Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It had been the most remarkable day of Kelly's young life. This goddess had not only eaten her cunt but she had drunk her urine. She felt she had to do something so she said, "Mistress Andy, now it's my turn. May I please try licking your cunt? Please?"

Andy looked up, startled. Then she realized from the look in her eyes that the girl was absolutely serious. She really wanted to do it.

Reluctantly, Andy nodded and stood up. But then, with a little smile, she rested her buns on the vanity. When Kelly asked her why she was doing that, Andy replied, "Kelly, I'm a great deal stronger than you are. If you had passed out while I was bringing you to orgasm, I could have easily held you up. But I don't think you could hold me and I really don't want to end up drowning in a toilet. Okay?"

Kelly grinned. "I guess so, Mistress."

Then she knelt down and tried to duplicate with Andy what Andy had done for her. The first thing she noticed was how sweet Andy's cunt was. Then she stopped licking and kissed the hairless lips. When she did, she was holding Andy's buns and realized how beautiful and smooth they were. This girl is utterly perfect, Kelly thought. She is truly an angel.

As she licked the girl's love juices she thought, Good heavens! I love it!

Because of Andy's instructions, Kelly thought she knew what to do. She licked behind the girl's labia and then concentrated on her clit. Between attempts to probe her vagina with her tongue, she lightly bit the girl's clit. Suddenly, Andy's loins started to spasm as she came to orgasm. It served to stimulate Kelly even more as she avidly licked up the freely-flowing love juices.

Continuing to concentrate on her clit, Kelly found to her amazement that she could keep the woman in continuous orgasm, and did. After minutes of it, she bit Andy's clit hard and the girl fainted, falling backward onto the vanity counter. When she began to regain consciousness, she found that Kelly was sitting on the counter and holding her in her arms while her head rested on the girl's shoulder.

"How do you feel, Mistress?" Kelly asked softly.

"Utterly marvelous, since you asked," Andy replied softly. "Kelly, you're wonderful!" Turning and looking at her she said, "Now it's my turn. Leave me alone for a few minutes, Kelly, please?"

"No, Mistress," the girl replied. "I have been drinking my urine for a week now in preparation for this, but I didn't realize that I might have to catch it in my mouth. I'm ready to try your sweetness."

"Sweetness?" Andy exclaimed. "Girl, what are you thinking about?"

"Mistress Andy," the girl replied, "everything about you is warm and sweet and good. Please let me try?"

Andy looked into the girl's eyes and almost cried when she realized that Kelly was being absolutely serious. Not knowing what to say or do, she just nodded. With a happy smile, Kelly jumped off the vanity counter and dropped to her knees on the floor. Andy stood over her and released her bladder while being ready to try to cut off the flow in an instant.

To her amazement, the girl did exactly what she had done. With her mouth open wide, Andy saw her stream of urine go right into the girl's throat. When she was emptied, Kelly carefully licked her groin and then kissed her on the labia again.

"Kelly, that was delicious," Andy said with a warm sigh. "But why?"

Looking up Kelly replied, "Because you are a queen and I am just paying homage to you." Then she looked puzzled and asked, "But Mistress Andy, why are you a slave? You have everything: You're beautiful, educated..."

Andy began to laugh and shake her head. Kelly thought it was the most wonderfully musical sound she had ever heard. Andy opened the medicine cabinet, took out some mouthwash and rinsed her mouth. Then she passed the bottle to Kelly who did the same thing.

Then Andy said, "Kelly, you said you graduated from high school, didn't you?" When Kelly said she had, Andy continued, "Well, I didn't. I guess I got halfway through my junior year. Kel, I'm a mess!"

Then she gave a small instrument to Kelly who looked at it. It was a pair of tweezers. When she looked puzzled, Andy said, "Kel, I think we're going to do something different with you. Those tweezers are for you to use to pull out all your pubic hair. Within three days I expect to see your whole pelvis absolutely bare. Understand?"

Then she explained, "Looking at you, I see your pubic hair spread all over your crotch. That's not a problem. What is, though, is the fact that there isn't a dense little center patch. Seeing it, the idea occurred to me that since you're a virgin, you should have a clean pubic area — totally hairless. Okay?"

Kelly swallowed hard but nodded. When Andy again raised her eyebrow, the girl said, "Yes, Mistress Andy. I will have a hairless crotch within three days."

Then Andy made her lie down on the lavatory counter — it was large enough for her to do it — and proceeded to scrub the girl's face with soap and water after first using cleansing cream to take off the layers of heavy makeup. Andy was delighted to have her earlier judgment confirmed: Kelly had all the makings of a natural beauty.

