Making a Slave-Boy - Cover

Making a Slave-Boy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 3: The Splitter and The Stripper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Splitter and The Stripper - When Jason and his Mother move into the house next door, David's uncomplicated life suddenly changes drastically as he finds his sexual fantasies ignited, but there is more to this than mere fantasy.<br><i>I plan this tale to have several chapters and a real plot as David is initially forced to serve Jason while aspiring to submit to his mother. This is not a MM story although it does have an element of MM in it to begin with.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was Tuesday evening when David arrived to collect Jackie from home. He felt like a revved up engine ready to go. Inexplicable as it was, he just couldn't escape the fact that he was going to spy on Jackie as she watched Dale wanking and how unbelievably horny that made him feel. The image his mind conjured up of Jackie watching Dale was like some kind of possession, as if demons had taken control of his brain and he was powerless to regain control of his own mind.

David pulled up outside Jackie's house and she stepped out. He was immediately struck by her outfit: a low cut, revealing top over the shortest mini-skirt he had ever seen her wear. She looked hot, an absolute knockout in fact, and he told her so. Jackie glanced at him coldly, like he had just crawled from beneath the nearest stone.

"Do you know you are such a loser?" She opened the door to the back seat of his car. He was genuinely stunned for a moment and stood gapping as she tossed her bag inside and climbed in after it.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'll sit in the back."

"Hey — I was only paying you a compliment. I don't want any girl of mine sitting in the back of my car!"

"Then you work it out — loser!" She slammed the door of his car closed. He understood it was inevitable, that it really had only been a matter of time. Even so, he felt the bitter prangs of disappointment pull inside his chest. And then he felt the crush of defeat turn to anger. For the briefest of moments he was tempted to yank the door open and tell her to get the hell out of his car, but that would only make Jason mad. At least he kidded himself that was the reason he didn't throw her out of his car. All damn night he had been plagued with visions of Jackie watching Dale beat his meat. He shrugged his shoulders and told himself quietly, "I guess we just broke up!" David

He got in his car and drove, turning his radio on to break the icy silence. It struck him that the outburst had probably been staged; Jackie had simply been looking for an excuse, any excuse to trigger the hostilities. He glanced in his mirror and caught her applying lipstick in her vanity mirror. Their eyes met, she scowled at him... "What?"

He ignored her, angling the mirror down so he wouldn't have to actually look at her every time he checked his mirror. It was an unbelievable accident. He couldn't have framed it better if he had tried. His mirror now gave him an unmistakably clear view between her soft pale thighs and the pure white panties plainly on view beneath her short miniskirt as she sat back in the rear seat. But it was more than that, it was an instant distraction that made driving hazardous as his eyes refused to be drawn for any length of time from the distinct camel-toe outlined by her underwear.

It was vision of heavenly torment. He had never seen Jackie dressed this way, much less seen the prominent impression of her sex so exquisitely outlined — Jesus! He'd never seen down her top before! Beads of sweat broke across his forehead, his eyes repeatedly darting from mirror to road and back again. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his erection pressing painfully against the unyielding fabric of his jeans. The sight of her, especially the one in his mirror, was incredible.

"I know what you're doing," Jackie unexpectedly announced from behind. "And you had better hope that I'm wrong!"

"What?" David replied, keeping his eyes on the road and feeling his face redden at the same time.

"I can see your eyes keep glancing at that mirror and for your sake it had better not be pointing where I think it is!"

"What are you talking about?" Bluff it out.

"You know damn well what I mean, you fucking pervert!" She slid across the rear seat.

Why do women automatically call a guy a pervert for looking at what they are so obviously putting on show? For the same reason as men automatically assign the label, 'Slag' to a girl who has had more than a couple of sexual partners, he supposed, and then called her frigid if she rejected his advances.

They arrived at Jason's house to find Jason waiting on the step. He climbed from his car and headed toward the house when Jason pulled him up by calling across to him.

