Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 11

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It was almost nine o'clock the next morning when Kathy came limping into the kitchen. Jack, Mike Higgins and Jim Duffy had already had breakfast and had left to look at some of the construction projects. Ellie was working out in the exercise room, while Andy and Kristin Higgins were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Purely as a humanitarian gesture, could I have some coffee, too?" Kathy croaked.

Andy jumped up to get the pot while Kathy carefully lowered herself into a chair and spread her legs wide. When she did, the lips of her labia spread apart exposing her slit and her clitoris all of which were flaming red. Her breasts were also raw and red as she leaned back against the wall and softly moaned.

"What's the trouble, little sister?" Andy asked as she gave her a mug of strong black coffee. "A bit out of shape? Is all your lovemaking finally getting to you?"

Kathy took a big sip of coffee ignoring the fact that it was extremely hot. After a second sip, she looked up at Andy and said, in a completely flat tone of voice, "Big sister, I hate you." She just shook her head and asked woefully, "Andy, was all of that really necessary? Look at my poor cunt! It's utterly destroyed. It was all I could do to take Ken this morning without fainting from the pain." Then with a tiny grin she added, "Of course, that's the only thing that would have stopped me." She glared at Andy and said, "And it's all your fault, too!"

"What did I do?" Andy asked innocently. "All I did was prepare you for Ken. What's so bad about that?"

"Thanks a hell of a lot. That ... that ... stuff ... nearly destroyed me. The only way I could keep from going crazy was to have Ken's huge cock constantly probing my insides. I couldn't even let him stop. Then look at my poor tits!" She looked down at her chest and cringed. "My God! They look like a dog has been chewing on them."

"What did happen?" Andy asked softly.

"I had to have Ken chew on them. I guess I got carried away. I can remember screaming at him, telling him to bite off my nipples." Looking down at her chest she said sadly, "From the looks of them, he almost did." Then she looked up at Andy and asked again, "But, big sister, why? Why did you do this to me?"

"Because I love you so damned much," Andy replied softly. Then with a grin she added, "And besides, it was for your own good. You know damned well how I hate to write small checks. Well Jack and I were talking. We know you're just a lawyer, and lawyers can't count. Well, I had visions of getting a panicked phone call from you because you needed ten or twenty bucks. We just decided that if we establish a little nest egg, you could take care of your own petty cash."

Kathy just grinned and shook her head saying, "My! That's a different term for $100 million: petty cash." Then she reached out her arms and with a little yelp, Andy sat across her lap, ignoring Kathy's chafed breasts and loins, and proceeded to melt her lips into hers. It was, by far, the best kiss the two women had ever exchanged. Their extraordinary love for each other just flowed between them.

While their lips were locked together, Andy's tongue was probing Kathy's mouth while her fingers were gently caressing her neck and shoulders. For her part, Kathy was lightly running her fingers over Andy's perfect body focusing particularly on her gorgeous breasts and nipples. Finally they eased apart and Kathy said softly, "I adore you, Andy Taylor. I just hope you know that?"

Then with a grimace she said, "However, you're not getting any lighter and my body is certainly shot to hell..."

Andy just kissed her again and said, "I adore you, Katherine Hughes Carlson. You are truly my savior on earth." With that she got back on her feet.

After another sip of her now-cooling coffee, Kathy looked at Kris Higgins and asked, "Where's the other Bobbsey twin?"

Kris had been watching the exchange between the pair with great interest. The incredible love shared by these two women was now beginning to be clear to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.