Artemis Jones Hero - Cover

Artemis Jones Hero

Copyright© 2005 by Artemis Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of Artemis Jones. How can one person's life change so much in such a little time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Kim and I got back into the car. We eventually made our way back to the hotel. I took about twice as long, since I couldn't really ask directions because I don't really speak Romanian. Kim and I didn't speak on the way back. I guess we both had a lot to think about.

I didn't really know what to think about the conversation with, well hell I didn't even know who she was. Given all that had happened, I wonder if that was even where she lived. She could have broke in and left after I did. That was behind me now. Now to mover forward.

I invited Kim up to my room to talk.

"So, what do think about what she said?"

"I think she is right. I will stay with you. I will gather my things and call you when all is ready. I do think that I will be staying away from alcohol for a while. I do not act like that. I felt as if I were being drawn into the situation. Please do not take offense, but I don't think I will be sleeping with you again either."

With a wink I said, "That is a bummer, I thought we did pretty good together." She blushed. "I do respect that. I also think that is a sound decision. What happens in Romania, stays in Romania."

I don't think she got the Vegas connection with that remark but she replied anyway, "Thank you. It would be most embarrassing if other people knew we had sex and I had only known you a couple of days. It would not seem proper."

I guess she would be in for a culture shock when we got to California. Casual sex was nearly an art form there. I told her I would have my jet take her back to Beijing now. I had all the information I cared to look for from this place.

We both took the jet back to Beijing. I dropped her off and had a limo take her back to her dorm. I think she would be in for a major Q and A session when she got back.

Once we were fueled and ready to depart I was ready to go home. After a couple of hours in flight I decided I didn't want to go home. I told the pilot to stop and refuel but I was going to New York instead. I didn't really want to make myself that presentable of target. I didn't have a group set up yet that I could turn to. I knew if I went back now, I would probably die on the next attack. I was feeling better and was up to about eighty percent now.

We landed on a private airport in New York city. While in the air I had made reservations at an upscale hotel. It was one of my favorites. I checked to see how the family business was holding up.

It seemed when I was gone the United Inquisitor had run a few articles about me. One showed me with the patch work shirt and short Kim made me, with the headline "Billionaire Goes On Wild Rampage." It showed all the bandages on me." It also had published another one with the headline "Billionaire Takes Two To Tango." with a picture of Andrea and Kim walking in with me. Whoever was doing this was obviously following me. I wondered if they were in league with whoever was responsible for this situation I was in.

Well the board had done some damage control. They explained that I really didn't do to much with the companies now. I had given them power to run it. They also reminded the media that I had just about lost all of my support group, when my friends and family died and maybe was just trying to get it all out. I didn't have anything to do with press releases and that story sounded just as good as any other.

When I arrived at the Hotel, I checked in and had them buy me a top of the line laptop. I didn't really feel the need to send for mine since I was just going to be surfing around on it anyway. However, I did want a nice one. I asked them where they were going to get it from and called the store. I told them a list of programs I wanted on it. I did know a few things about computers. Can't be much of an engineer with out that knowledge. That and the fact a lot of the ones at my company were brilliant with them.

It arrived an hour later or so. I set about using the wireless network in the hotel and started surfing the net. I tried looking at different organizations devoted to following the supernatural. I found I was looking at anything from Goth groups saying they were vampires, I would be checking that one out just in case, to conspiracy theorists who contributed most of the worlds ills to them. I few were so loony they might have merit. But one was hosted by an anonymous user. I tried to find out information on who it was but didn't have any luck doing the research by myself.

I hired a P.I. that specialized in net investigation to look into the matter and left it at that. I got in touch with my company to check on the progress of my new suit. I really felt vulnerable without it. I wanted every advantage I could when dealing with this shit. They were still working on it. I told them to add more people if necessary, but keep a low profile and get it done as soon as they could.

