Ted Who? - Cover

Ted Who?

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 15

Sandy kept her housecoat on while she unbuttoned my shirt, removed it, motioned for me to kick off my loafers, and then started unbuckling my belt.

When she pulled down my pants, she took care to pull my Jockeys down with them. Unceremonious.

I wasn't hard yet, although I was sporting a semi. It had all happened kind of quick, and Sandy's frumpy housecoat wasn't doing it for me. In addition, I think I was still wondering if Sandy wasn't maybe too much of a flake for me.

"Socks," she said.

I obediently removed my socks. I was starkers.

"You've got a nice body," Sandy said.

"Thank you. So do you -- if my memory serves."

"You in a hurry?"

"Nope. I'm yours for the night."

"You're starting to get hard," she said.

"That happens when a good-looking women stares at my dick."

"Nice cock."

"What can I say? I owe it all to my Mom and Dad."

"What do you like to do?" Sandy said.

"What do I... ? The usual things. I'm not into kinky sex, I don't think. I mean, no whips, no chains."

"Fellatio?"

"How many guys you've met, don't like fellatio?"

"Cunnilingus?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm a yodeler from way back!"

"I knew there was something I liked about you."

"What about you?" I asked her. "What do you like?"

"I like this," she said.

"What?"

"This. Just, y'know -- talking like this, before. But not saying 'I love you," or 'Ravish me!' or something stupid like that. Just regular sexy, intimate talk. Like: Have you ever done anal?"

"Anal? Nope. Never have. I mean, if you want it, I'll do it, but it's not one of my big ambitions."

"I thought maybe you figured, a hippie chick like me, I'd be into that."

"I hadn't thought about it, one way or the other. Tattoos, though."

"Tattoos?"

"Yeah -- I thought maybe, you being a hippie-type chick, you had some tattoos. On your butt, maybe, or on your shoulder blade."

"You want to see?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said.

Sandy pulled the housecoat off one shoulder and turned to show me her bare left shoulder blade. No tattoo.

She pulled the housecoat back on, turned and pulled it down again to expose the opposite shoulder, and showed me that one. I got a brief glimpse of bare breast, that time.

No tattoos, on the shoulder or the breast. Nice breast. For such a little bit of a girl, Sandy had a championship rack.

"So, where is it?" I asked.

She suddenly dropped the housecoat to the floor and she was completely nude under it.

Oh my goodness!

Still no tattoos, but, Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Her pussy was fiery red!

"You're -- you're a redhead!" I was astounded. And delighted. I love redheads. It was like expecting to get a Hyundai for Christmas and finding out you'd gotten a Lexus.

"I'm a redhead," she agreed, "all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding."

"But why the Elvira look, up-top?" I asked.

"It's part of my therapist persona," Sandy said. "I'm a little, short person, and I'm cute-looking. I've even got fucking freckles, in case you haven't noticed. The red hair was just one cutesy thing too many. I dyed my hair to give myself more -- more gravitas."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.