Duchess in Torment - Cover

Duchess in Torment

Copyright© 2005 by 6beast

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Duchess is captured and used in an old abandon castle until she learns she deserved the torment she so desperately craves and falls in love with her found Master

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Ridding away from the stables, the Duchess was excited. Her encounter with the stable hands gave her greater need and desire for the sweet torment she craved from the only man that could give it to her. She entered the Knight Walls riding towards the old castle. With each trot the horse took, she would rub herself Against the saddle horn. It quickly got soaked with her slick juices and the cum that spilled out of her sex. The closer she neared the old castle, she would rub her sex harder against the saddle horn. Making the fever in her loin burn. The Duchess started to imagine what her Master would plan for her, when he found her filled with the stable hand's cum. Her excitement kept growing with each thought until she entered the old castles outer walls. The Duchess was shaking with excitement when she trotted the horse into the large yard and dismounted.

Tying the horse's rein by the fountain, she made her way to the royal building and into the throne room. There on the throne chair she waited with her cloak hiding her nakedness.

Soon after the Duchess had entered the throne room there was a movement in the shadows. Out of the darkness stepped out her Master. She saw his evil eyes looking upon her, she sat still and lowered her eyes. Afraid to look directly into his dark eyes. The Duchess desired him, but still feared her Master. His cruelty was bitterly sweet, but he still made her shiver with fear. He slowly made his way behind the throne chair, stopping to look down on her. "Heh... heh... heh...", His eerie laugher echo off the stone walls. "What has my slut brought me today that she can't stand to stay away?" He asked her, but the Duchess didn't reply.

She didn't know how to say it. She knew her desire for his cruelty had brought her to him, but how would she tell him about giving herself to the stable hands and her desire to be punish for her sexual behavior. He made his way around her to stand in front of her. Looking down he saw the riding crop in her hands. He reached down to take it from her. She didn't protest him taking it. Her Master examine the riding crop carefully. He even smelled the handle. With a grin he looked at her, "A little gift for me?" He asked. The Duchess didn't answer, only motion her head slowly up and down to say yes. He lowered his empty hand.

Placing his finger under her chin. He lifted her head up. Making her look at him.

Looking deeply into her eyes he told her, "Maybe I should use this riding crop to punish you for giving yourself like a cheap whore to the stable hands!" The Duchess eyes grew wide with shock! How did he know? He pulled his hand away from her chin and struck the riding crop hard in his hand. Fear swept over her. What was he going to do to her. "Stand up Bitch!", He ordered. The Duchess carefully stood, looking down. He grabbed her cloak and forcefully pulled it open, sending it to the grown. She stood shamefully in front of him. He moved his stares over her body. Then he step closely and pushed his hand between her thighs. Sinking his fingers into her sex and hooking them out covered with cum. He lifted his hand up, making her stare at it. "This is how you show your loyalty to me slut!". The Duchess became tearful with fear of rejection, "Please forgiv..." She tried to speak. "Silence!!!" He shouted. Pushing his wet fingers into her mouth.

Forcing the Duchess to gag on them. "Fucking Slut lick them!" She quickly tried to please him. Sucking on his fingers and swallowing what she could. He raised the riding crop up and rubbed it's whip across her breast. Toying with the tip, he was making her nipples become hard with excitement. With a grin, he removed his fingers out of her mouth and moved around her. Raking the tip of the riding crop across her tender skin, as he stepped behind her and lifted the crop away.

The Duchess waited for the hard crack of the riding crop across her flesh. Then suddenly her Master grabbed her. "Ugghhh...", Pulling her tightly against him, with one hand clawing into one of her breast with the other pushing the riding crop between her thighs, and lifting up. Making the arm of the crop push in hard across her cunt, and forcing the Duchess to stand on her toes. He placed his mouth near her ear. "Fucking whore..." He told her. Then gently bit her shoulder Aaaggghhh... , Making the Duchess gasp. She felt so weak in his strong arms. He began to push the riding crop across her sex, scratching her clit. She started to shiver with excitement. "MmmAaaggghhh...", She arched her back, pushing her head against his shoulder, as the ecstasy began to fill her body. The room echo with her hard breathing. Holding her so tightly, the Duchess felt his excitement grow. It made the fever in her loin burn with the fire of her excitement. The riding crop became slick with her juices, as it slid across her hungry cunt. She felt ready to explode with an orgasm. Taking his hand away from her breast, he placed it on her shoulder. "Bend over cunt!" He ordered her, gently pushing her forward, but not pulling the crop away from her sex. The Duchess willingly did as he ordered her. Afraid with her excitement and wanting to please her Master.

She bent forward, reaching for her ankles. The riding crop thin arm was soaked with her juices when he turned it, and put the hard leather handle against the opening of her burning cunt. He held the wet arm of the riding crop and pushed the handle into her waiting sex. "Aaaaggghhh..." Her cunt devoured it. The crop entered her deeply. He pumped the handle in and out of the Duchess, making her fever more. "Aaaggghhh... Aaagggghhh... Aaaggghhh...", The Duchess was out of her mind, moving her hips and fucking her sex on the handle. He moved his free hand down to her rectum. "Uuuggghhh..." Sinking a finger inside her. It easily entered her. He moved the crop and finger in and out, fucking her with them. She felt so delicious. He was pleasuring her rectum and her burning cunt together.

