Thia's Memory - Cover

Thia's Memory

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Thia woke up one day in a hospital to find herself alone. And not only alone also her memory was lost, gone. She couldn't remember anything. After 2 years of unlucky searching she decided to rebuild her life and start all over again. But then he appeared and everything changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First  

Opening her eyes slowly, Thia sighed as she felt something heavy on her stomach 'Oh, ' she smiled 'reminds me of something, ' She rolled on her side and stared at the sleeping face next to her, taking a deep breath she put a hand on his face, tracing his features, she started thinking, 'I know I did the right thing, I just... I still hope that one day I'll remember!'

"Hey..."

Shane opened his eyes to find her staring at him. But he guessed Thia was lost in her thoughts as she didn't seem to notice that he was awake watching her for quite some time now, wondering why a wonderful smile was covering her beautiful face.

She blinked and quickly moved her hand as her face blushed "Hi" she whispered.

He took her hand and placed it back on his face. Kissing her palm he watched as she closed her eyes with a smile. He rose a little and kissed her lips lightly "Good morning."

Thia opened her eyes to see him sitting and grinning down at her "Good morning," she answered as she too sat up in bed "what time is it?" she wanted to say something, anything that might make him stop staring at her like she was going to disappear if he looked away for a second.

"Ah- I don't know!" they kept staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

'Okay what now, why is this so awkward?' she thought looking down at her linked hands resting nervously in her lap.

"Thia," Shane placed his hands on each side of her face and sighed "you can't imagine how happy I am, I mean..." he looked away for the first time and she felt that it was hard for him to continue what he was saying "last night I didn't plan for this... oh I don't mean this, this. I- I mean I didn't plan for asking you to stay with me. But when I opened that door last night and found you standing there looking as beautiful as you've always been and even more, I just couldn't take the fact that you might leave again, I..." he looked up at her and she could see sadness in his eyes "I love you so much and..."

Thia moved quickly and kissed him before he could say anything else, she just couldn't see him like that, knowing that it was because of her. She leaned closer to him and felt the sheets fall and she knew she was completely naked, but she didn't care much. All she cared to feel at that moment was how his skin felt on hers, she loved it, loved how he kissed her, how he smelled, how his hands came to hug her tight and rubbed her back softly.

Shane laid her back on the bed and looked down at her. Thia felt her cheeks turn red 'I don't care being naked in front of him but... ' his gaze was making her blush.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered. Thia pulled him down to her and he started kissing her face, he smoothed her black hair away from her forehead and kissed the small scar there and then he went down her neck, to her arms and also kissed the other one there, all while whispering things like "I'm sorry it happened" or "I'm sorry you had to go through all of it alone" and finally he said "I'll kill him if I ever see him!" Thia couldn't help but smile, thinking that he simply assumed it was a guy driving the car that hit her. She'd always wondered who it was. Was it a woman or a man? Maybe he or she was drunk, maybe they didn't notice her. But what was she doing on the road alone? She'd asked herself these questions a lot and never found an answer.

"Shit!" Shane cursed and she noticed she'd been lost in her thoughts and that he'd been watching her all along.

"Wh- what is it?" As soon as the word came out of her mouth she heard a phone ring somewhere outside the room.

"The phone, oh just forget it!" he looked at the door and then shook his head nervously "damn it but who could that be?"

"I don't know, but I'm surprised there's a phone and someone has this number." She answered.

"You know what, you're right," he rubbed the back of his neck "only my mom I think."

"I think you should go answer, it seems like it's not going to stop ringing." She smiled as she saw the way he looked, looking angrily at the door then back at her.

He started to get up but then the phone stopped ringing "Oh now you stop!" he said and turned back to her.

"Okay, again." She said not holding back her giggling as the phone started ringing again.

"Fine," He got off the bed and grabbed his pants from the floor and walked to the door. He opened it and before going out he turned to her "stay just like that." He closed it quickly and she heard his footsteps as he went down the stairs.

