Making a Slave-Boy - Cover

Making a Slave-Boy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 5: The Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Party - When Jason and his Mother move into the house next door, David's uncomplicated life suddenly changes drastically as he finds his sexual fantasies ignited, but there is more to this than mere fantasy.<br><i>I plan this tale to have several chapters and a real plot as David is initially forced to serve Jason while aspiring to submit to his mother. This is not a MM story although it does have an element of MM in it to begin with.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Three o'clock in the morning and David was sporting the biggest erection of his life. That must have been some dream — if only he could remember it! Something about the party, Jason's party, and Jackie in her skimpy little bikini... his hand started stroking... she was smiling, her hand playing with the strap of her bikini top, teasing him, making out she was about to lower it and uncover herself. She was laughing as he pulled down his trunks... he pumped his hand furiously... She was encouraging him to play with himself, her eyes danced with wicked amusement, dropping to his hard cock and bouncing back to his face, urging him to do it. She slipped the strap from her bikini top and let it fall down her arm. The tip of her tongue was just visible between her teeth. Her eyebrows arched as her eyes fell back to his exposed cock. The bikini top fell away to reveal one whole lusciously naked breast... Sperm exploded from his cock, washing his belly and chest in his own juices. He cursed under his breath and lay for several minutes before quietly getting up and heading for the bathroom to clean himself up.

Jesus! What a mess — he couldn't stop thinking about Jason's party that coming evening. It had him so worked up and yet he was terrified of what lay in store. His mind swung like a pendulum. One moment he was really looking forward to it with great anticipation and the next he was filled with dread and trying to figure out how to get out of going. And then, just to complicate things further, there had been those unimaginable words Jackie had spoken to him only the evening before, "I am going to have some serious fun with you." That was incredibly good news, and paradoxically the worst thing in the world she could have told him!

He sat on the side of his bed, head in his hands. He couldn't have dreamt up a better line in his imagination, and in his imagination everything was safe. There were no taboos and secrets were absolute and safe. Uttered in reality as Jackie had done and the whole web of secrets came undone. Jackie would whisper things to her friends, the whisper would expand outwards like the ripples on a mill pond, turning to rumour and then open gossip — where the hell would it end!?

David climbed back into bed and switched out the lamp. It did no good. Sleep eluded him as his mind went to work, painting endless images in his head as he tossed and turned. He got up and went downstairs to make a drink. This was driving him insane. The pendulum continued to swing between fear and erotic expectation. His cock filled out — again! So soon! He tried to ignore it, but that was hard to do with it sticking out in front of him. A noise upstairs...

Panic! Someone was coming downstairs! He had barely had chance to sit down at the table to conceal his predicament when his mother walked in. "David... ?"

"Couldn't sleep." He replied, still recovering from his near escape.

She tied the belt of her gown off and looked at him concerned. "Are you all right — is something wrong?"

"Fine — just a bad dream, it's nothing to worry about." He reassured her. "Just came down to get a drink before I go back to bed."

"I thought you were ill — I heard you in the bathroom a while ago."

"No fine — really."

"That's okay then." She looked at him a moment, eyes watching. "Okay, I'm going back to bed — you sure you're all right?"

"Yes Mum."

"Good night dear."

Whew! Well that cured his erection! He waited a couple of minutes and then returned to his bedroom. Sleep slowly descended over him like a soft warm blanket. When he woke his head was thick, just like his cock. He groaned, and then the fear knotted in his stomach. Today was the day!

College was managed on autopilot, except the spells between lessons. Between lessons David went to great lengths to avoid going to all the places he usually hung out. He'd switched his mobile off and kept out of the way. He still hadn't made up his mind whether he was going to go to Jason's party. It was safest not to, and it made the most sense, but part of him found the prospect irresistible and in that respect it was best to leave the decision until the last possible minute.

David stood on Jason's doorstep waiting for his knock to be answered. Decision — what decision? Deep down inside there never had been any doubt, and as he stood on the threshold of what appeared to be the most monumental moment of his life, he was filled with mixed feelings of trepidation and excitement. He didn't know why he felt nervously excited about the party; he just knew that there was something perversely thrilling about being in the service of another. Dale opened the door and looked gravely at him. David's heart sank as he stared at Dale with dreaded anticipation. And then Dale delivered him the news.

"He's told Jackie you are gay." Dale's face was serious.

"What! Why did he do that?"

"Apparently he tried it on with her and she told him she was a virgin. He replied along the lines that he wasn't surprised, since her last boyfriend was gay — sorry! I just thought you should know."

