Single Mother - Cover

Single Mother

Copyright© 2005 by heryankee

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Flo was a single mom a bit older than me who was by no means a virgin at the time of this story after all of these years I am not sure who was the seducer. The story begins slowly but the sex gets hotter and more passionate as the story continues. This woman would try almost anything. If she were hot enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Slow  

That morning when I awoke, I found both women dressed and taking care of their babies. They seemed oblivious to me as they did what I guess they did every morning. Neither seemed concerned that there was a naked man walking around as they performed their tasks. I went to the bathroom and began to take my shower. After a few minutes the shower door opened and in stepped Flo. She took the washcloth from my hand and began to soap my body. I could not help but begin to wash her soft wet tits.

"Vicki is taking care of the babies. I am going to take care of you. Tomorrow I will take care of the babies and Vicki will see to you."

I let her wash me then I forced her to her knees and shoved my cock in her mouth.

"Suck it bitch and from now on since you did not discuss it with me I will use your mouths to pee in the morning and you will both alternate being my morning urinal since you decided how to take care of me without asking I will decide how you take care of me. Drink bitch."

I held her nose and began to urinate into her mouth.

"Swallow, don't you dare spill a drop."

I held her nose so that either she swallowed or couldn't breath.

"After this you will tell Vicki what I said and both of you will be punished for not asking my approval of the plan. We will take care of that while the babies are asleep."

She looked up at me her eyes wide and almost horrified at what I was making her do. However she looked to be on the verge of orgasm.

"Are you about to cum? Don't talk. Just nod your head with my cock in your mouth if you are. You had better not lie to me."

She looked at me her eyes wide her face flushing and nodded her head.

"Go ahead cum you may use your hands to help yourself."

Her hands went to her pussy and her mouth continued to suck on my cock after I had finished urinating. Within 2 minutes she came as hard as I had ever seen anyone cum. I then took my cock out of my mouth and told her, the shower was over. I made Flo stand in front of the mirror and took an eyebrow pencil and wrote "Piss Whore" on her forehead. The sent her in to show Vicki and tell her about it.

Later that day Vicki came in to see what was happening, and to try and wriggle out of her punishment. I told her that since she didn't want to share the punishment with flow she could be the piss whore all this week. I took a magic marker, and wrote on her forehead piss whore. I told her if anyone commented about it she was to offer to be their urinal. She looked like she was about to cry. I told her that she didn't have to do this but if she refused to do this, I would only keep Florence. Then I asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.