Then Andy led her through the apartment to another room which also looked like it was reasonably complete. It was the exercise room and in the corner was a new, much stronger torture frame similar to the one at Kathy's apartment in Los Angeles. When Andy explained what it was, Kelly went pale again.

Then Andy introduced her to the exercise machines. Getting on one — already preset to her preferred weights — Andy proceeded to move them with no apparent effort. When she did, though, her muscles bulged and Kelly swallowed hard. She knew that Andy was strong and in wonderful physical condition, but she had not realized how strong she really was.

After Andy set her up on another unit — she reduced the weight loading to only 25 percent of hers — they began to exercise side by side. As they did, Kelly thought of some questions. "Mistress Andy, when I win the Debutante of the Year, what is Mrs. Taylor likely to do?"

"Obviously, I don't know," Andy replied. "But as I said, she is creative. One thing I can see her doing — this is just a guess, mind you — is having you appear at a party for her friends wearing the gown you will wear at the cotillion.

"Of course, it will have been modified. Instead of covering your breasts, it will be cut below them and supported below to really make them stand out. Your nipples will be brightly rouged, of course, as will your nether lips. They will be highlighted by panels cut out to highlight your cunt and your ass. She might then have you circulate among the guests offering your body to each of her guests to use however he or she wishes."

Andy glanced over at Kelly who was sweating profusely but still moving the weights and asked, "Could you take it?"

"Yes, Mistress, I can." Then with a glance at Andy she said, "But it's so hard to move this machine. Once or twice I can handle, but twenty times?"

"You haven't even begun," Andy replied pitilessly. "I hope you noticed that you are only moving one-quarter of the weight I am. Before the cotillion, you'll be moving the same weights."

They had finished their work with their first machines. But rather than getting on the second, Andy went for a pen and paper while Kelly tried to catch her breath. When she came back, she asked Kelly to write several sentences that she slowly dictated. When the girl finished, Andy looked at the paper, shook her head sorrowfully and said, "This may be tougher than I thought. Kelly, your handwriting is atrocious! It's got to be much better in just a few weeks."

At that she produced an old letter which was protected between sheets of acetate. "Read this," she ordered.

Kelly handled it very carefully. As soon as she looked at it, she gasped. It was a letter written by a woman in Atlanta, Georgia, to her husband, an officer in the Confederate Army, during the Civil War. In it, she described the devastation in the city caused by Sherman's Army on its march to the sea. The letter was written in a hand so fine that the woman wrote across the narrow dimension of the paper from top to bottom.

Then, instead of turning it over or using a second sheet, she had turned the paper on its side and had written across the paper's long dimension. The most remarkable feature was that it read so clearly in either direction. Although the characters repeatedly crossed, it was perfectly legible. When she turned it over, she saw that the back was written on in the same fashion; the woman had used only a single sheet of paper and managed to write on four "sides".

"This is the handwriting of a true lady," Andy said quietly. Do you think you could ever do as well? Would you like to try?"

Kelly just shook her head and said, "But it's so beautiful and clear! It's not fancy or embellished or anything — it's just beautiful." Looking into Andy's sympathetic eyes she added, "I guess it's truly ladylike — in the finest sense of the word."

Andy nodded her head and said, "Also, we have to get rid of that Brooklyn accent in your speech. It sounds simply awful!" Then she looked at the girl and asked, "Does your boyfriend talk the same way?"

"No, ma'am," Kelly replied. "In fact, my friends always tease Kevin because they say he talks funny. Personally, I think he sounds educated, but I guess my friends consider it to be ... pretentious." She frowned and added, "In fact, I guess I talk down to them, too. If I use the words that I think in, they think I'm strange." Looking at Andy she said, "I guess you think I should sound better when I speak, don't you?"

"Honey, I think you're really quite smart, aren't you?"

The girl just shrugged her shoulders. When Andy raised an eyebrow, Kelly reluctantly nodded her head and said, "Yes, Miss Pierce. I am reasonably smart."

"You have to be." Andy said. "In just the last few words you spoke, you used 'pretentious' and 'embellished.' Somehow I don't think those words are in the standard vocabulary of your friends, are they?"

"No, ma'am, they're not," Kelly admitted. Then she looked at Andy and asked, "But I am using words like that with you, though. Why is that?" Then she studied Andy closely and said, "You're extremely smart, aren't you? Brilliant, in fact."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.