Duchess in Torment - Cover

Duchess in Torment

Copyright© 2005 by 6beast

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Duchess is captured and used in an old abandon castle until she learns she deserved the torment she so desperately craves and falls in love with her found Master

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The Duchess awoke as the morning sun entered her bedroom. With a soft yawn, she lazily stretched her arms above her head and kicked the covers off the bed. It would be a wonderful day, as she recalled yesterdays events in the old castle.

A wicket smile covered her face, "Mmm..." As she felt the sweet soreness between her thighs. That warm feeling started to return. It felt so wonderful. She had gone to bed with out her night gown. Something the Duchess had never done, but something she would do from now on. It made her feel so good waking up nude. She softly squeezed her breast. Her nipples had become very sensitive in the pass two days. "Aaaahhhh..." She moan as she pinched the hard tips. Toying with her nipples was making her very arouse. The Duchess smiled as she remembered how her Master liked to play with her large nipples and made them so sensitive. She softly giggled, as she thought of the word "Master" It had a powerful affect on her. "Mmmm... ," Her clit began to throb as she thought of his sweet torment.

The Duchess spread her legs wide apart and slipped a hand down across her soft heart shaped nest of pubic hair. "Aaaahhhh..." She arched her back as she made contact with her throbbing clit. It was very swollen from excitement her clit had endured the last two days. She sweetly bit her lower lip, as she teased her clit with her fingers. "Mmmm... It hurts so good" That the Duchess lost control as she attacked her soaked cunt with her stabbing fingers. "Aaaaggghhh... Fuck, Aaaahhhh... Mmmmm... "The Duchess quickly reached an orgasm as she dug her fingers into her hungry cunt. She tossed her head from side to side in a sexual madness with her piercing fingers. "Oooohhhh!, Mmmm... It feels so good" Feeling she would go mad as she started to cum. " Uuuhhh..." She desperately pushed her hips off the bed fucking her fingers wildly. "Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh... Uuuhhhh... Uuuhhh... , Ohhh... Yes, Cuming" Her body shivered. "Mmmm... Mmmm... Aaaahhhh..."

The Duchess deeply sank three fingers as deep as she could into her exploding cunt. "Oh! Yes... Fuck, Mmmm... Mmmm..." She pinched one of her nipples, twisting the hard tip. Feeling the sweet pain mix with the wonderful orgasm. "Ughhh..."

But, It wasn't enough! It wasn't her Master's sweet torment that she needed. She knew only he could brutally pleasure her now. She pulled out her soaked fingers out of her throbbing cunt. Moving her hand up to her lips, to taste the sweetness of her sex. "Mmmm..." She rolled her eyes into the back of her head as her clit twitched. Remembering the sweet taste of her sex on her Master's swollen cock, "Mmmmm..." The Duchess greedily licked her fingers. Lapping the juices off her dipped hand as she tasted her sweet sex. Until she was sure she had tasted every drop. She returned her wet hand back down to her throbbing clit.

"Uuuggghhh..." She was going mad as she teased her clit and the hard tips of her breast. Rubbing across her swollen breast, squeezing and pulling on them. She desperately craved more. Frustrated the Duchess reached over to her night stand grabbing her riding crop. It had been a gift from the Duke. She had never used it, feeling it was cruel to strike a horse with it. Looking at the evil looking tool, it started exciting her. She imagined it's round handle was a thin cock, as she raised it up to her lips. "Mmmm..." Licking it while she felt the long thin arm.

She placed the leather tip against her clit, as it was long enough and she used one hand to press it across her hungry sex. "Aaahh..." A short gasp escaped her lips. The Duchess took the hard handle into her mouth and slowly slid the crop simultaneously across her clit and into her lips. Her mouth hungrily swallowing It's handle. She soaked the hard leather handle with her saliva, then turned the crop. With the wet handle at the opening of here burning cunt. She held the long arm and sank it's handle into her waiting sex. Making it rub across her throbbing clit, "Aaaahhh..." Her cunt devoured it. The crop entered her deeper than her fingers could. She pumped the handle in and out of herself, making her fever.

The Duchess was out of her mind, but it wasn't enough. "Uuuggghhh..." She reached a hand behind and turned to her side to be able to touch her rectum. "Oooh..."

It was still very sensitive from her Master's cock tearing into it. Slowly she sank a finger into her rear. It wasn't a hard cock, but it felt so wonderful to her, as she slid her finger in and out. "Mmmm... , It feels so delicious" She was pleasuring her rectum as she used the crop on her burning cunt. She rolled over on to her knees, her breast crushed under her weight, as she kept penetrating her fire. Her rear gave way to her finger, opening up with ease. The Duchess sank a second finger into her rectum. "Aaahhh..." Her sex began to melt, as her hot Cunt dripped juice down her inner thighs. She plunged and twisted her fingers, spreading her rectum open with each deep lunge. "Uuuggghhh..." But, It still was not enough. "More... ," Jerking her hand away she pulled her fingers out of her rectum and quickly reached for the candle on the night stand. In a erotic hast she pulled off the candle holder and threw it across the bedroom. She turning the candle to her rear. Finding the opening of her rectum. The Duchess wasted no time. "Aaaahhh..." Ramming most of the candle into rear with one hard stab.

