Kimberly
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003, 2005, 2113 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The third and last of the "Kathy Carlson" stories. It begins with a woman who feels she's ugly as sin with all the curves of a straight stick. Read what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

When she returned to her apartment, Kim didn’t know what to do. Moving almost in a daze, she stripped off her clothes, entered her bathroom and took a cold shower. With her head somewhat cleared, she warmed the water but then had a different idea. Running hot water into the bathtub — it was as hot as she thought she could stand — she went to her medicine cabinet and opened a bottle that had been sitting there for months. It was a bottle of musk oil that had never been opened.

Pouring half the bottle into the hot bath water, she climbed into the tub gasping from the heat of the water when she did. She lay back in the tub and idly gathered the oil on the water’s surface and began to massage it into her skin. What on earth am I doing this for? she asked herself. I’m going to bed; I’m not going to be fucked!

When she used up all the musk oil she had been able to find, the bath water was cooling off. Climbing out of the tub, she blotted her body dry, but then put more musk oil on her tits and in her slit and cunt. Then, even though she had carefully examined her body just a few hours earlier, she repeated the process, again finding a couple of stray hairs to pluck from her crotch.

Finishing her toilet, Kim went to her linen closet and opened a brand-new set of sheets. They were candy-striped red and white. After changing the double bed, she ran the back of her hand lightly over the crisp percale, loving the feeling. What in the world am I thinking about? she wondered. Why in hell am I doing such a dumb thing now? Did I blow out my mind at that stupid picnic?

Slipping on a white terry robe, she let it hang open and went out to her living room. Already it was 10:30, but for some reason she didn’t head for bed. Instead she just sat on the sofa with her head back and concentrated her mind on the memory of her kiss with Brad. Oh, God! I love him so! she admitted to herself. What a stinking shame that I have all the curves of a straight stick. The events of the afternoon and the cheering of her colleagues had simply not registered.

Then she heard the door buzzer. People in the apartment complex were always locking themselves out. Over the months they had learned who was usually at home, and that meant Kimberly. Rising from the sofa, without bothering to find out who was there, she pressed the door-release button and then returned to her sofa to continue her daydream.

Barely had she settled down again with her eyes closed when there was a knock on her door. Closing her robe and belting it, she opened the door. She almost fainted when she saw Brad standing there with two suitcases beside him.

“What on earth are you doing here?” she asked, utterly astonished at his appearance.

“It’s time for bed,” he replied reasonably, “so I’m going to bed.”

“But you’re here!”

“And so are my tits,” he replied. “I’ve never had a pair of tits of my very own to sleep with before, so I’m taking advantage of it now.” With his eyes bright he added, “Now let me see them.”

Blushing furiously, Kim slipped off her robe and just stood there proudly erect.

“Mmm ... Kimberly Kane, you’re really, truly, as beautiful as I remembered.” Then he grinned and added, “Come on! It’s time for bed.”

“But ... but...”

“Bed.”

“I hate you, Bradley Kramer.”

He leaned over and lightly kissed her full on the lips. Although he intended it to be a quick little kiss, that’s not the way it worked out.

When his lips met hers, Kim threw her arms around his neck and melted her lips to his. This time, she was the first to open her mouth and use her tongue to probe. When his mouth opened, she searched it for his tongue, found it, and reveled in the electricity she knew would be released.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.