The Apprentice - Cover

The Apprentice

Copyright© 2005 by Telephoneman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was a young virgin in my first job when three women offer to further my personal education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Her main topic was Tom. She'd been seeing him for about four months and wasn't certain how she felt. She had never been in love before, in fact had used previous boyfriends for sexual pleasure, an idea that went against every image I'd ever had of women. In fact she said, she'd only agreed to see me to test herself.

Considering what had just happened and that we were still lying naked on her bed my next comments seem stupid, but they were said after listening to Sue for the previous hour or so.

'You love him, don't you?' I asked what was more a statement than a question.

'Where did that little insight come from?' Sue asked with a genuine desire to know.

'Just listening to you talk about him, and, just as importantly, about yourself. I might have no experience with women, as you know, ' I added with a grin, 'but I do know people, it's one of my few skills.'

After many probing questions by Sue on how I'd reached that conclusion, and my inability to be precise in why, Sue finally agreed that I was right.

'I don't know why it took me so long to realise.' Then looking me straight in the eyes, added, 'or why it took you to make me see it.'

'I do!' I said simply.

Sue looked at me in astonishment. 'You do?'

'The same reason it took you three to introduce me to the fairer sex. Fear! Fear of the unknown! Fear of rejection! It needed an outsider to force us to face it. Pretty easy for me because of the primeval need for sex, but not so for you.'

Sue shook her head. 'That is deep coming from someone so young, but, thinking about it, you are pretty much correct.'

Not long after, it was time for me to leave. We'd carried on talking as we dressed, which as watching a woman dress was still novel enough, aroused me again. Sue noticed and laughed it off. We had no time nor had Sue, in her newfound confidence in her future, the inclination.

She did, however, give me a kiss to leave with. 'Thank you, and I don't mean for the sex, although for a beginner you weren't too bad.' The smile in her voice pleased me more than I would have expected.

The following day my fabulous mood was brought down somewhat. It was a Friday and all three of my self-appointed teachers had plans that did not include me. They all laughed at my all too obvious disappointment, especially when told that Saturday and Sunday were out too. This let down took place at lunchtime when for the third time that week I ate with the three women.

One little thing happened though; Sandra walked past us and looked at me and winked. 'From no girlfriends to three, all in one week! I'm impressed.' She said. True to form I blushed, but unknown to my tormentor, for entirely different reasons than she assumed. She carried on to her own table and I could hear her laughing as she went. It was at that moment that I knew that I would go ahead with the birthday treat.

My thoughts throughout that afternoon, swung up and down. I was, obviously, over the moon about my lost virginity, revelling in the memories of the past two evenings; but, I was hooked, I'd sipped from the golden chalice and now I couldn't wait for more. Later, just before home time, Rachel signalled me over. I thought nothing of it, as my day's tasks included a lot of work at the large guillotine, which was Rachel's responsibility.

'You looked pretty miserable at lunch, ' she stated, then grinned, 'especially considering the difference in you from the start of the week.'

'Sorry!' Then it was my turn to grin, 'but you've made me an addict already.'

Rachel just burst out laughing, drawing brief attention to us. 'Tell you what! Come 'round to my flat Sunday lunchtime, and we'll see if we can give you your fix. Now bugger off and get some work done for a change.'

For the first time in my memory I wanted Saturday to end. It had always been my favourite day, out and about with my mates or playing football in the morning and watching it in the afternoons. I still did the same that Saturday but my mind was fully focussed on Sunday. Eventually Sunday did arrive and I set out to walk the short distance to Rachel's flat. Not wanting to arrive too early, I dawdled a bit before deciding to take the longer route. This took me through the grounds of the local hospital, right past the new maternity block. I noticed, as I passed the concrete monstrosity, a flower seller had set up stall, no doubt aiming for all the new fathers who arrived empty handed. Checking my pocket for money, not something I always had, I found enough for a reasonable bunch. The stallholder gave me an odd look as I made my selection.

