Thia's Memory - Cover

Thia's Memory

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Thia woke up one day in a hospital to find herself alone. And not only alone also her memory was lost, gone. She couldn't remember anything. After 2 years of unlucky searching she decided to rebuild her life and start all over again. But then he appeared and everything changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First  

"I do." Shane said with a smile.

The priest spoke again and Sam knew she should pay attention to what he was saying but she just couldn't take her eyes off Shane. He looked gorgeous in his black suit. 'Oh he is great and he is going to be my... '

She was cut off by the priest "Do you Samantha Thomas Carter take Shane David Wilson to be your wedded husband..." she looked down at their linked hands and then up at his eyes in time to answer.

"I do." She said loudly and blushed as she didn't intend to speak so loud. She was lost again in Shane's lovely eyes and didn't feel anything except for his touch. She saw him lean closer and could hear the priest say.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Shane's kiss was tender, loving, and gentle. He broke it quickly as he remembered where they were, he just couldn't trust kissing her any longer. She looked at him with eyes that held all the love in the world. That was her love, her husband, the one she vowed to always love and cherish and she was going to keep her vows, she knew it!

"I can't believe we are going to stay like that for like another ten hours," he whispered in her ears as he started kissing her again in the limo. They were heading for their reception "God you're so beautiful," Shane said as he kissed her neck, nipping softly at the soft skin. Thia moaned and he knew he wouldn't be able to survive through the reception.

"Shane I think the car has stopped," Sam said, giggling softly as his mouth almost made her tickle "Shane! Stop it."

"Why? Give me one good reason for stopping Sam and I'll stop. Tell me you don't like this and I swear I'll stop." He was speaking and with every word he placed a small hot kiss on her skin.

Sam was breathless and couldn't do anything but moan again "Shane..."

A small knock on the window next to Shane made her jump in surprise, embarrassed at what anyone would say if they opened the door and found them kissing like that.

"Hey, hey it's okay. Why did you jump like that?" he asked with a serious look.

"Oh, nothing I just don't know what would anyone say if they saw us like that." She knew her long hair was not in its right place; on top of her head as it was an hour ago, that her dress was lifted a little and that one of Shane's hands was rubbing her thighs.

"What would anyone say?" he quoted "Oh, I'll tell you what they would say," he kissed her lips, seductively biting a little at her lower lip "they would say that I can't help keeping my hands off you and that I'll do anything right now to get you in bed." He whispered the words in her mouth as he was less than an inch away from her.

Sam felt her cheeks burn as she turned totally red.

"And they would also say that I married a very shy young lady!" Shane sat back in his place "I think that we should get out, I don't want you feeling uncomfortable," he took the hand she was trying to fix her dress with and raised it to his mouth "I can wait, but not for so long Sam, not for so long!" and by taking one last look at her dress and making sure she looked perfect, which she did for him all of the time, he opened the door with a wide smile. He saw a flash of a camera right then and it blinded his eyes.

"Oh, mom!!" he exclaimed.

"What? I wanted to take your picture," Ally smiled "and now the bride's." and there was another flash but this time it blinded Sam's eyes as she stumbled out of the limo. She looked like a girl who had just been kissed; her lips as red as they could be, her face the same color and some strands had escaped from her tied hair.

"That was perfect!" Ally said with a content smile.

"Come on Sam, let's get inside." Shane said laughing at the way she looked. They could hear noise from somewhere behind the house.

"I think I'll go change my clothes," she stopped him at the door "you go stay with them. I'll sneak in and change and I'll follow you after few minutes."

"Can I come?" he asked like a little child.

Sam giggled softly and kissed his lips "No, no you can't. I don't think we'll ever come down if you come with me."

"Exactly!" he answered half pouting and half trying to stop a laugh "just don't be late, okay?"

"Okay," she walked inside the house, but turn in time to see him turn to walk away "Shane!"

He turned quickly "Yes."

"I love you."

"Oh," he desperately ran his fingers through his black hair "get inside Sam, before I change my mind."

She laughed and ran upstairs right to their room. She looked around the room and smiled; the room was beautiful, and most importantly the bed! It was a beautiful bed which they bought from an old shop. She couldn't believe how beautiful it looked the first time she saw it.

