Making a Slave-Boy - Cover

Making a Slave-Boy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 6: The Private Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Private Party - When Jason and his Mother move into the house next door, David's uncomplicated life suddenly changes drastically as he finds his sexual fantasies ignited, but there is more to this than mere fantasy.<br><i>I plan this tale to have several chapters and a real plot as David is initially forced to serve Jason while aspiring to submit to his mother. This is not a MM story although it does have an element of MM in it to begin with.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David was on his way back to the kitchen following his talk with Mrs Lewis, Sheila, or maybe it was Mistress now — he didn't know what he should call her, he only knew that he suddenly felt as if the world had miraculously been lifted off his shoulders — when he was met by Kelly. Kelly was a round, jolly kind of girl, a little bit loud, especially when she laughed, and she had the dirtiest laugh imaginable. Her eyes immediately dropped to the tight package of his trunks.

"Jackie is looking for you." She chuckled, eyes still fixed on the front of his trunks. "Nice costume!"

"Yeah — thanks." He tried to ignore her gaze. "Where is she?"

"She was in the kitchen — say, will you dress up like that if I throw a party?"

"Whatever." He started to walk round her.

"No. I'm serious." The chuckle had left her voice as her eyes met his. "If I throw a party at my house, will you come and be my waiter dressed up like that — you know, with the bowtie and everything?"

"I'll think about it." He moved off and Kelly called after him...

"Nice bum too!"

Yeah, yeah — everyone loves my bum! He found Jackie by the pool, she came straight toward him as soon as she saw him. He watched her tits jiggle all the way over.

"Where the hell have you been?" She demanded as soon as she reached him, "I've been looking all over for you."

"Jason's mother asked me to get her a drink."

Jackie looked at him suspiciously. "You took your time about it?"

"She was talking to me, I couldn't ignore her could I — you can go and ask her if you like."

"Never mind that now — I've got a job for you."

"What kind of job?" He asked guardedly.

"I've invited a few friends upstairs," A smile broke across her face and it was full of malice. "A sort of private party and I thought you could amuse a few of us upstairs."

"What do you mean amuse a few of you upstairs?" His tone remained guarded, but he knew exactly where this was heading.

"Don't get an attitude with me." Jackie warned him, "Upstairs, in the room the girls are using to get changed. I want you to take a couple of bottles of wine upstairs and about half a dozen glasses..."

"Mrs Lewis' instructions were that bottles had to remain in the kitchen."

"Fine, then you can just run up and down the stairs naked to fill our glasses can't you!"

"What!?"

"You will be our naked waiter, upstairs, in private." Her gaze was hard and unwavering, "So I suggest you spirit a couple of bottles upstairs!"

"Who will be upstairs?" There was an edge of panic creeping into his tone.

"Never you mind..."

"How many?"

"Four — don't interrupt me when I'm talking to you!" She scowled at him. "Now take two bottles of wine and four glasses upstairs. I'll be there in a few minutes and you had better be there when I get there."

He watched her walk away and mouthed Bitch! after her. This was all going horribly wrong. They were should have sprung their trap long before anything like this was supposed to take place. He found Dale in the kitchen and told him what was happening. Dale had no idea what to suggest. "There's nothing we can do until Jason gets her to strip for him. You'll just have to go along with it."

"But there's going to be four of them and she wants me to walk around with nothing on!"

"So relax, enjoy it — it's not everyday a guy gets to be the centre of attention with for good looking ladies ogling him!"

"Not helpful!"

"Sorry, it's the best I can do."

He grabbed two bottles of wine as Dale walked out and left him. It wasn't easy trying to carry two bottles and four glasses upstairs in one go, but he made it, almost dropping a glass as he fumbled awkwardly with the door handle to let himself in. The spare bedroom was empty and fairly spacious. He set the glasses on the dresser along with the two bottles, then pulled the bottle opener from the waistband of his trunks where he had tucked it. David was opening one of the bottles when Jackie walked in.

"Take your trunks off."

"Look, Jackie, you can't do this — I can't be naked in here with four girls, it's not right — I could get into trouble."

