From Boy To Man - Cover

From Boy To Man

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story told to me by an old man. The story of the rights of passage and the women who moulded his life. May be true, but who am I to judge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Aunt  

I hadn't been back two days before I was once again on fourteen days punishment. There were two other boys who spend as much time as I and the so-called punishment had become a pastime. Whether it was a laid down rule but Boy Seaman F. Bourne spent his work hour at the Commander's house. As usual I reported at the kitchen door, but this time a young/girl woman came. She was tall and lanky, with the breasts that were just bumps on her Angola wool jumper she was wearing. Her nose was big and had no chin, with protruding front teeth. When she spoke she had that exclusive girl's school accent, which was difficult to understand.

"Aunty says you have to weed around the summer-house. She has had to go to town urgently."

So off I went but I noticed that she came also. She had the most ungainly way of walking and looked as though she had just got off a horse. Then I realised what made her walk look so awkward, she swung her right arm in time with her right leg. About the only good point I could see about her was her long hair, which shone in the light.

I started weeding and she sat on the seat where Susan and I had first sat. The way she sat I was looking right up her dress and she seemed oblivious to this fact.

"What did you do to get punishment?" She asked.

"Someone spoke when they should have been listening, so I shut him up."

"Oh dear, you believe in violence then. I don't like violence."

"If it is to get me peace then I'll use violence if there is no other way."

"Surely you wouldn't use violence on a young woman?"

"No there are other ways to shut them up," I said with a laugh.

"What other ways, please explain."

"Sweetheart if you don't know then you are too young," I said continuing with my work.

To change the subject, "Are you still at school?"

"Yes I'm starting fifth and final year in February."

"Where is your school then?"

"Just outside Brighton."

I then knew just what the school was, the exclusive girls school, which cost a fortune each year. That accounted for the manner in which she spoke. It also meant she was seventeen at least, and some rich man's daughter. So was it on the Commander's side or Orlanda.

"What is your aunt to you, your mother's sister?"

"You are nosey aren't you? She's my father's sister."

So Orlanda came from a rich family, which was something to remember.

"What are ways to stop a girl talking?"

"Don't take offence, but a good stiff cock," I said hoping to shut her up.

She let out a, "Oh", rose and walked away. Thank God I thought, for she was pissing me off. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder a short time later and there she was standing behind me with a right gormless look on her face. "What about trying to shut me up?"

"I bet you're no virgin are you?"

"Well you could try to find out." She said holding out her hand.

What was up with the women of this family, they were all cock happy it seems. I still had forty minutes to go before I reported to the Duty RPO and the summerhouse was hidden from view. I stretched out my hand and pulled her down on top of me. Her face just inches from mine.

"Now I suppose you will scream rape?"

"Don't be silly, do you think you are the only one who has been looking at crotches. With the lump you have there you must be well-built."

"Well my nickname is 'Donks' now do you want to see why?"

"Why do you think I took my knickers off? I removed them when I walked behind the summerhouse; did you think I was so shy that what you said offended me?"

I rolled her over in the grass and she pulled her skirt up as I undone the flap on my trousers, released my cock and guided it to her dark patch. Speak about being tight, but she never cried out, just pushed her hips up helping me to sink into her tight twat. The main reason, she was a bit dry, but not for long and within a few seconds I was pressing my stomach against the back of her thighs, with my cock nestled in her warm pussy.

"You are the biggest boy I have ever had; just wait till he girls hear about you. How big are you, I must know?"

"Eleven inches."

"Oh wow, that is big and I have it all inside me, no wonder I feel so full, you must be up to my heart."

To stop her yakking I thrust hard into her and that done the trick for she thrust back even harder, as I think we tried to outdo each other. Not only that, her breathing became erratic as she thrashed her body into mine. I continued pumping my cock into her until I flooded her insides with my sperm.

"Oh God you didn't take it out in time, you shouldn't have spent inside me. What if I get pregnant, what would daddy say?"

"You had been a naughty girl?" I jested still stuck up inside her.

"Please get off, I must go and douche myself out," she said pulling on her knickers, brushing down her skirt and running towards the house. Stupid cow, I thought. Much good a douche will be now, the deed has been done, but she shouldn't play with fire and not expect to get burnt. I continued what I was doing, whistling to myself.

This was the first female of my own age I had fucked and I decided that that would be the last, if that were the way they acted. At least I had fucked a stuck up upper-class female, another tick in the book of life.

For some reason I never saw her again, but Orlanda was waiting on me the next evening, randy as ever and waiting in the spare bedroom bed. I closed and locked the doors behind me, closed the curtains as she had told me the first day we met in this room. On the way to the bed I divested myself of all the clothing, the boots and gaiters taking the longest time, into her open arms.

"Frank it seems ages since you were last here." She said trapping me with her arms and legs. To think this was the sour faced woman I had first met here, now a cock happy bitch.

It was just a matter of placing my knob into her pussy and once again I felt her warm body engulf my cock. If this was the way she treated her husband, it may account for his thin body. It was me now who she had buried inside her and I had difficulty slowing her down to a more satisfying pace. I am sure the sound of our bodies slapping together could be heard by anyone in the house.

Today as I was banging my cock into her I was also working on her nipples, which were hard and puckered in excitement. I was glad of my meeting with her niece, who never gave me her name even though she gave me her pussy. I lasted a lot longer buried in Orlanda's warm vagina until I sputtered my load into her inside. I hated the short time we had together, an hour may sound a long-time, but when you are enjoying yourself stuck up a lovely pussy it just flies.

