Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"I'm being discriminated against, Miss Andy!" Ellen Duncan exclaimed. Ellie, Sam's wife, had joined them from San Diego just a few days earlier. Nearly three weeks had passed since Kelly's return from her trip to Los Angeles and Andy was working out on the exercise machines. As usual she was naked. Since Andy had just finished her workout — Ellie already knew not to bother her while she was exercising — sweat was pouring off her body.

Andy stopped what she was doing and just stretched. As she did, Ellie marveled at the muscles in the woman's body. Then she looked up at Ellen Duncan and frowned. "How are you being discriminated against? What have I done now?"

Ellie was a beautiful black woman whose skin was actually a light chocolate brown. Her features were beautiful and she wore her dark, naturally-wavy hair long. Ellie's carriage was erect but she was about twenty pounds overweight.

Before Ellie could reply Kelly and Nita Lucas came bounding into the room. Kelly was being chased by Nita who was trying to pinch her bottom. Kelly was giggling while Nita was pretending to be furious. Both girls were also naked.

Kelly came to a screeching stop and softened her buns. Nita gave her a light pinch, and then the two girls embraced and kissed. When they parted, Kelly's eyes were gleaming. "Happy now?"

"I guess so," Nita said with a little pout. Then she gave Kelly a hard pinch and jumped on one of the exercise machines. Kelly just ruefully rubbed her injured bottom and got on another one.

"Just look at them and look at you," Ellie said.

"I don't understand," Andy said looking puzzled. Then she glared at Ellie and said, "And by the way: It's Andy. Just plain Andy. It is not Miss Andy! Clear?"

The woman grinned brightly and nodded. Then she said, "Just look at me!" She was wearing a beige wool skirt with a green cashmere sweater and looked lovely. Andy said as much and just looked baffled. "Why can't I be like the rest of you? Why won't you let me serve you naked?"

The woman shook her head and said, "I certainly admit you wouldn't want me to do it in my present condition, but if I promise to lose about twenty pounds of sloppy fat... ?"

Again Andy just shook her head, baffled, and said, "But Ellie, that would be demeaning..."

"It would like hell!" the woman exclaimed. "Just look at you and look at the girls. My God! If I ever looked like you I would be rich!"

Ellie gracefully dropped to her knees and sat back on her ankles with her torso upright. With a quick move she slipped the sweater over her head and then released the catch on her bra. Now stripped to the waist, she just looked at Andy but said nothing. In spite of her excess weight, her breasts were round and full with very youthful-looking nipples. With her back up straight they were proudly upthrust.

Andy had noticed how gracefully Ellie moved. Her movements reminded her of those of a trained dancer.

Then Ellie said, "Andy, when I met Sam years ago I was a stripper. I never looked as good as you or the girls even then, but I did look good. Of course, that's what I meant about being rich — if I had looked like you do now, I could have made a mint of money. But then when he married me, I'm afraid I let myself go to seed." Then she held her head up straight and said, "Would you believe I'm only forty-two? I am."

Then she let her tears roll down her cheeks and said, "I can't believe you, Andy. Before I came here, Sam told me what wonderful people you all are. What he didn't tell me — he's only a man, so maybe he never noticed or if he did, it never registered — is the way this place is just flooded with love. I've never seen nor heard of anything like it in my life."

Then in spite of her tears she grinned and said, "I guess it is getting to Sam, though, even if he doesn't know what it is that is happening. Now he takes me every night — that hasn't happened in years — and our lovemaking has been getting better and better."

Looking hard into Andy's eyes she asked, "Andy, please? If I get in shape, may I work around the apartment naked?" Then with a gleam in her eyes she said, "And I've heard about the Trangs and about you. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be in shape good enough so that I could proudly serve you and your guests naked, just wearing a big white bow on the back of my head and maybe a little one in my pubic hair."

Then with a series of very quick and graceful moves Ellie rose to her feet, stripped off her skirt and bikini and just stood up straight. Reaching down with her long fingers she ran them through her silken pubic hair and asked, "Should I keep it this way or do you think I would look better bare?"

Finally Andy rose to her feet and said, "Ellie, I think you would look lovely either way! Now, lady, get your fat ass in gear and start working off some of that lard!" When Ellie moved within reach, Andy took the woman into her arms and kissed her softly. Then she put her arms around her, pulled her close and proceeded to work her lips on the older woman's.

The flow of love almost knocked Ellie down. When Andy finally released her, the woman's eyes were glazed and her breathing was ragged. Finally she murmured, "Wow!" With her respiration back close to normal she said, "I didn't know the half of it, did I? The love I mentioned earlier is all yours, Andy, isn't it? What Sam and I feel is just what spills over from the love you direct towards Jack and Kelly and Nita ... I guess a person can absorb only so much. You give so damned much, no one can take it all in, so the rest just spills over on the floor and floods the whole apartment."