"She's not a virgin!" David snorted. "So she wouldn't let him into her iron knickers!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, although I've not broken down the iron gates myself either — but why did he have to tell her I was gay?"

"I don't know, but he said you have to go and fetch her, sorry?"

David was brooding, trying to consider the damage Jason had done by telling Jackie he was gay, and whether Jackie would spread the gossip or keep it to herself. It was yet another dilemma in his problematic life: raise the subject with her and she would instantly be reminded of it, know he was riled, and start talking. Better to ignore it and hope it would go away. He pulled up outside Jackie's house and patted the horn. When she didn't appear after a few minutes he peeped again.

The front door open and Jackie stormed out. He watched in surprise, his elbow hanging out of the car window, at her obvious state of anger.

"Get out of that car!" Jackie shouted at him.

David practically fell out his car in his haste; his eyes darted about quickly, hoping that nobody was around to witness the outburst. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong!" She stormed, marching across to the car. "Don't you ever sit outside my house peeping your fucking horn for me again! Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Well... I was..." David floundered, taken back by her outburst. "Jason said to come and fetch you."

"Exactly!" She leaned her face toward him. "You, lackey. Lackey show's me respect. You knock my door, you show me courtesy — that's good manners and politeness. You open the car door and close it after me. You don't peep the car horn and wait for me. Got it?"

David felt his face flush as he murmured, "Yes."

"Good. Now open the door like a good little lackey and let me in."

He followed her round to the front passenger door, glancing quickly about in search of any witnesses. Apparently there were none, and apparently Jackie didn't mind sitting up front in his car now either! He opened the door for her and watched her climb in, his eyes instinctively following the hem line of her mini-skirt as it rode up her shapely thigh. He closed the car door, not before stealing a quick peek down the ample cleavage on show, and as he walked back to the driver's side he thought to himself... 'Gay huh?'

They set off in silence at first and the silence worried him, it felt oppressive and somehow ominous so when Jackie suddenly told him to stop the car his trepidation grew as he glanced at her nervously out of the corner of his eye. He pulled the car over and was very aware of Jackie making a quarter turn toward him in her seat.

"Get it out!"

"What?" His voice rose in pitch.

"You heard what I said." Her tone was flat and impatient.

"What, you mean..." He made a half-hearted gesture toward his trousers and Jackie rolled her eyes skyward and sighed. "Yes, just get it out."

Inexplicably his fingers trembled slightly as he fumbled with his trousers. She waited quietly, her gaze fixed on his lap as he wrestled his trousers open and tried to expose himself. "Just pull them down."

He glanced about to make sure nobody was watching before he rose up in his seat and tugged his trousers down over his hips. David felt his face redden, aware of Jackie's eyes looking down at him. His eyes flicked quickly sideways, and yet he couldn't bring himself to actually fix her in his sight any longer than it took to note the small smile of satisfaction on her face. "Drive."

He started to pull his trousers up when she stopped him. "I said drive, not dress."

They pulled away and he could sense her smirking at his semi-stiff cock. "W-why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"You know — this?" He waved a hand down at his exposed crotch.

"I wanted to be sure that you knew your place — that you would do as you were told. Besides, I like it, I think it's fun and I don't have to explain myself to you anyway — lackey!"

David felt there was more to it, that she had been on the verge of revealing something, some greater plan before she checked herself and cut the conversation short. Whatever it was he had no idea, but he understood that she had just tested her authority over him.

Beyond the occasional snigger as she watched his cock seemingly inflate and deflate without any apparent reason, the rest of the drive remained uneventful. As soon as they arrived at Jason's house she told him to cover himself and waited for him to open her door.

Mrs Lewis showed them into the house.

"Hello Mrs Lewis." Jackie said in her most charming voice.

"Hello dear." Sheila glanced at David and smiled before turning back to Jackie. "My room's free if you wish to use it for changing."

"Oh — Thank you, but Jason said I could use his room, if you don't mind that is?" Jackie smiled gracefully at Mrs Lewis as Jason appeared.

"I'll go change first." Jason quickly suggested in case his mother disapproved.

David followed Jason upstairs. Seeing Dale reminded him of what Jason had told Jackie and as he changed into his swimming trunks, he thought he knew what Jackie would do with the information. She would sing like a jailbird with the hottest gossip. What else had Jason told Jackie? That David had sucked his cock; that Dale had fucked him? This was getting out of hand and he still had another two weeks ahead of him yet, more if Jason could trap him again.