I decided to go out tonight. I put on my medallion and one of my better suits and headed out for one of the hot spots in the city. If you've never been to New York, it is a sight to be seen. You can pretty much get anything in New York you want. If you are willing to pay the money for it and be quiet about it. It also helps to know where to look or to know someone who knows where to look.

I knew both. Like I said I traveled and took odd jobs when I was younger. Maybe one of these days I might go into more detail of some of them, but not now. I went out with a girl, Sarah, that followed Wicca once and she told me of this place in New York that they all gathered. They pretty much had to know you to get in, but you could bring someone by as a guest every once in a while. I never went there with her but I remembered where it was at. It was in the back of an adult bookstore. One that catered to same sex tastes. Not to say that the group was either gay of lesbian, I didn't know them. They might be for all I knew. I know this was a front.

There was a password that you said to the cashier or manager and they would lead you to a booth to watch an adult movie. Then you pick out a certain movie and someone came and got you. At least that is what she said they did when I was dating her. It had been about six years since then. Things might have changed. Well I could see. I might be able to tell if they had anyone had magic or it was mostly a religious sort of thing.

I took a cab to the place. The driver gave me a look, but I didn't care what he thought. I went in. Damn, this was a wild place. They had to be paying off someone in order to get by with this. Granted you couldn't see in from the outside. Once you walked in the front door there was an entrance way. Still you couldn't see anything. It had a warning that if you were offended by sex or were a minor or had a problem with alternative lifestyles leave now. If not enter and have some fun.

I walk in to see a guy's ass hanging out of some chaps. Not too bad, but not my taste. I undid a few of the buttons on my shirt and hung the jacket over my shoulder. I looked around the shop a couple of times I saw men kissing and women kissing. I saw people into leather. Dom's and Sub's. If it wasn't mainstream, you could probably find it here. I did get hit on a few times. Groped even more, nice but no one I would consider doing.

I looked at some of the people walking in to see if anyone fit the type. Not a one. Maybe they dressed up too. Some people were going to the booths they had in the back so I bought some tokens and went back too.

The booth had a padded chair in it that would fit under the screen to watch the movie in. It was about a four foot by four foot area with a floor length curtain hanging down form it. There were two circles cut out in the booth I was in that looked to be able to see into the next booth. I thought to myself these must be glory holes. I had seen pictures of these on the net but hadn't ever seen them in person before. I popped a token in and started a movie. I turned the volume down low so that I might be able to hear if anyone came in to the booths next to me.

I heard someone next to me. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked though the little peep hole into the next booth. I had to sit down and then bend over a little to see through it. I looked like something was blocking me from seeing into the next room. It was like a plastic that had cut places in it. You could stick something through it and it would go into the next room but you couldn't see unless you stuck you finger through and opened up the thing. I stuck my fingers through to try to look into the next room. I saw a man with his fly undone, stroking his meat watching a movie.

Someone was coming closer. They must be going into one of the booths close to me. The curtain started moving on my booth. Susan came in.

"Arty, how ya doin?"

"Ok, how did you know I was here?"

"Saw ya on the closed circuit monitor. That was pretty hot. You into guys now?"

"No, I was trying to find my way into the back of the store. I was looking into the next booth and the next thing I know he was sticking his thing in here. I figured I would give him a helping hand."

"So what do you want? You looking for a quickie?"

"No, I wanted to go to the back and see if anyone could answer a few questions. Have you been keeping up with the news?"

"Which one, the wild time in China or the hot chicks in Romania?"

"Actually the one where my parents died and most of my friends were killed."

"Shit, I think I did hear about that happening to some rich family, but didn't put two and two together."

"Well, let's just say that something bigger is at work here and I need to see if any of you guys can help me."

"Sure let me see if it's ok to bring you back. You may have to tell your story though. I know you, but they will be suspicious."

"I will if I think any of them can help."

She left the room. A few minutes later she came back with a blindfold. She guided me down the hall and to a door. She opened it and led me down some stairs. She knocked on a door, then a little later it opened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.