Then Ellie put her arms around Andy and proceeded to kiss her. She tried to do to Andy what Andy had just done to her. It was the first time she had ever tried to convey her love to a woman, but she did.

Now it was Andy's turn to reel. Her eyes widened as she felt the woman's love flow into her. This time, Andy hugged her tightly and returned the kiss the same way. Using her tongue she surprised Ellie by probing her mouth. When their tongues touched there was a jolt of electricity through both of them. Slowly they eased apart.

With her eyes wide Ellie said, "Thank you, Andy." Then she shook her head and said, "I'm a black woman but you don't care, do you?" Looking deeply into Andy's blue eyes she said, "Maybe you don't even know. To you we're just people, aren't we? Things like color or religion or nationality don't really register with you, do they?" Now her eyes were shining as she said, "I love you, Andy Taylor! I love you very much."

Then she yelped and jumped. Andy had just pinched her hard on one of her soft ass cheeks. Pretending to glare at her Andy said, "I may not recognize colors but I sure can recognize flab! And I hate pinching flab! Now get your fat black ass in gear and do something so I can have a nice tight ass to pinch in a few weeks."

Ellie just grinned while she lightly rubbed her wounded bottom. After Andy asked Kelly to get Ellie started on the exercise machines, she slipped outside to start swimming laps.

Getting off her machine Kelly grinned as she went over to Ellie. Then she took the woman into her arms and kissed her the same way her mother had. Kelly could feel the woman's knees weaken so she let her sag until they were both kneeling at a point where exercise mats covered the floor like a thin mattress. Easing the woman down on her back, Kelly continued to kiss her with all the love she possessed. Seeing what Kelly was doing, Nita came over and joined them, going down on her knees across Ellie's body from Kelly.

When Kelly eased up, but before Ellie could move, Nita was crushing her lips to hers. Seeing that her hips were writhing, Kelly knelt between Ellie's now wide-spread legs and lowered her mouth to the woman's cunt. While Nita continued to kiss her, Kelly began to tongue her slit and found her clitoris with her tongue. Guessing what was about to happen, Nita lay across Ellie's chest and kept her pinned to the mat. Although she tried to struggle, the combined strength of the two girls was much too much for her to overcome.

Ellie was beside herself. Never in her life had she had such an experience. As if the kisses she received from Andy weren't enough, now the two young women were working her over in a way she could not imagine nor had ever even dreamt of. Suddenly she felt her pelvis shudder as an orgasm overtook her. Feeling her love juices flowing in a flood, she stopped struggling and just lay back on the mat to savor the feeling.

As she did, the two girls quickly changed places. Now it was Kelly who was working on Ellie's lips while Nita worked on her cunt. Although she could see nothing, she could feel her legs being lifted and then placed over Nita's shoulders. Then she felt the girl's tongue probing her insides and licking her slit. Reaching another orgasm, she tried to scream but Kelly's mouth was covering her own. At the same time she felt a wonderful sensation as soft fingers — probably Kelly's — stroked her tits. To the woman's amazement her nipples were erect and throbbing.

As Kelly continued to work on them, she tried to scream with the combination of pleasure and pain. This time she released the scream since Kelly removed her lips and began to bite her nipples. Incredibly, Ellie realized that Nita, eating her cunt, had brought her to continuous orgasm. When the girl bit down on her turgid and now-so-sensitive clit, she fainted.

Later, when she opened her eyes, she saw the two girls kneeling beside her facing one another. Both girls' torsos were upright and their hands were on their thighs as they just looked into her eyes and waited. Looking from one to the other she saw a look of puzzlement on both their faces that seemed as phony as a three-dollar bill.

Grimacing, she said, "Okay. I'll bite. What's so puzzling?"

"Ellie," Kelly said, trying her best to sound sincere, although it was obvious she was trying to suppress her giggles, "you're a black woman. We both drank from it and we agree: Your cunt doesn't taste like chocolate. Why not? I thought all black women did."

Ellie just grinned up at them. When she did, she looked like a teenager. Kelly realized right then that Ellie was just a very short time away from being an incredible beauty. Then she shook her head and asked, "Why? Why did you do that? Why did you go down on a black woman?"

"Speaking for myself," Kelly replied, "it's because I love you so much. It seemed like a nice thing to do. Did ... Did you like it? Did it feel good?"

"Girls, you are too much! Both of you."

Slowly she got up off the mat and went to the first machine. Kelly set it up and Ellie began her workout. As she did she said, "I didn't really know what to expect when I joined Sam here at the apartment. I certainly didn't expect what I found, though."

