Thia's Memory
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Thia woke up one day in a hospital to find herself alone. And not only alone also her memory was lost, gone. She couldn't remember anything. After 2 years of unlucky searching she decided to rebuild her life and start all over again. But then he appeared and everything changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First  

Shane stopped his car in front of an old beautiful house "We're here,"

"Thia wake up," he leaned over her, looking at her sleeping peacefully in her seat. He put a hand on her shoulder "Thia,"

Thia shifted a little then opened her eyes slowly, she looked at Shane's smiling face and her heart started beating faster than usual "where are we?" she turned her head to look out of the window.

"I'll tell you inside. Come on," Shane opened his door and got out of the car, he was turning around the car to open Thia's door, but she was already out, staring at the big house.

"This is not your house, right?" Thia asked still looking at the house.

Shane looked up at the beautiful house and sighed "No it's not."

"Is it mine?" she never took her eyes of the house "I mean was mine?"

"Well, it's still yours,"

"My parent's house?" she took few steps towards the house.

"Your grandma's house," He smiled a little, remembering the old lady, she was a nice person. Of course, she wasn't nice to him at the beginning, but when she got to know him better, and when she was sure he wasn't going to hurt Sam, she started being nice to him "You lived here almost all of your life."

"Yeah, since I was three, right?" She asked, somehow ironically.

Shane turned to look at her immediately, the moment he heard her tone "Thia, I know this must be hard on you, but it'll be okay," he went back to the car "let's get inside" he carried their bags and walked to the front door.

Thia looked at Shane and wondered, 'can someone be that perfect?'

He was a great guy, aside from being heart-stopping gorgeous, he was such a kind person. After Dr. William suggested going back home, Thia was scared, she didn't know why. Something about going back there frightened her. But he was nice to her, encouraging her, he even spent the rest of the week with her, not that something happened between them, it was like spending time with Ann. "'Like spending time with Ann?' Stop lying Thia, you know it was nothing like that." Well maybe for him, but for her it was torture. She was starting to see what made her fall in love with him five years ago, and was starting to feel the same way again.

Thia stood in front of the house as Shane opened the door and stepped inside.

"Thia, you coming?" He shouted from inside and she took few other steps and stop when she was standing right in the middle of the door.

Thia looked around her and was amazed by the beauty of this place; the hall was big, with doors on each side of it, and there at the end of the hall was the stairs that led to the second floor.

Shane was standing at the top of the stairs by now, he turned to look at her "Come on, let me show you around."


"This was your grandma's room," Shane pointed at a closed door, then pointed at another one "I'll be staying in this one," he opened the door to this one, Thia followed him inside and again was amazed by the beautiful room. The curtains were opened and the sun of winter was lighting the place from the window, the room was not big, but it felt cozy. "I think your grandma once told me that, this was your grandfather's old room. You see, the house belonged to your grandfather's family before he married, and when his parents died, he came to live here with his new wife,"

Thia could tell the room belonged to a guy, the brown curtains, the big bed in the middle of the room with the same cover's colors as the curtains, it looked like a guy's room, but somehow it still felt cozy.

"Thia..." Shane called from outside the room, Thia turned around and found out she was standing alone in the room.

"I didn't know we were going to stay here," she said stopping right in front of him.

"I thought its better staying here, than anywhere else," he was talking with his hands on the handle of a closed door.

"You're probably right," she said looking at the door, wondering whose room was it.

Well Shane didn't let her wonder long, as he slowly opened the door and stepped back to let her in "And this is your room,"

Thia felt her stomach flip and breathed deeply before entering the room "Mine?" she whispered and it seemed Shane didn't hear her as her stood there on the door way, looking inside the room.

'My room' she thought, it looked so much like her room back in Ann's apartment, almost same colors of baby blue and darker blue, the not so big bed in the middle of the room. The floor was made of wood and Thia noticed, not for the first time that the place was clean. But she decided to ask later, instead she walked to a desk positioned in the corner near the dressing room. On the desk was some books and other things, she turned to look at the bed and noticed a picture on the nightstand, she slowly reached for it and her heart stopped.

"Oh that's..." Shane stopped talking when he saw her expression.

Thia's throat tightened as she saw the way she looked in the photo; it was a picture of her and Shane, she was laughing happily, putting her hand on his face, while his arms were around her tightly, he too was smiling, but in a way she'd never thought was possible, she'd seen him smile a lot the last week, but the way he smiled at her in the picture was extremely different; it held all the love in the world, it was kind, compassionate, loving, everything.

"Thia I..." Shane's voice was low and husky. He could see the way she was staring at the picture, but couldn't do anything about it.

She put the picture back on the nightstand and turned to him, her eyes were gleaming and he knew well she was trying hard to keep the tears from falling.

She stood there silent for along time that Shane was starting to think there was something wrong "Thia..."

"You were laughing because I told you I wanted to have six children," her voice was shallow and her face held no expression.

Shane was shocked; he didn't know what to say. He remembered that day well, as if it was yesterday.


They were at his mom's house and his two young sisters were playing around, screaming, and making hell of a noise. He was inside the house for some drinks and when he came back she was watching the girls with a smile on her face.

"I wonder, what's the big smile for?" He asked looking at the two girls running after each other.

She got up and put her arms around his neck and said "I want to have your children," she smiled.

"Oh yeah? That can be managed you know!"

She sighed and watched the girls from over his shoulders "you know we have to wait, I really want this to be special."

"I know baby, and I respect your decision." He smiled at her.

"Thank you honey, but still I'm going to have like... six children!"

Shane laughed out loud, then leaned down to kiss her, she broke the kiss after a will, "I love you" She put a hand on his face and he smiled happily at the only woman he ever loved and ever will.

At that exact moment Shane saw a flash of a camera, when he turned to look, he saw his mom smiling at them with the camera in her hands.


"You remembered that?" he asked knowing that a smile was covering his face.


Thia layed in her bed that night thinking, 'I can't take this anymore. Either I remember everything or this is got to stop. Remembering snaps from my past isn't helping!' she thought angrily.

Earlier today when she remembered that thing about the photo, it was like hearing someone speak in her mind, she heard her voice, she heard herself saying these words, but then it was gone, and she was left to face a puzzled Shane, 'oh, he's so good to me and I'm causing him nothing but annoyance, ' she shifted a little and buried her face in her pillow 'I can't sleep, my mind just won't stop'

She got up, walked to her desk. She opened the first drawl and glanced inside; there were some books that belonged to her when she was back in college. Thia found out from Shane, that she was an English literature major, and she could only wonder why. She loved designing, how come she studied English literature?

Thia closed the drawer and opened the next one; she found some notebooks in it. She took them out and started looking through them, English literature again, drama, another notebook contained some quotes and poems of famous writers and poets, 'hmm, I loved poetry' she started reading some of them, but then, something in the drawer caught her attention. Something colorful, it was under a lot of other books, but she could see a part of it. She took out everything inside, till she was able to get it out of the drawer.

"What is that?" she flipped it and there in the cover was written "My precious diary" in red and pink and orange. Thia knew well it was her handwriting. She opened it and started reading the first page.

Dear diary
date: 19/11/1996

Oh, it has been a very long day. I had a lot of classes today and I'm really exhausted. Well, I just had a fight with Kathy! I love her so much, but sometimes she can be really over protective!!!

That guy asked me out today and I so want to go out with him. He is like the cutest guy in school and he asked me out! ME!!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.