Doorway into the past
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trying to remove a cupboard a discovery was made of a portal from the 21st Century to the late 18th Century. Could this be where the last owner was shot? Charles decides to discover who the murderer of the last owner was and in doing finds a new partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel  

In the bags the Dutchmen had left for Simon I knew there was far more than the two thousand guineas I was to pay the Jew Isaac. Simon must have made a lot more money than that found in the cupboard if he had been here for ten years, I wonder what he did with it.

Picking up my toilet gear, my extra pistol and 100 rounds for both types of weapons, my extra clothes, I shut my house up, turning off all the services and stepped back into the late eighteenth century. Here I was going to make a fortune, I just knew it.

Arriving back late at my new acquisition I found Umra in my bed. "Prey what are you doing in my bed?" I asked her.

"Master Simon, when he was here wanted me to heat up his bed for him, then I went back to my own bed."

"Where is your bed Umra?"

"I sleep on the floor under the kitchen table," she replied.

"Not any more, stay where you are, if you want to. I will get a proper bed for you, unless you want to stay in his bed." I wasn't worried one way or the other, if she slept in my bed at least it would be warm, Umra was a comely woman and would be nice to cuddle up to.

"You are the only man who has spoken to me kindly; I'll stay in this bed."

"Firstly though I want you to show me where the shower is, then you can go back to bed."

She took me downstairs to the basement where a shower cubicle had been installed with a water channel taking the water away to the outside. There was also a wood-burning water heater, which I assume had an expansion tank somewhere in the attic, for the water flowed quite fast. Simon had made sure he had the animal comforts of his own age. The only thing missing was the toilet. There was a hand basin and mirror fitted. I bet a small generator wouldn't be heard if it was run from down here, another possibility to look at.

For the present the shower suited me fine and the water was lovely and hot. I had taken all my toiletry downstairs with me and laid them out.

"Umra, you use the soap and the shower every day from now on, twice if you feel like it."

"Master Simon forbids us to use it," she replied.

"Forget Simon, I own this house now and you can use anything that is in it, we are equals. If you want to take a shower now, do so and then you can go on up to bed, I'll be up shortly."

"Then I will; can I use the hot water?"

"Of course you can, I told you that we share everything in the house and that includes the shower.

There was no reservations of unclothing, she just undid her wrap around length of cloth and there she was naked, no knickers, bra or anything. This was the first black woman I had ever seen naked and her skin shone. Her breasts were large with three inch areoles and a black nipple. I was surprised though she had only a light sprinkling of pubic hairs. All this I witnessed as I was shaving at the sink.

I also watched when she came out of the shower and after drying herself I threw over a tin of talcum powder. She just looked at it until I showed her how to use it. Unfortunately it was a man's talc, but she didn't mind. Then without dressing she moved upstairs.

I had to admit it was nice crawling into a warm bed, even though at first we were at opposite sides. Gradually we moved to the middle and we ended up with her head on my shoulder. I was that knackered and I knew she had been treated badly in the past, so I just cuddled her and kissed her on the forehead, before we both went to sleep.

When I went downstairs the next morning there were two men sitting in the front room. You just had to look at them to know they were men of the sea.

"And who might you be?" Asked a bearded man with a heavy accented guttural voice.

"I've taken over from Simon, he won't be coming back," I replied, knowing exactly who I was speaking to. These were Simon's slaver partners.

"Does the German gunsmith know there has been a change?" The bearded man asked. "He said he was coming over to see you."

"No, but whatever arrangements were in the past carries on," I said feeling my way, getting to know what were the arrangements.

"Good, can you arrange with the German to increase the number of guns, because the demand in the Americas is increasing?"

"I'll talk to him when he comes over, and the slaves, how is that side of the trade going?"

"The last trip on the 'North Light" lost almost half of the cargo and had to be thrown over the side. The 'Emma Jane' though only lost twenty-five, so we made a good profit there."

"So trade is looking up?"

