Making a Slave-Boy - Cover

Making a Slave-Boy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 7: Turning the Tables

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Turning the Tables - When Jason and his Mother move into the house next door, David's uncomplicated life suddenly changes drastically as he finds his sexual fantasies ignited, but there is more to this than mere fantasy.<br><i>I plan this tale to have several chapters and a real plot as David is initially forced to serve Jason while aspiring to submit to his mother. This is not a MM story although it does have an element of MM in it to begin with.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David made his way apprehensively downstairs. He felt such a fool, so humiliated at not being able to perform in front of Jackie and her friends. Everyone at the party would probably know by now, it was crushing. He carried the two bottles of wine into the kitchen and noted with some relief that the crowd was thinning as people drifted homewards. He stole a quick peek through the French Doors to the pool, the four friends were in the water and not huddled together with others relaying the story of what had transpired. His confidence returned slightly and he headed back upstairs to fetch the used glasses.

Dale met him at the foot of the stairs on his return. "How did it go?"

"Don't ask — it was a disaster." David replied miserably.

"Why?"

"They wanted me to get it up, I couldn't. I was too embarrassed, they were all laughing and making fun of me, it was awful."

Dale looked at him sympathetically and was about to say something when he spotted Jason walking out of the kitchen. Dale nodded discreetly to David, warning him of Jason's presence before making himself scarce.

"You ready?"

"For what?"

"To watch your ex-girlfriend strip for me — remember!"

"Oh that." David's heart picked up a beat. So the plan was completely ruined.

"Get yourself upstairs and hidden away. Just don't make a sound when Jackie comes in." Jason moved away, and then as if remembering something. "Dale's feeling the urge, I told him you would look after him later when things have quietened down."

So it was true, Jason was going to set him up for Jackie to watch him suck Dale's cock! David went through to the pool room, his eyes scouring the room for Dale. He was nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell are you going?" Jason growled, "My room is the other way. I want you to watch your ex-girlfriend strip for me — now go!"

David crossed through the kitchen in a near state of panic. Where was Dale — he'd been here a moment ago? He quickly checked the downstairs bathroom. It was vacant and he ran up the stairs almost bowling into Dale at the head of the staircase.

"He's just told me to get ready." David answered breathlessly, "Jackie is going to do a strip for him, and then he plans for her to watch the two of us."

"Right, you know what to do?"

David nodded his head.

"Off you go then." Dale grinned at him reassuringly. "I'm so looking forward to this."


Jason led Jackie up the stairs by the hand. She followed shyly, holding back a little reluctantly, giggling to hide her nerves. The alcohol helped to overcome her nerves. She kept reminding him of his promise to her, seeking reassurance.

"Yes, yes..." He sighed, "I promised you didn't I? I will prove that David is gay and you'll get to watch David suck Dale's cock later."

"Why not first?" She asked slyly.

"Because I've already let you have some fun with David. If you reward me, I'll present you with a special treat later — they are always at it in my room when they think nobody is about. I'll pretend to take you home, you'll be hiding in the cupboard, just don't forget to use the camera on your mobile!"

He opened the door to his room and she followed him in. She was laughing, her face flush.

"No fooling around." Jackie warned Jason as he crossed to the foot of the bed.

"As agreed," He answered, waving his hands in the air to placate her as he sat himself on the end of his bed facing her, "Just an eye-feast for my private dreams."

"Don't forget our deal?" Jackie told him pointedly.

"I won't." He sighed.

"Just a quick peek — that's all? I'm not doing anything else except let you look."

"Nothing else, I promise."

She faced him nervously, fingers trembling as she reached behind and undid her bikini top, glancing anxiously, first at Jason and then at the door. She let her top fall away. Her face going deep red as Jason watched from the bed.

"You're beautiful." Jason muttered encouragingly.

The chuckle was tight in her throat. She turned, casting her top over the back of the chair. Jackie faced Jason again, arms crossed coyly in an act of defence. She let her hands fall, allowed him to look as she hooked her thumbs into bikini bottoms. They rode down her thighs, her eyes never leaving Jason as she stepped out of them, holding them nervously in her hand as if afraid to let them go. Jason groaned encouragingly. She chuckled awkwardly, her eyes alert and watchful, her face bright crimson while she allowed his eyes to wander over her nakedness.

"There, that's enough." She said finally, incapable of bearing the tension any longer.

"No!" Jason answered quickly, his voice tight and husky. "Turn around, let me see!"

Jackie hesitated before turning her rear toward him, granting him that one request. She looked coyly over her shoulder at Jason, just to be sure that he wasn't about to try anything. Without waiting for him to offer any further protest, she stepped into her bikini bottoms. Her face still burned brightly, but she was relieved it was over, and without incident.

She turned to face him, unhurriedly slipping her bikini top back into place.

"You go on, I'll catch you up."

"Need a little relief now do you?" She teased him gleefully. "Can I watch?"

