Kimberly
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003, 2005, 2113 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The third and last of the "Kathy Carlson" stories. It begins with a woman who feels she's ugly as sin with all the curves of a straight stick. Read what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

For Kimberly it was a week like no other in her life. She felt like a married woman — a newlywed at that — and found she loved it. The first couple of evenings, she was dressed when Brad returned home, but that only lasted a few minutes each time. On Wednesday, she was nude when she greeted him at the door. In fact, she was now so accustomed to her nudity that she kept a terrycloth robe in the hall closet so she could slip it on when anyone — other than Brad, of course — came to the door.

She was so stunned when he presented her with a bouquet of spring flowers, she started to cry.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Brad asked, the concern audible in his voice.

Kimberly was crying so hard all she could do was to shake her head while she tried desperately to smile. Finally she regained enough self-control to be able to gasp out, “They’re absolutely gorgeous! And they’re the first flowers I’ve ever received.” With that she threw her naked body into his arms and finally managed to kiss him, in spite of the tears flowing down her cheeks. Their shared kiss was the finest yet.

But it wasn’t over. After changing from his suit to just a pair of shorts, he went out to the kitchen and found Kim on her back with her knees up to her shoulders. In her now-gaping cunt, a single daffodil stood.

“Sweetie,” she said while shaking her head, “I don’t think this is going to work too well...”

“What on earth are you doing?” Brad asked while trying desperately to control his laughter.

“I couldn’t find a vase, so...”

Kimberly had remembered the joke Carol had told and had acted it out. Brad almost rolled on the floor with laughter. Regaining control, he very gently moved the flower up and down in her cunt.

“You’d better be careful with that,” she warned. “I don’t want to lose my virginity to a damned flower stem!”

Brad gently removed the flower, then took her in his arms and kissed her again. When the electricity and bells subsided, he whispered, “Only Kimberly! You’re too damned much.”

“Is that like having a great personality?” she asked with an eyebrow cocked. “Kind of the nicest thing you can say to a pig?” Then with her eyes wide she asked, “Is that what I am, Brad? A real oinker?”

“You’re incredible is what you are,” he replied. “As well as being the most beautiful girl in the world, of course.”

“And you, sir, need to have your eyes checked,” she retorted.

Brad left her alone in the kitchen. As he left he wondered what he could do to get Kimberly to change her opinion of herself. So far, nothing he had tried had worked, although it was clear that she truly loved the flowers. At least one thing had gone right.

Later, while she was fussing in the kitchen, she heard sounds coming from the spare bedroom where she had an exercise machine set up. (Kim had taken the apartment shortly after there had been a big layoff at the McDonnell-Douglas plant in Huntington Beach. The result was that she had been able to rent a two-bedroom apartment at a rent scarcely more than she would have paid for an efficiency just a few months earlier.) Going back to the room, she found Brad on her machine with the ultra-violet lights turned on. He was exercising naked.

The machine was set up so that the user’s back was to the door. Kimberly just stood at the doorway watching while feeling her heart roll over and feeling that lovely wet sensation in her pussy caused by seeing the very prominent muscles in his body bulge. He’s simply gorgeous! she thought as she just watched.

When he reached the end of his routine, he just sat on the machine taking deep breaths. Padding into the room, she put her hands on his sweat-slickened shoulders and just felt his muscles. It was wonderful. At the same time, she felt the warmth of the UV lights on her body.

“And just what are you doing, may I ask?” she said softly in his ear.

“Trying to protect myself,” he gasped.

“You’re what?”

“Trying to protect myself,” he repeated.

“And what does that mean?”

Turning in the seat, he pulled her head down and melted his lips to hers. Again, it was intended to be a quick kiss, but that wasn’t the way it worked out. Again, there were the bells and the electricity between them.

“You’re exquisite!” he murmured.

