Making a Slave-Boy - Cover

Making a Slave-Boy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 8: Sweet Revenge and Servitude

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sweet Revenge and Servitude - When Jason and his Mother move into the house next door, David's uncomplicated life suddenly changes drastically as he finds his sexual fantasies ignited, but there is more to this than mere fantasy.<br><i>I plan this tale to have several chapters and a real plot as David is initially forced to serve Jason while aspiring to submit to his mother. This is not a MM story although it does have an element of MM in it to begin with.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was Sunday morning and Mrs Lewis had told him she wouldn't need him that day, which David was extremely disappointed about. He felt like the stuffing had just been knocked out of him, especially as he had gone to the trouble of persuading Dale to take Jason away with him so he could spend more time with Mrs Lewis in private. He watched dale and Jason depart from his upstairs window, making sure that Mrs Lewis wouldn't see him spying as she saw her son off.

An hour later he was on the phone to Jackie, she sounded sleepy, like he had just woken her. He didn't care. His parents were out for the day and he was sporting a huge erection, induced by the thoughts he's been having about Jackie. She protested about coming over. It was Sunday, she slept in late on Sundays. Like he cared! He told her she had exactly one hour to get over. She asked if he would pick her up and he told her no! She called him a bastard. He smiled.

No sooner had he put the phone down when the doubt crept in. He couldn't expect her to just come up, take all her clothes off, lie down and let him jump her. That would be like raping her! He started pacing the floor anxiously. There was more to this domination thing than he first imagined. The hour flew by, and still he had no idea of how he was going to handle the situation and manoeuvre her into a position where he could get her naked and at his mercy. The doorbell rang and David answered it. Jackie stood before him looking flustered and agitated.

"If you think I am going to come running every time you pick up the telephone then you had better think again." She told him coldly.

"You and Jason had me running around like a gofer and you didn't have any objection to that." David replied sarcastically.

"Jason might have done, but I certainly didn't."

"Oh what a short memory you have." He retorted. "Personal taxi service..."

"Jason organised that," She cut-in. "I had nothing to do with it."

"Fetch me another glass of wine." He mimicked.

She looked at him frostily and stepped in through the door as he stood aside. He admired her breasts through her tight fitting tee shirt, his gaze dropping to take in her baggy hipster jeans. He closed the door behind her and turned to find her facing him. "Anyway, what do you want?"

"I told you yesterday, you're mine now and I'm looking for payback."

Jackie scowled, and then her face relaxed as her eyes darted sideways quickly as she cocked her head to listen to the sound of the house — silence... "Where are your parents?" Her tone became suspicious.

"Gone out for the day."

"Then I'm not staying here with you alone." She moved toward the door.

"Then I'll just send the video clip of you."

She paused, turning to look at him hard, her face serious. "You try anything and I swear you'll regret it."

"Try what?"

"You know what I mean." Her posture relaxed slightly, "What do you want?"

"A cup of coffee would be good for starters, and then you can take care of all the housework my Mother asked me to do."

Her eyes widened. "I'm not doing all of it..."

"In your underwear!" He added.

"David!"

"Maybe I should insist you do it naked, like you made me go naked in front of your friends!"

"But that was different."

"Why? Should I invite some friends over?"

"Don't you dare!" She scolded, her tone full of horror.

"Right, you can undress where you are stood. You know where the coffee is. The hoover is in the cupboard under the stairs, dusters and polish are under the kitchen sink. If you don't do a proper job, you'll do it all again."

"What if someone comes?"

"I'll answer the door and you'll make yourself scarce."

He couldn't bring himself to watch her as she undressed. He wanted to, God knows how he wanted to, but somehow he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He went back upstairs, his cock pressing hard against his trouser front. Jackie appeared five minutes later in her underwear, carrying him a mug of coffee. She was flushed red from her shoulders up and kept glancing at him nervously as she bore the coffee across his bedroom. His eyes didn't know where to look first, they were all over her and he felt his loins stirring at the sight of her.