We lay there with her legs locked around my waist and my cock buried still in her hot pussy.

"Frank, this will be the last time we will meet. My husband has a new posting to Portsmouth and we leave tomorrow. Also I think I'm pregnant, I am very regular and I've missed one period and I'm due for another next week so if that doesn't show, I guess I am."

"Oh hell, how are you going to explain that?"

"No worries, my husband and I are not celebrant, we manage at least two nights a week, but he is nothing to you. We have been trying for years to have a child, now we may succeed. Even if it is our child, it will be brought up as my husbands and my child."

"I'm happy for you Orlanda and I hope I meet with you again."

"I too hope we meet, we will just have to hope," she said kissing me full on the mouth. When she finally removed her lips she held up her hand.

"In two weeks you must take the opportunity of having Sunday leave. There will be a car waiting by the corner shop to take you to a dear friend of Susan's. She is a wonderful woman, treat her as you have Susan and I, promise." She said.

"What's this, pimping for me now?"

"I don't want you to stop using this wonderful penis I have inside me, it may shrivel up," she said with a laugh. "Frank try to keep out of any trouble, you have several people batting for you, and it is your resentment to authority that upsets them."

"I don't resent authority it is just the ones who have been given that authority, I don't respect them."

"Maybe I could have a word for you. We are having a going-away party tonight and the Commander and Captain will be there. I'll put in a good word for you and if you treat the woman well in two weeks, she will give you a push up. Enough said, we now have to part and remember I'll be watching out for you."

With that I slipped out of Orlanda's pussy for the last time and returned to the world of the Navy.

We started Mast week and every member of the class had to climb the one hundred and eighty foot main mast. The mast was taken off the frigate of the same name and mounted at the gatehouse end of the large parade ground. The first day we were allowed to pass through the hole in the crosstrees on our way up to the topmast crosstrees. This was as far as you had to go, but you could volunteer to climb to the 'Devils Horns' and down the other side. The real brave ones even climbed to the mast button.

I saw no point putting my life at risk so I only went as far as the topmast crosstrees. There was a bottleneck and I had to wait, lucky I did for one of the more adventurous who was climbing to the horns slipped and fell. I caught him before he toppled over the rail to the nets below. There was a deadly hush as I pulled him back over on to the platform of the topmast crosstrees. When we eventually reached the ground a loud voice shouted my name.

"Bourne, report to me right now." It was the Parade Ground Chief Gunnery Instructor, one of the most feared men in the Establishment. He was standing at a rigid attention with his pace stick firmly under his arm and the fingers grasping the end pointing stiffly at forty-five degrees.

This was one man I respected and he treated everyone the same, white gaiters and green gaiters. When you approached him you stood rigidly at attention even though I towered over him.

"Well done Bourne, excellent reflexes. I will be reporting this to your Divisional Officer, dismissed."

That was it, short and to the point. As I left he shouted "Porter, here at the double."

Porter was the boy who I had caught. In a voice that was heard all over the Parade Ground he called him about every name under the sun, bringing Porter to tears, which made it even worse. The thing I liked about it was that he was one of the PO Boys, the ones who think they are petty gods.

I continued with my punishment and the day after it ended I was called to the Divisional Office. The Divisional Officer had been changed. The slack wristed one replaced with an officer who had distinguished himself in war and on his chest was the ribbon of the DSC with a bronze rosette in the middle, which meant he had won it twice.

"I hear you are a bit of a hard case Bourne, I have been watching you since your return from leave and I'm of the opinion it is the resentment of the PO and Leading boys that upset you."

"I don't like pansy boys who are thick as a brick telling me what to do and the way they prance around."

"They are there to represent your Divisional Officer to keep order."

"Yes and he was as much a pansy himself."

"You sure speak your mind. That wasn't the reason I called you in here. If it wasn't for you Porter would be chips now. (He was referring to the steel safety nets surrounding the base of the mast, which they say would dice you up if you fell on them.) Also I've had good reports from all your instructors, as well as the officer's wives who you have worked on your punishment. So I'm going to promote you to a Leading Boy and see if you can do a better job than you think they do. Promoted Leading Boy as from today. Collect your badge and white gaiters from the front office."

When I walked into our mess everyone just stared at me, then I was surrounded by well-wishers, while the other white gaiters just stood and stared. Now I was their equal, except for the PO Boy of the mess the avoided me even more. Any who started bullying one of the other members of the mess, soon stopped when I had a word with them.

I managed to keep out of trouble and was one of the first out of the Main Gate dressed in my best No1 blue suit on the Sunday. Waiting at the post office was a large black Humber car. Waiting on the pavement was an elderly man with a black peaked hat. As I approached he asked. "Are you Frank Bourne?"

"Yes I am he."

"Lady Somerville sent me to collect you, please get in the car," he said opening the rear door. There was a glass panel between him and the back and we silently glided away, heading out into the country. I hope I hadn't to make my own way back, as it would be impossible. We turned and wound our way around narrow roads until we pulled up at not too large a house set in its own grounds. He got out of the car and opened the door. I got out and stood there as he got back into the car and drove off the way we had come. A short time later the front door of the house opened and an elderly lady waived me forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.