I Won't Hurry You
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Cat5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I looked at her again. She was absolutely terrified and did not look at all like a street-smart hooker. She looked like a twenty-something-year old who was desperate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Someone was lightly shaking my shoulder; I woke up. A voice said, "It was a ricochet. The round went in three inches; hit an artery and then some muscle tissue, but no bone. You'll be almost back to normal in two weeks.

Later I felt someone kiss me; I could feel tears... Elke? I went back to sleep.

I woke up again in late afternoon; I was hungry and thirsty. The nurse said she would get something for me.

Ten minutes later, Top came into the room. "Lieutenant, Elke and Sophie are fine. Waters has a long recovery since the round broke the femur, but he'll be back. And the Colonel is ecstatic; since it appears that you hit the jackpot.

"A team of ten intelligence officers is flying in from Ft. Meade to help analyze what you found.

"For a puke Lieutenant, you appear to be a hero."

"Elke?"

"She's with Sophie in the hospital. The drugs we gave the kids were strong, and they are under observation. She'll see you tomorrow."

The next morning at about 0730 the door opened and the First Sergeant came into the room with two cups of coffee.

"Good morning, Lieutenant.

"Good morning, First Sergeant."

He grinned as he handed me the coffee. "Sir, I broke a rule and I trust to your discretion—this is the first time in my military career I ever got a cup of coffee for a lieutenant."

Feigning seriousness, I replied, "Trust me, Top. Your secret will never be forced from me."

We talked a while and then he left. There was an initial meeting of the ten intelligence officers over from Ft. Meade along with the Division's intelligence section to decide how they would attack the information we had brought back... Top was invited to attend the meeting.

Elke came into the room at about 1100. She kissed me hard and thanked me for saving Sophie, and then she started to cry—overwhelmed by everything. I just held her and when she stopped crying, we kissed again.

Three hours later I was discharged with a pair of crutches and an order that the bandage had to be changed every other day.

Elke and I sat on a bench overlooking the parade grounds. I saw that we were loosely surrounded by four guards, but didn't mention it to Elke. We held hands and for long periods of time nothing was said. At one point Elke whispered, "I owe you everything."

I just squeezed her hand.

After dinner that night with Elke and Sophie (Sophie was very shy, and I felt terrible that she was so scared of me), they went to the Visitor's Housing and I went to my room.

I took a pain pill and quickly fell asleep.

"Lieutenant, wake up." I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

I looked up and saw the clock showed 0400. The Sergeant said, "Colonel Weldon wants to see you in 10 minutes."

"I need to shower and shave."

"No time, Lieutenant. The jeep is outside."

I walked with my crutches into the Colonel's office—I had passed Elke who looked at me bewildered and scared. Sophie was in her lap sleeping.

Weldon grinned at me and said, "Lieutenant, we hit the mother lode on what you got out of the safe. Our people in the field tell us the Russians are outraged and humiliated. To regain some face, the word is that they're going after Elke and the kid to show us they can't be treated that way.

"They're going to try to kill them.

"We've made the decision to get all of you out of here.

"A plane will take you to Frankfurt, then Manchester and Washington."

"When?" I asked.

"Now."

Minutes later we walked into the courtyard. Two jeeps and a staff car were waiting for us. Top was in charge and ordered four armed soldiers into the lead car, four into the third car, and then told Elke, Sophie and me to get into the back seat of the staff car. He carried a shotgun with him as he got into the passenger's side of our car.

We raced to the nearby military airport. A ten-passenger military plane was sitting on the tarmac with its propellers turning over as we pulled up.

We stopped in front of the plane as a staff sergeant came running up. "First Sergeant, this plane is full."

"Bullshit."

The sergeant whined, "First Sergeant, please get off the tarmac."

Top turned to his men and handed the shotgun to one of them. He said, "This plane doesn't leave."

Ten minutes later two majors and a captain walked down the plane's stairs giving us dirty looks. We boarded.