"Yes we would like to buy another ship; I have had a good offer from a Captain who is giving up the sea. The 'Albatross' is a purpose-built slaver and fast so we could cut a week off the passage over."

"How much do you want me to contribute?"

"One thousand Guineas!"

"Right I agree; it will increase our profits."

"I thought you would agree, well I knew Simon would have, so I've deducted a thousand from your profit for this six month."

"By the way I'm Captain Van der Beck and you are?"

"Charlie Forsyth, that's all you need know," I said taking his calloused hand in mine.

"We are moored off Morston and must get back before the tide turns, dreadful mud banks there." He said, leaving a bag of coins on the table and both of them walking out, mounting a pair of horses and riding away without even a goodbye.

If this keeps up I'll be knee-deep in gold coins.

Harnessing the horse and trap took some time, but I was determined to do it myself. Umra laughed as I struggled to back the horse between the shafts. I wished there were gears on a horse, but we can't have everything to our liking.

This trip I carried three weapons, for at my feet was two thousand guineas and no footpad was going to even get near it.

Isaac and his two friends were waiting for me when I arrived and even helped me carry the money into the house. The weight of the coins was almost seventeen Kilograms in modern weight. After counting it they gave me a receipt, as well as signing the agreement for out partnership.

"Right Isaac, there is one other matter I want to bring up, which could make us a good profit, for the two businesses go hand in hand. There are many estates around here that are badly managed, why don't we offer our services to manage them for a set fee, or even a percentage. I am sure we could run these places a lot more efficiently than the factors that currently run them."

"You are right; Joseph was just saying something like that the other day. One problem, Jews are not well accepted here, especially when you are going to tell them how to run their estates."

"Just tell them who I am and refer them to Gerald the County Sheriff for confirmation, same as the bank, Forsyth and Hillman Estate Administrators and Bank or something like that."

"If you can get at least a couple of clients I am sure many will follow if we do a good job which saves them money."

"I will be talking to someone soon over that matter, so go ahead and set something up. We want the business to be a lawful business, I'm sure we will prosper."

With that I was in the Banking and Estate Administration business and I wouldn't have to lift a finger.

Back at the house I started searching in every corner, tapping walls and checking loose floorboards, for I had an idea Simon stashed his ill-gotten gains. In the bedroom I found a cavity containing two rifles and a shotgun. Both the rifles were bolt action, one an old army Lee Enfield 303 Mk IV and a Mauser of WWI vintage. The shotgun was a twin barrelled 12 bore. In the cavity was one box of ammunition for each rifle.

Taking the Mauser I took it behind the stable which gave a good open space, sighting on a log about 75 yards, I fired two shots, both high and to the right about six inches.

"You will have to shoot better than that if you want to kill someone," the voice said behind me, it was a male and he spoke with a pronounced German accent.

I jumped up and faced him, "I take it you are the German?"

"What kind of a musket is that? I've never seen such before." He asked, reaching to take it.

I dropped the butt to the ground and held it close to my leg," I don't want you to see this rifle," I answered.

"I believe from the Dutchmen that they want more muskets, you give me that rifle and you can have as many as you want. I promise not to show it to anyone. I must have it." He almost pleaded.

Why not he was after all a gunsmith and he was as involved as I was in this illegal trade. "You guarantee supply of as many weapons the Dutchman can sell and I'll make a gift of this rifle just for you. I'm sorry I haven't many bullets for it, but you can have all I hold."

"Deal, can I just try it?"

I handed it to him and he almost caressed it as he inspected it, opening and closing the bolt and ejected all the bullets. I picked them all up wiped them and showed him how the magazine was loaded. He then placed it to his shoulder, fired two rounds and placed them beside my two. "Yes! This fires high and right, easy to correct," he said again caressing the stock.

"This is the best gift I have ever had, I will cherish this. You can have as many muskets and pistols as you want. I will deal directly with the Dutchmen, who are waiting for me to take me back to Amsterdam then I can go home to Oberndorf."

