Kimberly - Cover

Kimberly

Copyright© 2003, 2005, 2113 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The third and last of the "Kathy Carlson" stories. It begins with a woman who feels she's ugly as sin with all the curves of a straight stick. Read what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Sunlight was streaming in the windows when Kim opened her eyes. Good grief! What happened? she wondered. She found her cheek against Brad’s shoulder and her body molded to his. The lights on the night tables were out, and she hadn’t done it. Brad was sleeping soundly with his arm still around her and his hand still covering her breast.

Without moving, she tried to reconstruct the end of the evening, but could not. She didn’t think she had lost her virginity but couldn’t be certain. Of one thing she was certain, though: It had been the best night’s sleep of her entire life.

Being as careful as she could, she eased out of his arms and out of the bed. She relieved herself in the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and turned on the shower. Scarcely had she gotten under it than the shower curtain slid over and Brad joined her.

“What are you doing here?” she demanded. “Can’t you see I’m taking a shower?”

“Sure can,” he replied airily. “I decided to join you. I’ve never had a chance to shower with a pair of tits, either.”

“Brad!”

“What?”

“Can’t ... Can’t I ever have any privacy?”

He cocked his head, looked up toward the ceiling and then said laconically, “Nope.”

While he had been looking upward, Kim had been looking at him. Although she had seen him when he emerged from the bathroom the night before, this was her first opportunity to really look closely at a naked man. She saw that his penis was full and very large, although from what she had heard, it wasn’t nearly at full erection.

Having responded to her question, Brad took a bar of soap and used it to run his hands over her body.

This jerked Kimberly from her reverie. “Now what are you doing?” she demanded.

“I’m washing your body,” he replied innocently. “We’re in the shower. Isn’t that what we’re supposed to be doing?”

“But that’s my body you’re washing!” she complained. The fact was, though, that the feeling of his hands caressing her body was simply marvelous. The reality was Kim would have been terribly disappointed if Brad had stopped.

Instead of stopping, though, he shifted from her hips up to her breasts and said, “It may be your body, but they’re my tits.”

The feel of his hands moving against her distended nipples caused things to go gray for Kim; she almost fainted. Feeling her nipples extend even more in response to his touch, she involuntarily sighed with pleasure while her hands were waving futilely in the air.

With an effort of will she regained control and declared, “It’s just not fair!”

“And what’s not fair?” he inquired.

“You have something of mine, but I don’t have anything of yours.”

“That’s easy to fix,” Brad replied. “What do you want?”

“I want ... I want ... your ... your...” Kim couldn’t bring herself to say “penis” or any synonym. Instead she just pointed at his groin.

“You want my prick?” he asked.

Kim couldn’t even speak. Instead she just nodded vigorously and pointed again.

“And my balls?”

“Y ... yes,” she managed to stammer.

“Okay,” he replied with a grin. “They’re yours.” Then he grinned and teased, “I didn’t realize you had a speech impediment.”

“What!” she squawked.

“Well...” he began and paused. “You seem to have a great deal of difficulty with simple Anglo-Saxon words.”

“It’s ... It’s—”

“There you go again,” he interrupted.

“Now you listen to me, Bradley Kramer!” she nearly screamed. “Those are words I’ve never even thought of, let alone used, until today. It’s what happens when one’s parents are elderly, and the father thinks she’s incompetent and the mother is hyper-protective of an ugly girl with a nothing figure.”

While Kim was speaking, Brad continued gently to stroke her body concentrating on her lovely tits. Although she thought they were small to the point of being nonexistent, he thought they were utterly perfect.

She now looked puzzled. “Wh ... what do I do with it... ? Them?” she stammered.

“Well, you could touch them now that they’re yours.”

Reaching out her slender hand she carefully touched and then stroked his prick. Quickly she snatched it away when it began to harden and increase in size. “Wh ... what’s it doing?” she asked, looking up at his face.

Scarcely able to control his grin he replied, “It’s rising to salute your beauty, Kim.”

Again she reached out and stroked the still-engorging cock with her fingers. Screwing up her courage, she reached with her other hand and cradled his balls. Or she tried to. She found that they were larger than she could hold in only one hand.

“It’s beautiful,” she murmured.

When she reached for the soap, Brad grinned and said, “Here, use mine. Your soap is lovely for you, but I’ve never cared to have a perfumed cock.” With that he passed her a bar of soap from his toilet kit.

Kim replied with a sheepish grin and then gently began to soap his cock, balls and pubic area. As she did, she was amazed to find his cock continuing to grow. Now it was huge.

“Good grief!” she murmured. “It’s huge! How do you ever get it into a woman? Or are your women really big?”

“Big where?” he asked innocently.

