Artemis Jones Hero - Cover

Artemis Jones Hero

Copyright© 2005 by Artemis Jones

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - This is the story of Artemis Jones. How can one person's life change so much in such a little time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Some people believe that ghost and ghouls don't exist. They're wrong. I hunt them. Not only that but magic exists too. There is a whole other world out there most people don't know exists. Those that do are a part of it and want to keep it a secret. Sometimes someone unwittingly stumbles in on it. Sometimes they purposely go looking for it. Rarely does anyone make it out alive. I have so far.

First off let me introduce myself, my name is Artemis Jones. I am a hero. I know that sounds contrived but I don't care. It's what I am. Well that and a few other things. I like to identify with the hero part. I've done things in the past that I am not too proud about. Maybe that is why I like to call myself a hero.

Other names I have been called are Cad, Rich Bastard, Unrelenting SOB, Financial Shark and those are some of the nicer ones. Like I said, I've done a lot of things in my life, not all nice. I haven't always been the model of society. I grew up a rich brat. It could be that what I am doing now is a way to atone for some of my mistakes, maybe it is because of my past that makes me want to help.

I do help people, that is why I am writing these stories. I want people to know that if the supernatural comes knocking at your door, there is someone to help.

I know most people don't believe in stuff like this, that is the way they like it. They try to explain it away rationally. They make up things, and convince themselves that is what really happened. The supernatural likes to get rid of those they can, and try to convince the rest of the world the others are crazy. So far you probably think I am crazy. If you still do listen up.

The reason that I call myself a hero, is that I save people. Hopefully beautiful women. A guy's got to have standards. Maybe it is easier to save beautiful women because they are easier to look at. The monsters might think the same thing, pretty girls are easier to look at as well.

I was born into a wealthy family. One thing I knew was that I would never have to worry about money. I was given the finest education money could buy. It also helps that I had a natural aptitude for learning. After graduating college, with a couple of Masters, at the tender age of twenty-one, I realized I wanted to travel the world, more than I already had. I had traveled the world with my parents when I was growing up. We traveled whenever a business interest came up or just for fun. I wanted this to be my own personal odyssey.

I took a lot of odd jobs. I didn't need them, but I wanted the experience that they offered. My parents instilled with a work ethic in me. Granted my wealth allowed it to be a little different than others, but I knew I needed to work. I took my share of jobs that required a lot out of me.

I took my first job as an herbalist in China, where I spent about eighteen months. I learned that sometimes folklore and superstition can play a very real part in people's lives. They would come from all over to get this magical remedy from the Ancient One(my guess is at least 106 years old though you would have only guessed 70 by looking at him.) His name wasn't really the Ancient One, I kidded with him about the awe and reverence that the everyone held him in. He was very methodical and precise. He would only do rituals and harvesting at certain times of the moon, and he would only picked certain herbs and plants on a particular day. I never really believed in that, but the power of the mind is indeed powerful.

If people could convince themselves that something was magical, then it actually might start working. Having learned what I did, the Ancient One dismissed me. He told me my destiny lie elsewhere, and I had learned all I could from him at this time. I did learn some things, I admit. I saw what detail and pride he took in his work. I learned how to show compassion to people. At the time he seemed like more of a father than a boss. I didn't use any of my own money when I worked for him. He took care of me completely by feeding, clothing, and making sure my mind was as sharp as my body was honed.

Lots of his simple remedies were very useful, antidotes to poisons, the poisons themselves, energy drinks, memory enhancers and more. I personally had occasions to try all of these and they worked. Western medicine could learn a lot from eastern practices. Maybe that is why a lot of doctors are from there now. But it was time to travel and experience more.

My next job was as a professional wrestler. My six foot six frame and two hundred seventy pounds were put to good use there. And it didn't help I had good looks too. Though if you watch professional wrestling you realize that isn't necessarily a prerequisite. I am also not that modest, which is good considering spandex doesn't leave anything to the imagination. It helps to be confident in yourself, and not to worry about what you look like.

Being a professional wrestler is definitely challenging. I spent a lot of time in the gym. I was never seriously injured, but I had my fair share of cuts, bruises and concussions. By the time my yearly contract expired, I was ready for a new challenge. I was very lean and trim. I was probably in the best shape of my life so far.

Again, I realized I had learned some things. I learned how to roll with punches and absorb damage. I knew what parts could take hits and where it was way to painful to get hit. I learned how to exercise and massage the tiredness out of your muscles. And of course in the manner of old school wrestling how to bleed and make what damage I took look a lot worse. But it was time to mover on.

I started an engineering and design firm to make all sort of cool gadgets. One of my degrees is in electrical engineering, so I knew what was plausible and would make money. I gathered the best minds I could buy and started letting them try to do things they wanted to do, within my guidelines. I knew this business would make money, but I must have inherited my families business sense. We have experienced rapid growth to try to keep up with the items we were creating. It turned into a fabrication and manufacturing business as well. By the time I was ready to leave, I needed to hire people more competent to run the business at the level it need to be.

