Artemis Jones Hero
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2005 by Artemis Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of Artemis Jones. How can one person's life change so much in such a little time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

My name is Artemis Jones. This is my story.

I asked her for her name. She told me to call her Autumn. I doubted that was her actual name, but at least I had something to call her. She had the look of an eighty year old, but her style and grace of how she moved appeared to be much younger. Her movements had an almost sublime beauty to them. There was no hesitancy to her movements. They were direct and sure.

She started training me in magic techniques, I found I had no aptitude for it. It was almost as if I not only wasn't able to cast it, but I actually resisted it. She said was good and that would save some time since I would have to be defensive against it. I stayed with them, they said this was a safe place and would come to no harm here but I couldn't tell anyone about me being here.

Autumn began to teach me the basics of the world I was about to know. Training me in what kinds of monsters there were out there and what would defeat them. How to tell ne type of monster from another. She taught me how to resist the different kinds of magic. There was actually two kinds of magic, a physical magic and a mental magic. She was able to use physical magic. I was resistant to both, to which she said was good again. I was kind of disappointed though. I was harboring some kind of illusion that I was going to be this mage warrior that would kick anyone's ass that stepped in my way.

I learned that just because I am resistant to magic doesn't mean it can't harm me. She cast spells involving the environment around me, instead aimed directly at me. When I almost suffocated because the spell she cast removed most of the air around me, I began to realize I wasn't in Kansas anymore. I was used to being in control of most situations, or at least knowing something that would help me in my learning. I quickly learned that I wasn't shit in this world.

Autumn said that sometimes the magic world intervenes in the mundane world when it is threatened. I wondered if I or one of our families companies had done this. I don't think anything else could have brought them up against me. She also said the enemy would have to be pretty powerful, and really well connected, in order to have done an attack like the one that happened to me. Zombies and demons are difficult to summon, and vampires aren't easy to hire. To summon and it usually requires a group, rather than just one person. Just great. How the hell was I ever going to get Kimoko back.

My training consisted with the young male, who came to get me, using mind magic against me. I learned his name was Alex. His training was a little more difficult. When you can start a fire in your bare hands, and burn people with it; that can be rather painful to be on the other end. He could also hurl. We would train the first part of the day with me learning to avoid his type of magic. I couldn't tell if he was attracted to me. To be honest with you I was little attracted to him. It was a minor distraction during our exercises together, but I had to stay focused to try and rescue Kimoko.

Let me describe Alex for you. He stands about 5'10. He has an amazing body on him nice and smooth. Not too skinny and not fat at all he looked like he was the perfect small build for a guy. He never made any advances towards me, so I didn't towards him either. I thought I saw him a couple of time stealing looks at me, but since I hadn't had any in a long time; I just contributed them to wishful thinking. I was never one to confine myself to normal sex. The old joke was I was trysexual. I'll try anything once, and more if I like it.

My afternoon's activities were even worse. I had to recognize the types of spells she was casting at me, and how to avoid them. Which one's wouldn't affect me, and which ones would. I began to sense something underneath the facade that the sorceress put up. She told me here name was Autumn, but sometimes she wouldn' t answer me when I called her by that. While she appeared to be in her 80's she moved with a grace that would betray her age. Although her hair was white and grey I could sense that it used to be blonde. While the age difference was more than I had ever had before, I seriously got aroused around her. She exuded a sensual presence that doesn't go along with an 80 year old. The only thing I could think of was Anna Nicole Smitty and that old geezer.

My nightly activities were filled with studying. Even though this was the magical world, mundane stuff still could affect them. Not all things in the magical world were connected. Some groups secluded themselves and had no contact with any others. Some were oblivious to the world around them. Some of the stuff that was urban legends, were actually true. Some stuff I thought I knew was completely wrong. There were also good vampires as well as evil vampires. Good werewolves and evil werewolves. Good ghosts and bad ghosts. Some creatures were inherently good. Some were the most evil foul beings you could think of, demons being one of them. There were other realms that existed on our own plane. I learned the weaknesses and strengths of what I could. I learned how to defeat some of the creatures.

What I couldn't understand was me. What about me was different? Magic could affect the mundane world. Both kinds of magic. However, it was hard for a mundane person to affect the magic world. I shouldn't have been able to do any damage to the demon at all. Especially since the one I faced was described as a powerful kind of demon. Both Kimoko and I had been hurting it. Not much at first, but some. When I got up and the demon had Kimoko, I was able to do serious damage to it. There was nothing about instances like that. Somehow I was tied to this magic world, and didn't know how.

I also learned this, I wasn't an isolated issue. At least for the bad guy doing things to innocent people. Well maybe some of them weren't so innocent, but not deserving of this fate. Vampires congregated in clubs and had humans that they would bleed. In addition to the ones that disappear daily. Missing person files, more like abduction cases. The government would have to know, that means the bad guys were also in power in the government and police FBI etc. I had my work cut out for me. Since I figured I was already on deathwatch, I might as well go out in a blaze of glory. I would show them who Artemis Jones was, and he was not a push over. He was a force to be reckoned with. Since I never left this house when I was here I was determined to get out the fastest I could.

