From Boy To Man - Cover

From Boy To Man

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story told to me by an old man. The story of the rights of passage and the women who moulded his life. May be true, but who am I to judge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Aunt  

I enjoyed being home again, but I missed my pussy. Susan and Orlanda were always on my mind. Women I saw I compared them with Susan or Orlanda. I then realized I was more interested in these elderly women than the young ones. Why this affliction I asked myself, before meeting Susan I got turned on by anything in a skirt, now it was the older ones who drew more of my attention.

I even looked at my mother as a possible sex partner, but I'm sure my father was satisfying her in that department. It was then I looked at my great-aunt; she was ages with Susan and a spinster living alone in her small cottage out on the fringes of the city. She was an old-fashioned woman and a fusspot, always with a duster in her hand. The other thing she had a deformed leg and limped badly, the result of Polio. She always was glad to see me when I visited usually with my mother; my father never visited her for some reason.

So on Boxing Day I took a bus and went to visit her. Aunt Thelma didn't recognize me at first when I knocked on her door, for I had grown up and out since I last saw her. She barely reached five feet and I towered over her.

"My goodness Frank you have grown up so fast, come in and tell me all what you have been doing. When are you going back home?" She hurriedly said.

"I've just got here and you are asking me when I'm leaving," I said laughing.

"I didn't mean anything like that, it's just the last bus leaves in an hour, and there are only two busses today."

"I forgot about that, hell."

"You know you can stay in the spare room, but let's talk about that later come in and sit by the fire, I'll get you a cup of tea."

When we were seated on her sofa, sitting facing the wide-open wood-burning fire, I felt relaxed and warm.

"Come on tell me what you have been doing and don't leave anything out," she asked eagerly.

What she wanted to hear was how I got on during training, not the goings-on between Susan, Orlanda and myself, so I told her that. This took over two hours and she sat watching me all the time.

"That isn't all of it is it? You have matured, who was the woman?" She asked. Was I that easy to read, Thelma knew, did my mother also guess it?

"Yes that is all of it," I lied.

"Don't lie to me, you never have and I know you have been under the influence of a woman. You never could speak to me looking me in the eye. Now you can and talk as an equal and that shows you and an older woman have been close. How close Frank? Don't be afraid to tell me, nothing will be said by me."

"You're right Thelma there is a woman, I don't want you to say anything to mum and dad, promise."

"I told you so, now who is she?"

"Her name is Susan and she is ages with you. She is the mother of one of the Commanders of the Training Establishment. I never mentioned Orlanda, for I thought that would be just too much."

"Treat her right Frank when a woman gets to our age, we like to be pampered and loved. I wish someone would come into my life as you have entered hers."

Just the same way as I treated Susan I put my arm around her shoulder and drew her to my chest. She was that small her head was low down and she was looking up at me with big doe eyes.

"I can see why she liked you, Frank, you done the right thing at the right time. I needed someone just to hold me just now, you done it without asking, or hinted. See you would never have done that before. Are you making love with her?"

"Yes we do Thelma."

"Lucky her, having a strapping young man like you taking her to bed. Now that would be something," she said softly, but I caught it.

I was getting hard and I wondered if I did the same with aunt she would respond the same as Susan did. She was still looking up at me so I bend down and kissed her gently on the mouth, three times. Up came her hand and she pulled my head down on to hers so our lips were crushed together. Her tongue entered my mouth; this was the first time this had happened to me and I returned the gesture. When we parted she was still looking at me, but now she was smiling.

"Stay the night and pretend I'm your Susan, you can even call me Susan if you like."

"If I stay the night it will be with Thelma and I wouldn't pretend you are Susan. You hardly paid any attention to me before I went to the Navy, why now?"

"I have always had a desire for you, I don't know why, it is wrong I know, but that is how I feel. Before you were immature, now you have gained confidence in yourself and I want to feel you close to me."