"When I can watch you!" He replied with a grin.

She looked at him coolly and headed for the door. "Don't forget my show later!"

The door closed and David stretched himself back on his bed. He waited a few moments before quietly telling David he could come out of the cupboard now.


Jackie closed the bedroom door and moved toward the staircase. David stood on the top step, waiting. "What are you staring at Limp Dick?"

"I think you should hang around for a couple of minutes. This might interest you!" He was looking at the dial of his watch.

"Who do you think you are — I tell you what to do, you don't tell me." She made to pass him by and was both surprised and angry when he placed a hand on her arm and stopped her. "Take your hands off me!"

"Shut up and do as you are told." His tone was firm with an edge of contained rage. "You've had your fun at my expense, now you'll either wait here with me for a moment or I swear I will give you the slapping you deserve."

Jackie's eyes widened and her face paled.


Dale stepped out of the cupboard and Jason sat up in astonishment. "What are you doing here — where's David?"

"I told him you had changed your mind — that you wanted to see Jackie on her own first..."

"You did what? What the fuck for?"

"So I could take his place. I knew you would be seriously aroused after seeing her, I wanted to be here to offer some relief — I still think about you, how it used to be. I want to feel you in my mouth again, to feel you cum down my throat one last time."

"But..."

"Let me — I've done everything you asked, give me this one last moment." He reached the bed, pulling Jason's arm insistently.

Jason rose to his feet as Dale tugged his trunks down to reveal his throbbing erection and sank to his knees. He closed his lips about Jason, his hands gripping Jason's hips firmly as he slid his mouth along Jason's cock, pressing his tongue to the underside, feeling him relax. Jason's mind drifted as his hands closed around Dale's head, his eyes closed and his breathing became shallow. He barely noticed the door open. And then all hell broke loose.

Jackie stood in wide-eyed horror at Jason's cock protruding from Dale's mouth. It was plain to see that he was enjoying the attention he was receiving, that he was a willing participant. Jason pushed Dale away, lunging for his trunks. A thought suddenly occurred to Jackie... "He was here all the time while I... You bastard!"

"No!" Jason shouted angrily.

"How could you set me up like that!" Jackie was on the verge of tears.

"No?" Dale intoned, his voice cutting through the noisy confusion. "You said I could watch her do a striptease act if I agreed to suck your cock."

"You bastard!" Jackie screamed at him. She grabbed her clothes from his room and fled out of the door.

"You fuckers!" Jason whirled on the two of them.

"It's called pay back." Dale replied.

"And I want that signed confession back now." David added.

"You can go to hell. I'm going to make you pay for this."

"I thought you might say that." David turned on his heel.

"Where's he going?"

"To catch Jackie before she leaves. He's going to take her to your mother."

"What!?" He had no time to think, everything was happening too fast. "Wait — you can have it. It's here..."

David reappeared in the doorway and held his hand out. Jason thrust the paper at him. "I'm still going to get you for this."

"I don't think so, in fact I think you are going to do just about anything we say."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Oh really, and what do you think Jackie is going to tell everyone she caught you doing in the bedroom here with Dale on the night of your party?"

Jason's eyes reflected his revulsion. "I'll be ruined — the laughing stock of the whole college!"

"Not if you agree to our terms, but you better make it quick or I won't catch Jackie before she leaves." David told him. "Dale, send the video you took to my mobile."

"What terms — what video?"

"Never mind the video." David told him happily. "Dale here is going to fuck your ass. You are going to become his slave for the rest of the week. On Friday, when you visit your father, you are going ask to stay for a few weeks, where you will continue to serve Dale."

"I won't do it!"

"Ahh... But you will. You'll become Dale's slave because if you don't Jackie will talk."

"What's to stop her talking anyway?" Jason sneered.

"I will."

"How?"

"Never you mind. I'll make sure Jackie keeps her mouth shut." David's mobile phone bleeped, he picked it up. "I'd better get running or your secret will be out and there won't be a thing I can do about it. Do you agree?"

"You fucker."

"Do you?"

"I don't have any choice do I?"

David raced across the landing to the room the girls were using to change in. Jackie met him at the door; she was dressed and preparing to leave.

"You knew — you didn't tell me what was going on, that he was setting me up like that!"

"Why should I — you didn't mind embarrassing me in front of everyone!" David looked at her calmly. "What did he offer you in return for stripping for him?"

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "You know about that?"

"You thought I was gay, that I was actually going to suck Dale off for you!" His tone was mocking, confusing her, lending itself to the belief that it had all been staged so she would strip for Jason.

"I didn't believe it was true, any of it!"

"Then why did you go ahead with your little striptease act?"

"That's a lie. I never did any such thing!" She cried angrily.

"So you won't tell anybody what you saw Jason and Dale getting up to."

"Oh yes I will. I'll make sure the whole damn town hears about how I caught those two perverts together."