"I'm going for a shower shortly so you can bring me a towel."

She looked at him suspiciously, but didn't say anything.

"And in future I expect you to get on your knees in front of me — just when we are alone. I don't expect you to do it when other people are about."

She was about to open her mouth in protest.

"Save your breath, unless you'd like a taste of my belt!"

Jackie stared at him wide-eyed for a moment before electing not to push her luck. She turned wordlessly and walked from the bedroom, David's eyes burning into her thinly clad rear, taking in the shallow hollow outlined by her panties and the sedate ripple of her buttocks. He groaned quietly to himself after the door closed and flopped back on his bed.

An idea began to formulate in his mind as he lay thinking about Jackie and his predicament. He waited, listening to the sound of the vacuum downstairs. When the vacuum fell silent, he went for his shower and found the towel he had asked Jackie for waiting in the bathroom.

He waited under the cascade of falling water for yet another hardness to subside and began to wonder if he would ever be able to leave the shower. A jet of cold water soon had him leaping for safety out of the shower, his impending plan momentarily forgotten and his erection with it. He grabbed the towel and tied it about his waist. On his way back to his bedroom he called down the stairs to Jackie. She appeared a few minutes later and was taken back when she found him standing in his room wearing just a towel. He looked at her, eyes dropping to her feet and she cautiously lowered herself to her knees before him. Jackie's eyes widened as he slipped the towel and tossed it to her. "Dry me."

Jackie hesitated momentarily before getting to her feet and approaching him. She started at his back, dabbing the towel across his shoulders and working it down as far as the small of his back where she hesitated once more, then moved round to his chest. Jackie worked the towel down, avoiding going below his waist, although she could resist sneaking several peeks at his semi-erect cock. She turned her attention to his arms and then ran out of options. Jackie patted the towel over his buttocks, her face softened as she wiped the back of his legs dry, kneeling down to reach him. Remaining on her knees, she moved around to face the front of him, a small smile stole across her face as she dabbed the towel around the base of his stiff cock. Her smile almost broke into a giggle when his thick cock started bouncing about in the air as she moved to towel between his legs.

"Suck it!"

Her eyes shot up at him, the smile vanishing from her face as her gaze fell back to his engorged cock pointing toward her. She opened her mouth to protest, but David cut her short. "I sucked your toe, you suck my cock."

She dithered for a moment and David followed her glance across the room at his wardrobe. It was a solid door and fully closed. "There's nobody in there." He told her, "You can go and check if you like."

The towel fell from her hand as she turned back to confront his erection. Her eyes flicked quickly up to meet his and dropped down again as she leaned forward. She stopped, inches from his stiff cock... "You won't cum in my mouth, will you?"

"Why not?"

"Because that's disgusting!"

"Maybe I should just invite some mates over to watch!"

"That's not fair — I never made you do anything in front of anyone!"

"Except play with myself while you all took the piss out of me — perhaps you'd rather play with yourself in front of a bunch of my friends?"

Jackie gave no reply as she closed her small fist about the hairy base of his shaft and leaned forward, closing her lips about him. She retched several times as he closed his hands about her head and guided himself into her mouth. At one point she pushed hard against his hips and pulled her head clear of his throbbing cock.

"Stop it!" She cried. "You're choking me."

"Take your bra off then and I'll cum on your tits."

"NO!"

"If you take everything off we could do it properly?"

By 'properly' Jackie took him to mean actual sex. Sex, cum on her boobs, or suck his cock? His cock had all ready been in her mouth and she thought she could handle that again given the alternatives, but an idea grew in her mind. "If I give you a blow job, it means we are finished — no more threats, you'll get rid of that video clip and I'm free of you — deal?"

David thought for a moment. He hadn't expected that. "On one condition."

"What?"

"You take everything off."

"No way!"

"Suit yourself."

"Why?"