David left the room after fixing the bowtie to match his tiny white trunks, the only two garments he would be wearing all night. He felt totally ridiculous in his undersized trunks that were barely decent, more so because of the stupid white bowtie tied about his throat. What his friends would think and say when they saw him he dreaded to think. He went downstairs to await the arrival of Jason's guests feeling very apprehensive. He knew what he had to do. Jason had made his duties clear.

It wasn't long before Jason's guests began to arrive and, as per Jason's instructions, David went to show them in. They laughed good naturedly at his small white trunks and matching bowtie. He shrugged it off as a bit of fun, and showed the boys to the first guest bedroom where they could change, and then took the girls to a second room further down the landing.

By all accounts the party was going well. People were milling about in groups talking, or fooling around in the swimming pool while David ran around serving drinks, wiping spills and collecting empty glasses, which he returned to the kitchen to wash-up. Everything was going much better than he could have hoped for, he hadn't even endured half the taunting he had expected. Many of Jackie's girl friends had been invited and most of them knew David. They had obviously heard the news about the break-up and most were civil toward him even if they were mystified by his appearance in small trunks and bowtie, not to mention him running around like a skivvy. And then Jackie walked into the kitchen flanked by Marie and Susie, two of her closest friends. They looked like three Goddesses in their bikinis...

"Like I was saying," Jackie said in an over loud voice as they entered the kitchen, "David was never really my boyfriend, he was my personal lackey really."

Marie and Susie were both watching David expectantly. A knot of fear grew in the pit of his stomach while he washed the used glasses in the sink. Jackie moved to one of the kitchen worktops and helped herself to a grape without looking at him. "Besides, he has no interest in women — he's a man's man if you catch my meaning!"

Susie and Marie pursed their lips in an attempt to contain their amusement. David said nothing as he continued to wash the glasses, trying his hardest to control the anger welling inside him and the urge to answer back sharply.

"I'll show you what I mean later by personal lackey." Jackie said airily, and then turned directly to David and said... "We'll take drinks by the pool."

Jackie sauntered across the kitchen toward the doors, hips swaying provocatively as Marie and Susie headed after her. At that moment Dale walked into the kitchen and felt the air bristling with tension. Jackie paused in mid-stride, looking Dale up and down. "I see your boyfriend has arrived." With a flourish she left, her two giggling friends quickly following her.

David felt the stem of the glass in his hand snap cleanly in two. Fortunately he hadn't cut himself in spite of his anger.

"What was that all about?" Dale asked when they were alone.

"Jason's told Jackie everything — I'm sure of it." David answered miserably, "Soon the whole town will hear that I am gay."

Dale whistled. He paused, hesitating, wondering if this was the right moment.

"It gets worse." Dale told him sympathetically. "He's planning to get Jackie to strip naked in front of him later and do a couple of poses..."

David looked at him sharply. He relaxed with a sigh, his tone confident. "She'll never agree to that."

"She might because in exchange he's going to hide her in his cupboard and then make you suck me off while she watches! And if that isn't enough, she is going to take pictures of it on her mobile phone. Together they plan to keep you trapped by blackmailing you into doing whatever they want for as long as they want. She is going to humiliate you later by demanding you jerk-off in front of her and her two friends!"

"Oh Jesus!" David gasped wretchedly, his posture slumping with despair. Tears of hopelessness combined with rage filled his eyes "What am I going to do?"

"Turn the tables on him." Dale answered simply.

"How?"

"I've been dying to pay him back for what he did to me, now I see an opportunity which should also get you out of this mess and me my revenge."

"Tell me."


David took Jackie and her two friends their drinks. If anyone had cared to look, there was a lighter spring in his step that hadn't been evident for several days. Jackie was lounging on a sun-bed, Susie and Marie similarly posed on either side of her. Jackie looked down her nose at him as he offered her the glass.

"Put it on the table." She told him coldly.

He set all three glasses on the table.

"Marie can't reach her glass from there stupid! Take it to her."

David meekly carried the glass round Jackie's sun-bed to Marie. She thanked him, taking the glass with an expression of mirth on her face.

"You can massage my feet." Jackie told him as he turned to leave.

In view of everyone, David got on his knees at the base of Jackie's sun-bed and took her foot in his hands.

For the next ten minutes he massaged Jackie's feet while other guests started sniggering; only David wasn't paying them too much attention. He had just discovered that with careful manipulation he could manoeuvre Jackie's leg out sideways just far enough to enable him a clear view of the gusset of her bikini bottoms. Up there, at the very top of her thigh, was a magic little space of exposed flesh between the edge of her bikini bottom and where the top of her thigh began its descent down her leg. It was one of the most incredible sights of his life, equal to any of the great wonders of the world in his eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.