She smiled and continued, "First of all, our love life hasn't been this good since our honeymoon ... In fact, I don't think it was this good back then. It's ... It's the loving atmosphere here. It's the whole family — and I'm counting you in, Nita. It's things like what you just did ... It's your kisses ... and your mother's. It's just all of the incredible love that's getting to both of us."

She looked at them and continued, "Maybe that's why no one seems to mind being naked in the apartment. There's just so much love in the air, it keeps us all warm." Then she smiled warmly and said, "For that matter, if I ever start to feel cold all I have to do is look at Mr. Jack looking at Andy — he always is, you know. His love for her — and hers for him — is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

She shook her head as if to clear it and said, "I think I love you as much as I love my own child. In fact, I just might love you people more." She continued her workout while the girls went back to their machines.

That night at the dinner table everyone was well dressed. Shortly after her first visit, Nita had moved out of her residential hotel and moved in with the Taylors. The other girls at the hotel were whispering that Nita was now a rich man's mistress and she said and did nothing to change their minds. The idea — in contrast to the reality — greatly amused her.

In fact, when Sam came to pick her up in the Rolls, she was wearing an exquisite outfit she had purchased for herself with some of the money from the check that had appeared on her desk. As she left the hotel she looked like a rich man's mistress going to meet her lover. She loved the feeling and loved the looks — mostly of envy — she received from the other girls as the big car pulled away.

Her progress towards becoming Kelly's physical duplicate was very good. In just a few weeks she had doubled her weight loading and doubled her number of reps. Now, all she had to do was double them both again and she would be there. To her delight Kelly coached her on all of the same things that she had previously worked on including etiquette, speech, handwriting and the classics.

As Kelly and Andy both knew, Nita was a brilliant young woman. For Nita, dinner was the best time of the whole day. She sat across from Kelly, with Jack to her left at the head of the table and Andy to her right. The food was always utterly spectacular and the conversation was always thought-provoking. Tonight Jack and Andy were discussing the merits of several different wines that had been served. Although Andy and Kelly did all the cooking — Ellie watched them in utter amazement and said that she was attending the world's finest cooking school free — Ellie served the table. Although Jack and Andy had asked repeatedly, the Duncans flatly refused to dine with them.

However, Andy could see both Ellie and Sam standing close to the door listening to the conversation. Addressing them, she said, "Ellie and Sam: Get your black asses in here this minute!" The two appeared looking very sheepish.

Andy grinned at them and said, "You know what? You both look like seven-year-olds ordered to go to the principal's office. Personally, I think it's cute. However... ! It's clear that you are both interested in wines and in our dinner-table conversation. Therefore, it is decreed that you will both join us at the table ... and participate! This time I will not accept no for an answer."

Although they both tried to argue, Andy was adamant. Sam drew up chairs and Andy seated Sam to her right and Ellie to Jack's right. They went back to their discussion of wines with the Duncans listening carefully, tasting the wines, but saying nothing.

When dinner was finished, Jack suggested playing Bridge but Andy grinned and suggested Poker instead. Again she insisted that the Duncans join in, pointing out that poker is a good game for six and she was sure they both knew how to play — or at least Sam did. Sam was still sheepish as he set up the poker table. When they were all seated — the four women had joined in quickly to clean up the dishes and the kitchen — Jack asked what they were going to play for. With a big grin Andy announced that it was going to be strip poker.

In spite of his initial nervousness, Sam found himself having a wonderful time. During a break in the play when the women left the table, Sam looked at Jack and said, "You know, my wife went in to complain to Miss Andy — excuse me, Andy. She told me about it before dinner. Well, sir, I don't think she's the one with the complaint. It's really me."

Jack asked what the problem was and Sam told him how in just the week she had been with him, Ellie was sexually assaulting him with increasing frequency. "In fact," he said, "it's getting so I can't even get a full night's sleep. There I'll be sleeping comfortably with Ellie's beautiful hair spilling over my shoulder — she sleeps on my shoulder now, the way Andy sleeps on yours — when ... when I'm attacked! What is going on, anyway?"

The four women returned to the room as Jack just looked at him and slowly shook his head. "Sam, have you ever heard Andy bleating about working out so she won't get killed when she's in bed with me?" Sam nodded his head. "It's unmitigated bullshit!" Jack exclaimed. "Look at me. Look at Ken Carlson. We're both big — and you certainly are, too. Sam, if we weren't, we would be dead. You see, our wives are real man-eaters. If we weren't big, we would be utterly destroyed."