"I thought you might say that, but you won't, not if you want this to remain secret..." He played her the video image on his mobile. It was a little grainy in the poor light, but it was unmistakably Jackie stripping in front of Jason.

"You bastard!" She hissed. "How many people have that?"

"Just Dale and myself, Dale has little interest in protecting himself. After all, nobody knows him in this town and he readily admits he's gay."

"Then why are you doing this, you must hate Jason as much as I do?"

"I have my reasons. Let's just say I'm going to take my own revenge, you are my hold over him."

"And what if I don't care to be a part of your scheme..." She saw the answer coming, "If I don't agree you'll send the video!"

"Some might say after the way you treated me tonight in front of everyone I would be justified in doing that."

"I'm sorry David," Her tone softened. "Please..."

"You'll make amends — tell people we staged it, just for fun. And you'll keep quiet about what happened just now?"

"Okay. I'll do what I can to fix things, and I won't say anything about Jason." She moved to step around him. "You'll make him pay won't you?"

"Dearly." He promised. "And I won't forget how you treated me either, making me undress in front of you, and what about tonight when I had to massage your feet while everyone laughed, and then dive in the pool, kiss your feet, and..."

"Yes, yes..." She said quickly cutting him off, "I said I was sorry."

"Of course you're sorry, now I hold all the aces..."

She hesitated. "What do you mean — I said I'll fix it!"

"You had better fix it good, otherwise I might just have to return the compliment and do the same to you. Maybe I should make you my slave..."

"You wouldn't dare... !" There was real venom in her voice.

He raised his phone and thumbed through his address book. "Now where shall I start?"

"Wait... Stop! If you do that then I'll tell everyone about Jason and Dale."

"Go ahead, which do you think people are going to be more interested in — your little strip act on video, or your claims that you caught Jason with his dick in Dale's mouth?"

"You can go fuck yourself!" She answered angrily.

"Nice — I always thought of you as a lady." He smiled. "Then I'll just forward this on..."

"No... alright, we'll renegotiate — just don't send it, please... I'm begging you!"

"We can start right now, with every single glass that needs washing-up."

"What... ?"

"You heard me. I want you to go back in there, put your bikini back on and then go downstairs and persuade your three friends to go topless with you while the four of you collect all the glasses up and clean them..."

"Topless!? No way, and the others won't do it anyway."

"You had best use all your powers of persuasion to get them to do it..."

"They won't, I'm telling you." Her tone became pleading, "Don't do this David, please. I can't persuade them to take their tops off."

"Kelly is game for a laugh — I should start with her if I was you." He walked away.

"You shit!" She called after him angrily, "You gay perverted shit! You can't even get it up!"

He turned back to face her. "You want to see me get it up — how about I get it right up you." He started walking back toward her. "How about we go in there and you strip in front of me, then let's see if I can get..."

BANG! Jackie was gone, the door slammed behind her and he heard the privacy lock ram hurriedly home. He smiled to himself, maybe that wasn't such a bad idea, he sure would love to give her a taste of her own medicine and give her a damn good seeing to at the same time.

He wandered back downstairs feeling very pleased with himself, his mind working in endless circles of possibilities that centred around turning the tables on Jackie, having Jackie at his beck and call — not to mention his freedom from Jason. Things were definitely looking better. Kelly was pouring herself a drink in the kitchen when David walked in.

"Hi Limpit." Her eyes sparkled with amusement, dancing down to the front of his little tight trunks. "Managed to get it up yet?"

"Jackie is looking for you." David replied in a neutral tone.

"Oh is she — where is she?"

"Upstairs I think — same room as earlier."

She ambled out, big bum cheeks rising and falling in pronounced waves behind her swimsuit. David smiled to himself as he watched her departure and thought of the fun it might be to slap that big fat ass of hers and watch the ripples ride across her cheeks. He went in search of Marie and Susie and found them both posing prone on the sun-beds beside the pool. After relaying a similar message to them about how Jackie was searching for them, he watched their departure with greater interested. How he'd seriously like to get his hands on either one of those two's naked asses!

He sat down on one of the two newly vacated sun-beds and decided to wait things out to see what developed. One or two of his friends teased him about earlier events, such as having his backside bared. David laughed it off like it was all some big joke and soon they were laughing with him instead of at him. Suddenly there was a loud whistle and David looked up to see Kelly giggling like crazy, the front of her one-piece costume pulled down to the waist to display her bare breasts. She gave her shoulders a wriggle and her breasts bounced about as she howled with laughter and the guys whistled encouragingly.

Kelly was drawing a lot of attention to herself and appeared to be enjoying it. David decided to slip off to the kitchen in search of Jackie before everyone else realised that Kelly was not the only one topless. Before he even made it to the French Doors he saw Marie spying through the closed doors, watching Kelly and the reception she was getting. She stood nervously with an arm strategically draped to her shoulder to conceal herself. She spotted David heading for the kitchen and made a quick dash to the back of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.