“H ... here,” she replied in a voice barely above a whisper as she moved one of her hands to her vulva. When she did, she found to her dismay that she was soaking wet down there and it wasn’t from the shower.

“It’s supposed to fit,” Brad replied.

“What do you mean, ‘supposed to’?” she demanded. “You know if it fits or not!”

“How?”

“By sticking it in her ... her...”

“Cunt?” he offered.

“Is that what the women you bed call it?” she asked with her eyes wide.

“Nope,” he replied without further elaboration.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means they don’t call it anything because there have never been any.”

“What!” she screamed, utterly incredulous. “You’re a man, and men fuck women.”

“And you’re a woman,” he replied. “What do you call it when a man is fucking you?”

Now Kim was standing up straight. She had withdrawn her hand from his cock and now stood up straight with her hands on her hips. Now she was angry. “Fuck me?” she exclaimed, incredulous. “Bradley Kramer, no man has ever fucked me. And until yesterday, no man has ever touched me. They never had the guts to.

“I’m ugly as sin is what it means.” Now tears were forming in her eyes but she continued, “That’s not true. That was before my teeth and jaw were fixed. Now I’m just plain with the figure of a straight stick.”

At that instant, Brad had a revelation. Until this point he had discounted Kim’s constant belittling of her beauty as being a form of modest understatement. Suddenly he realized it was nothing of the sort. She actually thought she was ugly.

“Well, what was that award you won yesterday, then?” he asked.

“That was the ‘Be Nice to the Ugly Little Engineer Who Just Had Her Teeth Fixed’ award. What else could it have been?”

“How about the recognition of your extraordinary beauty?” he suggested. “Do you remember what happened when you finished parading in front of the audience yesterday?”

She looked puzzled and slowly shook her head, no.

“Kim, there was total silence for a moment or two, and then pandemonium. Do you remember?”

Kim just continued slowly shaking her head.

“That’s exactly what did happen, though. And do you know why?”

Her head continued slowly to shake.

“Because they were so utterly stunned by your incredible beauty. Everything about you is unbelievably lovely.”

Her head continued to shake as she murmured, “No. No, it can’t be. No one could be that blind—”

“Blind!” he nearly screamed. “Lady, if there’s someone around who’s blind, it’s you.” Then he changed the subject. “For that matter, how could a girl who’s never been with a man parade totally naked in front of a bunch of strangers?”

“I wasn’t naked,” she protested. “I was wearing my thong.”

“And it was wedged between your buns in the back and in your slit in front. Kimberly Kane, you were naked. But why?”

“Because...” she whispered with the word tailing off into silence.

“Because what?” he insisted.

“Just because!” she repeated emphatically. Again her back was up straight, and now her head was back as she looked at him defiantly.

“Kimberly!” he repeated. “Because of what?”

Now her tears really started to flow as she murmured in a voice scarcely above a whisper, “Because of you.”

“What?”

“Because of you,” she repeated. “I reminded myself that you were a real hero who risked your life for all of us. If you could do that, I thought, I could go up there bare.” Now she was glaring at him as she continued, “Besides, there’s nothing for them to see. If they got a cheap thrill from looking at my nothing body, so be it.”

This time Brad just reached out, pulled her tightly to his body and hugged her. Lifting her chin with his hand and overcoming substantial resistance as he did so, he kissed her softly and then with mounting urgency. He could feel her trying to keep her mouth tightly closed, but it was no use. He felt it open slightly, then all the way. At the same instant he could feel her tongue in his mouth, probing, searching.

When the two tongues came in contact, again he felt that incredible electricity flow between them and again heard those lovely bells. As he hugged her even tighter, he could feel her sinuously moving her body slowly against his own. At the same time he was caressing her back and buns, marveling again at the satin perfection of her skin, while feeling the muscles beneath them.

When they eased apart, Kim was breathing hard. Finally she said, “Brad, please leave as soon as we’re out of here.”

“Why?” he asked, feeling really hurt by her statement.

“Because you’ll be leaving me soon enough, regardless,” she replied softly, “and the longer you’re here, the worse it’s going to be for me.” She looked up into his eyes and added, “As it is, it’s going to be like ripping my beating heart right out of my body.”

He thought for a few moments and then said, “Kim, I swear I will never leave you until you throw me out. Honest. I swear it. Officer and a gentleman.”

He studied her face and watched as a kaleidoscope of emotions passed over it. His response had shaken her down to her toes and Kim had no idea what to do. She had been certain he was teasing her or toying with her, but now she wasn’t so sure. She looked deeply into his lovely blue eyes and saw only ... love. But that can’t be, she told herself. He can’t possibly care for me. Can he?

It seemed like minutes had passed before she finally spoke. “You’re serious? Honest to God, Brad, you won’t leave me until I throw you out?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.