Andy Taylor
Chapter 15

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It was seven-thirty in the morning four days later when Kathy came out to the kitchen. To her surprise she found Andy with her head on her arms trying to muffle the sound of her crying. Unlike the time at dinner, this was no act. Dropping to her knees beside Andy's chair, Kathy took the woman in her arms.

As soon as she did, Andy wrapped her arms around Kathy's neck and started to bawl. "Kathy," she wailed, "I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry? Sorry about what?" Kathy whispered, genuinely puzzled.

"Your visit!" she cried. "Jack and I wanted everything to be so perfect and ... and we tried so hard!" She struggled to regain control and then said, "Last night was utterly atrocious!"

The night before they had dined at the restaurant reputed to be the finest in the city. Andy continued, "That food! I wouldn't have served it to ... to a pig! My God, if I had made that dinner for guests, I would have thrown it out and started over." Hugging Kathy tightly around the neck she asked with her voice breaking again, "Little sister, what am I going to do?"

"Oh, my darling sister!" Kathy whispered, "You really don't know what's happened, do you?"

Now it was Andy's turn to be surprised. Kathy's response startled her out of her tears. When she pulled away, Kathy thought Andy looked like an adorable little girl. With her tears still running down her cheeks, she tried to wipe them off with the back of her wrist. Andy looked at her and said slowly, "I sure don't ... But from the sound of it, you do ... Or at least, you think you do. What did happen?"

"Darling Andy," Kathy said with the warmest smile Andy had ever seen, "it's you! Sister, you were absolutely honest. If you had made that meal you would have thrown it out. On the other hand, the restaurant probably was very proud of what they served. Why the difference in perception? Because, big sister, you are now one of the finest chefs in the world! Your cooking is so far superior to theirs, it's ridiculous!"

Then she looked at Andy and said softly, "Honey, Judy and I were talking about it. We didn't want to say anything, because it was so painfully clear to us how hard you all have worked to try to make our visit the most spectacular occasion possible. But do you know what we would really like to do?"

Andy just slowly shook her head from side to side. The look on her face almost made Kathy want to cry because she looked so much like a vulnerable little girl as she said, "No, sister, I have no idea."

"Andy, I really don't know why I did what I did to you when I sent you and Jack back here from Maui. I think I said something about fixing up the apartment for us or something. Anyway, I first learned what an incredible job you were doing from Sandy Harris. I think you have developed a respect for her talent and judgment. Well, Sandy said this place is the most spectacular home she has ever seen or heard of. Do you know what Judy and I want to do?"

Andy just shook her head.

"We want to be naked and sit on your beautiful furniture and just let the soft leathers caress our bodies. We want to be able to use the swimming pool — and the paddle court! We want to spend more time with you, Jack, Kelly, and Nita. We want to work out with Ellie and Sam. We just want to talk with you and your family on the incredible range of topics you people can knowledgeably talk about."

With a warm grin she said, "Darling Andy, what we really want to do is just stay here at home with you!"

"But ... but, what about the restaurants... ?"

"The best food in New York is right here," Kathy insisted. Then she pretended to glare at Andy and added, "However, we insist on taking turns cooking. I'm not as good as you, but I'm not terrible..."

"Kathy!" Andy exclaimed. "You would be willing to cook? Here?"

"Big sister, I love to cook. It's really my recreation. And your kitchen is an utter dream!" Then she grinned and added, "I've never mentioned this to a living soul, Andy, but my dream vacation would be spent in your kitchen. I would be as happy as a pig in slops!"

Their discussion continued and finally Andy realized that Kathy was being serious and completely honest.

When Judy joined them, she was gently rubbing her groin. With a lovely grin she said, "One of these days Mike is going to split me in half!" Salaciously, she licked her lips and added, "And I can hardly wait!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.