going to eat that pretty little pussy until you explode." I grinned as her eyes opened wide with the realization of what I said. I moved around the bed and maneuvered her so her cute ass was nestled close to the edge and her feet were flat right on the edge heels up against her cheeks and up raised knees leaning outwards. She was curious I could tell because she pulled a pillow down to raise her head so she could see. "Just relax Liz, it won't hurt, just the opposite." I started stroking down the inside of her thigh with one hand lightly and kissing and nipping gently down the other When I reached her core I didn't delve right in I ran my tongue through that silky hair coveried mound then down along the sides between pussy lips and thigh, She gave a slight jump at that, must be sensitive there. Now with both hands stroking her inner thighs I let my tongue flick her outstanding nub. Her legs snapped closed around my head then quickly moved back.

I teased her clit gently I didn't want her to go to quick; I wanted her body screaming for release. Now as I ran my tongue down her tight little slit I moved a finger to follow it back up and caress between her tight little cheeks just running the pad over her pink little ass pucker then over the smooth skin between ass and pussy. Now my tongue was slipping into her wet little cavern to tease and poke about. Her stomach was beginning to heave with her heavier breathing. I raised my head my chin lying in her soft down as I slid a finger deep inside her. "Feels good doesn't it, you can imagine how good it will feel when Amos does this for you." I went back to feasting on her sweet juices; she tasted better than any woman I have ever eaten.

Now I was sucking on that big nub pulling it with lips and teeth, she was moaning softly, couldn't help herself and one leg straightened to lie on my shoulder her calf hooked around the back of my head.

"Ohhhhhh Amos I don't know what he is doing, ummmmmm it feels so good, Ahhh Amos's I'm sorry I cant' help it. Ummmmmmm." She was trembling with unreleased tension as I fucked in and out of her tight little hole with my finger and sucked her miniature dick. Now her other leg slid along my shoulder her soft skin caressing my cheek and ear, she couldn't keep it still as her body rose higher and higher with passion and pleasure. Until with a guttural groan "Ahhhhhhrrrrrggggg" her body writhed and twisted with her first real orgasm. It felt like a velvet glove squeezing my finger in rhythmic contractions as her fully engorged clitoris throbbed in my lips. I kept it there just gently laving it with my tongue as her body reached its pinnacle of pleasure and slowly started to relax. The tension in her calves and thighs lessened and she moved her legs to dangle over the side of the bed. With a cum smeared grin I eased my finger out of her sopping sleeve and as she watched I licked it clean. "Ummmm you sure taste good woman." I turned to Amos "If you do that for her every chance you get you will have a very satisfied woman.

Now I wanted those luscious thick lips around my cock getting it ready to open her tight channel.

"That's how a man pleases a woman with his mouth, course there are many variations that you and Amos can experiment with. Remember anything goes between man and wife. Now I will show you how to please Amos with your mouth." At this her eyes widened again, this just made them big and dark, enchanting, her pretty face flushed with her recent pleasure. Oh yeah I was going to enjoy this very much. I started taking my shirt off then my shoes and socks and pants. Whilel I was doing that I told her to sit on the edge of the bed. She did and tried to avert her eyes from my body. "You might as well look Liz, you and I are going to be doing a lot together."

I stood in front of her, just from eating her sweet pussy my cock was starting to harden, instead of the usual three inches of completely covered cock it was beginning to lengthen down over my balls, about four and a half or five inches and the head just making a curved appearance in the middle of the foreskin. Liz glanced and then away, then back with a look of puzzlement. I guess all the Quakers are circumcised and she had never seen a foreskin before, course I don't know how many Quaker cocks she had seen either.

"Have you jacked Amos off Liz?" I asked, I was pretty sure of the answer but you never know, I had only seen her touch his cock a couple of times. She shook her head. "That's a shame, a man loves to have a woman handle his cock it feels so good. Now Liz take my cock in your hand, just wrap your fingers around it behind the head." She looked up at me then down at my cock and slowly her hand moved forward to take my cock in and lift it up a little. Oh man her warm little hand felt good, "Now grip it a little harder and slide the skin up and down the shaft." Umm that's right, watch it grow." and growing it was as the erotic touch of her hand on me caused the blood to flow into my dick. The head was turning a rosy red as she uncovered it on the down stroke and the shaft widened as it grew another inch longer. "Oh yeah Liz see how good that feels to me, you make my cock hard."

She was watching with rapt attention as the loose skin rose around my bell shaped head covering it with a thin layer of skin on the up stroke. "Ummmm goood, now use your other hand to cup and massage my balls. Good, good, you squeeze a little harder but not to hard, yeah that's right." I think she was beginning to get into this as her hands worked on my cock and balls. By now I was almost at my full length and the look on her face was saying she wasn't sure about taking me all in her little cunt.

"Okay now just hold it about middle ways and touch your tongue to the head, just a taste." I watched as she wasn't sure how it was going to taste and didn't really want to but she would. I loved the look of that little pink tongue coming out to just touch the head. I felt the light flick then another one, I was watching her eyes and I could see it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. "Now just take the head in your mouth, come on its okay." Oh the erotic thrill that went through my body as her hot breath washed over my cock just before it was engulfed in the warm wet cavern of oral delight. The thrill was even greater as I knew her husband was watching her suck cock for the first time and it wasn't his.