No mention of Simon was made as we walked to the front of the house where a horse was tethered. He took the flintlock that was in the saddle scabbard and handed it to me. "Who wants a weapon like that when I have this," he said, sliding the Mauser in, mounted and left. No discussion of cost per weapon, just a wave as he left.

Hidden or buried around this house or my house in the 21st century was Simon's cache, for knowing him and the way he has hidden his previous items that is the only explanation I can think of. I now seem to have moved into his organization a lot easier than I imagined. I still couldn't see myself as a slaver and gun-runner for that was the base of my income it seems. Anyway it wasn't my money, so I couldn't care the least whether I lost or succeeded in any business venture.

I managed to harness the horse and buggy myself, feeling proud of my increasing skill and then made my way to town. I made for a livery stable where I left my horse to be cared for and started walking the pavement looking at the shops and the styles of the men and women on the street. There seemed to be a proliferation of styles for men but the women were similarly dressed.

Also I noted that working-class women stepped off the pavement to allow better-dressed women pass. No thanks were given, as though it was there right for others to get out of their way. In one store I bought a roll of cloth, thread and needles and had them delivered to the livery stables to await my collection. One thing about this period in time, if you had money the shopkeepers almost wiped your arse.

The other thing I noted was that prostitution was rife; I was approached almost every fifty yards by some scruffy looking young woman selling herself for a few copper coins.

I then almost collided with Joseph one of the Jews. "Ah Charles, we have three small estates on our books already, you must have impressed the Sheriff, for it is three of his friends who contacted me. I have just left them, we will be receiving a small fee plus a percentage on what we save compared to past costs. Since we have no yardstick to compare charges, that will have to do for now. Don't concern yourself we will easily get a good return on our investments," he said with a smile.

"Good Joseph, good indeed."

"One other thing I was asked to pass a message on to you, can you go and see the Duke at King's Lynn some time soon."

"Who's the Duke, Joseph?"

"Lady Grace's son Gerald," he replied as though I was dumb.

"Joseph why are there so many prostitutes on the street?"

"They have always been there," he answered, looking at me with a funny gaze.

"Are there no brothels in this town, to get them off the street?"

"Not in this town, only in large towns do you find brothels, but still there are the street walkers."

"Thank you, have a nice day," I answered, again drawing a strange look from him.

I'd seen enough of the dirty market town and after picking up my package and buggy headed back to my new house. I stopped to drop off the package which I handed to Umra who came to hold the horses head.

"Umra, you will stop doing this, you are not a slave. Here I've brought you something, a present; you'll know what to do with it. I may not be back tonight so lock up the house good. I must teach you how to fire a musket one day."

"Thank you, I've never had so big a present before," she said still not opening the calico bag where the material was in. "I am not allowed to touch a gun, I would be frightened," she said showing fear.

"We'll see," I replied moving the horses head back down the lane as I headed for Tornton House and Grace."

On my arrival Grace came out to meet me, with her were another two women, one of her own age and a good-looking young woman. I would put the younger woman in the eighteen to twenty-five age brackets.

"Charles it is wonderful to see you again, I was wondering when you would be back," Grace said linking her arm into mine. "Now I must introduce you to my closest friend. I have told her all about us."

"Everything Grace?"

"Everything, but don't worry, there is nothing wrong in telling friends."

They said this was the period of loose morals and I'm finding it out on my own. I'm glad I hadn't come back fifty years later for there was a swing to more severe standards.

"Charles, this is Beatrice, actually Lady Standford and her daughter Florence she has just come back from court where she was a Lady in Waiting."

I shook hands with both of them and in return they even curtsied as we shook hands. This was something new to me and really took me back.

When I got to Florence I just had to ask her, "What does a Lady in Waiting do at court?"

"A companion to Queen Charlotte, well that was what it should have been," she said sharply, I had accidentally hit on a sore point, so I didn't continue it.