I noticed that I started to soften a bit. I tried to find a place to hone my body next, and maybe gather a few more skills. I wanted to find a martial arts grand master and resume some of the studying I had done as a teenager. I had wanted to resume Tae Kwan Do. I had thought myself to be rather good at it, I had managed to attain a second degree black belt. I could not find a grand master, or a master to continue at the level I wanted to. I did find a grand master in the art of Ken-Jutsu that would train me. It was an entirely different concept. It dealt with sword fighting instead of kicking and punching. I hoped it would still satisfy my needs.

I spent about two years at this, longer than I had at any other so far. It was there I met Kimoko.

Standing five foot tall with long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, she was a vision of beauty. Kimoko wasn't impressed with my money, looks, or intelligence and was by far the most determined person I had ever met. Her eyes burned with a fierce intensity. She was as intelligent as beautiful. In every sparring match between us, she was the victor. Her agility was cat like in its fluid motion. When she attacked, it was almost as you were standing still, as her movements were a blur.

My heart leapt whenever we were alone together. There were other students, but Kimoko took me on to teach. I think she was better than the grand master herself. She showed me how to make my movements fluid, and how to keep from overexerting myself. Her slightest touch, was enough to send chills down my spine. After the first year, we spent more time alone. I was studying more intensely. There were times when after my matches with her, it was almost like sex. Some of the touches and the looks we gave each other were so hot and passionate, I had to resist from grabbing her and kissing her there on the spot. At one point I could resist anymore, and after a match I grabbed her and kissed her.

The sparks flew and I saw fireworks. I think that at my throat closed up as I kissed her, there was such an intensity between us. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, by the time we stopped we were both panting. Maybe it was the intensity of our match or the intensity of the kiss we felt, but I could almost feel the fierce passion that I saw in her eyes. I wanted her so bad. I actually ached for her, to touch and caress her. To share how much passion I had for her. I pulled the sash of my belt and my top came open. My muscles were glistening from the sweat of the workout we both had.

I hoped this showed her what I wanted to do with her, as I could no longer form rational thoughts; let alone speak to her. She pulled off her top as well. Then she removed her bra. I watched stunned as I saw more of her perfect flesh. There was a subtle danger to her body. Her arms and stomach were toned and lightly muscled. My arousal couldn't be contained at this moment. I pulled of the bottoms of my gi, as she pulled hers off. We both stared at each other's naked forms for a while.

Our bodies glistening with a slightly sweaty sheen, we moved towards each other. We kissed as passionately as before, but this time our hands were exploring each other's body. I felt the muscles in her back under the softness of her skin. I moved my hands up and down her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts as I moved down. I felt the tightest, smoothest ass I could ever hope to hold. My hands melded perfectly with the cheeks of her butt. I took her in my arms as I knelt down. I knew that I had to have her at that moment.

We were laying on the floor of the gym we had just been practicing on. We started to kiss, from there I moved my way down, gently kissing her chin and neck. I moved down to her breasts. She gasped slightly as I did this. My mouth moved down to her nipple as I flicked my tongue over it. I started to suck on her breasts, as her breathing became more intense. She reached down for my cock and it felt like heaven. I moaned as she moved her hand up and down on my shaft. A gentle hand touched the back of my head as I was sucking on her breasts. I knew what I wanted when my hand went like that on a woman's head.

My mouth broke contact with her breasts as I slid and kissed slowly down towards her vagina. I moved in between her legs and started to lightly kiss everything there. Her smell aroused me even more. I longed to enter her, but I wouldn't just yet. I moved down to lick around her mound and heard her gasp. She moved her hands to my head and grabbed some of my hair. I started to lick and suck around her clitoris. I licked lightly and rapidly at first. Then I changed pace to slow and hard. I tongued around the area and then went back to work on her clit. I attacked it with the passion and heat I felt for her. As she reached her pinnacle and had an orgasm I gazed upon her naked form and it appeared almost angelic. I knew I was in love.

It was unrequited love. Kimoko cared about me though. The time we had together was great, but she wouldn't leave. She would take over her father's place when he died. She was the grandmaster's daughter. In my opinion she was probably better than her father. He wasn't too happy about our relationship either. It was a great time and one I truly treasure now though at the time I never had so many bruises and felt so exhausted in my life and I never hope to again. After I was sure my love wouldn't leave with me, and she was sure that I wasn't going to stay, we said our goodbye's and I left again.

Now don't think I grew up like some wealthy kids with me not knowing my parents or any crap like that. I loved them and they loved me. I talked to them at least a couple times a week no matter where I was, satellite phone and all. And I decided to spend some time with them to get in with the family business for when I had to take over. We were all happy to be together and I knew that they were sad about Kimoko not coming with me but I had to get on with my life. So I became the natural rich bachelor. I was hound daily by paparazzi. Though I could handle it better than some celebrities, I had more money to watch out for me. The United Inquisitor was the exception they published all sorts of stories about me. Take a grain of rice and they would make General Tao's chicken with it and fried rice to boot. So the stories had something in it that was true but the rest were lies and exaggerations. I did discover we had things all over the world we were connected to. I had a corporation in every country that had a major airport. Form logging, to media, to pharmaceuticals we had a hand in everything. Politics too, but hey if your that rich you almost have to be involved in one way or another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.