The Return - Cover

The Return

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chally decides he will investigate the mysterious disappearances in various towns. This takes him back to various times in the past to rescue the missing people.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

We saw no-one from the outside world and I was beginning to get worried that we wouldn't find Shanna.

Six weeks we stayed in the camp, until one morning, a stranger, well to us he was a stranger, came to the camp. The leader of this settlement called us over to a fallen log where he was seated talking to this stranger.

"This man knows where the woman you seek is. She is being held at a castle near Kaer Loyw [Gloucester] in the land of Kymry [Wales] and the lords son is going to give her to the king as a present for a concubine, in two weeks."

"How far is that from here?"

"If you take the Kings road you will be there in a week. Never leave the road, as while you travel on it you have safe passage. You have to leave it though to get to Kaer Loyw, that's when your problems will start."

"I would like to leave the woman here and I will collect her on my return."

"I am coming with you," Talus stated and I could see there was no point in arguing with him, he had made up his mind.

"We will leave today, the sooner I reach this place the better. Talus tell Claire she has to stay, I will go and get my gear."

"I think you had better tell her, as it would be too difficult for me to explain."

So I went over to Claire who was sitting outside her small dwelling." Claire I have found where they are keeping Shanna. Talus is coming with me and I want you to wait here for us, you will be safe here." I never gave her time to argue as I turned and walked away after I had told her.

Wanetta just stood and waved as we left. She knew that one day I would leave and was resigned to that fact.

The Kings Roads, which are a set of roads that stretch the length of the country and link all towns was not that far from the camp. (I was taught in school that it was the Romans who built the roads in Britain, but they were built by King Belinus almost 800 BC and were made of rocks and mortar.) Once we reached the road, which was the one for Kaer Vynnyddy Paladr [Shaftsbury] the passage was easier, still it took us seven days. Fortunately we met Owen a traveller from Kymry (Wales) who knew the castle at Kaer Loyw well and we travelled with him for the two days until we had to turn off.

We followed him for another three days and then on the banks of the Hafren[Severn] he asked us to wait, for he would scout out an easy passage for us and return within three days. He left us on the steep banks where there was a long drop into the river itself. There was a small plateau then a small hill, this is where we made camp as there was good cover and we could see if anyone approached.

On the fourth day, a group of riders came into view dragging someone behind them, making the person run to keep up with the horses. Twice I saw him fall and be dragged along behind the horse until he was able to regain his footing. I counted fifteen horsemen in all, plus the man being dragged. As they came closer I could see that it was Owen who was being dragged behind the horses and the one doing the dragging was my old friend the Lords son. Also one of the people on a horse was a young woman.

When they reached the plateau, the leader and it was obvious by his bearing, manner and dress that he was someone of importance, shouted. "Foreigner I have the woman who you are looking for, but now she is mine. If you don't come out, I will skin this man alive in front of you, I know you are there."

The Lords son gave a vicious tug which caused Owen to fall in front of the leader's horse.

"Who am I speaking to; you have never said who you are," I shouted back to him."

"Good you speak our language, more so than this thin wench. I am Morvidus King of all these lands and I command you to present yourself, so I can slay you for killing my good friend Rulph."

Again the Lords son gave a vicious tug to the rope holding Owen. I had enough of this cruelty and I took careful aim and shot the young man through the chest. He was thrown that far back off his horse that he fell over the cliff and I could hear him screaming all the way down. By this time everyone had dismounted and was standing close to the King. One of the escorts had a handful of Shanna's hair and held her kneeling on the ground, I could see by her face that she was in pain by this action.

"I have heard about your iron rod that kills at great distances, I challenge you to single combat. I am the greatest warrior in the land and none of my soldiers has slain more that I. Are you a coward, who is afraid to meet me eye to eye?"

I don't think he knew about the Browning, so we both stood up and I handed the rifle to Talus. "See I have given my long weapon to Talus, now have your escort stand aside, or do you need them to fight a single man."

That really set him off, "You are calling me a coward, saying I can only face you when I have people behind me?"

"Something akin to that."

He drew his sword, which I saw was a two-handed affair. As I walked towards him I started to undo my holster clip. "Is that the only puny weapon you have against me, the great Morvidus."

I noticed that he still had Owen under one foot, with a long knife held at his throat.

"Let Owen go this is between you and me and I want you to tell your men, to release the woman after I have killed you."

He burst out laughing and turned to his escort. "If this foreigner managed to dispatch me, release the woman to him, but I don't think that will happen."

He kicked Owen away from him and took up a stance, after replacing the knife to his belt, with sword held over his left shoulder ready for a swing. I kept on walking and drew the Browning and started shooting, not one but every cartridge in the magazine. He was thrown back time and again with a look of surprise in his eyes, he reached the edge of the cliff and he too went over to the waters below.

I then heard the whistle and the loud crack of a bullet as it passed me, being fired from the rifle. Then I saw one of the escort fall to the ground, with his sword half drawn. The remainder were just standing there looking at me and the place where their king was standing only a minute ago.

"Release the woman or I will start on you, return to Troinovantum [London] and tell them the king is dead."

The remaining eleven helping their fallen comrade mount and rode away at a fast trot.

"Owen, you return home, tell the people the evil king is dead, but don't mention anything about the guns."

"No-one would believe that anyway, I will tell it as I know they will understand."

"Well Shanna, let's get you home again, but I advise you to change your running route and keep away from the railway bridge."

"You mean I'm going back to my real home?"

"Well in about a month, but we have a long way to walk, so let's get going."

"Why are your women so tall and thin?" Talus asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.