That was the end of the screw-ups. We were met at Frankfurt, then at Manchester, and finally at Andrews outside of D.C. Two staff cars met us at Andrews, and an hour later we were escorted into an estate, fed a meal, showered, and Elke and Sophie went to sleep. Before they let me crash, a doctor inspected my wound and put a new bandage on it.

The next morning Elke and I met with a colonel who explained that we were going to stay at the safe house while they debriefed Elke. He thought it would take two or three weeks.

I asked, "Can I be with Elke when you talk to her?"

"No, Lieutenant."

I was pissed, but Elke touched my arm and said, "Stay with Sophie. Make her comfortable with you."

We started a routine. Elke would go to be debriefed and Sophie and I would go to play. Sophie quickly became my best buddy. She laughed and giggled, and squealed with pleasure every time I gave her a new stuffed toy, which was about every other day—I was spoiling the hell out of her and loving every minute of it.

One morning they debriefed me with Sophie on my lap, but it was only about the grab—from the time I went in to the time we returned to base with the kids.

"When Waters got hit, why did you go back?"

I thought what a dumb ass question that was..."He's one of us."

"But Lieutenant, you must have known that you had important information that Waters told you to protect."

I was pissed and repeated, "He's one of us."

"Lieutenant, did you see Water's weapon when you went back for him?"

Another dumb question I thought. "No."

"So you would agree the weapon was lost under fire?"

"I guess so... yes."

One of the officers took pity on me. "Waters signed out the weapon and he lost it. The bureaucracy says we have to file a report relieving him of responsibility for the weapon."

I grunted. I asked, "Can you tell me about the stuff we brought out?"

The same officer chuckled and replied, "Well the good news, Lieutenant, is that your security level has been raised to 'Top Secret.' The bad news is that you don't have the need to know what you brought out; we can't tell you a thing about it."

Sophie started to squirm and I thought, "Typical Army bullshit."

After a few more questions they ended the meeting. Sophie and I went out to play.

We were in adjoining rooms—Elke and Sophie in one room, me in the other. On the second night at the safe house I heard a light tapping on the connecting door that separated our two rooms. It was Elke.

She had an impish grin on her face. "You played with Sophie all day; now will you play with me?"

Later, as she gasped with anticipation, she begged me to enter her. She was sopping wet and I slid in fully with the first thrust. It was not the night for slow love making, but rather a rough, violent rhythm that tried to erase all the stress and troubles we had endured over the past months. When she came, she screamed my name. I let myself go and pushed into her one more time as far as I could go and then felt my cum filling her—I never remember coming so long or so hard.

When we were through she looked at me and simply said, "I love you, Dave."


At the beginning of the third week, Sophie and I were playing in the field behind the mansion when a staff car pulled up. A brigadier general got out and walked towards me.

"Lieutenant?' he asked.

Even though I was not in uniform, I went to rigid attention—I'd never met a general before.

"Sir, Lieutenant Wheeler."

"We need to talk," he said genially.

"Sir, I have Sophie..."

"Lieutenant, my aide has three young kids. He also has a four-month-old Labrador puppy that he brought with us. She'll be entertained."

I heard Sophie squeal with laughter as a black puppy started chasing her.

"Yes, Sir."

We started walking. "Lieutenant, here's the situation. I got my star two months ago. Your German intelligence command has dual reporting—one goes to the Division Commander and the other goes to the Washington Army Intelligence Agency, which happens to be the duty that I just assumed.

"You had a tremendous achievement and both Colonel Weldon and I seem to be getting most of the credit for it—I just gave the okay based on lower recommendations. Bullshit, of course, but you take it when you can.

"Since you just made me a hero, so to speak, I thought I should at least get the real story."

I was telling him about the operation when he interrupted and asked, "Were you scared, Lieutenant?"

"Sir, I was scared shitless from the time I got into the truck until we landed back at the base."

He grinned at me, "I agree with the others, Lieutenant. You do have some common sense."

We talked for two hours. We ended up in the field where we started. Sophie was asleep on a blanket and the black Labrador puppy was sleeping with his tiny head resting on her stomach—they were both exhausted.

I turned to the General and asked, "What happens to Elke?"

