Thia's Memory - Cover

Thia's Memory

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Thia woke up one day in a hospital to find herself alone. And not only alone also her memory was lost, gone. She couldn't remember anything. After 2 years of unlucky searching she decided to rebuild her life and start all over again. But then he appeared and everything changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First  

Shane entered the hospital fifteen minutes after he had dropped Sam off at his mom's. He found his friend Dave waiting for him at the entrance.

"Hey Dave," he sadly greeted his friend as they both walked to where Matt's girlfriend Rose was sitting silently crying.

Shane kindly stood in front of her and helped her up. He knew her well, she was a nice person and he never knew how she was able to put up with Matt, he was sometimes hard to deal with. They had been together for a year and a half now and how ironically Rose was four month pregnant. Matt had told him that he was going to ask her to marry him.

"Oh Shane, Ma- oh my God." She just broke down crying and sobbing on his shoulder and he couldn't do anything but hold her and whispering things to calm her down.

"I'm sorry Rose, I-" He was cut off by a wild cry that came from deep down inside of her.

"You don't know anything Shane, you don't know nothing!" she stepped away from him and covered her face with her hands "if you know the truth you wouldn't say that. Oh my God why? Why Matt?"

Shane didn't care much about her words. But right after her last cry her body swung and Shane was able at the last second to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"Dave call the nurse, quickly." He shouted as he carried the young girl in his arms. She was only 21 years old and was going to be a mother soon. He couldn't feel anything but pity and sorrow for her.

Rose was put in a room after a doctor had examined her; he said that she should be careful and that she could easily lose her baby. He suggested that someone she knew must stay with her incase she woke up soon. Shane asked Dave to stay with her as they were good friends and he knew Dave was a good guy and would take care of her if something else happened.

He quickly started to take care of everything. And since Matt's parents died many years ago and he was raised with his cousins that Shane knew well, he started calling every one of them and arranging everything for the funeral.

Five hours later Shane sat back in his car and leaned over the wheel. He was so tired and wanted nothing in the world than to go pick Sam up and go back to their home. He wanted to rest in her arms and let go of everything else. He remembered last night and how it felt to be with her.

"Oh I love her so much!" And by that thought he drove his car quickly to his mother's house.

Shane stood in front of the front door and rang the bell once, it was almost eight pm and he felt his whole body ache.

The door swung opened and a wide smile covered Shane's tired face "Khadiga!" he said happily.

"Shane, hello there young man." The old woman answered with a weak but kind smile.

Shane hugged the old woman and stepped back to look at her "you know what Khadiga? If I wasn't in such a hurry I would have sat you down and made you tell me everything about Benny's wedding." He looked around him in the empty house "where's Sam?" he asked.

"Sam? Oh my poor girl, she and your mother were talking outside and then I heard a scream. When I arrived there your mother quickly asked me to call for the gardener and we carefully carried the young woman to bed."

Shane's expression went from a smile to a look of horror "where's she?" he asked and quickly ran to the guest's room.

"Wait Shane, when she woke up she asked your mother to take her home."

"Home? You mean our house?"

"No Shane, to her grandmother's house." That was Ally from upstairs. She came down quickly "I think we should talk Shane." She said slowly.

"Would you like something to drink Shane?" asked Khadiga.

"No thank you. I think that I'll go after her mom, we can talk later." He said starting to walk towards the door.

"She remembered!" Ally said simply.

Shane froze by the door. He had been expecting this, he knew something had happened but was trying to convince himself that it was only an assumption.

"She did?" he asked.

"Yes honey, Shane I didn't mean to do anything bad, we were just talking and I accidentally mentioned the guy who, you know, and then her face turned completely white and..."

"Oh God! She didn't know about that mom, she thought she was hit by a car," he looked at his mother for a second before quickly turning to leave "I've to go mom, I'll call you soon." Shane started to panic, he didn't know what to expect. Was she going to be angry? Was she going to be tired? Did she remember the reason why she'd left me? All these questions ran across his mind but he was too scared to think of any of their answers.

He reached the house in less than ten minutes. He almost had several accidents but didn't care a damn about them. He just wanted to get there as soon as possible.

"Thia!" he called the moment he entered the house, he was too busy to even turn off his car, he just jumped out of it and like a crazy person he opened the door.

There was great silence and it freaked him out.

"Thia!!" he called again but there was no answer. He ran up the stairs to her room to find it empty and dark. He looked around him and couldn't even find her bag.

"Thia..." He called one last time in desperation before collapsing on her bed.

Shane layed there staring at the ceiling for about an hour. He couldn't think of the only reason why she'd left.

"Of course, the same reason why she'd left me before." He said out loud.

He got up quickly realizing the fact that Thia didn't have a car. She must be near, she wouldn't do anything crazy as going back to L.A. He got to the door and turned to turn off the lights but then something caught his attention.