"Aaaaggghhh!!!..." She couldn't hold it back any more and exploded with waves of heat. Her orgasm rocked her with a shiver along her spin making her weak. The Duchess fell to her knees, falling away from her Master. His finger snapped out of her rectum, but he released the riding crop before she pulled away. On hands and knees she shivered with the riding crop sticking out of her melting cunt.

He looked at her, pleased with his slut. He opened his robe and sat back on the throne chair. "Come here slut!" He called to her. She turned her head to see him smirking at her, as his robe laid open. He had his legs apart and his cock stuck swollen in the air. Her eyes grew wide with hunger. The stiff cock called out to her. She couldn't pull away her stare. The Duchess turned, crawling between his thighs and placing her hand at the base of his cock. She lowered her head and swallowing his cock. Accepting it completely to the back of her throat, then back out until it was covered with her saliva. The taste of his sex drove her mad with hunger. With loud slurps, she moved her head up and down sucking hard.

She had to have him in her mouth or she felt she would die with out him if she didn't show him she desired the torment she so craved. Hard breaths filled his lungs, telling her she was pleasing her Master. She squeezed her lips around his throbbing cock, sucking him with all her desire. "Mmm..." He ran his fingers in her hair. "Suck it good slut. Suck it." Pre-cum oozed out of him, and she savored each drop. "Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." She became delirious, swallowing harder. Enjoying what she was doing, he grin his teeth.

"Aaagghh!!!..." he couldn't hold himself back any longer.

He exploded in her mouth. The Duchess hungrily swallowed, not allowing a drop to be spill from her lips. After she had down the last drop, she kept licking his cock and cleaning his sac. She knew it pleasured him and all she wanted was to please her Master. "You've learn to do that very well." He told her. The Duchess looked up with a smile. Happy she had pleased his and won his approval. He took her chin in his hand. Looking into her eyes," There is still the matter of your punishment for your disloyalty to me. " She closed her eyes with fear. Afraid he would not allow her to return to him.

"Heh... heh... heh... , I did not say I was displease to watch you get fucked like the whore you really are, but you need to learn your place and loyalty to me my pet." Then giving her a grin, he stood and closed his robe. He removed the soaked riding crop from her cunt before moving away to the shadow were he appeared from, the Duchess felt disappointment. Thinking he was leaving. As he entered the shadow. "Come with me" He told her. She happily stood and scurried after him into the darkness. Following her Master through the darken halls of the old castle, the Duchess found herself being led down steps and tunnels. She was afraid to ask him where they were going. When she walked down the steps to the dungeon and he lead her into the same room where he had tied her down on the large slaps of wood that first time she had come to the castle. Her excitement grew with her memories of what he had done to her and the fire he had lit in her womb. Her palms became sweaty and her breath grew faster. The room was lit with the glow from the candles. The large X was still in the center of the room as she remembered it. The Duchess felt dizzy with excitement, believing he was going to tie her to the X again and punish her. She was so caught up in her memory, she hadn't notice him move to the far side of the room. He slapped the riding crop down hard on a wooden object getting her attention. She jumped with a fright. She stared at him with fear in her eyes. "This is what you came here for whore!" Hitting the object again. She stared at the wooden frame with holes through which a person's head and hands could be put. Standing beside a pillory he stared at her with an evil grin. "You're my fucking whore and you will learn to be obedient to me!" He spoke with anger, scaring the Duchess. "You belong to me cunt! Now, Come here!" Frighten she started to step towards him, "Stop!, Get On your fucking hands and knees like the bitch in heat you really are!" Afraid of Him she fell to her knees and on all fours crawled towards his feet. The stone floor scraped her knees, but out of fear or excitement, she reached the pillory.

Looking down to his feet, she waited for him to tell her what to do next. Waiting and softly tapping the pillory with the riding crop until he was ready, he moved behind the Duchess. Reaching down he sank his fingers into her sex, twisting them in and out. "Mmm..." It made her forget her fears, as she filled with excitement and melted around his fingers. She enjoyed his touch so much. Then with out warning he lowered the riding crop across her rear. "Uuggghhh!...", she let out a yell. The sweet pain sparked across her spin. "Heh... heh... heh..." His laughter echo around her. Moving to the pillory he opened the frame. "Stand" He ordered her. With a peek at his stare, she knew what he wanted. She step forward to place her head and hands into the openings. The Duchess moved into position and he lowered the frame. Locking it in place, her head and hands were trapped.

She could not escape even if she wanted too. Staring at her with his usual grin he moved behind her to the wall and picked up a bar. The Duchess could not turn her head to see behind her. She could only see the shadows on the wall in front of her, as he moved around. She saw his shadow move near her and heard the tap of the bar hit the floor. She had no clue of what he intended to do to her, but the mix of fear and excitement made her sex scorch. He spread her knees further apart and fasten leather cuffs from each end of bar to her ankles. The Duchess couldn't move when he locked the spreader bar to the floor. Helpless under his cruelty she waited. He sank a finger in her cunt to checked her excitement. Her slick juices were boiling, "Mmmm..." He pulled his finger away, moving to stand In front of her, and pushed his finger between her lips, making her taste her own excitement. He thought of gagging her, but he enjoyed hearing her gasp and moan.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.