Gentle Lady
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man from a different social class meets a lady and completely changes her dull lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

It was another day for the ladies to assemble and play their games of whist. This time there were a lot more present than at Gerry's, there were seventeen ladies including the hostess and me. I was introduced to them all, but I just couldn't remember all their names. They were all elderly ladies ranging from midfifties to midseventies.

They must at some time during the week been discussing Gerry's bodyguard and the circumstances of the reason for hiring me. When being introduced they all made some remark that they wished that it had been them I came to the rescue. Mostly I put down to, small talk for something to say. Mavis came over to where I was standing and said. "Well we will be spending a couple of hours together while this lot is playing, and they have a break halfway so we will be able to join them then."

After about half an hour just chatting and no doubt passing the recent gossip, the ladies took their seats and Mavis and I went to a small lounge almost in the same location as the one in Gerry's house. There were many Victorian Terraced houses in this part of the city.

There was only one large settee in Bette's lounge so we plunked ourselves down on it. We started chatting about the weather and current affairs which lasted about two minutes.

"I was embarrassed by what you saw when you walked into the room last week. I, like many ladies here today live alone, and I get the urge to have sex. Self-gratification is helpful but another person helping you is even better. Nothing though could replace a man. Why I am saying this to you is that I would like you to give me that relief. I know you think that this is brazen, but I have to tell you the truth or we would sit here all day and I would go home more frustrated than ever.

"You want me to just fuck you," I asked in wonder.

"Yes that is what I want," she said.

"Here in this room?" I said bewildered.

"No Bette has a small bedroom on the first floor we could use, will you please?" She pleaded.

"OK let's go," I said to her.

She grabbed my hand and we actually ran up the stairs into this little room with a single bed with the top turned back, she locked it and started stripping.

Seeing the bed as it was, I said to her, "You and Bette arranged this didn't you?"

"Of course we're not going to have a nice specimen like you wasting your time just sitting around, if you come to these gatherings you will be busy I can assure you," she said.

Well they were being honest about it, and I was game to try. Now Mavis wasn't the worst piece of arse to look at, maybe on the plump side but she had the shapes all in the right places, and knew what she wanted.

When I looked over after I dropped my underpants, was Mavis flat on her back with her knees apart and feet flat on the bed. There was this dark patch of hair and the pink one eye staring right back at me. She was glistening with moisture.

"Come on hurry we haven't much time," she pleaded.

I got down right between her legs no preparation, nothing.

I asked "Shall I wear a condom?"

"Don't be silly I want real cock not rubber," she said with a panted voice.

I slipped the head of my cock into her and she just thrust herself on to me. At the same time raised her hips off the bed to get better penetration. I leant behind her grabbed a pillow and placed it under her buttocks. Slowly withdrew and plunged in, Mavis let out a long sigh of satisfaction. She rolled her hips beautifully when I reached bottom.

I saw the nipples of her breasts were standing proud on those large mounds of flesh, so I reached down and took one breast in each hand and gently squeezed them, they were gloriously soft. I then slid my hands down and took a hold of her hip bones and pulled her into me. God did she like that, her hips were rolling like mad trying to screw herself on to me.

I had the feeling that this lady wanted it a bit rough so I started pounding into her. I had hit the nail on the head.

"Oh God Yes! Yes that's the way shove it in as far as you can get it," she shouted.

I really got down to it and as I thrust into her she was thrusting back.

To get more penetration I slipped my arms between her legs so the calves of her legs were on my shoulders and I thrust in.

"Christ," she said," You've shoved it up to my throat, god you are big, keep working I love this."

I felt the ripples running through the length of her vagina and Mavis let out a wild." OH you did it; you have also filled my passage."

As she was shouting I had shot my load, and she had felt it enter her. I lowered her legs as I thought it would be uncomfortable in that position.

"Why did you lower my legs I felt fantastic with you buried in me?" She panted.

"Next time Mavis, I'll remember," I said to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.