“And you’re pretty neat yourself,” she responded, “but what are you doing? And why are you doing it?” While she was speaking, she checked the machine’s weight loadings and her eyes widened. They were about 30 percent above her own, and she knew that — according to the machine’s instructions — her loadings were for a well-conditioned 175-pound man. At the same time she very lightly ran her fingertips over his heavily-muscled shoulders and upper arms. It was all she could do to keep from audibly sighing.

“I’m trying to stay alive,” he responded in a flat tone of voice.

“Stay alive?” she exclaimed. “And what does that mean?”

“It means that you are the most perfectly conditioned female on the face of the earth, is what it means.” He grinned up at her and added, “And that’s in addition to being the most beautiful female, too, Kimberly Ann Kramer.”

“Kane!” she responded instantly. “The name is Kimberly Ann Kane.” She frowned and added, “And what are you doing to me, anyway? What’s this ‘Kramer’ stuff all about?”

“Oh, that? That’s just to start you getting accustomed to the name,” he replied with no further explanation. “And what in God’s name are you doing now?” he gasped.

Kim had reached down and lightly stroked his prick and fondled his balls, bringing him to an almost-instant full erection.

“Oh ... Nothing,” she replied with her eyes wide with innocence.

“Nothing?”

“Well ... I mean...” Then she stood up straight and said, “They’re my prick and balls, after all. And ... and ... I think they’ll really look neat when they’re as tanned as the rest of you.” She paused for a moment and then added, “Just look! Isn’t it just gorgeous standing up there so straight and tall?”

Brad had been utterly amazed at how fast his cock had hardened in response to just a few moments’ light stroking. He was tempted to do something, but was afraid anything he might do would result in an immediate ejaculation.

“Honey...” she began. That was another thing. Both were increasingly addressing the other with terms of endearment, and yet neither was aware of it. To both the speaker and the person addressed, it just seemed the natural thing to do.

“Honey, what?” he asked.

“I’m...” she began and as quickly stopped. She was going to ask if she could go down on him, but decided she would wait until they were in bed later that night and just do it. Instead of continuing, though, she changed tack and said, “Darling, when you finish your shower, could you bring a tampon for me out to the kitchen?” Then she giggled and said, “Kramer, I hate you!”

“And why do you hate me now?”

“Because you’re wrecking my budget is why,” she pouted.

“Your budget?”

“Yeah. For tampons. Usually a big box will last me most of a year. Now with you around I’m going through them at the rate of almost a box a week!”

“What a stinking shame!” he responded with his eyes wide while barely being able to control his grin.

After showering, he returned to the kitchen still naked with the tampon in his hand.

“Do you want to put it in, sweetie?” she asked. Kim knew that Brad took advantage of any opportunity to touch her, the more intimately the better.

In response, he just grinned.

Kim put her foot up on a kitchen chair and instructed him in the way the applicator worked.

Very gently he pulled on the string to pull out the tampon already there and then eased the new one gently into her vagina. When he decided it was correctly placed, he gently kissed her, obtaining the usual results. Then he amazed her by bringing the used — and now soaking wet — tampon up to his nose and sniffing.

“What are you doing?” she exclaimed.

Brad just slowly shook his head. “Darling, you are utterly unbelievable! Everything about you is sweetness and beauty. Your cunt has such a marvelous fragrance.”

“Men!” she exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

The fact was, though, that in only a few days their relationship had developed. First, each found to his or her amazement that the other was a neatnik. Moreover, they found that in the tiniest matters — the matters that are often a source of endless irritation among married couples — they behaved the same. To their mutual amusement, they found that they not only used the same brand of toothpaste, they even squeezed the tube the same way.

Furthermore, Brad did everything around the apartment, particularly including cleaning the bathroom and waxing the kitchen floor. And as picky as Kim knew herself to be, he was at least as thorough as she was herself.

But there was more: Beginning on Monday, Brad would call in the afternoon to find out what she was serving that evening, and would return home with a bottle of wine most appropriate to her dinner. Clearly, he knew wines, because in every case the wine was the perfect accompaniment to her dinner. Moreover, she realized that he was spending far more on their wine than she was spending on the meal itself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.