"Yes she objected to being a bed companion to some members of court," cut in Beatrice her mother.

"Oh I see, but a lady should have a choice of her bed partner," I answered.

"Oh I wish so," she replied. So here was another I suspected was like Grace. Was her son, nephew or whatever, shafting her?

"Florence, why don't you take Charles for a walk in our garden? I'll get your horse stabled." Grace said all smiles. I got the distinctive feeling that Florence was being pushed on to me.

"Why not, I would enjoy a walk with a young and beautiful young lady."

It must keep someone real busy washing the women's dresses, for they trailed on the ground covering their feet. Then I remembered that in this age the sight of a woman's ankle turned men on. I wonder what they would think of the young women of my time with their bum crack showing as well as the whale tails of their G string thong panties. Some with tattoos on the small of their backs showing, and a skirt that small it hardly covers the crotch of their panties. What a difference seeing a woman with the only parts showing were her hands, face and upper chest. You couldn't tell what size their breasts were for the dress was tight. Brassiere's hadn't been thought of yet, well not for another one hundred and sixteen years anyway.

It was during the walk that I found out she was only nineteen; she had been a debutante and gone to court after her coming out party. I don't know if she had been told to latch on to me, but she had her arm linked into mine even though I towered over her and she had to reach up. Grace had said most of the men my age should have one or two young women in company I wonder if this was what was happening. Grace knew I had money, so Beatrice and Grace maybe was trying to latch Florence on to me. I didn't care, for I would love to slip my cock into her, maybe she just hadn't been fucked by a big cock at court.

An hour later we returned to the lounge where the two elderly women were, both had smiles on their faces as we entered. "Well did you two young people get on well together?" Asked Grace.

"Yes he was quite a difference from the young men I have been meeting lately, at least he kept his hands to himself," Florence replied.

"What do you mean dear," asked Beatrice.

"All the men at court want to do is maul and fondle you. None of them, young or old can keep their hands off the young women of the court, it's disgusting the way they act." She replied to her mother with a screwed up face.

"It has always been that way dear, men are like that."

"Charles wasn't and I have been in his company for over one hour without so much as touching my arm. It was I who linked my arm into his," she replied.

"So you like Charles then?" Asked Beatrice.

"Mother stop trying to pair me off, there is plenty time yet," she snapped back. With that she turned on her heels and with a swish of her dress she left the room.

"Young women these days just don't know how to handle men," Beatrice said to Grace.

"Charles knows how to handle women; well older ones anyway, don't you Charles you know exactly what we want." She said fluttering her eyelashes at me.

As we were retiring Grace whispered to me, "Expect a visit to your room later, once everything quietens down."

Well I was expecting it anyway; otherwise I wouldn't have come this far. Who I didn't expect to creep into my room was Beatrice. I heard the door open with a squeak and the shadowy figure move towards the bed. It wasn't until she started climbing on to the bed I saw that it was Beatrice. She made straight for my cock and had two hands wrapped around it after pushing off the bedclothes.

"Oh Grace was right, never have I seen such a wonderful cock as this. This is what I have needed for years," she said as my weapon got even harder by the manipulation of her hands. Then without any by your leave she had straddled my hips and I was sliding up this elderly woman's soft and comforting vagina.

"Beatrice, I must say you have a nice soft pussy and you have taken my cock as though you have had big cock all your life." I said holding on to her waist as she moved her body back and forth.

"After seven children I couldn't stay like a virgin now could I."

"You've had seven children; you must love your cock Beatrice?"

"I certainly do, but be quiet for I'm enjoying this too much to talk," she said thrusting her plump body down hard on to my hips driving my cock even deeper into her demanding vagina.

The women I have had sex with in the past haven't had the orgasms that Beatrice had as she rode the cockhorse. She cried out every time she had one, they were coming almost every thirty seconds as she gripped my cock tight in her vagina by her lower abdominal muscles. My ejaculation seemed insignificant to the orgasms Beatrice had. It was then she fell on top of me and her soft body just seemed to mould itself on to mine.