"Ahhhhh yes that's good now use your tongue to caress the head." I guided her through taking me as deep as she could, nibbling down the sides with her lips and flicking with her tongue, sucking my balls gently one at a time into her pretty mouth. How to use one hand to jack the part she couldn't get into her mouth and to use that twisting motion to move the loose skin around, Oh she was a fast learner and I actually think she was trying to learn how to please her man, I was just the practice dummy. Fine with me, it sure felt great.

She was sucking me in a slow deliberate rhythm her brown hair swishing back and forth with the movements of her head and I could feel the stirring in my balls of an impending climax. I didn't think I should fill her mouth with cum at this time, might be a little to much too early, I know she was tasting my precum but a full load might turn her completely off right now.

"Okay Liz I am ready now, see how good you made me feel, it's hard and throbbing for you, that's the power you have over your husband Liz, only you can make him like this(Okay I was laying it on a little thick but what the heck)."

I wasn't going to do the missionary thing first, that was what she was used to; no we were going a different route. I lay on my back on the bed "Now you straddle me and ease my cock in, you can control the action."

This was all very new to her and she wasn't real sure what to do, I didn't aid her, she could figure it out.

Her smooth legs brushed my sides and she got on her knees over me bending forward on her hands she looked back between her legs. My cock was hard but not standing straight up it was angling a little towards my feet. On her own she reached back grasped my cock at the base. Oh yeah her little warm hand felt good.

She pulled it up straight and wiggled her ass, such a pretty ass, seeking to seat my cock at her entrance.

She looked down at me "It's so big, it's going to hurt." She was looking for reassurance and I was glad to give it to her. "No it won't Liz, It will feel great; just take your time ease a little in at a time."

The hot feel of her hair fringed lips spreading over my cockhead made me give a little groan. "Watch Liz, watch as you take my cock up your pretty little pussy."

She was biting her lower lip as the first inch slipped in, about halfway down the head. She was wet inside from her cum and I wasn't having any trouble entering but she was being stretched a little wider than she was used to. It mustn't have been too bad though because she lowered herself down another inch or so and the tight wet heat surrounding my cock head was exquisite. "That's it Liz, feels different this way doesn't it?"

She nodded her head but never took her eyes off the veiny column of flesh spreading her soft flesh. She removed her hand now and putting it on my chest she propped herself up slightly and lowered her ass some more sliding me in about half way. "Now girl rotate your hips some, let it caress the inside of your hot cunt."

She did awkwardly at first then as my head moved her tight channel around inside her she gave a little gasp and lowered some more, now I had about six inches in her and man it felt like she was choking my cock with a hot velvet glove. "Come on girl take it all." I groaned. She continued the little rotation of her ass as she lowered her self down until her soft hair was mixed with my harsher dark red ones. She gave a little "OH" as she settled her sweet ass on my thighs and another little "Uh" when I caused my cock to twitch inside her stretched wet sleeve.

"Feels good doesn't it, see sex is better if each one tries to make the other feel good. You're in control right now, you set the pace and depth, whatever you do is going to feel great to me but you can move so it feels great to you too." Oh man her tight hot pussy was sending delicious tremors through out my body.

The muscles in her thighs tightened as she rose up a couple of inches then slowly lowered back down. Shit that felt good. She watched our joining as my now glistening wet shaft slowly appeared from her rising body then as it was engulfed by her ovaled vulva. I was looking back and forth from our coupling to her swaying breasts with their pointed hard spikes. She was rising higher now until just the head was in her then faster back down to completely engulf me. I was glad I had enough experience to be able to hold back because her snug gripping cunt was running the loose skin of my cock up and down the hard blood filled inner core with spine tingling pleasure. "Lean forward girl so I can get at those succulent tits. "

She was getting lost in the building pressure of impending orgasm and didn't hesitate to do as I instructed bringing those firm fruits over my face. I grasped one with both hands and brought the tight hard spike to my mouth sucking and licking as she shoved back on my cock. Now the movement was not up and down but forward and back as I sucked on first one breast then the other. She was huffing each time my cock was fully seated in her tingling pussy. I could have cum this way in just a few more strokes and she was on the verge also but I wanted her to experience more, as well as prolong my pleasure.

I moved my hands down to her flaring hips holding her tight against my thighs. "We are going to change positions Liz, I know you were about to cum again but believe me the longer we put it off the more intense it will be when you do."

I eased her up off my cock the tight inner skin being pulled out slightly until the wet glistening head dropped out and flopped down on my stomach. "Turn around still straddling me and fuck me that way."

She moved around her wet pussy lips leaving a trail of woman juice over my groin as she got into position. I took hold of my cock to aim it at her lips. "Now rise up and move back." She gathered her knees farther under her and rose up; as she moved back I placed the head against her now closed vulva. It was such an erotic sight, her pretty round ass and my cock just starting in a matted hair fringed O of swollen pinkish flesh. She didn't need any urging as she backed down on the shaft until once again I was buried deep in her tight clasping muscle.

"Now sit up straight." She did. "Try and contract your pussy, just sort of like squeezing your ass cheeks together." For a few seconds I felt nothing and then I saw her ass tighten as I felt the constriction around my embedded cock. "Oh yeah, that's the way." I caused my cock to jerk inside her and she immediately replied with another constriction. We played that way for a minute of so. "Oh yeah Liz you are a natural, that feels so good to a man, it's indescribable. Now move on me, you're still in control." I watched that perfect ass as it clenched and the smooth muscles of her thighs and claves working as she rose up the invading shaft of my cock, then as it disappeared back up inside between her cheeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.