'A bit young for this place aren't you son, or is your mum in?' He asked.

'No! They're for my girlfriend, and no she's not in here, I'm just taking a shortcut.'

He smiled and actually added a couple of red roses to my selection. 'Take these, they always work.' He grinned.

I grinned back, feeling happy. Ok I hadn't been strictly honest, it wasn't a shortcut and Rachel wasn't my girlfriend but it sure felt good pretending. That feeling alone was worth the cost of the flowers.

Rachel's reaction to them was worth the cost of the stall. When I knocked at her door, she'd shouted to enter, as it wasn't locked.

'You're early!' She admonished, as I entered the living room, 'typical bloody man, not giving me time to put my face on.' Then she saw the flowers. She stopped brushing her hair and literally ran across the room to me. 'They're absolutely fabulous.' She cried, and I mean cried, there were actually tears in her eyes. 'Oh David, they're beautiful.'

Then she amazed me by saying that no one had ever bought her flowers before. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to meet her lips. If I thought our last kiss was something then this blew it away. There was a tenderness that was missing before, but something else, something intangible about it. When we did finally part, tears were streaming down her unadorned, yet still beautiful, face, but even my naivety couldn't mistake them for anything but tears of happiness. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and very gently took the flowers from me. With her nose buried in their fragrance she went into her little kitchen, emerging moments later with two milk bottles containing the blooms.

'Sorry! I don't have a vase.'

I'd never have thought that Rachel could be vulnerable, but that's exactly how I thought of her. I took the bottles from her and put them down onto the table before wrapping my arms protectively around her. Nothing was said, I just held her, occasionally kissing her ash blonde hair, which, incidentally smelled so sweet and pure. I had plenty of time to think and a really weird thought entered my young head and refused to leave. I was enjoying this, as much, if not more than when we'd made love; not on a physical level, of course, but it felt more rewarding.

I firmly believe that, that was the moment I grew up, as if someone had switched a light on and I could see clearly who and what I was about.

'Rachel!' I whispered into her hair.

'Mmmm!' Came her very soft reply.

'I've decided I don't want to go through with this after all.' I said firmly now.

That obviously got through because she tried to jump away from me but my arms kept her pinned to me.

'You don't?' She asked with obvious disappointment. 'I'm sorry for crying, but I'll just have a quick wash, put on my face and we'll be fine.'

It's as if our ages and roles had been reversed. 'No silly!' I smiled at her. 'It's not that!'

She looked up at me, bewilderment spread across her face.

'I can't think of anything I want to do more than make love to you.' That brought her smile back. 'It's this birthday thing with Sandra, and the learning bit with Pam and Sue.'

The puzzled look returned. 'Aye?'

'I know I'm a bit young but I want to be with you.'

'You're with me.'

'I mean, only with you, as your boyfriend.'

The penny dropped. 'Why, you've already got me, at least where you want me.' She indicated the bedroom, 'and you've got the other two as well, and maybe even the saucy Sandra.'

I nearly shut up then, because I knew that I could easily blow it but deep down I now recognised that what was on offer was great but not really for me. I couldn't explain it properly to myself and if I told my mates then they'd have me certified.

'You know when you explained the difference between fucking and making love.'

She nodded.

'It's a bit like that. What I did with you, ' I grinned, 'both times, and with Sue was fucking, great fucking but fucking none the less. I see what you meant about mutual pleasure but can you see what I mean.'

She shook her head. I tried again.

'When I bought those flowers, I lied to the flower seller, I said they were for my girlfriend.' Rachel smiled at that. 'I was surprised just how good that little pretence felt like. Then when I saw your reaction I knew immediately that I wanted to give you more of the same, not Sue or Pam or anyone else for that matter, just you. I don't think you realise just how good it felt to hold you in my arms like that.'

Rachel looked up at me, her face now serene. 'I think I do.' She stated softly.