Still embedded and after about ten minutes she spoke. "I have only three of my children alive. My son David who is a very arrogant man indeed and is the head of the household since his father died after a long illness. Ann who is three years older than Florence, who I think will never get married, poor soul. Now you know my family. She said with her face close to mine.

She must have been a good-looking woman in her youth, and is an outstanding looking woman still, and I loved her soft body. I doubt if she had done any exercise in her life for all her muscles were soft.

"Charles, I have a favour to ask you, please don't be offended," she said in an almost pleading voice.

"Fire away and ask me, I can at least listen."

"My family is in financial strife and we need money desperately to pay off the creditors. What a disgrace it will be for our family, we will become outcasts. We need help desperately," she pleaded.

"How much do you owe and to whom?"

"Almost a thousand Guineas, this is a vast sum, brought about by my son's gambling and extravagant lifestyle, also my estate is loosing money at an alarming rate."

"Before I could even consider helping you, I would need to get guidance from some friends of mine. It depends on what they advise, maybe we could buy your debts, and then you would owe us, of course at a cost or maybe even sell us your estate and then you can pay the creditors."

"How could we repay you we have nothing?"

"You have your land, your house, surely you have collateral, but that will depend on what value my partners place on your assets. I can say no more than that."

"Simon would never agree."

"I could easily take over your debt and throw you out on to the street. Remember there is always the Poor House, I am sure your son wouldn't like to be sent there."

"You wouldn't do that to us would you?"

"Now I know there is an estate ready for the taking, I surely could and would. I have at least given you a good alternative."

"I have to accept any help I can get, for I couldn't bare to be sent to the Poor House. I came to ask Grace's help but she says all her money is tied up in a business venture."

"My home is between Fareham and King's Lynn, bring your friends and give us some advice, for we really need it."

I rolled her on to her back, as I had become hard again, maybe it was because of the prospect of owning a large estate or the thought I could have this Lady any time I snapped my fingers. Anyway I was hard and wanted to feel this woman's vagina wrapped around my sliding shaft once more. Beatrice needed no further encouragement, for her legs came up as I pounded my meat into her lovely soft body once more.

I think I'm going to enjoy this time period even more, the opportunities are really opening for me, as well as this Lady's legs.

Nothing was said the next morning but it was obvious that Grace knew about my romp with her 'very best friend'. I wasn't sure though if Beatrice had told her about our talk that I would find out later.

In the house that Umra was keeping for me was more than the amount asked to bail them out. I needed Isaac or Joseph to come with me to give me an evaluation of the property. If we loaned them the money which I hoped we will be able to do, I want Joseph's Estate Management office to manage it.

I left after breakfast, promising Beatrice I would be calling in when I contacted my friends and that it would be within the next few days. I stopped off at the Inn, wrote letters to Isaac and Joseph and hired a rider to deliver them. It would be over fifty years before the postal service was introduced and this was the only way to send a letter. Returning to my house in the buggy, which I was becoming more competent in handling, Umra met me at the gate and smiled as I put up my hand, for she was about to run out and grab the reins.

"You were about to do something I told you not to do. Umra you are a free person, please remember that."

"I keep forgetting Master Charlie," she answered, showing her even white teeth.

"Just Charlie, Umra!"

"It must be lonely, when I'm not here, I must try to get a companion for you."

"I want no other woman in our house, you say we are equal, I only want you here," she said looking down at the ground as she said it.

"Why is that Umra, why just me. Surely you would prefer a man of your own race?"

"You are the only man who has treated me nice, I only want you here."

I left Umra to return the horse to the stable as I returned to my 21st century home through the portal back into my own time. I changed and drove into town and hunted down where I could buy a metal detector and a small generator. Both I got within walking distances of each other. I also picked up some fresh supplies and returned home. I sorted out the mail, which had piled up and paid all the outstanding bills by means of the Internet. Then I settled down to read how to work the metal detector, for I was determined to find any further cache of money Simon had hidden if he had.

