Photos
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Janna Leonard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Any relationship takes work on both sides, but those with alternative lifestyles seem to have the most difficult time finding a mate. Nature and nurture have conspired at times to thwart our best efforts, and those who succeed are fortunate. As you will see, even someone who is open about their sexuality has problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

We sat in the near-darkness, the flickering light bouncing from the walls but not illuminating our inner thoughts and the secrets or feelings we'd shared. Ghost-like, she got up from the couch and went to the bathroom, putting her bottle on the counter. I opened another one and took a long pull, letting the bubbles burn my throat.

She returned nude with her panties in her hand, then dropped them to the floor.

"Can I stay here again?" she asked softly. "I want to hold you."

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, sitting on the edge of the couch.

She sat quietly for a time staring into her glass, occasionally taking a sip from her drink. I knew she had had a rough time, but my hormones wouldn't let me alone. I wanted her, and a relationship with her. I wanted to love her like no one else had ever loved her before. I don't know what a shrink would make of my intentions, but I wanted her to feel as good about me as I felt about her. That spark, that connection between two people, I knew we had that. Maybe there could be more, and if I didn't act, I'd never know.

"Could I kiss you?" I asked, moving closer, desperately hoping she wouldn't say no.

She nodded and leaned toward me, closing her eyes. The first touch was electric, her lips soft and shy, exploring my taste and texture. I held her shoulder and gradually she moved her hips closer to mine, the warmth of her skin igniting my heat. No tongues, no passionate moans, just a deep kiss of new friends. Against my better judgment, I broke it, leaning back and letting out a contented sigh.

"You're sweet," I breathed, feeling my puss leaking again.

She put her glass on the table and reached for me, straddling my body and pushing me down. Her mouth was frantic, placing little wet kisses on my neck and shoulders, my face, anywhere she could. I responded in kind, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. The firmness of her tiny nipples made dents in my chest. Her hips flattened against my leg, and I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy grinding against me. Our tongues were in a duel, and I was moving around trying to get my leg between hers. I cupped her butt cheeks in my hands and kneaded them firmly, enjoying the soft cries of pleasure. I wanted to be as close as possible to her.

She continued to writhe and moan as she ground her pussy against my leg. Suddenly she stiffened and arched her back, moaning with her release. Long seconds passed and she didn't move, except for the involuntary twitches of her hips. Her ragged breathing slowed as her hips continued pressing small circles against me, drenching my thigh. I held her tightly as the orgasm slowly passed and she slumped onto me, caressing my breast with one hand. Her head was close to my neck and she kissed me there, a small kiss of what I hoped was joy or happiness. Her breath caught in spurts as the aftershocks came and went. I rubbed her back and butt while she calmed, the softness of her skin a delight to my fingers. God, to love someone like this! Just being able to hold her and touch her made me happy.

After a few minutes she raised her head and looked at me.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I asked. "You don't have anything to be sorry for."

"You didn't..." she murmured.

"That's ok. You did, that's the important thing," I replied.

She laid her head on my shoulder and I continued to stroke her back, working the muscles to relax her, the occasional finger or palm caressing the soft globes of her butt. I fell asleep with her head on my chest and her leg over mine, with her soft breath wrinkling my nipple.


I awoke the next morning with something very warm tugging gently at my left nipple. I opened my eyes and saw the top of her head, slowly realizing it was her mouth. I needed to pee, and her hand was rubbing circles on my belly in the vicinity of my bladder, very close to my pubic hair.

I said, "Good morning," and she started, picking up her head and grinning at me.

"I was hoping you'd wake up pretty soon," she said.

"I've got to pee!" I exclaimed, rolling out and running toward the bathroom.

A couple of long minutes later I was empty, and brushed my hair and teeth.

I felt somewhat normal again, and I sat back on the couch and said, "Hi."

"I made coffee, and there's toast if you want," she smiled.

"Thank you," I replied, getting a cup.

She had been busy besides making coffee. Her underwear was gone from the floor but she was still naked, sitting cross-legged on the back of the couch facing me. Her hair was down and loose, dark waves spilling over her shoulders.

"I like your hair like that," I said.

"Thank you," she smiled. "I was hoping you might."

It took me a few minutes to wake up. Then I asked, "What do you want to do today? Got any lawyerly stuff?"

"Nope," she grinned. "I want to stay here with you just like this, all day."

"Can't get a tan indoors," I smiled.

"Well then, let's take a blanket and go for a walk in the woods," she grinned.

"Ok," I said. "I'll pack a cooler with food and stuff. You go get your suit, and I'll meet you back here in ten minutes."

She pointed to the door and I saw her suit and a small duffel, perched on top of a rolled blanket. The blanket was on a small cooler, apparently ready to go. I got my suit off the rack and put it on while she did the same by the door.

Grabbing the cooler by the handle she said, "Come on, I'm ready!"

We held hands and ran the first few yards into the woods, then slowed to a leisurely pace. A few yards more, and we were walking with our arms around each other.

Somewhere near where we had taken the photos, she stopped and said, "Here."