"Wait until I get into bed before you come into my room and keep the light out, She asked as we prepared for bed that evening. This again was something new to me wanting the light out when in a few minutes we will be joined with my cock up inside her and as close as any two people can get physically. I never argued against it, keeping my mouth shut.

"I'm ready!" She called out. By this time I was standing in front of the dying fire naked. I then made a quick dash to her bedroom because it was freezing cold outside the living room.

I quickly got under the covers and we cuddled up more to get warm than anything else. I slid my hand up and down her back, even down to her buttocks and she pressed closer as I was doing this. I felt the coarse hairs of hers rub against the head of my slowly hardening cock, for she was that small with her head by mine her feet were at my knees. It will be so easy to penetrate her from here. I didn't I just caressed her by moving my hand up and down her spine and on to her breast and then back.

Even these movements had her breathing change to short intakes whenever I touched her nipple and at the base of her spine. When I eventually slid my hand between our bodies and down to her pussy she gave a gasp and kissed me furiously all over my face. "I love you doing that Frank, please don't stop," she panted.

When I reached her vulva she seemed dry, but within seconds she was almost flowing from her vagina far worse than even Orlanda, who I thought was profuse. I was ready and it was obvious she was ready, so I rolled her over and introduced my cock to her vaginal opening and I slid in like a warm knife through butter. This was the easiest penetration I've ever experienced and to think a small woman like Aunt Thelma took over eleven inches of cock so easily. It appears no matter the size of the woman they can all take my cock, for Orlanda was tall and Aunt Thelma is small.

I wish I could see her face when she said, "Oh Frank this is the best Christmas present I've ever had." I knew she sounded happy but I would have liked to see her expression. Slowly she raised her legs as I slipped my hands under her bottom and lifted her up, sinking I'm sure another inch or so into her warm and moist vagina.

Slowly drawing my cock almost all the way out, I began inserting it and every time I did this she let out a little cry. Even pumping my cock into her slowly it sounded like a continual cry, yet she just lay there letting me do all the work.

"Work with me Thelma; I am sure you will enjoy it even more."

"Can I Frank?"

"Of course you can, don't just lie there, become one with me after all it is a pleasure for both of us," I said and realised here was a sixteen year old telling a sixty plus woman how to fuck.

It worked though, for now she was moving her hips in unison and even rolling them at the same time. This brought even more cries from her as she obviously was getting greater satisfaction. If she wasn't, I was at least and now I loved the way she moved and the feel of her pussy wrapped around my cock. I couldn't care less if this was my great-aunt or not I was enjoying this coupling.

By stopping and allowing my climax to recede I was able to keep up a lot longer. This was something Susan helped me with and now I enjoyed my couplings even longer.

Thelma's small legs were only long enough to get her heels on my waist, but when I exploded my load into her she did her best to hold me in to her small body.

There was no need to ask her if she enjoyed our coupling, by her actions alone she showed me that. Now she had a hold of my face in her two hands planting kisses again all over. "Thank you Frank, oh thank you that was so wonderful. I feel like a young woman again and feel warm all over."

Slowly I slipped out of her well lubricated pussy and she lay in the crook of my arm as the euphoria of our actions subsided.

"Can you stay maybe a couple of days with me?" She asked.

"Yes, I can. What is it; you want more of the same?"

"Much, much more Frank," she said turning and hugging me.

I stayed for two days and never once did I get dressed. We got up showered, lit the fire, but I was covered only by one of her short bathrobes, which was too big for her. This also was my first experience of fucking almost continuously all day and most of the night. Something only my age group can do, I must have pumped nearly a pint of sperm into her body these two days. Maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration but that was how it felt.

I sat in the bus ride home going over the last two days and realised how lucky I was to have such a passionate spinster aunt. My parents were a bit worried when I hadn't returned, but when I told them I stayed to keep Aunt Thelma company for a few days my mother was happy. Little did she know how I had made Aunt Thelma happy?