One day during training I caught Alex off guard and landed a blow to his chin. He went down and it looked like I had knocked him out. When I went over to pick him up to see what was wrong with him he looked a wee bit groggy, and much to my suprise, he kissed me. It wasn't the first time I have been kissed by a guy, but it had been over a year since I had any sort of man on man action. When he came to, he got up and apologized for the kiss. I could tell he was still weak, and fell right back into my arms. He stammered and sputtered, but I silenced him with a kiss. His eyes got really big, though that wasn't the only thing to get big on him.

I told him I thought he was attractive, and would have made a move on him earlier; if I had known he would've been responsive. He silenced me. He led me to his bedroom. Now I was not expecting anything to happen when I started training session, but I sure as hell hoped that something would now. We sat on his bed. I began to take off his shirt and had it pulled off when he grabbed me and gave me one of the most intense kisses I have ever had. I knew that he held passion for his work but he was just as passionate at other things as well. As we kissed our mouths began to explore each other. We began to let our hands roam freely. We both found each others hard cocks. I broke our kiss and yanked his pants off. His cock sprang free. It was at least seven inches long and slightly thinner than normal. I didn't care I knew I was going to take him in my mouth and make him cum.

I started licking at the base of the shaft. I could hear him moan with delight. I went down to and started licking his balls. He was shaved so that made it that much easier. I started licking then got lower and licked that little nub on the underside of his balls. He started bucking at this time. I was keeping him going by slow movements up and down his shaft. I slowly started licking back up his balls and shaft. I went down on him most of the way once which brought another moan and then started licking his balls again.

I wanted him to enjoy every moment of this, I knew I was. I guess I am an oral sort of guy. I mean I like sucking things and licking them. Men or women, I don't care. I also knew I was a top so if I could bring him off with my mouth, then he might be ok with it. I might see how receptive he was about my fucking him later, but for now I wanted him to enjoy what I was doing. I started sucking on his cock now. I was rubbing his balls with one hand and massaging his ass with the other. He started grabbing at my head guiding it up and down. I started to sense he was close once so I pulled off to hear a sigh and started on his balls again. I also went down a little bit further and lick his ass. I could swear he almost went off then. I lick around it a little more getting it all nice and wet. I started licking his balls again and slipped a finger in my mouth to get it wet as well. Then I went down on him again and slowly inserted my finger his ass. He seemed to push against it to try to get it in all the way. I started sucking his cock hard now while fucking his ass with my finger. He was fucking my finger with his ass and fucking my mouth with his cock. I could feel him tensing up getting ready to cum. He told me he was about to cum, and in return I took him down as far as I could. It choked me a bit, but I started back on him again.

I could feel him getting really close I started my free hand on him jacking him off while sucking his cock and fucking his ass with my finger. Ok sure it wasn't really comfortable but what is a little pain in comparison to another persons pleasure. I sort lost rhythm as he got closer, trying to add his own movements to mine. However I was still able to keep him pleased. Then it started. He first shot came with such intensity that it almost choked me. I kept at it though. I knew I had to keep swallowing if I wanted to keep him in my mouth and swallow it all. I managed to do it. It was tough though. He was shooting his hot cum in my mouth. When I finally felt his spurts slow and could only feel a little coming out of his cock I withdrew my finger slowly and kept rubbing his balls as he slowly started to shrink in my mouth. He pulled me up and gave me another one of those intense kisses.

He ten slid down and unbuckled my pants. He started with my top button then grabbed the zipper with his teeth and slowly slid it down. He used his hands to slowly slide down my pants, and started to pull down my underwear with his teeth. I shave too and luckily didn't have to worry about him pulling out a hair. He started massaging my ever growing cock with his hands when he pulled my underwear off of me. The he started to lick the underside of my balls. I was getting near my full width now. I have a medium sized dick. About six and a half inches long and average width. I have never had a problem with it, and neither have any of my lovers. I can make any woman cum. Whether manually, orally, or with sexual intercourse. With guys I always worry whether my size is enough. Maybe that has something to do with the amount of guys I have been with. What I did know is that I didn't think he had ever done this with a guy before. So I asked him. He told me he had only had sex with two people before and neither of them were men. He also added that Autumn wasn't one of them. He did want to try and have sex with me though. He told me that he wanted me in his ass, and wanted to take my cock in his mouth.

Well he didn't waste anytime with starting to suck my cock. I could tell he had never done this before so I started to moan when he was doing something righ, t and stopped and shifted when it didn't feel so good. He started to lick my balls and to jack me off. Then he went lower and started to lick that little nub, I know I really love it when someone does that to me. Then he went lower and started rimming me. Oh my god, I love that. He was licking all around my hole and the sensations were amazing. I think he must have liked it when I did this to him because he was really doing it to me. The sensation was almost enough to bring me over the top when he started sucking my cock again. He was really making it wet and I could tell that he was getting ready for me to stick it up his ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.