What If? Reading Erotica
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband reads Erotica and his wife wants to surprise him by filling his fantacy, with horrible results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Roger continues his story:

I told Nancy to call 911, and I would be right over.

She said she already did and they were on the way, both the police and paramedics.

I got up to leave and Marsha said, "I coming with you!" I had no time to argue with her so we got in the car and headed over to Nancy's house. When we arrived the police and paramedics were already there. We looked around and seen that they had taken Bob out to the ambulance. He had two bullets shots in the stomach but was still alive. They were rushing him to the hospital.

Then we looked for Nancy, she was sitting on the sofa talking to the police while holding an ice bag against the side of her head, her other arm around her children.

The police asked us to leave but Nancy said, "NO, Please! They are my friends," Marsha just looked down at the floor and was tearing up.

The whole left side of Nancy's face was bruising up. Her face was swollen and her eyes blackened, she didn't look very good. While she talked to the police the paramedics told us that she was beat on the face and head, and had probably two broken ribs from being kicked. They would know more when she was taken to the hospital.

When the police were through talking to her the paramedics asked her to get on the Gurney so they could take her to the hospital.

She said, "No I can't leave my babies, what about my babies?"

The police officer said they would contact children services and have them pick up her kids, that she needed to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

She insisted that she didn't want to leave her kids with children services.

Then Marsha spoke up and said, "Nancy, let us take care of your kids. They can come home with us and we will care for them until you are well enough to leave the hospital."

Nancy looked at Marsha and then at me, I was dumbfounded, then both women began to cry. While the paramedics were putting Nancy into the ambulance, Marsha went in and gathered up all the clothes and stuff she would need for the kids.

Nancy talked a little bit to her eight year old son and told him everything would be alright and to go with us. That she would see him in a couple of days.

I then drove Marsha and the two boys to our house. Dropped them off and helped carry all their stuff into one of our sons room then told Marsha I was going over to the hospital to talk with Nancy and find out what happened.

When I arrived at the hospital I found Nancy's room and went in to see her. She was drugged up but was able to talk.

She said, "Bob came home mad as hell and wanted to know if I had told you anything about him having an affair with Marsha. He grabbed me and kept shaking me, screaming at me yelling "What did you tell him?" What did you tell him, you bitch? Then he raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face, I screamed out and he hit me again and again. He threw me on the floor and kicked me. I got up and staggered into the bedroom and locked the door. He yelled at me, "Come out bitch or I'll beat on these kids." I screamed through the door, leave my babies alone, please don't hurt my babies. I could hear my babies crying on the other side of the door. I yelled at Bob, please don't hurt my babies, I'm coming out.

"What Bob didn't know is that my first husband gave me a 25mm pistol about the size of my hand. He told me that it was for protection if I ever needed it. I told him I didn't need a gun but he said, "keep it, someday you may, always keep it close by your bedside." I reached in the bottom drawer of my night stand where I kept it wrapped in a doily, took it out and released the safety, then held it behind my back as I opened the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.