It was my turn to look a little bemused and Rachel's turn to explain. 'It probably felt better for me than it did for you. For the first time since my father died, twelve years ago, I felt secure, felt loved. Why did you think I was blubbering like a six-year-old? Every man I've ever been out with has had one intention in mind, sex! Everything was geared up to that end. You! You knew that we would have sex, that's what you came here for after all, yet you still wanted to please me and I don't mean physically, the flowers weren't going to get you anything extra.'

'Wrong! They brought me something, something I hoped for but got in spades, your happiness. You gave me something extra special on Wednesday, were going to do the same today, what I did was minor in comparison. Something you did show just me, ' I grinned again, 'though not intentionally that there is so much more to a man and woman than just sex, however good that is.'

'So I've read, but it's not something I've personally come across.'

'Until now, I hope?'

She nodded with a smile, 'until now.' There was a brief silence between us before Rachel continued. She looked directly into my eyes. 'You said you wanted to be my boyfriend. Well I can't think of anything I'd like better. Now, enough talk, I want you to make love to me.'

She held out her hand and led me to her bed.

I might have become a man that afternoon in terms of maturity, but sexually I was still very much a beginner, although very keen to learn. I was told to stand still whilst Rachel slowly undressed me. Both previous times my clothes had disappeared in a hurry, but this time apart from my coat everything was done very leisurely, with Rachel touching, stroking and kissing my naked flesh at is gradually exposed. It felt fabulous, especially when she was kissing my nipples. The last piece of clothing exposed my very erect cock, which Rachel, kneeling in front of me, took in her hand and started caressing, just as she'd done to the rest of my body. When she leaned over and started kissing my shaft, running her tongue up and down, I truly thought I'd found heaven. I knew I was wrong when her mouth engulfed my cock, I wasn't sure my brain could cope with so much stimulus. It managed.

Needless to say, it was only minutes before I felt the familiar tingling that signalled my rapidly approaching climax. Some instinctive bell told me to warn Rachel. She paid no heed, just carried on sucking and moving her mouth up and down my shaft. I held her head as I let out some prehistoric grunts and emptied my load into her mouth; still she continued sucking until every drop I could produce had been devoured. My legs turned to jelly and I had to sit on the bed. When I looked at her, the grin on her face was so knowing.

'Enjoy that did we?' She asked.

'Ughh!' I grunted whilst nodding rapidly.

She laughed. 'See, spoiling me brings its rewards.'

Finally recovering the ability to speak I said. 'Well! That's half my salary gone on flowers then!'

Her laughter continued. 'That good eh?' She asked, rather pointlessly I thought. 'Got your sea legs back yet?'

I nodded. 'Good! Its my turn now.' She said.

The thought of undressing her, as she had me, gave me a delightful attack of butterflies.

She was wearing a dark blue lacy blouse, tucked into a black mini skirt. She had nothing on her feet and was wearing no hosiery. I stood up and was just about to go straight to undo the blouse when I thought just how much I had enjoyed the more sedate way she had undressed me. I also had a desperate urge to kiss her, which I gave in to. She came gracefully into my arms as first our lips, and soon after our tongues, met. My left hand started to caress her back, pulling her closer to me. The fact that I was naked and she, fully clothed added an additional erotica. With my right hand I stroked her hair and neck. It wasn't long before I wanted to feel her breasts, so with deliberate slowness I moved my right hand down towards them; equally I didn't want to lose contact with her skin so kept my hand touching her. I was surprised to hear her murmur a distinct sound of pleasure as my fingers passed below her ears. I decided that, like Sue, she seemed to like me touching that part of her neck. I decide I could wait a little longer before moving to what I'd assumed was the lesser of her only two erogenous zones. When I was rewarded with definite signs of pleasure, I decided to try kissing there. As soon as my lips touched her neck her hand went to the back of my neck as if to prevent me stopping.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.