Thia pulled up the covers as she got up. She wrapped one around her body and took two steps and stood in the middle of the room. Last night she was too busy to notice anything in the room except for Shane. She looked around her and found out it was actually a big room with a king sized bed in the middle. The bed! Hung on it was some silk-velvet curtains and she wondered how on earth wasn't she able to notice that last night 'oh okay, who can blame me?' she thought as a smile covered her face. She turned around to find a closed door, she moved towards it and opened the door "Bathroom, perfect!" she happily entered the bathroom and locked the door behind her, she let the sheet fall to the floor and opened the hot water "I defiantly need a shower after last night," Thia stepped under the hot water and smiled to herself "I locked the door, Shane is not going to be happy about it." Right then she heard him knock on the door.

"Thia,"

"Just a second!"

He said something but she couldn't quite understand what it was, but apparently a curse. She giggled softly.

"Well, I'll be down stairs, and ah... um if you want something to wear, you'll find... oh in the closet."

Thia knew it must be her clothes, her old clothes "Okay."

But there was no answer so she assumed he left the room.

She closed the water and stepped out of the shower. She opened one of the drawers under the tub and found some towels. She took one and dried off quickly thinking 'who put these here?'

She opened another one looking for a toothbrush. She found some stuff that she knew belonged to Shane. They were organized neatly "I think no one ever used these things." She was about to shut it and move on when something caught her attention "Oh my God!" she whispered as she reached inside the drawer and picked up the small shinning thing.

She closed her hand around it and opened the door. She walked to the closet and hesitantly tried to open it.

"No," she turned around and picked up Shane's shirt from the floor. She put it on and looked at the mirrors covering the closet from the outside "I look okay." She smiled. And before she stepped outside the door she opened her hand and glanced at the small thing there, Thia sighed then headed downstairs.


"Finally, I was thinking about going upstairs and get you down myself." Shane said the moment she entered the kitchen.

She stepped inside the kitchen and noticed the great difference between this one and her grandma's house. 'My grandma's house huh?' she thought as she realized she simply called it her grandma's house. Well this one was defiantly different from the other old kitchen. It was a big modern kitchen and it had everything necessary for a professional cook.

Shane was sitting at the counter; in front of him were two plates filled with omelets and bacon and two glasses of orange juice.

"If you don't like it there's a lot of food in the fridge," he pointed at the big refrigerator in one of the corners of the kitchen "you see, our dinner is still there." He said with a smile.

She felt her face blush and she couldn't control it "No, your breakfast is just perfect." She smiled.

"Okay then, come sit down. I made you orange juice coz I know you don't like coffee much!"

"Thanks, Shane, I... I found this in one of the drawers." she opened her left hand and he was able to see the small ring she was holding.

Shane looked at the ring for a moment then got up and went to her. Standing in front of her, He carefully took the ring from her palm "I looked for it a lot," he exclaimed, looking back at her then at the ring, he didn't know what to do 'if I give it to her now will she take it, or will she think this belongs to the old Sam?' he kept staring at the ring. Suddenly he felt her hand on his as she took the ring from him.

"I want it Shane, can I have it?" she asked and he saw doubt in her eyes.

"You sure?" he smiled sadly "I mean, we can get a new one."

"No, I want this one." She answered not knowing why she wanted this one badly.

Shane took it from her and lifted her left hand and slipped the ring on her finger. He kissed her hand softly then took her in his and walked to the counter.

"I know you must be hungry," he said pulling the other chair next to his. She sat down and looked at him as he placed her plate in front of her.

"Ah- who was on the phone?" she asked after a while.

"Mom, she called back at your place and when no one answered she called here," he took a sip from his juice "she wanted to know if you liked the food," he grinned.

"Th- the food?"

"Well, I told you someone helped me, I asked her to cook something. I'm not a good cook."

"Oh,"

"You're not disappointed, are you?" he asked laughing.

"Me? No, not at all," She laughed too "I'm not that go..." The ringing of the phone which was hung behind her on the wall stopped her from continuing.

"Again, why would mom call again?" he asked while he stood up and walked to the phone.

"Hello,"

"Hey mom,"

"Something wrong?"

"What is it?"

"What?" Shane screamed and leaned on the wall "But, I just talked to him on the phone yesterday!" he exclaimed as he closed his eyes quickly fighting back the tears "thank you mom" he answered and placed the phone again in it's place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.