Gentle Lady
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man from a different social class meets a lady and completely changes her dull lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

After my shower and shave I crawled into the lovely soft bed and was dropping off to sleep when I heard the squeak of the door opening and the figure of Gerry creeping over to the bed.

I sat up, and she jumped in shock of finding me awake. "What's the matter Gerry?"

"I want you to just hold me in your arms, I don't want any sex, just comfort, could you do that for me please?" She asked.

"Are you going to trust me that far, you are a very attractive woman you know, and I am a virile chap? Are you willing to take that chance?" I asked her.

"I think you are more gallant that you think you are," she told me.

"Come on then get in out of the cold," I said.

She quickly snuggled up against me and I could feel her now unrestricted breasts through her nightgown pressing against my chest. She had my leg between hers and I could feel her public hair on my thigh. I also had a raging erection.

I put my arm around her and just held her in that position, she wasn't in contact with my penis so everything was in order.

To my surprise I did go to sleep and woke the next morning with Gerry still cradled in my arm. I lent down and kissed her nose, and her eyes opened, she looked right into my eyes.

"Again please but this time a bit lower, "she said.

I bent my head to kiss her, she brought her arm up, put it around my neck and pulled my head down to her open mouth. She released me and said, "Good morning Denis," with a lovely smile

She then got out of bed and disappeared out of the room.

I got up, showered, dressed and went down below. I made my way to the main door when Gerry appeared. She looked really worried, "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I don't know, I suppose I was going to go and look for somewhere to stay," I told her.

"Don't you like it here with me?" She asked.

"Gerry I love being with you, but you can't keep me it's not right, I'd be a sponge to you," I tried to explain.

"Denis you come with me and have some breakfast, which I have just cooked, and we will go and get your baggage. You will bring it back here, you are to be my special guest. You saved me from these louts, and there is another thing you must know. I really like you; in fact it may be even deeper, so please think about that. You were very considerate last night and I truly appreciate the anguish you must have gone through to keep your hands off me in my private region. So no more of this foolishness, get in that room," she said with a laugh.

I couldn't help it I slapped my thighs and burst out laughing. She ran towards me and threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I love you Denis, I do you know," she said

After breakfast, Gerry asked me for my baggage tickets, got on to her telephone and asked Henry to come and get my baggage tickets then go and collect them from the Left Luggage Office.

"There you see, you can now stay here with me, there is no need to go out. I hope it won't be a bore but I have a few friends coming today, we play whist once a week in each others home. We take it in turns. It's mine this time I would like you to meet my friends. You are to be my bodyguard, in more ways than one I hope," she implied not too subtly.

"I must admit it is quite a switch from a totally male environment to a female one, I hope that I don't disgrace you in their presence, Gerry," I said to her.

"Here are my Baggage tickets, that you were looking for," I said handing over the two blue tickets.

"I would like to go for a walk though, and just walk around the neighbourhood," I said to Gerry.

"Then you better have a door key to let yourself in, in case I don't hear you," she said handing me a bunch of keys, "You are now a resident here, you see, you have the keys of the door."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.