"Just do it David." She told him coldly. "Besides, you won't be totally naked. I've fixed you something to put on."

She tossed him a small roll of fabric. He opened it out. It looked like a handkerchief with two shoe laces tied to two of the corners. He glanced at her questioningly.

"I borrowed them off Jason. You can wear it as a pinafore."

"You're joking, I'm not wearing that!"

"Suit yourself, go naked instead. Now take your trunks off."

"Jackieeee!" He implored.

"Do it."

She pursed her lips in amusement as she watched him peel his trunks down. He stood up, hands cupped modestly before him. Jackie looked him square in the face.

"If I wanted to look at your hands David I should have told you, now uncover yourself and show me."

His face flushed brightly as he let his hands slip apart. She smirked, restrained herself, and stepped backward to the bed where she sat herself down, bringing herself more onto a level with David's cock. She stared at him for a moment and then told him to get down onto his hands and knees and crawl across the floor to her. He approached her on all fours. She raised a foot to stop him.

"I use to have a boyfriend, John..." She left her foot poised at his shoulder, "He use to love my feet. He could spend hours kissing my feet and sucking my toes. I want you to kiss my feet and suck my toes."

He raised his eyes to meet hers, not sure that he had heard correctly. She stared back at him and nudged her foot to his chin. He sat back and took her foot in his hands, his face reddening as he kissed the instep of her foot. Jackie watched him, a smile of satisfaction spreading across her face as he kiss walked his way around the sole of her foot. She lowered herself back to lie on the bed and felt his lips close about her toes, kissing each one in turn.

This was bliss, such heavenly bliss: a naked man on his knees at her feet paying homage to her foot. She relaxed, basking in his undivided attention. David stared at her smooth skin, following the soft contours of her ankle and up along the supple lines of her calve. He closed his lips around her big toe and gently sucked as his gaze wandered across her knee to follow the pale expanse of soft inviting flesh of her inner thigh. His ears suddenly pricked-up as he heard a low, barely audible murmur and realised Jackie was becoming aroused by his attention. His eyes ran across the valley of her thighs and over smooth mound of her bikini bottoms, widening as he saw her fingers trace slow circles on her breast.

David continued to suck on her toe, noting her agitation, the slow subtle way her thighs undulated together. His cock started to fill out and he immediately knew this was going to lead him into trouble. He withdrew her toe from his foot and kissed the underside of her foot.

"That's enough." She said, pulling herself upright from the bed. "The others will be here shortly so you had better put that apron on."

For a brief moment his eyes locked onto her chest; her two nipples stood firm and erect, pressing out against the fabric of her swim-top. He glanced up, she didn't notice him look, her face was flushed a bright pink and he smiled a small smile of triumph to himself. He started to rise to his feet... "Crawl on all fours!"

She watched him shuffle on his hands and knees across the room with a thin smile of satisfaction, her eyes lighting on his bare buttocks with amusement. This was so totally cool. David: her ex-boyfriend, confirmed lackey, her new slave, grovelling naked on his knees, ready to do her bidding. Jackie knew exactly what guys were all about; their minds were set on one thing only: get it up, get it in and get it over with. She had never met a guy who really knew how to satisfy her, who would put her own needs first. John, her ex-boyfriend had come close to really turning her on, but then his fetish had been feet. Now David could prove invaluable, someone she could control totally — imagine having him start at her feet, then kiss walking all the way up to her secret place where she would make him use his tongue on her! Jackie shuddered at the possibility. One final test would prove his total obedience and just how much power she held over him.

She rose from the bed and crossed to the door, watching him stand and tie the apron round his waist. "I'll be back shortly."


David stood beside the dresser, a knot of fear the size of his fist balled in his chest. He was covered solely by the handkerchief tied round his waist, a thin veil of cloth to protect himself. If he got a hard-on that veil would hide nothing, in fact it would be more like a flag of announcement. Why he stayed in that room waiting for Jackie to return with her friends, and he was convinced that she had gone to fetch her friends, he could not say with conviction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.