Single Mother - Cover

Single Mother

Copyright© 2005 by heryankee

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Flo was a single mom a bit older than me who was by no means a virgin at the time of this story after all of these years I am not sure who was the seducer. The story begins slowly but the sex gets hotter and more passionate as the story continues. This woman would try almost anything. If she were hot enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Slow  

First of all I must clarify some things. I was saying that I was far from a virgin when I met Flo. Most of this actually happened. The names have been changed and I might change some of the facts to make it more interesting. I will leave it up to you the reader to decide how much of this is true.

About 2 days later I met Flo outside of the building. She was sitting on the bench, as Dana slept in her carriage. Her girlfriend, Vicki was sitting with her, and she introduced us. We talked for a while and Flo mentioned she needed a picture hung in her apartment. She asked me if I would do it for her. I agreed to hang it, but, I told Flo that I could do it now, or it would have to wait till later in the week, since I was going to work and would not be home till late for the next couple of days. Vicki volunteered to watch Dana along with her baby while I did the work. With that we went into her apartment.

I went home and got my tools that I thought I might need. I began to hang the picture and Flo came into the bedroom where the picture was being hung. She watched me for a few minutes and began to undress. Again she was wearing a matching bra and panties as I watched she removed her underwear and smiled at me. I had just finished hanging the picture when she grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. She squatted over me and pushed her pussy down onto my face as she began to rub her clit. Before long she moaned and orgasmed leaving my face wet and smelling of cunt. As I undid my pants and started to push her face down towards my cock, she said. "Don't cum in my face." Then she said. "I can't stay here now Vicki is waiting." I was pissed, she had used me for her pleasure with no thought of giving me mine.

The next day I went out for lunch at work. As I stepped into the restaurant I met Vicki. She invited me to sit at her table.

"Are you and Flo dating?"

"I am not sure, but if we are it isn't exclusive?"

"She told me you ate her pussy and she loved it."

"I'm on the pill and have been celibate for a few months."

"Do you want me to come visit you?"

"If you would like here is my phone number."

Vicki wrote her phone number down and asked me if I would come for supper Thursday night. She promised that if I was willing she would be sure I wouldn't leave until after breakfast. I agreed to come for supper.

Vicki looked into my eyes and whispered.

"I promise you I won't leave you horny like Flo did."

"How do you know she left me horny? Maybe she didn't"

"She told me."

I left that day and wondered how much these women talked and what was my chance of a threesome. But, for now I was pissed at Flo and I was going to fuck Vicki. I couldn't wait for Thursday night. As I entered the hallway and made my way to Vicki's door I met Flo. She asked me if I would come to see her that evening. I told her.

"I am going to spend the night with Vicki, from now on if I come to your house I am going to cum in either your mouth pussy or asshole those are my conditions. Get a diaphragm or get on the pill I am not using rubbers. Or maybe you don't have to you can just suck cock."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.