Jack looked thoughtful and continued, "I think it was Ken Carlson who first figured it out. He estimates that in order to survive we need to approximately double our wives' weights. Most of us don't quite make it. The girls typically run about 120 and we don't make 240. I guess I can ... maintain Andy's interest ... at about 220 or so." Looking at Sam he said, "Of course, Ellie is going to be losing some weight, so that should give you a bit of a break..."

While he was speaking, Andy was making sad faces and murmuring, "The poor, poor man..."

Then Jack said, "Look, Sam, you were an Army Ranger, right?" Sam nodded, puzzled at the direction Jack was taking. "Well," he continued, "what sort of assignments do the Rangers get? The lousiest, dirtiest, nastiest jobs, right? The ones no one else will touch — or could handle, if they did — right?" Again Sam nodded. "Well, damn it, man, what's your problem? For your whole damned Army career you were outnumbered, outgunned and fighting in rotten terrain. So what's changed? For God's sake, man, aren't you used to it by now?"

Shaking his head sadly he said, "Sam, war is hell, but what's news about that? It's a dirty job, Sam, but someone always gets stuck with it."

He shook his head and said, "There are compensations, though. For example, even though Andy is voracious, I sleep every night with female perfection. I feel her wonderful body molded against mine. I probe her marvelous wetness and feel her incredible body go wild against mine."

Then he gave Andy the warmest smile she had ever seen and added, "And, of course, I swim in the most incredible love a man has ever experienced from the most gorgeous woman the good Lord ever created. Andy Taylor is a man's dream come true." The look he gave her was the warmest and most loving Andy had ever seen as he concluded, "And with luck soon her belly will begin to swell as she carries our children — the living, breathing products of our love for each other. I can't wait!"

"And I can't either, darling," Andy replied softly. "Jack Taylor, I love you with all my heart!"

Sam just grinned, got up from his seat and went around to where Ellie was sitting. She had been a loser in the game and was now stripped down to just her bikini. In spite of her extra weight, Ellen Duncan was utterly beautiful. Her belly was convex and her tits were large but still self-supporting. The rest of her extra weight was in her hips, thighs and bottom. In fact, even in her present overweight condition she looked like the model for an Italian Renaissance painter.

To her surprise Sam scooped her up from her chair and into his arms as if she were weightless and then hugged her close to his bare chest. When he moved his face, she lifted hers up to meet him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Ellie concentrated on conveying the enormous love she felt for her husband. He was right, too. Her love had been increasing in intensity since she arrived in New York.

After feeling the love and incredible passion in her kiss, he eased away and said, "Jack, I guess you're right. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it." Then looking into Ellie's eyes he said, "Wife, I need you where you belong: naked in my bed with your legs spread wide!"

"Oh, dear," she said in a flat little-girl voice, "Andy, all we are is sexual playthings. Isn't it awful?" Then her voice changed and became deep and sexy as she said, "Well? What are you waiting for? I can't very well spread my legs when you're holding me like this."

Then to the others in her normal voice she said, "Good night, all. Thank you for the wonderful evening. I'm sorry we have to leave so early but Sam is feeling a little peakèd..." The others laughed as Sam carried her from the room.

Since their departure effectively broke up the game, Jack went off to get beers for the rest of them. While he was gone, Nita shook her head sadly and said, "It's all very well for the rest of you to joke, but what about me? As if it isn't bad enough having to watch you and Jack, and Kelly with Kevin when he's over here, now I have to look at Sam and Ellie, besides. But what about me?"

"What about you?" Andy asked. "You've never mentioned a man. Do you have a boyfriend? My guess is no or we would have seen him — or at least heard about him — by now."

Nita shook her head sadly and said, "No, Andy, never." Then she told them for the first time how she had managed to get into women's fashions and rise to her position as head buyer for one of the most prestigious stores in the country.

Like Kelly, Nita was far smarter than her classmates in Brooklyn. Also like her, she had dreamed dreams of getting ahead and making a better life for herself. She, too, had grown up living with relatives all of whom had large families and had neither time nor money to spend on her. When she realized she had a flair for fashion, she had decided to develop it.

First, she had gone to the public library where she used their file copies of women's fashion magazines going back in time, but also read back issues of Women's Wear Daily. In addition, she haunted the finest stores in New York, being thrown out time after time, in fact, because she never bought anything and store security was afraid she was a shoplifter or the confederate of a burglary gang casing the store.

Finally, she lied about her age and at the age of sixteen got her first fashion job as a salesclerk in women's wear. Early on she discovered that, remarkably, few stores bothered to check either credentials or references. The result was that over time Nita embellished both. At the age of only nineteen she talked her way into a position at Bergdorf's and with her ability rocketed to the top position in only two years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.