She was insane with lust. She madly began to pierce the candle into burning rectum. "Ohh... Aaah!... Aaah!..." She rotated her hips wildly and plunging the riding crop into her melting womb, masturbating. "Ohh... Aaah... Aaah... Ughhh..."

She groaned like some wild beast. She didn't care if any of the servants heard her erotic sounds. She was beyond herself, as a powerful orgasm swept through her. "Aaaahhhh!!!! Yes! Aaah... Aaah... Ughhh... Aaah..." Her whole body shivered powerfully. The Duchess was on fire, burning up with her sex. Harder and harder she plunged the riding crop and candle into her hungry holes. "Uuggghhhh..."

She was in tears wanting more. "Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Oooh..." A second, but smaller orgasm fallowed. The Duchess knew what she wanted and could only please her need. Returning to her knees the candle spilled out of her used rectum.

Before she stepped off the bed, she pulled the riding crop from her oiled cunt. Then stepped to the cupboard grabbed her cloak. With out dressing wrapped it over herself. Remaining barefoot she opened her door to leave, then looked back. Seeing the soaked riding crop on the center of her bed she turned back to retrieve it. Grabbing the crop, she stepped out and barefooted walked out, heading towards the stables. She passed by several of the servants. The Duchess didn't turn to face any of them. They stared at her with curiosity and shock. Some did notice that her eyes were glazed. Outside her feet were in pain from the gravel walk to the stables, but she didn't turn back. Her lust was stronger than the pain. Turning into the stables she stepped to the first stall to open the gate.

Before she could reach for the latch one of the young stable hands grabbed it,

"Saddle your horse my lady" He said with a smile. It broke her out of her trance for the first time. Noticing him as their eyes met. "Aaa-ye... , Yes please" She replied startled by his presence. He stepped in the stall to saddle her horse.

With a nervous glance, the Duchess notice another lad in the stables brushing down one of the Duke's thoroughbreds. Turning her attention to the lad saddling her horse. She noticed his rough look from working with the horses and recalled his name, William. He had saddle her horse many times, but never really paid much attention to him before. The Duchess felt blush and the palm of her hands were sweaty. William was just smiling at her as he saddled the horse making her very nervous as she tried to keep him from noticing her unusual state. She tightly held the cloak close, feeling so naked now. When he reached down to buckle the saddle he notice the Duchess didn't have her boots on and her feet were bare.

The stable hand brushing the horse mouth went dry as he looked up and noticing how her cloak outlined her buttock as she held it so tightly to her body. Feeling eyes on her, the Duchess slowly turned to catch the stable hand staring at her.

He had stopped what he was doing. Taking in the sight of her womanly beauty.

His name was Sam, she remembered. He looked away as soon as she looked at him.

Then William stepped out of the stale with her horse. Puzzled he gave her a big smile," He is ready my lady" Handing her the rein. She shyly returning his smile and turn to leave. She pause for a second in thought as she began to feel new feeling, then began walking out the stable building. Sam stepped over next to William, as they both stared at the Duchess as she left. Both knew something was strange about her this day, something exciting. Away from their view the Duchess stopped and turn to look back. Something strange had excited her about the two stable hands and the smell of the stables. In a daze and unaware she dropped the rein then slipped her hand under the cloak to her throbbing clit. As she rub her fingers across her swollen cunt she was in the open and any one could have seen her. "Mmmmm..." Still with one hand she held the cloak close at her waist with the riding crop in her fist. Her nakedness was exposed now as the top of the cloak was open. With short steps she moved back to the stable building. Not pulling her hand away from her womb or stopping to close the cloak she made it to the stables and stood at the door. Williams mouth went dry and both of the lads gasp when they saw the Duchess. She stood there rubbing herself in front of them and not saying a word. Both of their eyes were glued on her nakedness and what she was doing. Their breath became heavy. She notice the lumps in the front of their trousers. It sent a shiver through her. They didn't say a word as the Duchess opened her hand dropping the crop. The cloak fell open bringing the full sight of her breast to their eyes. Their eyes became glazed with hunger.

She moved her hand away from her sex to expose her heart shape nest. Her sex was in the air. Even the horses smelled it as they snorted and stomped in the stalls as they did when a mare was in heat. She moved passed the two lads not speaking to them and allowed the cloak to fall off her shoulders to the grown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.