She took off her dress carefully, and then opened her bag. She had packed for their Honeymoon and this bag was the only one that wasn't in the car. She'd asked them to leave it in the room so she could change into something more comfortable than her dress.

She chose a white skirt and a matching pink and white top. She got dressed and put her dress on the bed in time to hear a small knock on the door.

"Come in."

"The beautiful bride, how do you feel?" Ally asked.

Sam looked at her mother-in low and admired the way the older lady looked. She was in her late forties, short but slime, long black hair, she looked a little like Shane but the eyes were different. Her eyes were green, pure green. Sam knew that Shane's eyes were a mixture of Ally and his father's eyes; green and grey at the same time.

"Like I'm flying," she spun around in a circle, which made her white short skirt fly around her "Oh Ally I'm so happy."

"I'm happy too, I know how much Shane loves you, and I know you love him too," The moment Ally said that Sam felt tears gather in her eyes 'she loves her son so much, I wish my mom would be here and I wish I could see that look in her eyes which says that she loves me and is proud of me in a day like that' she sighed heavily.

"You do love him right?"

Sam looked up and found Ally staring at her with concern in her eyes. She remembered Shane's face and thought 'how can I not love him, he's the best thing that ever happened to me'

"More than anything in life Ally, more than anything!"

"Then why crying?"

"I wish my mom was here today." She wiped the tears from her face and quickly continued, knowing that it was okay now, Shane'd always be there for her "but I'm not sad, I know I'm going to be happy with Shane and despite everything I know he loves me." She said her last words remembering Matt's words. They had crossed her mind when she saw him standing next to Shane today in church but she forgot about everything else when she saw Shane's face and the look on his face.

"What do you mean despite everything?"

"Nothing, see. I'm just nervous," she smiled at Ally 'come on Sam, don't let his words spoil your happiness, he's wrong, completely wrong.' She thought

"Are you sure honey?" Ally asked seriously.

"Yes Ally, and thanks for this conversation, I needed it." She smiled happily. She knew this woman loved her so much and she really loved her too.

Ally smiled at her and Sam felt herself being pulled in a motherly hug that she didn't know she needed until this moment "I wish you all the happiness in the world. And you can consider yourself my third daughter, if you don't mind of course."

Sam looked at her and tears fell across her face, 'A mother, something I didn't get the chance to have' she smiled a little "Oh Ally, thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me."

"Okay, I'll leave you now," Ally walked to the door then turned to look at her "don't keep him waiting"

Sam thought for a second 'never!' she told herself with a smile before repeating it to the older woman "I won't, not ever."

Ally closed the door behind her. Sam looked around her in the empty room; this is her home, the place where she was going to live with Shane, the place her children would grow up in and the place where she and Shane would grow old together.

She opened the door to the bathroom and washed her face 'you have to stop crying over everything young lady' she giggled as she quoted what Shane always call her "young lady!"

Sam heard another knock on the door "Come in," she shouted from the bathroom. She opened the door slightly to see who was it and found Matt standing in the door way.

"Is there something wrong Matt?" she asked simply. She was angry at him because of what he'd told her but the moment she saw his sad face she was concerned.

"No Sam," he said as he raised his eyes to meet hers "God, yes Sam there is!"

She hurried to him and quickly asked, afraid that something wrong had happened "What is it Matt?"

He startled her by forcing her into his arms "I love you Sam!"

"Matt!?" Sam shouted as she freed herself from his arms "are you out of your mind? Wh-" her breath was shallow and she couldn't believe what he'd just done. She just stared at him, shocked, and some how scared that he'd do it again.

Matt covered his face with his hands "I'm so sorry Sam, I didn't... I shouldn't," he was stumbling and she sort of felt her heart soften.

"Are you okay Matt? I mean is there something wrong going on?" Sam asked kindly but still kept her distance away from him.

"No, no Sam. Ah- Shane sent me; he is asking what is taking you so long." Matt nervously said the words and turned to leave the room with his face down "don't be late, he said."

"Wait Matt!" she hurried after him "I'm coming with you, I'm done anyway. Why don't you tell me what is wrong on our way?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.