Celebrations started on New Years Eve and our two neighbours, those that live either side of us came into our house to celebrate. I drink little, I preferred to sip a dry ginger; I was under-age and hated the taste of whisky and any other spirits. Mr and Mrs Green were in high spirits when they arrived and were pouring the drinks down almost like water. They were one of our neighbours, in their thirties or forties, Mrs Green was a schoolteacher and George Green was an accountant. I never knew Mrs Green's Christian name because every one referred to her as Mrs Green. Jacob and Marcia Hemmings were the other neighbours and they were drinking only soft drinks.

It was only my parents and the Greens who were consuming the most alcohol and when midnight came they could hardly stand. About one o'clock the Hemmings left, leaving after Mr Green crashed out on our lounge and my parents obviously ready for their bed.

"Leave George asleep on the sofa, he's comfortable there, see Gwen home will you and turn off the lights Frank," my father said supporting my mother as they made for their bedroom.

So Mrs Green's name was Gwen, she was a big chested woman and I bet I knew what the lads in her class would say about her. She was one of those women whose breasts seemed high on their chest and stood out like two mountains. Her waist was real thin flaring out at the hips. What made it even more pronounced was the tight figure hugging dresses she always wore. Her blonde hair was shoulder-length and I'm sure she tried to mimic Veronica Lake, for they both had the same hairstyle. She had the thickest lips I have ever seen and she had them coloured the deepest of red.

As she lay on the chair with her legs straight out and the lipstick smeared she looked a mess. I thought about leaving her where she was, but if I did, my mother would only moan at me. There was only one way to carry her and that was put her over my shoulder with her bottom up in the air. As we stepped outside the cold air hit us, bringing her out of her drunken stupor.

"Put me down please I can walk by myself," she cried, struggling to get off my shoulder. I placed her down on the pathway and she staggered into me. "Oh it's you Frank, Christ you are a big lad, are you big down here as well," as she said it she placed her hand on my cock, which almost immediately got hard.

"Good God, is all this you?" She asked now holding me outside my trousers.

"Why do you want it?"

"Where is George?"

"He's asleep on the sofa, want me to go and wake him?"

"Hell no, can you use this or is it only for show," she said with a giggle.

"Oh I can use it and I've had no complaints yet."

"Cocky bastard aren't you," then she burst out laughing, "Hell I know you are, I've got a hold of it. Come on, just come and show Gwen just how good you are."

I was always told to stay clear of drunken women they were so unpredictable. But I followed her anyway into her house, down the passageway and into her bedroom. Once there she hitched up her dress revealing a loose-legged pair of panties, which she drew down her legs and threw them at me. "New year present from me to you. I bet you love to smell women's panties, I know George does, I've caught him at it. Now let me see if you are just boasting." With that she lay back on her bed and opened her legs. She was still wearing her stockings, which were held up by her suspender belt.

I wasn't going to miss an opportunity like this, it was being offered to me on a plate. I drew off my trousers and my underpants and got between her outstretched legs, with the dark long blonde hairy patch above her pussy. I inserted my cock head and pushed. Gwen thrust forward then and in one stroke I was buried in her tight vagina. She was tighter than Susan or Orlanda, but she enjoy my cock buried in her pussy for she was smiling and holding her arms out for me.

"You may be just a lad, but hell you have the best dick I've ever felt. To think that you lived next door too, why you didn't give me a call Frank, I would willingly have helped you relieve yourself and help me in return."

I hardly needed to do anything for her hips were moving rapidly, grasping and releasing my cock and I was moving fast in her pussy. This was far faster than I normally fuck, but if that was the way she wanted it I was willing to help. It wasn't long though before she made me climax and again I deposited my sperm within another women.

It was almost like a switch, once I had climaxed she lay back on the bed and fell asleep. I made her comfortable by putting her under the bedding and left her asleep as I left closing the front door behind me. That was the fastest fuck I've ever had and I still felt dissatisfied.

I decided to take a walk around the block to see some of my old friends. I met a couple and stayed with them for about an hour before I made for home. The house was in darkness when I entered. I left the lights off and made for my bedroom. I switched on the light and lying on my bed dressed in only her panties was my mother.

