Artemis Jones Hero - Cover

Artemis Jones Hero

Copyright© 2005 by Artemis Jones

Chapter 3: Vampires Yuck

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Vampires Yuck - This is the story of Artemis Jones. How can one person's life change so much in such a little time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Since I was wearing the swords, my medallion couldn't really give me any help if anything came up. I was just walking along a deserted stretch of road I had came down before heading back to the village I had a room at. Then the hairs on the back of my neck started to rise. Well it didn't take me too long to get my swords out. Man was this thing ugly. It had red eyes, razor fangs, and greenish hair all over its body, that kind of looked like mold. Yeah, like I said ugly. As I was staring at this creature it lunged at me. Great and here I was without my armor. Shit. I wonder if it was just me or if I had some sort of supernatural mark on me. Well enough time contemplating, time for fighting.

I swung my sword at it but missed. Shit, I really hadn't had a chance to check my swords before. They were the same type of sword. While the blades were about the same length, the grip and pummel weren't. This sword had about a six inch grip and my Katana's had about an eleven inch grip on it. That of course changed the balance point on the sword as well. I had better learn this quick if I wanted to survive this encounter. It swiped at me, and almost missed. Yeah, I said almost missed. I had a four inch scrape on me that was bleeding now. I would say that now would have been a good time for my adrenaline to kick in, but it didn't. I got a better grip on the swords, my hands were still bigger than the grip but at least they were comfortable now. I set myself into a stance. I waited for it to make a move, that didn't take to long. It jumped in the air and came at me. I took a jump back and did a twirling swipe with the blades. Connect. BooYa.

It raked across the chest of the vampire. It looked really pissed now and let out this blood curling scream. Shit if that wasn't enough to wake the dead I don't know what would be. It pulled out what looked to be a few bones from its rotten clothes it was wearing. And add some magic and poof a skeleton. Crap something to attack me and distract me while I was fighting. The skeleton came at me and the vampire started circling around me. A two front battle. I swung one of my swords at the skeleton and got it caught in the ribcage. When I was trying to pull it out when both the skeleton and vampires hit connected. The vampire left another gash on me. A six in cut on my shoulder blade. This cut was deeper than the first one. The skeleton raked the arm that had my sword that was stuck in it. I used the blade being stuck to give me support and brought up both feet and landed a drop kick on the skeleton. The magic binding it fell apart and now it was just a couple of bones and my other sword. I did a leap and roll got my other sword and braced for impact in case the vampire was following me. It was. The vampire impaled itself on my swords. It used it's feet on me and pushed itself back off. Then it fled.

Well that was new. They wouldn't fight to the death if they were hurt. Learn something new every day. I followed this undead abomination. It was fast but I kept on following the same direction, making marks along the way to get back to the road I was on so I didn't get lost. I eventually came upon what looked to be a set of large huts that looked like they were used to house a farming family. I could smell the decay surrounding the place. I went in slowly. My amulet was putting out enough light for me to see, so I cautiously kept forward. The next thing I know I was attacked by several skeletons.

I knew my sword wouldn't really work against them so I used my feet. It looked like there were at least twelve of them. I wondered if this was what remained of the family that lived here. Then I heard a scream. A female scream. Not that vampire screech from earlier. It must not have killed all of them. I fought my way through the skeletons. For every scratch they scored, I put one down for good. The first group rushed in to attack me. I put a well placed drop kick on the skeleton in front. It shattered. Then I did a spinning round kick on the next one. I got it, but one of them scratched me on the leg. I turned around and did a mid kick on that one, which earned me a scratch on the back. I did a forward dive roll when the started to surround me. I knew I had to get head for the scream before it was too late, fortunately I was in a position to make a dash for one of the huts in the direction of the scream. I burst through the door, with my swords out. There was a girl huddled in the corner. Then I saw the vampire. It had another female it its arms. It had its head near the chest with it's fangs in where the heart would be. I guess it was drinking the girls blood straight from the tap. Then it came up and it tore some of the flesh from the girls breast when brought it's head up. It chewed it up and looked at me. It eyes were glowing a deep crimson now. The cuts it had previously were healed. Shit. I was banged up and it was refreshed. It was put up or die trying now.

I ran towards it. I moved with the speed no human could have and ran behind me. I spun around with the swords but it was already gone. How the hell was I going to kill this thing. I felt something in me again. I felt as if I was getting lighter. I think finally my adrenaline was kicking in. I found myself being able to track it a little better. I was still missing it when I was swinging at him. I was getting closer each time I swung at him. The vampire was getting its licks in though. By the time I finally hit it, I was bleeding pretty good. I had gashes all over my chest, back, arms and legs. At least I still had my handsome face. The next thing I know I had tensed up. I don't really know why. But I felt the same way I did when that demon had Kimoko. I threw one of my swords at it. It went right through the chest. It slowed down a moment and that was all the time I needed. One quick swipe and it's head was detached from it's body.