He paused, "I'm told she'll be moved to a German neighborhood in Milwaukee and be assimilated into the area."

"Can you guarantee me that the Russians can't find her there?"

"Of course I can't guarantee that. Do you have a better idea?"

"Yes, Sir."

After I was through talking he looked at me. "Lieutenant, you're asking for the world."

He paused and then said almost to himself, "But if ever a young lieutenant is going to ask for the world, this would be the time to try.

"No promises, Lieutenant. Let me work on it."

Five days later I was in my Class A uniform and escorted into an office in the Pentagon.

The General was there, along with a major from the Adjutant General Corps and a corporal holding a camera.

The General said, "Let's get it on, Major."

The Major said, "Attention to Orders:" They gave me a medal for the ding, and another with a "V" for valor for helping Waters and the overall mission.

I thought it was over, and relaxed. The general smiled and said, "Not yet."

The major repeated, "Attention to Orders:" I received an early promotion to Captain and the general put on the two silver stripes—railroad tracks—when we were done.

After the pictures were taken, the General dismissed the Major and said, "Follow me, Captain, Corporal."

We went down a corridor and came to another door. I opened it and saw Elke in a simple yellow dress with Sophie in front of her holding a bouquet of flowers. Next to Elke was First Sergeant Franklin in his Class A uniform. I saw on his chest three purple hearts, a bronze star with two "V's" for valor and a silver star.

Behind Elke and Top I saw the army chaplain. Ten minutes later we were married. The Corporal took pictures and then was dismissed.

We had a wedding luncheon—the General, Top, Sophie, Elke, and me.

The general looked at Top and said, "First Sergeant, it was nice of you to take leave to be at the wedding to give away the bride."

Not in the least intimidated Top replied, "Actually, General, the courier at our base got sick, and I volunteered to make the courier run.

"And," he said with a big smile, "when I got here, there had been a screw up and I'm stuck in Washington for at least five days waiting for the return courier flight."

The General grinned back and said, "I admire your mastery with the army system, Top."

Top grinned, "I take that as a compliment... Sir."

The next day a military transport took us to the West Coast and from there to the Big Island in Hawaii. We were met at the airport by a military sedan and were escorted, under guard, to a private military resort—it was provided to field-grade and general-grade officers for taking leave with their families

The Major-in-charge ignored the fact that I wasn't a field-grade officer and gave me a brief orientation—uniforms were strongly discouraged, all food and drinks were complimentary, and there was no tipping. He advised me that if Elke and I wanted time by ourselves, there was a waiting-list of enlisted personnel who would baby-sit for a few dollars.

We were taken to a two-bedroom cottage that was decorated very nicely. The small porch had two rocking chairs that faced the distant ocean where we could see the white breakers coming towards shore.

It was a fantastic place to have a honeymoon. Elke and Sophie were excited to be so near the ocean and were anxious to go to the beach and play in the ocean for the first time in their lives.

They went into Sophie's bedroom to change into their swimming suits, while I changed in our bedroom. They came out of the bedroom, giggling and laughing and stood at attention for me to inspect their suits—they had matching two-piece, red swimming suits. My heart melted when I saw Elke and her tiny clone standing before me. I got hard and Elke giggled.

Later that night when Sophie fell into an exhausted sleep, I stripped Elke and teased her until she begged me to come into her. I entered her and slipped through her wet walls until I had penetrated her completely. Moments later we climaxed together. We fell into a comfortable sleep in each other's arms. For the first time in months we felt no pressure or stress—just love.

I had ten days at the resort before going to my next duty station. We quickly fell into a routine of early morning breakfast, playing on the beach, a light lunch, then a nap for Sophie, and wonderful sex for Elke and me.

The afternoon was always different—a picnic, or trying to teach tennis to Elke and Sophie, or flying kites—we did anything that we thought would be fun.

We usually had an early dinner together and then we played with Sophie for a while until she was tired and put her to bed. The rest of the waking night was for talking to each other and more sex.

