Opportunity Knocks Again - Cover

Opportunity Knocks Again

by Jammes

Copyright© 2005 by Jammes

Incest Sex Story: Dad was noble and passed the first time he had an opportunity. Now he gets another shot.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

I don't know what to expect when I came home early that day. I knew that my wife would be out of the house for some time and that my daughter and her "boyfriend" would either be over at his place or in her room with the door closed. Not that I wouldn't be able to hear most of what was going on in there anyway. Damn but it was maddening. Listening to their moans and groans and his voice as he commanded my daughter to suck his cock like a good little bitch or hearing her gasps of pain/pleasure as he drove his cock into her laughing at her asking her if she liked it and then hearing her say yes. Worst of all was hearing him slapping her ass with either his bare hand or a belt and knowing that my daughter was in there lapping it up begging for more.

It wasn't that I disapproved. Hell no, it was that I was jealous. Why couldn't I be the one force feeding her my cock? We had raised our daughter to be free to do and be anything she wanted. I was somewhat surprised that she turned out to want to be a submissive sex slave, especially considering her mother's "liberated" attitude and absolute refusal to play any games like that with me. Just hearing my little girl cumming hard and seeing the smile on her face after a session with her master was enough to make my cock stiff as a board.

My little girl had been a very affectionate child growing up. She was constantly in my lap even into her teen years. I know for a fact that she had spied on me more than once as I jerked off. In fact one time I had walked in on her when she was 14 as she was fingering herself to some of my porno mags. At the time I had been all noble and a model of self-restraint. I had taken a deep breathe, reminded myself that this naked teenager was my own flesh and blood and had only talked with her acting in the role of a loving father. So now in response my 15 year old daughter had taken up with a man nearly twice her age. I was regularly kicking myself for the missed opportunity dreaming of what it would have been like to play with her sweet little body.

But she seemed satisfied with him and he didn't seem to inclined to share his hot teen slut with anyone else, much less her own father. So I had to be content with picturing their sessions in my head, listening through the closed doors as she was used and abused every damn day.

So when I came home to what I thought at first was an empty house I didn't think much of it assuming that they were playing over at his place. Imagine my surprise when I walked around the corner and saw her bedroom door wide open and my daughter tied down totally naked on the bed, her hot wet pussy staring me in the face. I swear I think my heart stopped for half a second.

But then it started pounding again as the blood rushed in and my cock was filled nearly to bursting. Here was a dream come true. I looked in on my daughter's room. She was spread-eagled facedown on the bed. She was blindfolded but obviously aware of my presence as her head was turned to better hear my approach.

I looked around but her 'boyfriend' was nowhere in sight. His car hadn't been in front either. I told myself that he could be coming back at any second and that I should go but the tempting sight of my hot daughter's naked body was too much to resist. I went back and locked the front door so that if he returned I would have some warning. Then I came back to look down at my little girl.

Of course she was more of a woman than she was a little girl by now and it showed. I licked my lips as I looked down at her naked body on the bed. Even face down I could see her firm young tits and I had an awesome view of both her wonderful ass and her oh so nice cunt. Without saying a word I moved closer and rested my hand on her nice smooth leg. I swear my hand was trembling as I cupped and squeezed her firm young flesh. She responded to my touch by whimpering but it was clear that she had been told not to speak unless told to by her master.

I ran my hand up and down her leg moving closer and closer with each stroke to her bare naked cunt. Her pussy juice was coating her legs and her ass was red from her most recent spanking. It was obvious that her man had left her in a highly aroused state. Finally my fingers were stroking her pussy. I took the opportunity to suck her sweet juices off my fingers. Damn but she tasted good! At last I was getting to play with my daughter's body... I realized that she didn't know who was playing with her pussy and decided to see how far I could take it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.