What If? Reading Erotica - Cover

What If? Reading Erotica

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband reads Erotica and his wife wants to surprise him by filling his fantacy, with horrible results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Marsha Speaks:

I read Rogers story, he makes me out to be a real whore, this is not really the case. I know what I did was wrong, at least in the relationship between Roger and me, but there are other married couples who have sex with others and the husband or wife get off on it. I really did believe Roger was one of these people. Every time I walked into his office he was reading erotic stories, I could see he got turned on by them. He would always say, "I love reading this stuff, but I would never do it."

Roger and I started dating about 21 years ago. We really made a pretty nice couple, so after about a year he asked me to be his wife. I was so happy, I really loved this man and would be pleased to be his wife. Our sex life was great in the beginning, probably like most young couples, we lived for sex. It doesn't get any better then having sex with someone you love. What I didn't know at that time is that the wonderful feeling doesn't last forever. I wanted him day and night. I couldn't get enough of this man I truly loved. No man could ever make me feel the way he did, both past and present.

A few years after we were married we started a family. Our first son was born, we couldn't be happier. We were the perfect little family and did most everything together. A few years later our second son was born. My husband was the big proud father that took his sons everywhere. When our boys were a few years older he took them to different sports venues. I wasn't a big sports fan so I usually stayed home and became the good home maker. I didn't mind, I did this for my family, I loved being needed, even if it was just for the kids. Whenever they got back from a sporting event, my boys would run in, hug me and tell me everything they had seen.

Our family life was good but our sex life took a downhill turn. The level of intensity was a lot lower. I guess it's probably that way with most married couples, but why? I mentioned it to Roger but he said we've been married quite a few years, there isn't a lot of new experiences for us to try. Don't get me wrong, Roger is a good lover, he always waits for me to reach orgasms. He was also very gifted in the oral sex department, I guess I just wanted more.

Life just went on day by day like most couples, our sex life was put pretty much on the back burner. Like Roger said, "Our sex life was good, but not a lot of fireworks." Our life went on like this till our boys were both teenagers, then I felt I wasn't as needed as much.

Then it happened, I turned 40 yrs.old. Roger and the boys threw me a big surprise party. On one side of the coin, I was so happy that they thought about me and gave me this big party. Lots of relatives and friends came in from out of town just to help me celebrate the big 4-0! They rented a hall and even had a band coming in to play. Lots of food and drink, it was really special.

On the flip side of the coin, I just turned 40! I felt old, when I looked in the mirror I saw an old lady, life more then half over, not as attractive as I once was. Of course anyone ever having attended one of these parties knows the birthday recipient gets tons of gag gifts for the old lady. I was smiling on the outside and crying on the inside.

That evening I put on my best face for my family. My husband and sons put on the best party they knew how and were really happy for me. I just wasn't happy for myself.

A few months after my birthday I told Roger I needed to do something, I needed to get out more. The boys didn't need me to do as much for them, they were able to do a lot more for their selves. So, I took a job as a secretary in an insurance agency.

When I began working, I really felt good. There were a lot of men at the agency and they paid attention to me. I started dressing for work, short skirts, tight tops, I thought I was looking good. Roger saw me most everyday and never said anything about how I looked. Every evening when I got home he would go on the computer to read his dumb stories. I wanted attention, if I didn't get it at home, I knew where I could get it.

I asked Roger what he saw in all those stories?

He would answer that he just couldn't believe how these husbands and wives acted. In some stories, the husband wanted his wife to have sex with other men. Sometimes, they even watched, other times they wanted their wife to tell them all about it. The wives had affairs and the husbands got off on it.

I honestly believed that this was Roger's fantasy. To this day I still believe he fantasied about it but was afraid to let it happen.

At work things began to heat up with a few of the agents. The talk would become more personal. They would tell me how pretty I was, and it got to a point of them saying what they wouldn't give to get in my pants. I should have been offended but I wasn't. I actually replied with, "What would you give?" I was getting turned on by this kind of conversation, I knew that eventually I was going to get fucked if I didn't put a stop to it.

When I got home that day I was heated up, Roger didn't even notice. I walked in and all he could say is, "What's for dinner?"

After the boys ate they went out to do their thing, Roger went on his computer to read some more erotic stories. I cleaned up the kitchen and then went in and sat next to Roger while he read his stories. I asked him, "What's interesting tonight?"

He replied that the story was about the cheating wife. All the stupid things they do and then wonder why they get caught. He started telling me about all the things that these women did wrong. If you read his story you know all the things he brought up. I made a mental list of all these things, just in case I ever needed it for future use.

As he was reading I put my hands between his legs and grabbed his cock, was he ever hard. These stories must have really turned him on, so I told him to take me to bed and fuck me. I didn't have to ask a second time. It felt great, he must have been fantasizing because he hadn't come like that in a long time.

Roger said I screwed around for six months, that's really not true. I worked at the office for six months but didn't screw around for a couple months, like fucking strangers for two less months makes me a better person.

When I got to work the next day the men said I had that special glow, they teased me and asked me if I got any the night before?

I answered as a matter of fact I did, and we all laughed.

One of the agents named Jim asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him? I didn't have any problems with that as I went to lunch a number of times with the agents. This time it was different.

At the diner we took a booth in the back. He said it was quieter back there and we could talk. We ordered our lunch and he kept complimenting me and told me how beautiful I was and how he wanted to get to know me better. Our lunch arrived and we ate it. Then he came to my side of the booth and slid in. He put his hand on my thigh and started sliding it upward. I didn't wear pantyhose because it was to hot that day.

I knew it was decision time for me. He slid his hand up to my mound and just grabbed it. I was so wet at that point that I had a mini orgasm just by that squeeze. It was new and exciting for me, I liked that feeling.

He said, " I want to fuck you."

I told him I shouldn't that my husband was bound to find out.

He said, "I won't tell if you don't tell."

I started thinking with my pussy, I said, "where"? When?

He said now, he had the keys to Bill's apartment which was in walking distance of the office. Bill was an agent who lived just around the corner from the office. He was a single guy and always loaned his apartment to the other guys for their extra curricular activities.

We got up and went to the apartment, I had second thoughts but then I thought of Roger and his erotic stories. How this was one of the things that seemed to turn him on. I was thinking of any excuse I could to make this alright.

Jim and I went into the apartment and he came right to me and kissed me, he lifted my skirt and had me sit on the bed, then reached down and pulled my panties off. He undid his fly and took his cock out and then just pushed it right in me. I was so wet, this was the first man I had fucked other then Roger in over 20 yrs. God, I felt like a young women again, desired by another man.

We hadn't fucked ten minutes when he came, he said he have would liked to stay longer, but we had to get back to the office. Maybe we could do this again sometime?

I got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up a little, put my panties back on and then went back to the office. When we walked in I felt like everyone knew what we just did. I watched Jim walk over and give Bill back his keys. A few of the guys grinned at me as they headed back in their office. That's how it started.

Everyday different guys from the office came up to me, asking me to lunch, I knew what they wanted and they got it. In the beginning it was fun, new and exciting. I was the women that these guys desired, at least that's what I thought. In some peoples eyes I was a whore, a slut, but all I wanted was my youth back, to get that fantastic feeling again. I was willing to do whatever it took to try and recapture that first few years of wild sex that Roger and I had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.