I spread the blanket in the shade of two trees, and watched as she removed her suit and sat down.

"Off!" she said, looking at me.

I complied, blushing yet again as her eyes bored holes in me, watching my every move.

"Lie down on your stomach," she said, taking a bottle of tanning oil from her bag.

I did so, and soon felt her hands oiling me from head to foot.

"Roll over," she said.

I did as I was told and she continued to massage the oil into my skin. She avoided my pubes but paid special attention to my breasts, hardening the nipples.

A few minutes later she said, "There, all done."

"Want me to do you?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" she giggled, rolling quickly to her stomach and pulling her hair up and away from her spine.

Her skin was warm and smooth as I applied the oil over her back and butt, stroking her skin with firm movements. I didn't have to tell her to roll over; she knew when I was done.

Her front side was finished in minutes, and as I put the bottle down she said, "Lie with me, please."

I lay down next to her and she pulled me closer until I was almost on top of her, our hot skin slippery with oil.

"Please touch me like you did before," she asked, placing my palm on her breast.

The nipple reacted immediately, stiffening under my touch, and I rolled it gently between thumb and fingertip, making her smile. Her hands explored my breasts at the same time, kneading the flesh on top and caressing the sides.

"So soft!" she breathed, raising her head to kiss me.

Some time later we broke for air and she said, "I love kissing you. It's never been like this with a man."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Her fingertips played with my cheek and she answered, "The way it makes me feel inside. Secure, or needed maybe. Wanted for sure."

"Oh, I want you," I breathed, "very much."

I nuzzled her neck and nipped her earlobe with my lips, raising goose bumps on her skin.

As I bent to kiss her again, she whispered, "Take me."

Keeping my mouth glued to hers, I slid partway off her and put my hand between her legs. When I opened her with a finger, she moaned in my mouth and I pressed a little deeper, getting my finger wet. I probed for her come spot, that little raspberry-textured nubbin inside her that would make her scream. I found it a little lower than usual - it was about the size of a large olive - and pressed upward, massaging it in circles. She gasped and quivered at the first touch, then her pussy started clamping on my finger in rhythm to my strokes, my hand getting wetter by the minute.

I broke our kiss and moved to kneel between her legs. I had one hand inside and the other pushing down on her belly. My knuckles had her slit spread wide, and I watched her clit throb with my strokes. A drop or two of cum leaked from it with each gentle push. My palm had about a half a teaspoon of liquid in it when she climaxed, clutching the blanket with white knuckles and screaming loudly once, then subsiding into guttural moans and cries. Her back arched and she whipped her head from side to side, her pussy fluttering and spasming against my finger.

As she started to slow down, I substituted my mouth on her clit for my finger.

I felt her grab my hair and cry out, "Nonononono, oh God oh God!".

I kept sucking gently, licking it, then stopped long enough to ask, "You want me to stop?"

"Nononono, oh God please don't stop!" she cried, pressing my head back down.

She tasted sweet, and her labia were soft, tender and very slippery against my mouth. I teased her, sucking her clit until she was close, then slacking off and licking around it, dipping my tongue into her vagina. The inner lips were full and meaty, tightly attached to her hood. Sucking them in as deep as I could, I began flicking her clit with my tongue, urging her to come. Her thighs clamped around my head shutting off all sound as she came, writhing and bucking her hips to meet my tongue. She had her hand embedded in my hair, and I kept my mouth on her as long as I could, feeling her little button shrink away and hide. I sucked her labia and her tunnel, swallowing all I could get.

Her legs relaxed after a time and she slumped back, her eyes closed and her arm over her head. I let her rest and got a beer from the cooler. I was sitting on my haunches when her eyes came open and she slowly raised herself to her elbows.

"You want something to drink?" I asked, handing her my bottle.

"Please," she croaked. "I'm so dry."

I let her have that one and opened another, asking, "Are you ok?"

"I think so," she replied, "but I have never, ever come like that!"

"Does that mean you liked it?" I giggled, smiling at her wan face.

"Like is not a powerful enough word," she said as she sat up.

I scooted closer and got a warm hug, her slippery warm skin and musky aroma engulfing me. We sat close for a few minutes, simply enjoying each other's caress.

I finished my beer and walked around the rock, hunting for a place to pee. As I squatted down next to a tree and relieved myself, I thought I'd better tell her the rest of my kinks and habits before we got too involved to break it off. When I returned, she was sitting as I'd left her with a fresh beer in her hand.

"We're gonna have to go back pretty soon," she said giggling. "We're almost out of beer."

"We can manage," I said, "but there's a couple of things I feel you ought to know first."

"Like what?" she asked. "I think I know all I need to right now."

"Not quite," I said. "Women lovers are different than men."

"I'll say!" she exclaimed, almost snorting beer through her nose.

When she recovered, I continued, "When I make love to someone like we just did, I like to get their whole body involved. Not all at once, but over time I like to make love to every part of them. There's so much more than tits and pussies. Do you know what I mean?"

"No, not really," she said.