"Hey — that's no way to treat a lady. Shouldn't you at least open the door for her?"

Jackie was already climbing out of the car and heard every word as David turned back toward the car and pulled up short when he saw her. She held her bag out for him and fixed him in her gaze as her lips twisted into a satisfied smirk of triumph. He stomped across to her angrily and took her bag. She stepped around him and quietly uttered... "Loser!"

"Bitch!" He answered in an equal undertone.

She whirled on him, her voice full of venom. "You be very careful — or your ass is mine."

"Is everything okay?" Jason called across with apparent concern.

"Yes — fine!" Jackie answered as she turned back toward the house, quietly adding over her shoulder... "Tosser!"

"Wow! You look stunning Jackie." Jason remarked. Jackie giggled self-conscious at the compliment.

Jason led them into the kitchen where Dale and Mrs Lewis were waiting. David saw Jackie's face blush slightly as she was introduced and he knew immediately that she knew what was planned. Jason's mother welcomed Jackie again, and told her to go on up and use her bedroom to change. David followed Dale and Jason as they filed out of the kitchen on their way to Jason's room.

First David was ordered to undress himself while Dale and Jason looked on, and then he was told to undress the two of them and help them into their trunks. He felt particularly uncomfortable undressing Dale, especially as Dale's hand cupped the cheek of his ass at every chance he got. When the two of them were ready, David was allowed to put on his ridiculously small trunks, which Dale complimented him on.

They had just got into the pool when Jackie arrived. David was jealous as he watched the two of them look at her in her bright red string bikini, and just a little bit angry with the knowledge that she wore it for Jason. She was trying to impress him and was evidently succeeding.

"Jeez, would you just look at that," Jason murmured wistfully. "Look how your girlfriend's tits bounce as she walks."

David was indeed looking. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Jason turned to David so Jackie wouldn't see him speak. "Does she shave her cunt? I like 'em shaved — all nice and clean with plenty on show." He glanced back quickly to check on Jackie's progress, "I swear, I am going to fuck your girlfriend."

Jason pulled himself out of the pool and went to meet Jackie. His arm slipped effortless behind her as he guided her away from Dale and David. They watched the two of them walk along the side of the pool, Jason's hand resting easily on Jackie's skimpily clad rear as if it was entirely natural. Her hips swayed seductively from side to side as they talked, looking more like lovers than anything else.

"He's priming her." Dale said simply.

"Eh?"

"Softening her up, getting her ready for the big event. I won't do it if you don't want me too!"

David looked at him in surprise.

"I don't know if you're gay or not, though I don't mind admitting that I am. I'd still like to make love to you if that's all right with you, but I don't have to do as Jason wants in front of your girlfriend?" Dale's hand slid over David's ass as he spoke.

"She's not my girlfriend... Least, I don't think she is anymore." David looked straight down the pool at the beauty now conniving with the enemy. "I think we just split up!"

"Oh — shit, I'm sorry man. What happened?"

"I'm not sure exactly, but I think you're looking at it!"

Dale gazed down after the two in deep and hushed conversation. There was real anger in his voice when he spoke. "He's a manipulative bastard."

David was confused, "So why did you come?"

"Intrigued I guess, and interested to meet you, his new slave. I was his first you see. Because of him I am what I am today — gay. He kind of introduced me to it I suppose. I can't blame him entirely for my being gay, it was bound to happen sooner or later — I was never that interested in girls. That doesn't mean I like him." Dale's hand started to stroke David's ass under the water as he spoke in earnest. "But I like you. I promise I won't hurt you, no matter what happens."

David knew what he was saying. It was a win, win situation for him. I'll jerk-off in front of Jackie and Jason will let me fuck you, or I'll fuck you and not jerk-off in front of her — which will it be? What David couldn't fathom was whether he was being set up.

"I'm not gay." He said at length.

"I didn't say you were, but you might find you like it. I know I did."