What the hell was she doing in my bedroom; granted she usually looked in to see me before she went to bed. She was pissed out of her head when I left, what was she doing here and dressed as she was. The first thing I did was cover her up with the bedcover, not for decency's sake but because it was cold. I sat on my chair and looked at her. Should I pick her up and take her to her own bed, but dressed like she was?

That was what I would do I decided, so I removed the quilt and bent to pick her up when her eyes opened and she looked at me. She put her finger to her lips to signal to be quiet. "Where have you been, I've been waiting on you."

"Why, what do you want?"

"What you gave Aunt Thelma. I'm not blind Frank, you have changed since you went away, and you are no longer the little innocent boy. I also know my Aunt Thelma, she isn't the innocent you thought she was, now was she?" As she said that she drew down her white undies and held them up for me. "Surely you won't turn your own mother down, I'm all yours."

Even though it had only been an hour since I had been fucking Gwen, I was hard thinking of what was being offered. I had no scruples, as far as to whose fanny was being offered. I was like all teenagers, enough was never enough. So once more this morning I dropped my trousers as well as all my other clothing and climbed into my own bed with my naked mother beside me.

This time I was going to pussy lick my own mother to see if she, like Susan tasted as sweet. The difference between Susan and my mother was their breasts, Susan was large, and my mother was small and firm. I spent some time massaging and caressing the lower surface of her breasts, for I had found that this was a sensitive area in the women I'd been with. It was the same with my mother she squirmed as I was working on them but one hand was also working on her pussy with one finger already inside her vagina circling the sensitive entrance.

Moving down kissing her all the way I reached where I wanted to be. When my mouth touched her pussy she raised her legs and pushed my head from the back into her lovely tasting pussy. There was the slightest smell of urine though, which I had never smelt on Susan, but the taste was just as nice. I run my tongue where I had been circling my finger and she moaned and rotated her hips as I was doing this and muttering something I couldn't hear, for my ears were being pressed by her inner thighs.

Again I moved up her body kissing all the way up and I slipped my cock in her eager pussy and pushed hard, not my usual gentle way. Not a word of complaint was heard in fact she lifted her legs so high her feet was up above her shoulders allowing me to drive my cock all the way in. She brought her feet together and hooked them around my neck as my penis was buried in her moist pussy. Now I started my usual slow pumping. This must have been effecting her, for her head was moving from side to side and low moans coming from her mouth, which smelt badly of alcohol.

I continued sinking my cock into her until for the second time tonight I shot my bolt into a woman, two different women and both in their late thirties. Like Gwen next door my mother started snoring almost as soon as we finished. This time after slipping on my pyjamas I picked her up and carried her into her own bedroom and lay her down alongside my father who also was snoring. Then I crept back to my room. I lay for a long-time just staring at the ceiling, wondering what had come over me, fucking my own mother. The quicker I returned to Orlanda the better I was thinking.

I was stuck for another few days here. The funniest thing even though my mother was complaining of a hangover all the morning, nothing was said about our romp in my bedroom.

"When did you get back home? I looked into your bedroom and your bed hadn't been slept in," she asked at lunchtime.

"I went up to see a friend after I dropped Gwen back home," and looked at her to see if she was only asking for decency sake, but she gave no suggestion.

There was no indication at all until I went out to visit one of my friends that evening. I have a feeling that she didn't know what she was doing and maybe even thought it was a dream. If that is the case then it's all right by me, but I do have her and Gwen's panties to prove my activities.

Freddie who had been my best friend before I went to the Navy lived only around the corner and he was one of the gang I had met early this morning. When I arrived at his home, sitting in the lounge were two young women almost dressed identical in the fashionable full skirts and blouse. These were the two women Freddie had dated and wanted me to escort one of them to a New Year party. Somehow they seemed too young for me, even though they may even be a bit older in age. Had I changed that much that I could become fussy. The truth hit me then, I felt more comfortable in more mature women's company. I promised Freddie though and I'd take one off his hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.