"Well, there's your feet, your knees, your back, your butt, and your neck and ears. You know, the whole you," I said.

"You'd kiss my feet?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"If you wanted," I replied, morbidly thinking that disclosing this information was not such a good idea after all.

She sat for a few moments, apparently deciding how to let me down gently, then raised her head and smiled at me.

"After what you did for me today and the way you make me feel whenever I'm around you, I'd have to tell you that every square inch of me is yours whenever and wherever you want it. Do you remember when I said 'take me', when we were just getting into it?"

I nodded and she said, "I meant it."

I lay beside her and we kissed again, our fates perhaps sealed and perhaps not. All I knew was, I was happy and so was she.

Later in the afternoon, she cuddled close and kissed her way down to my fur, telling me, "I want to."

Her tongue was gentle and wet, her fingers holding me open while she licked me. I raised my legs and spread my knees, guiding her head with light touches or a whispered word. It took a while, but I loved every second of it. I climaxed very nicely at the last with her mouth on my clit, listening to her swallow several times.

She raised her head and looked at me funny, then asked, "Did I do it right?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her, sharing my wetness, murmuring, "Yes, yes," in her ear.

"You get really wet when you come," she said.

"I know. Do I taste bad?" I asked.

"No, but I thought I did something wrong," she said.

"Nothing's wrong if it feels like that," I said.


On the way back we decided to swim for a while before supper. The heat was making my suit stick to me. Neck deep and unseen in the water, she put her hand down my bottoms and played with my clit while lightly pinching my nipples. I returned the favor and got a shivery little orgasm from her while her legs were wrapped around me. For supper, I cooked burgers and made potato salad. Then we went to shower.

Inside the building, she asked, "Can we shower together?"

"I guess so, as long as we don't get caught," I replied.

"I can still taste you from this afternoon," she smiled.

"Me too," I grinned back, leaning to kiss her.

We stood under the warm spray, kissing and touching until I felt the need to pee and told her, "I'll be right back. I gotta pee."

"Do it here. It all goes to the same place," she said.

"At home I pee in the shower, but I didn't want to gross you out," I said.

"Nothing gross about it," she grinned. "Here, let me show you something."

She cupped my sex in her hand and started rubbing my clit on both sides with her fingertips as she said, "Go ahead."

"I don't know if I can, that feels too good," I said, leaning back and spreading my legs.

"Relax," she said.

I eventually peed, and the feeling of having my clit rubbed while I did gave me a quick little shudder of an orgasm. The hot liquid against my clit was very intense.

I finished and she rinsed her hand, then asked, "Nice, huh?"

"Yes!" I said. "Where did you learn that?"

"I started masturbating in the bathroom and discovered it by accident one day," she smiled.


We finished our shower and got out, drying each other with tender looks and touches.

As she stood in front of the mirror she winked at me and said, "You're not the only kinky one, you know."

I laughed out loud and thought I'd put kink to the test that evening, and show her how good different things can feel.


Inside the camper we made the bed and lit a candle again, this time nude. We had nothing to hide, and I think she liked looking at me just as much as I liked looking at her.

I got my beer, gave her the brandy bottle and asked, "Do you feel like doing something different tonight?"

"Anything you want," she said.

"Roll over and put this pillow under your tummy," I said.

When she was in position, I crouched behind her and kissed her ass cheeks, massaging them with my hands and running my tongue from her slit to her rosebud, pressing my tongue as deep as I could.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, "Nice!"

She opened for me, spreading her legs wide and holding her butt cheeks open with her hands as my tongue bathed her creases.

Getting to my knees, I slid my middle finger inside her canal, working it around and pressing down against her come spot. She wriggled with it, soft moans of pleasure coming from her. As she got wetter, I put some of the fluid on her rosebud, working it inside with my finger.

She let go of her butt and raised her arms, resting her head on them, telling me, "Feels good."

When I put my thumb inside she gasped and tensed up, clenching her ass cheeks together.

"Relax. It's just my thumb, it won't go very deep," I told her.

She was hot and tight back there and I went slowly, keeping my middle finger deep inside her pussy. She gradually relaxed enough to make my hand movements easier, and I started rubbing my finger and thumb together, massaging the thin membrane between her rectum and vagina.

She arched her back and spread her cheeks wider, murmuring, "Deeper."

Grinning, I complied, pumping my hand as deep as it would go with slow easy strokes. She started grunting with each one and I knew she was getting close, her pussy clenching and shivering around my finger. She squeaked a couple of times and then tensed, her pussy clamped on my finger tight. A low moan escaped her lips as she shook three or four times, her pussy flooding my hand. I massaged her insides for about another minute, feeling her slowly relax, and removed my finger and thumb.

"Aaaahhhhh God! That was good!" she sighed.

I patted her on the ass and said, "I'll be right back."

I washed my hands and returned to the front, finding her sitting up.

I popped a beer and sat facing her, asking her, "Well, what do you think?"

She pushed me down and lay on top of me, her belly against my fur, nuzzling my nipples. Raising her head she said, "I think I liked it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.