"Jason saw you naked — I want to see you totally naked, everything — all of you."

She paused for a moment. "Then you'll get rid of that video clip?"

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I said yes." He stepped back so he was better placed to view her completely. His eyes locked on her breasts.

Jackie stood up. She looked angry. David didn't care. He watched her arms fold behind her back and then the front of her bra slacken to descend over her breasts. His cock twitched in appreciation as he stared at her two cone shaped breasts and pale pink nipples. He raised a hand...

"No touching — that wasn't part of our agreement." Jackie shot at him as she stepped back from him out of reach.

He lowered his hand, her eyes following his hand back to his side. She hesitated before her hands rose smoothly to her hips as she allowed her bra to drop from her fingers to the floor. Her eyes never left him as she bent at the knees and drew her panties down her legs to her ankles. Jackie stood before him, panties round her ankles, resting across her feet. Her gaze followed him apprehensively, anticipating a reaction beyond the steady bobbing of his stiff cock.

She stood up straight, hands hanging loose at her side, thighs pressed lightly together as David stared at the wispy plume of transparent hair that did little to hide the central crease dipping between her thighs. He gazed at her for several long moments in total silence as she stood motionless, granting him unrestricted reign over her naked body without reaction.

"Turn around." David whispered.

Jackie turned her back to him, shuffling round awkwardly with her feet still caught in her underwear as she craned her head to watch him suspiciously over her shoulder. His eyes drank in the sight of her two round globes divided by the deep cleft that dropped and appeared to spread outwards to form a smiling crescent along the base of each audacious cheek.

Jackie was a veritable feast of wonderment to his eyes. The sensual curve of her spine that dipped in at the small of her back before bowing out to her rounded behind, following the fissure between her buttocks to the parting of her thighs and down her narrowing legs. Rising up again, flowing the contours of her calves and the outside swell of her thighs to the billowing of her hips. "Bend over, you know — touch your toes."

"NO!" Jackie cried with shock.

"Then the deal's off."

"What? You can't do that!"

"Yes I can. We agreed that I got to see all of you — everything! I want to see your pussy."

"You'd better not try anything!" Jackie warned him.

Her hair cascaded back over her head as she lowered her head toward the floor and felt her naked rump extend toward him. The cool air wafted round her exposed sex spreading open to his gaze. She saw his hand close about his cock as he started stroking himself, his eyes feasting over her bared pussy.

David groaned inwardly as her mare like rump extended toward him, knees buckling together, the cheeks of her ass spreading and then the bulge of her hidden treasure hinged into view. Her buttocks parted wide as she set her fingertips to the floor, revealing the hidden treasure of her most intimate place. His gaze fell upon the tight crease of her almost hairless purse and the pink nub nudging its way through. He marvelled at her profile, two firm globes sloping inwards as they met, creating an almost perfectly inverted heart-shape where the valley of her ass was formed and the sharply defined crease began, pointing upward in the form of a blunt arrowhead directing the eye back up to the raw and dark pink of her anus.

Jackie rose to her full height her face hot and flushed, unable and unwilling to maintain the position any longer as she swung back to face him. David's eye was immediately drawn to her hard, prominent nipples before he could give voice to his protest. She couldn't resist a smart comment as she saw the hungry wanton look in his eyes... "I said you were a pervert and it's true."

"Lie down on the bed and open your legs."

"No — you've had your look and that's it."

"Not from the front I haven't."

"DAVID!"

"Just do it."

Jackie climbed tentatively onto his bed and laid herself flat across it, grudgingly parting her feet when he motioned to her. Her knees parted, the expanse of flesh along inner thighs growing until the dark line of her slit was unveiled. He urged her to open her legs wider. She sighed impatiently, but shuffled her feet further apart and scowled when he insisted that it wasn't enough. Even when she parted her legs further for him, she knew instinctively that it was insufficient and anxious to just get it over with, opened her legs wider still until the joints of her thighs were fully exposed.