I didn't really know how to kill a Chinese vampire, or Ch'iang Shih, as I recalled. So I did the next best thing. I tied it up outside to wait for the sunrise. I put a wooden stake in its heart, and set it on fire. Well I don't know if it really killed it but it did sort of fizzle smoke and then a poof. Then I passed out. Again.

When I awoke I had been bandaged. I guess the girl I had saved snapped out of whatever funk or psychosis she was in and bandaged me up. I looked at her when she was caring for me. She was very beautiful, she stood about 5 foot. She had long dark hair about to the middle of her back. Her eyes were the shape of almonds and were deep brown. She had small but perky breasts that I could see through her blouse she wore. I spoke to her when she came back in.

*"How long was I out?"

*"About 2 days. You were bleeding rather badly. I patched you up the best I could. And put some herbal poultices on you."

*"What happened here?"

At that point she broke down and cried. Great going slick. She finally had something to do to keep her mind off of what had happened to her and there you go dredging it up. Man. Well I thought should probably try and comfort her. When I went to get up I groaned rather loudly. That seemed to shake her out of the state she was in.

*"You should lay down. You are still too hurt to get up. I am sorry about the crying. I don't know what came over me."

*"That is okay. I just asked a question without being sensitive to your needs. I am sorry for making you think about it."

*"No that is ok. I think I can tell you now. It happened a week ago. We were out harvesting in the field, when it started to get dark. The next thing I know these bone creatures burst through all of the doors. We all gathered in the main hut and tried to fight them off the best we could. I thought we got all of them. The men went to search the grounds to see if there were any left. When they didn't come back after a while we got worried. Then that thing showed up. It kept us locked in here. It would wait a while and then drag one of us off. Then it left 2 days ago. My sister-in-law and I were all that was left. I guess I should be lucky I am still alive."

I could sense she was on the verge of tears again. This time I sat up and grimaced, but didn't groan. I held her. She cried again. This time all of the things that happened to her in the past week just caught up to her as she broke down in my arms. I didn't know what else to do so I kept on holding her. I think it must have been a good couple of hours we sat like that, because when she gathered herself back together it was after dark. She looked into my eyes with longing. I knew what she had been through. Hell, I went through it myself. I thought of everything that would have made me feel better at that time.

I knew she had nothing here to keep her. I invited her to come with me back to my home. After all what was all that money good for if I couldn't help people with it. I knew if I left her here she would wither away and die. Her emotional base was gone from what I knew. She might have married into the family, however if she did have any left she would be a burden to them. I looked at her as she had her head against my chest. She did sound as if she had a head on her shoulders. Maybe with the right education, she might be able to help me. I was beginning to see that this would be impossible to do on my own. I was going to need a crew. Or at least someone to watch my back. Well back and sides and legs and arms all those other parts too.

I really didn't know what she expected of me. I didn't know what she wanted to do. I can tell you she was attractive and feeling her body next to mine after she stopped crying was getting me rather aroused. I didn't know if I was even capable of having sex in the shape I was in. I know I was starting to get an erection. Considering that I was sitting on a table and her head was only about to my stomach and her breasts were only slightly above my crotch. I think if it got any bigger she would notice. Especially since my boxers had been ripped during the fighting. Hell there was barely anything left to them. What I had left on me was beyond use, but I didn't have any other clothes. Well maybe there was something around here I could fit into with a little adjustments here and there. I am sure they would look like a school kids clothes on me but it would be better than what I had on.

As I sat there contemplating my clothing situation, in order to lessen my erection she snuggled against me even closer and there was no stopping it now. Her breasts were touching it through the blouse she had on. And out came my erection from what shreds of cloth that were surrounding it. At first I don't think she realized that it had sprang free. I was hoping to draw her attention to something else in the room so that I could adjust myself and tuck it back in somehow. Just when I was about to do that she saw it. I first she just stared at it. I didn't know if she was in shock, or fearful that I was going to do something to her. I couldn't tell anything by her face it was a blank as she looked at it. Then she hesitantly moved a hand towards it and touched it.

She touched it very lightly and it sent shivers down my spine. I think I even had some pre-cum come out as she did it in an involuntary reflex. Now my big head was telling me this was not a good thing. I would be taking advantage of her in a moment of weakness. However the little head was saying go for it. Hmmm... at this moment who should I listen too. Then she took off her blouse. Guess who won.

Now I really wasn't prepared for this. From what I was used to in dating oriental women, I expected her to have a decent b cup breast. Boy, was I surprised. She had full sized c cups and borderline d. I must admit I am a breast man. I love the feel, the taste, and the overall experience. I love to tweak, tease. lick, suck, rub and any other erotic term you can come up with them. From the look of her breasts, I knew I could have some serious fun with them. She continued to caress my cock, and I started to reach for her breast. She pulled away from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.