On the eighth day we hired an enlisted soldier to watch Sophie while Elke and I went to the main dining room for a dinner just for us. They gave us a table for two on the outside porch facing the ocean. She sat across from me in her low-cut dress. The candlelight sent streams of light bouncing off her naked shoulders and upper chest. The minimum makeup she wore highlighted her high cheekbones.

It was a wonderful meal—Elke was laughing, teasing, and giggling the entire meal. Once Sophie had been rescued I had found another side of Elke's personality that had been repressed by the stress of her situation—she had an impish sense of humor and loved to tease—especially me.

Her most common tease was to use my new rank to address me..."Would the Captain like another drink?"

I would say, "Elke, stop that."

She would just giggle harder.

After dessert I said, "Elke, we only have two more days and then we go to my posting. It's not the best assignment that the Army could give us; it could be hard for you and Sophie."

Elke turned serious, "Dave, you still don't understand. Sophie and I have no family, and now we have no country. All we have is you—you saved our lives and made me feel safe. Wherever you take us, we will not complain, for our entire world is only you."

That absolute look of love and surrender shocked me. I realized, once again, how deep her love was for me.

We went back to the room, and paid the enlisted soldier for babysitting, I checked that Sophie was sleeping and then returned to our room.

Elke stood there naked. She grinned impishly, "Would the Captain like a second dessert?"

I took off my clothes and joined Elke on the bed. After a deep kiss I attacked her breasts with my tongue—licking, sucking, and lightly biting her hard nipples.

Elke giggled and said, "I hope the Captain isn't going to tease me."

I refused to answer and continued to tease her body with my tongue. Eventually I reached her vagina. I spread her legs wider and began to kiss her inner thighs and then spread her vaginal lips and licked her inner walls.

By now Elke was aroused and her groans were getting louder. She finally gasped, "Dave, quit teasing; put it into me."

I resisted, but then she wailed, "Please!"

Seconds later I slipped into her.

Afterward, we lay facing each other. We quietly talked as our bodies recovered from their sexual release. I kissed her forehead and then her nose. My hands cupped each breast while my thumbs gently rubbed her nipples.

"My Captain wants an encore?" suggested Elke with a smile.

"No, Elke. It's just that I had to put my hands somewhere."

Seconds later I felt two hands gently cup my balls and start to lightly squeeze them as her thumbs teased my cock.

I looked at her. She gave me that innocent, impish look.

"But Dave, I have to put my hands somewhere."

I was hard again. Elke grinned and said, "On your back, Captain."

She straddled me and guided my cock into her as she lowered herself. She looked at me and grinned as my hands once more held her breasts. But then she took my hands and put them on the bed—all I could do was look at her.

Moments later she started a rhythmic motion as she pulled up and thrust down. The movements were gentle at first and she never took her eyes off me—a loving smile always on her face. Each time she thrust down, her clitoris rubbed against me as she increased the pace. Her breasts, that I longed to touch, were bouncing up and down with her movements. I felt her vaginal walls squeeze me and knew she was coming. I felt myself release a few feeble spurts into her just before she fell forward to hug and kiss me.

"Thank you, my Captain."

Seconds later she rolled off me and fell asleep.

While she slept I thought, "What she said at dinner was so emotional—I was her world. And yet, I failed to tell her that she is everything to me. Other than my mom, I never felt this way about anyone in my life. When she wakes up tomorrow, I have to make sure she knows how I feel."

She moaned as if in a bad dream. I pulled her to me and she slept. Moments later, so did I.

The next morning as we walked on the beach I made sure Elke knew how I felt about her. When I was done, she hugged me and whispered, "Thank you, my darling, but you didn't have to tell me—every time you look at me I know how much you love me."

The last two days passed very quickly and once again the three of us were on a military transport plane to my new duty assignment.

We landed at an intermediate stop. When the time came to board the plane, a major stood in front of me and said, "Captain, we have a little problem. Will you and your wife follow me, please?"

The four of us were in a small office. I could hear our plane rev up its engines and then take off.

The major said, "The problem is the following: You have one set of somewhat unusual orders from Washington. Your orders absolutely violate the standing orders of the Regional Commander. So until the two contradicting orders are resolved, I'm afraid you're stuck here."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.