The room fell deathly quiet as she looked down herself at him, watching his eyes drilling into her displayed sex. She waited, letting him take his time to study her. Better this than having him tell her do something else. She noted the change in his breathing, saw his hand close about his cock as he stood at the foot of the bed with his lust filled eyes crawling all over her nakedness.

"Come and finish me off!" He gasped.

"Get rid of that video first!"

He grabbed his phone and she leapt from the bed to witness the deletion. "Now get on your knees and finish me quickly."

She dropped to the floor and leaned forward to start sucking him again. David tried to measure his pace a little better so she didn't retch as much. He watched his cock travel smoothly in and out of her mouth and was aware of his orgasm building toward its ultimate conclusion.

Jackie quite suddenly became aware of two things: David's whole body seemed to tense, including his hands locked on either side of her head, and he stopped pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. In the fraction of a second it took for Jackie to realise what was about to happen, it was too late. Hot seed exploded into the back of her mouth, flooding her entire mouth as his hands held her head in a vice like grip. She instinctively tried to disengage from him, recoiling from his cock pumping thick fluid into her mouth, but he held her tight and she unexpectedly swallowed instinctively as yet more cum flooded from his loins.

He relaxed and Jackie snatched her head away from him. "You bastard!" She spat, turning her head away from him...

"You spit it out and you'll clean it up!"

She paused for a moment, and David almost burst out laughing at the sight of sperm dribbling down her chin. Jackie made a disgusting face and swallowed. She wiped her arm across her mouth and made another face as she examined the smear across her arm as she rose to her feet and stomped angrily from the room. David watched her go; a thin smile of smug satisfaction grew on his face.


David made his way next door to Mrs Lewis', Jackie had avoided him all day at college, not that he was bothered, he had had his revenge, or as much as he was likely to get. There was no extra mileage to be gained out of rubbing her nose in it. The troubles of the past week had all been lifted as a result of Jason's party two nights ago, although he had been disappointed by Mrs Lewis' dismissal of him yesterday. The day had, in his opinion, been an ideal opportunity to spend some time with her and she had seemingly caste him aside like a discarded toy! But this evening he had received the summons that he craved for and that had filled him with eager excitement.

He rang the doorbell. Mrs Lewis stood on the step above him, looking down at him with a warm smile of satisfaction on her face. "Hello David."

"Hello Mrs Lewis."

"Mistress..." She corrected with an eyebrow coked questioningly.

"Sorry, Mistress."

She stepped aside and allowed David to enter. "Close the door and come through to the living room."

He followed her through to the living room and found her sitting in her usual place on the sofa. "Undress yourself David."

His face immediately coloured up as he felt his hands respond to her request. He pulled his tee shirt off and as he was looking about for somewhere to put it, Sheila told him to fold the garment neatly and place it on the floor at his feet. David proceeded to undress himself in front of her, folding his clothes and setting them down as instructed. She smiled as his shorts came down and he was displayed totally naked before her. She stood up and his cock immediately began to fill out in anticipation. Her eyes rose to his as she saw his cock lifting. "Pick your clothes up David and follow me."

Sheila led him up the stairs, his eyes refused to be drawn away from the seductive sway of her hips as she climbed the stairs ahead of him. By the time they reached the top of the stairs he was sporting a full erection and he was very conscious of it wafting around in the air before him. She glanced down at it once, but said nothing as she took him through to her bedroom.

"I've emptied this drawer for you." She told him, opening the bottom drawer of her dresser. "Whenever you arrive here in future and we are alone, I want you to undress and put your things in here tidily — and I do mean tidily David, not just thrown in."

He bent to place his clothes in the drawer and immediately froze as her hand closed over his extended buttock. She gave him a playful squeeze. "Now in my wardrobe," Her hand released him as she pointed across the room, "You will find my old gymslip from my own school days. I want you to wear the skirt unless I tell you otherwise."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.