After I had tried and succeeded in operating and felt comfortable with the detector I settled down in front of the TV to catch up with what had been happening in the world during my short absence.

One place I thought Simon may have hid the money was just outside the portal. I spent the next day scouring the area minutely and I felt confident that no objects had been hidden in the immediate vicinity of the portal. Returning into my house I switched off services and secured all doors and openings and returned to Umra's early the next morning.

Armed with the Detector within half an hour I found two other caches of Simon's money. I never disclosed the finds to Umra for there was far too much money in the house already, so I left them as they were, but each contained significantly large amounts of gold coins. If there were more caches then they can stay hidden until later.

The reason I stopped hunting was I heard a rider approach and had to hide the metal detector and go and meet him. Umra had beaten me to it and was just being handed two letters as I arrived. I handed the man a silver sixpence, "Thank you sir, but I've already been paid handsomely."

"Then buy your lady-friend something," I replied.

He touched his forelock with a closed hand, "I will, much obliged sir," he replied and rode off.

"You shouldn't have tipped him so much Charlie, a silver penny would have been even too much," Umra scolded me.

"I may need to use him again and he will be more than willing to deliver a letter for me no matter the weather."

Isaac and Joseph were going to meet me at the Inn near Lady Standford's estate tomorrow, so I had to make an early start in the morning.

There was one thing I had to find out and that was the name Simon used in this time. I knew his surname was Simpson, for that was the name on the house deeds, but I'm sure he, like me used a different name here.

"Umra, what was the name that Simon used and do you know if he had any other business other than slaving?"

"He used the name Simon DeFray and yes he had a house in town with a white housekeeper. The house is still run by the fat white women. I walk past it when I go to market."

"I have to go away again tomorrow maybe for a few days, but when I come back I want you to point out the house for me."

"You are going away again Charlie? I hoped you would spend a night here with me."

"Why want more cuddles?" I said laughing.

"Yes maybe even more than that. I felt comfortable for the first time that night. I knew no-one would come and harm me."

"We have tonight!"

"I will look forward to that Master," she replied.

I give up on her, at least she said it with a smile on her face and not the fear she once had when she looked at me.

Again all we did that night was lie cuddled together. I could easily have rolled her on her back and shagged her, but I knew that would come. Just now Umra had to feel she wasn't obliged to open her legs for me and had to feel safe and relaxed. She still had to get over years of mistreatment at the hands of white men.

This was the longest ride I had undertaken and along unfamiliar roads. Eventually I arrived at the Inn and spotted my two partners sitting in a corner, obviously being shunned by the other occupants. After a meal Isaac and Joseph followed in their two-horsed buggy as we entered the estate. It was obvious from the main gate inwards the estate was in disrepair and needed maintenance, for the drive was becoming encroached by brambles and weeds grew everywhere.

In front of the house there was a horse tethered to a hitching rail and to this rail we tethered our horses and approached the front door. Isaac's eyes were everywhere, assessing the value of the place. Beatrice came to meet us and standing behind her was Gerald whose face lit up seeing me.

"Charles what a pleasure, did you get the message I sent you. Now is as good a time as any for us to have a talk. I believe you are having Lady Standford's estate valued, by our Jewish friends, I'll leave them to it while you and I have a chat," he said pushing past Beatrice and taking me by the upper arm.

"What I wanted to talk to you about, would you consider sitting on the bench as a Justice of the Peace. I have a vacancy in your area and I need someone I can trust and who is wealthy enough to keep their fingers out of the crown purse. I can only refer your name, but anyone I put forward will surely get the position."

"Certainly, I will fill that position for you."

"Excellent, then you have no need to come to Lynn, which was what I wanted you for. Now what is all this about Lady Standford, I hear that she is in debt up to her eyeballs, well David is the cad."

"Yes and I think over the value of what her estate is worth, she is afraid she will be sent to the Poor House."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.