He couldn't believe he was getting aroused by Dale's fondling.

"He will fuck her you know."

"Don't place any bets on that. She's got knickers made of caste-iron."

"Ha — that might be so, but it won't stop him trying and he'll do everything he can to get into 'em."

"Why? How do you know?"

"Just to humiliate you, I'm just one step along the road to his plan for success."

"How does watching you masturbate get her into his bed?"

"I'm not entirely sure. He doesn't tell me everything, but if I don't do it, someone else will, or he'll find another way to start her off, even if he gets you to jerk-off in front of her."

David was immediately shocked. "I won't do it — especially now!"

"What? Demean yourself in front of her. Believe me he'll put you there sooner or later."

"How long were you his slave for?"

Dale laughed out loud. "Months — right up until he moved!"

"Four weeks he's got me trapped for — and I'm almost halfway there."

"It'll be longer than that — he'll trap you into something much longer than four weeks."

They both looked round as Jackie started chuckling. She was looking at them, at Dale in particular.

"He's told her."

"Told her what?"

"That he can fix it so she can watch me wank. Do you want me to do it, I don't have to — he has no hold over me now. But then he might force you to do it and I'm not sure which you'll find worse."

"I'm not doing it!" David exclaimed, "I'm supposed to watch."

"Ahh! I didn't know that, he never told me."

"Dale!" Jason suddenly called, beckoning him over with a wave of his hand.

"Here we go!" Dale heaved himself out of the pool and David saw Jackie's eyes light up with interest as she viewed his muscular frame.

David swam sedately away. He knew his cue had arrived. He pulled himself from the pool and took his towel. Jackie didn't notice him disappear upstairs. Twenty minutes later Dale entered Jason's bedroom.

"Are you in there?" Dale addressed his question to the closed wardrobe.

"Yes." David replied.

"It's really going to happen you know, they talked about it and she confirmed she would go ahead with it tonight!"

"Are you really going to do it? Just whip it out in front of her and start playing with yourself?"

"Would you rather I didn't?"

"I'm not doing it!"

"Then yes I will. Does that make you angry?"

"Not really, rather you than me. Will Jason be there as well?"

"No. He thinks she will be intimidated if there are two of us and she is the only girl. Besides, he has to keep his mother out of the way. I have to bang the floor when it's over and he'll come up. I'd better get changed."

David watched Dale change out of his swimming trunks. He looked at Dale's slender cock and thought about the deal Jason had made with him, trying to image Dale sliding inside his ass, an impossible thought to envisage and not one he was looking forward to. He consoled himself with the fact that Dale wasn't as big as Jason, it was little comfort.

Dale dressed and left the room, leaving David with his thoughts. Much as he disliked admitting it even to himself. He was excited. The very idea of Jackie watching Dale jerk-off while he lay hidden in the cupboard thrilled him immensely. What would she do, how would she react? He suspected he knew all the answers, but to actually witness it was wild beyond belief!

Jason stuck his head through the door and whispered sharply across the room. "You still there, ready to watch your ex-girlfriend?"

David confirmed he was.

"I'm not surprised you split up," Jason sneered, "Personally, I don't think you were ever man enough for a woman like her."

David bit the retort back before it was uttered.

"She's on her way, I can hear her." Jason said with urgency, "Right, keep quiet and enjoy the show."

He turned to the door as David made out the impression of Jackie's appearance.

"Come on in. I was just getting everything ready for your show."

Jackie stepped nervously into his room wearing her skimpy little bikini. Her eyes darted about, taking in the splendour of his furnishings.

"Dale will stand over here," Jason told her, laying a towel out on the carpet. "And you will sit there, out of the light so he can't see you properly, a light will be on him so you get full advantage."

She giggled nervously, her arms folded coyly under her breasts. "Will he really do it?"

"Oh yes. He wants to in fact."

"Your mother won't come in will she?" She asked, apprehension creeping in to her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.