Single Mother - Cover

Single Mother

Copyright© 2005 by heryankee

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Flo was a single mom a bit older than me who was by no means a virgin at the time of this story after all of these years I am not sure who was the seducer. The story begins slowly but the sex gets hotter and more passionate as the story continues. This woman would try almost anything. If she were hot enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Slow  

Two days after my adventure with Vicki, I opened the door to leave my apartment. Flo was standing outside my door waiting for me.

"Hello Richard, I am sorry I teased you like I did."

"Why? Is it because I spent the other day with Vicki? Are you jealous?"

"No, I am not jealous, well maybe a little. But she did tell me what you did to her, and it excited me. She told me you ordered her to tell me what happened."

"You realize that I will not use condoms and will cum in or on whichever part of you I want to. I suggest you go to the doctor and get the pill."

"Yes I will. Dana is with Vicki for the afternoon. I promised Vicki I would tell her everything that happens today."

"What makes you think anything will happen today?"

"I just thought you would want to do something with me."

"Are you feeling passionate?"

"Yes."

"Then if you want something to happen today, lift your skirt and take off your panties here in the hallway where everyone can see if they walk by."

Flo blushed but lifted her skirt and removed her panties in the hallway, blushing all the time.

"Now turn around, no don't drop your skirt. Turn around slowly; show me that ass and cunt that now belong to me."

Florence did as instructed. After telling her to drop her skirt, I ordered her to walk down the hall to her apartment while dangling her panties from her hand. The woman blushed but followed my orders. When we got to her apartment she let me in. I sat on a large chair and ordered her to lift her skirt and lie across my lap.

"Because you were such a cock teaser I am going to spank you and humiliate you. This is the last time you will get off so easy. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

I began to spank her. I told her that when we finished she was going to call Vicki down and tell her to bring the babies with her. Then she would tell Vicki everything that happened. She was not to clean up until after Vicki saw her." I spanked Florence for about 15 minutes. Then I told her I was going to get laid. She immediately told me that she didn't want to get pregnant.

"I don't care; I am still going to fuck you."

"Please don't I'll go to the doctor and get the pill"

"But I am going to fuck you today."

Blushing, she said. "Then fuck my ass."

"Strip now!"

She undressed very quickly. Because her reddened ass reminded her of what might happen if she disobeyed me. She then looked at me, in a manner that a small child might look at a parent if they were about to be disciplined.

"Do you have any KY Jelly in the house?"

"No"

"Then I guess well just have to do it without any lubricant. I'll give you a break get on your knees and use your mouth to get my cock good and wet and if you can get me to cum, in five minutes, and swallow every bit of it. I'll save your ass for another time when you have some KY around."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.