"What?" he reached for the piece of paper on her night stand and read it. He found her handwriting shaky and unclear but he could easily read the simple words and understand what she wanted to say.

Shane threw the paper on the bed and hurried out of the room, he had that feeling in his stomach and that ach in his throat. He felt his legs weaken and knew he won't be able to go outside and look for her. He went down stairs and sat on an armchair beside the phone. He tried to call her cell phone but it seemed she'd turned it off. He tried her apartment in L.A. but got no answer. After half an hour of desperate attempts he rested his head on the back of the armchair and felt his body give up.

Shane woke up at the sound of his cell phone in his pocket. At first he couldn't quite remember where he was. But then everything came back to his mind, Matt's death, Rose, and finally Sam!

"Sam? Maybe that's her." he said hopefully wishing it would be her on the phone.

"Hello,"

"Hi Mr. Willson,"

His secretary's voice made him sit up straight in his seat "Yes Irien, something wrong?" he asked knowing that he must sound rude but he wasn't in a good mood at all.

"Yes, we were expecting you today." She said plainly.

Shane thought for a second "what day is it?"

"Monday sir, you had a meeting with Mr. Logan-"

"Shit!" Shane exclaimed, he knew that it was important "what time is it now Irien?"

"Ten thirty, you're meeting was supposed to be at ten o'clock." She said sounding a bit unhappy.

"Oh I'm sorry Irien, can you call him and cancel it. Matt my best friend died yesterday and I've been too busy." He explained to his loyal secretary. She had worked with his father when he was alive and when Shane took over the company he made her his secretary.

"So sorry to hear that Shane. Do you need any help?"

Shane thought about Sam "Yes, I want you to call the airport an- Oh no, no airports not possible. Well I think maybe call the companies that rent cars and ask if someone by the name Thia Wilson has rented one or not."

"Thia Wilson, okay anything else Shane?"

"Ah- yeah and also try the name Julian Carter."

"Julian? Okay should I cancel your one thirty meeting?" she asked.

"Yes, I have a very busy day Irien, if you want anything call me but please cancel every meeting for today and tomorrow too please. And oh almost forgot I want to be on a flight to L.A. tonight"

"You mean you won't make it tomorrow too?" she asked raising her voice a little. She was an old firm woman and he wasn't going to argue with her nor was he going to accept such an attitude.

"Yes Irien I won't be able to come tomorrow, as I said if something happened you can call me on my cell, I have to go now goodbye. And don't forget to ask about Thia!" He hung up quickly.

"It's going to be a very long day." He said as he picked up the phone and tried Sam's number but again he found it turned off.

He got up and went up to the room he was staying at and got dressed, Matt's funeral was going to be today at eleven and he had to get ready because after it was over he was going to go to Sam. She owe him an explanation, at least she should give him one reason why she had left him two years ago.


"Hey," Ann said with a smile as Thia entered the kitchen "I would have said good morning but,"

"I can't believe its six thirty pm. I fell asleep and couldn't feel anything around me." Thia said as she started fixing herself some coffee.

"I see you're starting to drink a lot of coffee lately," Ann murmured, setting the table "dinner will be ready in about ten minutes, I guess you're pretty hungry. You missed breakfast and launch so I thought I'll fix dinner early so you can eat."

"Thanks Ann," She sat down at the counter and rested her head in her hands. She thought about that day when she woke up and had a similar conversation with Ann. Back then, she was sort of content with the way she lived, maybe she wanted so much to remember her past but her life was going well. That was two weeks ago, right now everything had changed; she now knew why she left her husband and why she ran away from everything. She could even remember her accident.

"Ann," She took an unsteady breath then exhaled, by now Ann was sitting in front of her after she had put her plate which was filled of food that Thia didn't feel like eating.

"There's something I want to ask you about,"

"Yeah? Ask anything?"

"Why did the doctors and you convince me that I was hit by a car not almost raped and hit on the back of my head?"

Ann went still, as if she was made of a stone. She slowly raised her wide eyes and stared into Thia's "I can't believe he tol-"

"No, no Ann he didn't. Shane didn't tell me anything." She defended quickly before Ann accused Shane of anything bad he didn't do.

"What? But then ho-" Ann went silent for a moment, she kept staring at Thia as if to see if something had changed in the way her friend looked "Thia, honey do you remember?" she asked kindly.

"Yes," she answered thinking 'and I wish I didn't'.

"Yes Ann I remember everything. I remember my life, my family, Shane and I remember the accident." Thia's words came out like a cry. She remember what happened to her, how she lost her memory, the hit that she received on the back of her head that made her forget everything and also the one who did it. She would have never thought he could do what he did. But what could she do now, he was no longer there, and that was the reason why she had to leave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.