The Test - Cover

The Test

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Man meets the woman of his dreams. Can he hold out on sex till marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor  

I'm Mark and I'm engaged to marry my love, Karen in a month. That doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that we are not going to make love till our wedding night.

Wow! Can I go a month without sex? That would almost be a record for me. Maybe I'll just have a last fling. I promised Karen that I would be monogamous after we were married, we're not married yet. What if she finds out? Then I may lose the only woman I believe I truly ever loved. Damn! Why did I agree to this? I thought I could do it. I believe that I can be faithful to Karen. That will be my goal. To be faithful and true to the woman I love.

I also have to find out how she knows so much about my past sexual encounters. I don't think she has had me followed. She's just too nice of a person to be that devious. Well, I have to see her this morning about her party. Adult toys and lingerie, sounds like an interesting party. Hmm, get a chance to see her sisters too. She said I had sex with her older sister, wonder who she is. Also a first look at her younger sister who she says is a blond, younger image of her. She must be a knockout.

Here I am naked lying on the bed with a morning hard-on and in comes my girlfriend Karen. "Hi honey," she replies. "How are you this morning? What do you have under the covers?" She asked as she laughed.

She reached over and touched my hard on through the sheet. "Don't you dare touch it unless you want to take care of it." I replied. I then got up naked and walked into the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, I gazed at her just sitting on the edge of the bed. I swear this woman would look good in a snowsuit. She has a great smile and those big dimples, plus all of her other attributes just drive me crazy with lust. In less then a month she will be mine and mine only. "Well, Honey do you want to tell me a little bit about this party?" I asked.

She said that a clothing line that they deal with where she works puts on home lingerie parties. She wanted to have one for her friends and sisters. No men were allowed because a lot of the women will be naked trying on the clothing, and swimsuits. There are a few gag gifts, like vibrators, and sexual lotions. Anyway, that's why she wanted to use the house, because of the pool, hot tub and privacy.

She said the party would start at seven and she would like me to be gone before that and stay out till at least eleven.

I asked if I would be able to meet her sisters and friends tonight.

"Well, I have a lot of surprises for you and want to answer all your questions. I will let you meet my sisters tonight, but my friends not until the wedding. I promise you, I will never lie to you. I love you to much to hurt you in anyway." she replied.

"Are we still allowed to kiss?" I asked.

She came up to me and pressed her lips softly against mine. Then opened her mouth ever so slightly and started applying pressure. The kiss was so sensual, I lowered my hands down to her ass cheeks and squeezed. Then I pulled her into my hardening cock. She pushed hard against me, and then broke away. She looked at me and said, "God, how I love you, just wait for the wedding night."

Then I told her I would see her that evening before going out, and reminded her that I was to meet her sisters tonight.

She said she had some errands to run and would see me around six. Also, she always keeps her promises to me and I will meet her sisters tonight. Then she left.

I had something special to do. I went upstairs to my office. I keep all my police stuff in there so I kept it locked up. It had a view that overlooked the pool area. I took out my camcorder, inserted a six hour tape which would be enough to cover six till midnight. I set the recorder to overlook the pool and deck. In fact I could even see the hot tub. Well now we'll see if my fiancé is hiding anything from me.

I had to work a partial day so I put on my uniform and headed off to work. My first traffic stop was a drunken woman, maybe in her forties. I had her pull over and had to help her out of the car. It was only nine o'clock in the morning and she was dead drunk. She had left an all night party and was headed home. She offered me sex if I wouldn't arrest her, spreading her legs and then showing me her pussy. I just told her I was an officer of the law, paid by the city, to do my job. I put her in the cruiser and took her to jail. She called me everything you could think of, but that's part of the job.

My job is like that, I'm always offered pussy if I don't give them a ticket or arrest them. I need to tell you that most of us cops are straight with the public. Yes, I have made dates with different woman whom I have stopped. But I have never taken sex as a bribe. Pussy for police officers is everywhere if they want it. We don't need a bribe to have sex. Most of my married friends are faithful to their wives. Sure, there are bad apples in every basket, but my fellow cops aren't among them.

I got back to my house around five-thirty; change into a pair of Dockers and a polo shirt. I was going out with a few of my fellow cops that evening.

Karen arrived at six and behind her was her little sister. Karen introduced me to Beth. I looked at the cutest little blond girl. She looked like a little teeny-bopper of eighteen but was twenty-three. She was very similar in build to Karen, with long flowing blond hair past her shoulders, Tits that stuck out but looked great. Legs must run in the family. I could see most of Beth's because her skirt was about two-thirds up her thighs.

Beth looked at me and said, "Hi Mark, I've been dying to meet you." Karen has done nothing but talk about you. She told me about your little test joke. It's a shame you would have walked away." As she smiled showing the same dimples that Karen has.

I smiled at her and said how happy I was to finally meet her. I did tell her that outside of Karen she is one of the prettiest women I've ever seen.

She glanced back and said that according to Karen that is a great complement, you've seen a lot of women. Then she smiled and came and kissed me and said, "Welcome to the family."

Wow, I thought, not to many secrets in this family. Then Karen looked at me and said. "Are you ready for one of my surprises? Mark meet my sister Connie, I think you've met before."

Connie walks in and my mouth flew open. She walks up to me, puts me in a lip lock, trying to give me tongue. Then she says, "Hi Mark long time, no see. I didn't know you were the marrying kind or I would have tried harder.

She was Connie Carter, one of the smartest lawyers in the city. She was drop dead gorgeous, taller then her sisters, bigger in the boob department and the same long legs that run in the family. I met her at a swinger's party. No, she wasn't a swinger but her ex was and took her to a party. When some men tried to grope her she hauled off and hit them. Raised a big stink and the police were called in. I was on duty that night; I took her aside and calmed her down. There were no charges pressed after they found out she was Connie Carter. She would have their balls if they filed charges against her.

She did files divorce papers and got everything. Her ex ended up moving out of town. I had met her about a month after the incident. She was in a lounge with a few city big wigs. When I walk in she said, "Hi Sergeant Mark, glad to see you." Then told her friends how I had saved her ass.

We went and sat in a booth and got better acquainted. She was one sexy lawyer; she would win her cases just by the judge and jury looking at her. She had that kind of look. We headed over to her place and she started things off. She did it all, oral, anal, missionary, rear entry. We must have dated or at least they were fuck dates over a dozen times. She was to overly dominating for me but sex with her was great.

Karen looked at me and said, "See honey, you can't keep secrets from me. Connie told me all about you two and the only reason she didn't come after you is she didn't think you were marrying material. I told her she was wrong and what we have is real."

Karen told me I better leave before the rest of her guests come.

I told her I had to get something out of my office and then would be on my way. I went up started the camcorder and then locked the room and kissed Karen goodbye, it felt funny kissing her in front of her sisters.

Karen told me she loved me and would lock up the house after the party was over. She didn't want to spend the night. I found out why later.

I went out with my friends, all cops. These were the guys who were going to stand up with me as my ushers and best man. I picked all single or divorced guys for our wedding. I didn't want any cheating going on in our wedding party. Man I thought the guys that get opposite Connie or Beth ought to thank me. They are some real lookers and I know Connie is a hell of a great lay.

I got back home around 11:30pm. The house was all cleaned up and everything seemed in order. Guess it wasn't as wild as I thought it might be. I went upstairs and shut off the camcorder then rewound the tape.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.